Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-04-2024, 08:13 PM   #16
norwegian_babygirl

1- Difficulty- easy/medium
2- keeps procrastinating assignment i have to write.
3-kinks:Spanking, light pain, bondage, nipple play,
dislikes: hard spankies and wedgies, light humiliation, body writing, writing lines
limits: family and friends, semi public, illegal, bodyfluids, nudes/close up of vagina, Blackmail, cum eating,
4- toys: nipple clamps and nipple covers
small buttplug
dildos
womanizer duo and womanizer
remote control vibrator
rope
multiple handcuffs that i also can connect to the bed

BDSM test result

My monthly Onlyfans

My free Onlyfans

LIKES,DISLIKES AND LIMITS:

TOYS I OWN:

feel free to add me on kik: norwegian_babygirl99
norwegian_babygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 02:49 AM   #17
Munchy

Post Easy/medium Norwegian babygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by norwegian_babygirl View Post
1- Difficulty- easy/medium
2- keeps procrastinating assignment i have to write.
3-kinks:Spanking, light pain, bondage, nipple play,
dislikes: hard spankies and wedgies, light humiliation, body writing, writing lines
limits: family and friends, semi public, illegal, bodyfluids, nudes/close up of vagina, Blackmail, cum eating,
4- toys: nipple clamps and nipple covers
small buttplug
dildos
womanizer duo and womanizer
remote control vibrator
rope
multiple handcuffs that i also can connect to the bed

Read in full before you start.

Get these objects ready, womanizer duo, handcuffs, markers/pen, paper/notebook, bottle of water, clamps, plug, dildos one small one big,

You will clamp your nipples and stick the covers on them.

Hard spank yourself 10 times on each cheek.

Write, “Slow Norsk” 3 times on your bell, don’t use small writing.

Pull a wedgie and connect it to your bra in a bra connection wedge.

Drink 2 liters of water in the span of 1 hour, without removing the wedgie or clamps.

After the water is all drunk, while still in the wedgie, insert the womanizer and turn it on.

You will now spank yourself 10 times on each cheek again hard.

After that is done, you will write “I will finish my assignment today” 100 times.

You will wait for 1 hour from the moment the womanizer was is inserted, after those 100 lines are done, you will kneel in a shower or a bathtub and handcuff your hands behind your back, you will stay there for the rest of the 1 hour while trying to spank yourself while being handcuffed.

After the one hour is complete, you may orgasm and pee at the same time.

I expect a full report of what you have done sent here and on my KIK: MunchyMood,
It should include what you have done and how, pictures of the toys before and after use, pictures of the lines written and the lines written on your belly,
A picture of the bra connection wedgie if you don’t consider that within your nudes limit.

And after that is done, you will start your assignment and send a picture of it when it is done.

M/22

Kinks: anything that comes to mind under the sun

Limits: Scat, Family, Extreme exposure and publicity, Work.
Munchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 04:19 AM   #18
Pussycat.

1- Difficulty- easy to medium
2- Why you need to be punished - for procrastinating my work and wasting way too much time on my phone
3- Kinks, dislikes, Limits (both hard and soft limits)
Dislikes and limits in signature.. kinks - being disciplined old school way i guess.
4- Toys owned (hard and destroy me level will be using houshold objects too) - no toys owned just household objects.

No Toys currently. Only household items

PM me slap, I slap my face once hard on each cheek

If you find me online wasting time - feel free to give me quick punishment
Pussycat. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 04:45 AM   #19
Munchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pussycat. View Post
1- Difficulty- easy to medium
2- Why you need to be punished - for procrastinating my work and wasting way too much time on my phone
3- Kinks, dislikes, Limits (both hard and soft limits)
Dislikes and limits in signature.. kinks - being disciplined old school way i guess.
4- Toys owned (hard and destroy me level will be using houshold objects too) - no toys owned just household objects.
Read in full before starting your punishment

You will need, round handle hairbrush, a second hairbrush, belt, scarf, clamps/cloth pins.

You will start clamping both your nipples, and clamping your pussy lips shut using one pin (if not possible for you, use 2 pins and clamp each side alone).

Suck on the round handle hairbrush and get it all wet, add some lube, if you don’t have any, then your spit is the lube, now insert it slowly into your ass while you’re on all 4s.

After it is in, tie a leash or a belt around your neck like the puppy you are.

Now you will keep the second brush next to you, use the scarf or any cloth to use as a blind fold, you will spank your ass 15 times on each cheek, hard.

Get up and lay on your back, You will then use the bristles side of the hairbrush to rub your pussy, and not slowly, you will masturbate with the bristles side for 20 minutes since you like wasting time, you will not cum.

Slap your face 5 times on each cheek.

Remove the hairbrush from your ass, remove the blind fold and leash.

Go in the bathtub and use the shower head to edge 10 times since you’re such a bad time manager.

You will write “I will not waste time and I will finish my work immediately” 15 times.

You may
Now remove the cloth pins, run your nipples and twist on them for 3 minutes, feel the soreness without stopping.

You will then explain in text
How much of a bad girl you have been and why you desperately needed the punishment.

I expect a full report when you are done, if you don’t want to show yourself, show the objects that were used layed down together after you’re done, a picture or the lines you wrote on a paper, if you want to show yourself, you should show your face after the slaps (you can blur your features), your ass after the spankings, your nipples when they are sore, a picture of the clamps on your pussy too and how it looked after using the brush bristles on it.

Kik: MunchyMood

M/22

Old 02-07-2024, 07:29 PM   #20
rushedboy

1- destroy me
2- procrastinated projects to jerk off
3- likes Cbt, sounding, underwear, public, piss no dislikes or limits
4- Toys owned household stuff
rushedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 08:56 AM   #21
Faggysub
Baby Member

[QUOTE=Munchy;5389048]

Male
1- Difficulty- hard
2- Why you need to be punished: I backed out when serving a master online because I came and thought it was all wrong..
3- Kinks: (willing to try everything atleast once), humiliation, cbt, piss.
Hard limits: anything public, face, scat, anything permanent, I live with others so can only do stuff inside my room.
Soft limits: fisting, dp (i like dp but only done it once with cucumbers).
4- Toys owned: none owned, just household stuff.
Faggysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 05:29 PM   #22
kinkykitty123

1- destroy me
2- came without permission
3-likes: clit torture, nipple play, spanking,edging,pee control(open to other things)
soft limit:anal
hard limit: public
4-no toys (house hold stuff)
kinkykitty123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 01:04 AM   #23
Munchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkykitty123 View Post
1- destroy me
2- came without permission
3-likes: clit torture, nipple play, spanking,edging,pee control(open to other things)
soft limit:anal
hard limit: public
4-no toys (house hold stuff)
Read in full before starting

You will need, hot sauce, green pepper seeds, ice, nipple clamps/cloth pegs, water, hairbrush or paddle or wooden spoon.

To start, you will drink a bottle of water, 1.5 Litres and wait untill you start to feel the need to pee, once the desperation starts, the punishment starts with it.

Sit on a hard floor.

you will twist and pinch your nipples for 15 minutes straight untill they’re very sore to the touch, then you will rub them with the hot sauce for another 1 minute and then clamp them.

Then you will fuck yourself with the hairbrush while rubbing your clit with the other hand until you edge 10 times, if you come you will slap your clip with the brush 20 times. Then put clans or cloth pegs on the lips.

The use the brush or the wooden spoon to spank your add 75 times, 35 times on each cheek alternatively and the last 5 on your pussy.

Once you are done, you will get the pepper seeds from inside a green spicy pepper, you will rub them on your asshole and your pussy lips, then you will start to push some seeds inside your pussy and around your clit head.

Once the seeds are spread and inserted properly you will starting rubbing your pussy while dripping plenty of hot sauce on it, it should be spread around plentifully while rubbing, no cumming allowed, the hot sauce should get all around and all inside the clit head and hood, do that for 15 minutes of rubbing or untill the bottle is empty, whichever comes first.

To end it, you have the option to use ice cubes or ice sticks, you can insert them into the holes and push them out alternatively to cool it down.

If you pee on yourself while sitting in the floor at any point during the punishment, the punishment does not stop.

I expect a full report to be written here and to be written in my DMs, on kik at MunchyMood, Capitalized “M”s, you will also send a dm to show that you will start your punishment.

Pictures of the before and after of every step should be included in the kik report if that is not a limit or opposed.

M/22

Old 02-12-2024, 06:30 PM   #24
Journeygirl
Baby Member

Reply with the following on this thread:
1- Difficulty- easy/medium/hard/destroy me destroyed
2- Why you need to be punished overly harsh to a sub who is now smashing his balls.
3- Kinks, dislikes, Limits (both hard and soft limits) kinks: blindfolds, orgasam control. dislikes: pee control, medium pain, butt plug. Limits: messy, public, reveling photos
4- Toys owned (hard and destroy me level will be using houshold objects too) vibrator, butt plug, various objects to spank with, butt plug, scarves
5- Proof of completing the punihsment in the form of pictures will be sent to
As long as your okay with non identifying photos.
Journeygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 07:34 AM   #25
EJSlut

1. Destroy me.
2. I orgasmed without permission twice.
3. Kinks: Pain, impact play, tit torture, orgasm control, overstimulation, edging, denial, degradation, bondage, public humiliation, free use, CNC, choking, intox, punishment, sensory deprivation
Hard limits: scat, vomit
4. Clit vibrator, magic wand, bullet vibrator, clover nipple clamps, 4 inch dildo, 7 inch dildo, O ring gag, butt plug, rope.
EJSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 11:33 AM   #26
Munchy

Post Punishment for Journeygirl : Destroy me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeygirl View Post
Reply with the following on this thread:
1- Difficulty- easy/medium/hard/destroy me destroyed
2- Why you need to be punished overly harsh to a sub who is now smashing his balls.
3- Kinks, dislikes, Limits (both hard and soft limits) kinks: blindfolds, orgasam control. dislikes: pee control, medium pain, butt plug. Limits: messy, public, reveling photos
4- Toys owned (hard and destroy me level will be using houshold objects too) vibrator, butt plug, various objects to spank with, butt plug, scarves
5- Proof of completing the punihsment in the form of pictures will be sent to
As long as your okay with non identifying photos.
Read in full before you start

get with you some stuff ready: buttplug, vibrator, cloth pegs, scarf, ice cubes, hot sauce/toothpaste, scale/ruler, hairbrush.

Since you like being harsh, start off by powerfully flapping your pussy with the ruler/scale 50 times in a span of 2 minutes, should be red and very sore.

Spank your nipples 25 times each, then pinch and twist them for 2 more minutes then rub your hot sauce or tooth paste on them and clamp them with the cloth pegs.

Rub your choice of tooth paste or hot sauce on the butt plug snd fuck yourself with it in a 1 second intervals (each second means it goes in and out fully once)
For 5 minutes.
During these 5 minutes you will be sucking on the handle of your hairbrush.

After you finish with the plug, take it out and insert the brush handle in your ass, the brush is now your tail, you will crawl around blindfolded by the scarf for 10 minutes with your new tail, then you will go head down ass up with the tail inside you and use the vibrator on your pussy and edge 10 times, once that is done, you may remove everything off.

Your punishment is complete.
A detailed report to be sent with before and after photos to my kik : MunchyMood , you can keep your face hidden.

M/22

Old 02-14-2024, 11:38 AM   #27
Munchy

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJSlut View Post
1. Destroy me.
2. I orgasmed without permission twice.
3. Kinks: Pain, impact play, tit torture, orgasm control, overstimulation, edging, denial, degradation, bondage, public humiliation, free use, CNC, choking, intox, punishment, sensory deprivation
Hard limits: scat, vomit
4. Clit vibrator, magic wand, bullet vibrator, clover nipple clamps, 4 inch dildo, 7 inch dildo, O ring gag, butt plug, rope.
Well your punishment is going to be easy to make since you like orgasming a lot.

Lube up both your dildos.

Insert 4 inch one in your ass and the other in your pussy. Put your O ring gag on.

Tape the clit vibrator onto your clit and turn it on.
Put the clamps on the nipples after rubbing and tugging on them for 10 minutes.

You will start fucking yourself with both the dildos (preferred stuck to the floor or wall so you don’t have to use your hands) for 2 hours straight, no pauses, or untill you orgasm 20 times, whichever comes first.

Detailed report should include at which minute each orgasm occurred
, and a before and after pictures of the destroyed holes

M/22

Old 02-14-2024, 02:33 PM   #28
rushedboy

1- destroy me
2- procrastinated projects to jerk off
3- Cbt, sounding, underwear, public, piss
4- Toys owned household stuff
rushedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 02:54 AM   #29
Aneri

1. Hard to Destroy me
2. I ghosted GD for 3-4 months, and didn't tell my dom about GD account yet.
3,4. Mentioned in signature.

PMDARE
RULES
Edges to do - 8/215
Limits - anal play, no videos and pictures, public display, pee poop play
Likes - pain, torture, humiliation, bondage, corner time, spanking
Tools - clamps, clothe clips, hair clip, rubber band, wooden and plastic sticks, thick and thin belt, hair brush, ropes, USB cord mobile and laptop, ruler, wooden paddle, rubber pipe
Aneri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 03:19 AM   #30
blahblah12

1. Difficulty- medium to hard
2. I haven't been able to get any work done. I just keep touching my pussy
3&4. Kinks, Limits and toys are in my signature

Limits: needles, blood, permanent, anything that could scar (even for a few hours), scat, bladder control, piss play, anal, wax play

Toys: vibrator, cloth pins and I could find some household items if suggested

I DO NOT ANSWER PMS SO KINDLY JUST REPLY TO MY THREADS
blahblah12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punishment, slave, slut punishment, submissive