Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-10-2023, 04:52 AM   #1
pluky
getDare Devil

Pencil Game, fill in the blanks Subs

Your pain and discomfort make you feel...

Dominant's desires are...

If you need something from your Dom, you...

When you disobey, you...

Your Dom's pleasure makes you...

The recurrent thing in your recent fantasies is...

If you have to choose between pleasuring yourself, or pleasuring your Dom and staying denied, you choose...

There might be symbols and accessories that make you feel more in touch with your Submissive role, such as...

To show remorse for your misbehavior and repent you would...

If your Dom wanted you to perform something that you don't really enjoy you would...

When your Dominent says "...", it's music to your ears.

What would hurt you deeply is if your Dom said "...".

Last edited by pluky; 02-10-2023 at 07:13 PM.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to pluky for this post:
Old 02-10-2023, 05:05 AM   #2
pluky
getDare Devil

Your pain and discomfort make you feel turned on, submissive, strong, scared, connected to my body.

Dominant's desires are something I hope to be able to fulfill.

If you need something from your Dom, you wait for it to come up or try to ask politely.

When you disobey, you feel intensely guilty and ashamed and want to make up for it.

Your Dom's pleasure makes you feel ecstatic and accomplished.

The recurrent thing in your recent fantasies is being tortured by my Dom.

If you have to choose between pleasuring yourself, or pleasuring your Dom and staying denied, you choose pleasuring my Dom.

There might be symbols and accessories that make you feel more in touch with your Submissive role, such as choker type necklaces, black lingerie and nail polish, simple modest good girl hairstyles like a braid or a bun.

To show remorse for your misbehavior and repent you would endure a great deal of discomfort as punishment, cry and say sorry a lot.

If your Dom wanted you to perform something that you don't really enjoy you would try my best as long as it's not a serious limit.

When your Dominent says "I'm proud of you", it's music to your ears.

What would hurt you deeply is if your Dom said "that hurts" (that I hurt them).

Last edited by pluky; 02-10-2023 at 07:14 PM.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pluky for this post:
Old 02-15-2023, 02:18 AM   #3
JillPotata

Your pain and discomfort make you feel proud, brave, grit and loyal.

Dominant's desires are important to pay attention to regularly.

If you need something from your Dom, you ask directly. If it's something sensitive, I'll drop hints or wait for an opportunity to bring it up.

When you disobey, you feel uncomfortable. Often working on my impulse to try to fix the aftermath.

Your Dom's pleasure makes you happy, satisfied and proud.

The recurrent thing in your recent fantasies is having a orgasm.

If you have to choose between pleasuring yourself, or pleasuring your Dom and staying denied, you choose pleasuring my Dom while denied.

There might be symbols and accessories that make you feel more in touch with your Submissive role, such as name tag, collar pins, padlock necklace/bracelets [EDIT: Non-permanent tattoos]. Beaded undies.

To show remorse for your misbehavior and repent you would kneel and wait. Try not to cry.

If your Dom wanted you to perform something that you don't really enjoy you would do my best to make it enjoyable for Sir.

When your Dominent says "Tata", it's music to your ears.

What would hurt you deeply is if your Dom said "Scram".

Last edited by JillPotata; 02-15-2023 at 02:30 AM.
JillPotata is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to JillPotata for this post:
Old 02-15-2023, 10:37 PM   #4
DarkGhost

Answers

Your pain and discomfort make you feel... naughty and eager for more

Dominant's desires are... cero! I beg to serve

If you need something from your Dom, I beg… whatever it takes to please and serve

When you disobey, i get punish but mostly force to workout or be expose

Your Dom's pleasure makes you...very wet and hot. Just hearing noises or sounds of pleasure coming from the Dominant makes it all worthwhile

The recurrent thing in your recent fantasies is... definitely more bondage

If you have to choose between pleasuring yourself, or pleasuring your Dom and staying denied, you choose...pleasuring my Dom, the needs of this slut mean nothing without service

There might be symbols and accessories that make you feel more in touch with your Submissive role, such as... collar, leash, fishnets, mask or bondage underclothes

To show remorse for your misbehavior and repent you would...kneel on spikes, hold an object position for as long as it takes or accept punishment

If your Dom wanted you to perform something that you don't really enjoy you would...do it anyway. My job it’s to perform and obey for his/her desires.

When your Dominent says "Get on your knees", it's music to your ears.

What would hurt you deeply is if your Dom said "RED".

Diapers, Any type of worship, Hypnosis, Needle Play, Fire Play, Knife Play, Family, Public, Illegal, permanent, feminization/sissification, trampling, food playing, head slaps

Kik - DarkGhostS
Skype - darkghostsparta
DarkGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DarkGhost for this post:
Old 02-16-2023, 10:40 AM   #5
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

Your pain and discomfort make you feel... like an ocean wave, rising and breaking and lulling and repeating until the tranquility is broken and broken.

Dominant's desires are... my primary concern at all times and fulfilling them is my greatest reward.

If you need something from your Dom, you... ask for it politely, generally in writing and penitently award a response

When you disobey, you... perform for my dom in such a way that the dom will delight in delivering what comes next.

Your Dom's pleasure makes you… want to submit more completely than ever and pushes me toward new boundaries.

The recurrent thing in your recent fantasies is... being used, degraded, punished and filled in new ways by my dom along with her cis and non-cis friends.

If you have to choose between pleasuring yourself, or pleasuring your Dom and staying denied, you choose… to pleasure my dom and remain leaking and desperate, of course.

There might be symbols and accessories that make you feel more in touch with your Submissive role, such as... a black corset, boots, cane and strap-on.

To show remorse for your misbehavior and repent you would… agree to the consequences laid before me without complaint and write a detailed confession along with a proposed punishment based on past transgressions. “You know what you did. What do you think your punishment should be young man?

If your Dom wanted you to perform something that you don't really enjoy you would… I would be open and open myself to the new experience under dom’s guiding hand.

When your Dominent says “Bad boy,” “naughty boy” or “that’s my good boy,” depending on the moment, it's music to your ears.

What would hurt you deeply is if your Dom said " I have to go now."

CREATIVE PM DARES | SEND ME A DARE
Hoping to see a PM giving me stern orders. Bend me over and break me down. If you want PMs, I will send them to you or others if ordered to.
HairbrushMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 06:01 PM   #6
Submissive penguin
getDare Sweetheart

Your pain and discomfort make you feel...I dont do much pain but discomfort puts me in a submissive mindset

Dominant's desires are...Come first

If you need something from your Dom, you...Wait patiently to ask with the expectation of denied request, unless it is outside of play then those needs are discussed on how and when they should occur

When you disobey, you...I must be punished

Your Dom's pleasure makes you...Happy

The recurrent thing in your recent fantasies is...Mind control, bondage and forced Feminization

If you have to choose between pleasuring yourself, or pleasuring your Dom and staying denied, you choose...Pleasure the dom with denial

There might be symbols and accessories that make you feel more in touch with your Submissive role, such as...Collar, maid outfit, an outfit/accessory the dom chooses to wear to signal me to go into a submissive mindset

To show remorse for your misbehavior and repent you would... offer service as a foot stool, kiss/wash/lick their feet, or for the remainder of play no part of my body goes higher than their waist

If your Dom wanted you to perform something that you don't really enjoy you would... As long as it doesn'tbreak a limit I do it

When your Dominent says "..Good slave; good maid; or good pet.", it's music to your ears.

What would hurt you deeply is if your Dom said "I guess this would depend on dom and our relationship.
Kik: PenguinMan3.0

PM DARES Last Revision (September-3-2022)
TOYS and EQUIPMENT
BDSM Test Results
CHAT COMMANDS
Likes and Limits
Submissive penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 06:48 PM   #7
MysteryMailMan

Your pain and discomfort make you feel humiliated

Dominant's desires are very exciting

If you need something from your Dom, you... beg for it

When you disobey, you... feel guilty

Your Dom's pleasure makes you... happy

The recurrent thing in your recent fantasies is... multiple women and bondage

If you have to choose between pleasuring yourself, or pleasuring your Dom and staying denied, you choose... pleasuring myself unfortunately. Hopefully one day this will change

There might be symbols and accessories that make you feel more in touch with your Submissive role, such as... panties and other female clothing, collar, anything in my butt, rope

To show remorse for your misbehavior and repent you would... do whatever dom feels I deserve

If your Dom wanted you to perform something that you don't really enjoy you would... try it but quit if it become too unenjoyable

When your Dominent says "...", it's music to your ears. Good girl

What would hurt you deeply is if your Dom said "..." I don’t want you

Virgin Loser

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys/clothes: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94815

Please bully my small dick on Kik.
Kik: MysteryMailMan
MysteryMailMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 06:59 AM   #8
HoneyBlondie
getDare Sweetheart

Your pain and discomfort make you feel... connected with him and free from the burden of control. It gives me the opportunity to prove my dedication to him. I especially love the type of pain that comes as a consequence of his immediate sexual pleasure, e.i. him feeling the tightness of my asshole when he penetrates me with little to no preparation or when I endure a particularly rough throat fucking. It makes me feel so submissive and useful when I suffer for his pleasure. Oh, and pain makes me drip down my thighs too.

Dominant's desires are... what guides me in life. The end goal that all my other goals lead to.

If you need something from your Dom, you... either wait to express the need in a meta talk about our dynamic or get on my knees and ask for it submissively.

When you disobey, you... feel deeply disappointed in myself and overwhelmed with guilt.

Your Dom's pleasure makes you... find life meaningful. It fills me with such joy and gratitude that I don't know what to do with myself.

The recurrent thing in your recent fantasies is... CNC and having him systematically monitor my deep throat training progress.

If you have to choose between pleasuring yourself, or pleasuring your Dom and staying denied, you choose... Always him and his pleasure. For the right man, I would be willing to never cum again if he wanted that for me.

There might be symbols and accessories that make you feel more in touch with your Submissive role, such as... tightly laced corsets, off the shoulder tops that expose my collarbone and throat as much as possible, his shirt paired with thigh high stockings, delicate sparkly jewelry, fruity-sweet feminine perfume, french manicure, and obviously any type of collar or ownership necklace. Anything that gives off a sweet, feminine vibe makes me feel so in touch with my submissive energy. But so does having my body covered in bruises and my holes pumped full of his cum before going out. I guess that's a nice accessory too.

To show remorse for your misbehavior and repent you would... First, report my misbehavior to him if he didn't catch me in the act. Apologize and kiss his feet (if he is into that sign of humility). Beg him to help me correct my behavior. And I am masochist, so I am not begging for mild to moderate pain. I am begging for something I will genuinely find uncomfortable. I won't control what type of punishment he gives me, but I will make it clear that the purpose of me begging for a punishment is not pure masochistic desire. I want domestic discipline and to have bad behavior associated with an uncomfortable outcome. I don't want to disappoint him again... and if the D/s relation is truly a partnership, he will be willing to help me avoid that - in whatever way he deems the best. But I will also beg for punishment to get relief from the guilt. I have an easier time "letting in" his forgiveness if he has made me pay for it. I think that's part of the appeal of domestic discipline. That instead of building up frustration on his end and guilt on my end, we confront it right away, do what needs to be done to get emotional release and correct the unwanted behavior, which leaves the room free of tension and full of the love invested in that partnership. I will feel very loved and cared for if he punishes me harshly for my mistakes.

If your Dom wanted you to perform something that you don't really enjoy you would... Perform it anyway unless it is on my hard limit list.

When your Dominant says "Good girl. I'm proud of you", "My friends are so envious of me" and "I know it hurts, baby, but x feels so good right now. Take it for me.", it's music to your ears.

What would hurt you deeply is if your Dom said "I am disappointed in you", "I expected more of you" or "I want to share you with other men".

click here to see my toys
likes: deepthroat training, pain, fucktoy conditioning, clit torture, being controlled.
dislikes: intense nipple pain, anal, denial, bladder control, humiliation.
limits: pics, public, permanent, messy, pussy stretching.

Rate and review my reports
HoneyBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HoneyBlondie for this post:
Old 02-27-2023, 12:38 PM   #9
sissybill
Distinguished Member

Your pain and discomfort make you feel...soooooo good

Dominant's desires are...none

If you need something from your Dom, you...beg for it

When you disobey, you...get punished severly

Your Dom's pleasure makes you... want to giv him more

The recurrent thing in your recent fantasies is...gang banged in woods by 25+ guys

If you have to choose between pleasuring yourself, or pleasuring your Dom and staying denied, you choose... my dom

There might be symbols and accessories that make you feel more in touch with your Submissive role, such as...sissy/faggot

To show remorse for your misbehavior and repent you would...beat my own ass 100 times

If your Dom wanted you to perform something that you don't really enjoy you would...

When your Dominent says "suck my cock faggot...", it's music to your ears.

What would hurt you deeply is if your Dom said "...".i am going too expose yu as the sissy faggot yu are to yur famly
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2023, 04:19 AM   #10
Humilate this sissy
Account Banned

Dominant's desires are...yours as well

If you need something from your Dom, you...ask nicely

When you disobey, you...get punished

Your Dom's pleasure makes you...feel good

The recurrent thing in your recent fantasies is...being fucked ruthlessly

If you have to choose between pleasuring yourself, or pleasuring your Dom and staying denied, you choose.. pleasuring your dom

There might be symbols and accessories that make you feel more in touch with your Submissive role, such as... petting my head

To show remorse for your misbehavior and repent you would... follow her like a lost puppy

If your Dom wanted you to perform something that you don't really enjoy you would... Say it

When your Dominent says "...", it's music to your ears. Time to get dirty

What would hurt you deeply is if your Dom said "..." I am not a good sub
Humilate this sissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 10:15 AM   #11
Alibell

Your pain and discomfort make you feel... this makes me feel owned and in touch with my domme. I had to wear uncomfortable clothing in the past, uncooked rice in my panties or heels also come to mind.

Dominant's desires are... always top priority for me.

If you need something from your Dom, you... ask. Never assume they will say yes or give permission.

When you disobey, you... I feel guilty and ashamed.

Your Dom's pleasure makes you... feel extremely happy.

The recurrent thing in your recent fantasies is... to find someone who enjoys daily controls.

If you have to choose between pleasuring yourself, or pleasuring your Dom and staying denied, you choose... always pleasure domme. Domme decides if I am to receive any pleasure.

There might be symbols and accessories that make you feel more in touch with your Submissive role, such as... I have worn anklets in the past to show that I am owned. Collar at home is always fun as well.

To show remorse for your misbehavior and repent you would... submit to any punishments and try to learn from it for the future. P

If your Dom wanted you to perform something that you don't really enjoy you would... happily obliged as long as it did not conflict with a limit.

When your Dominent says "...", it's music to your ears. On your knees.

What would hurt you deeply is if your Dom said "...". We are finished.
Alibell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 01:37 PM   #12
JimmyKarlo

Owned and known. The right feeling at the right time for the right person

Dominant's desires are... my desires to fulfill

If you need something from your Dom, you... behave as good as possible and beg gently

When you disobey, you... have to deal with the consequences and learn from it for the next time

Your Dom's pleasure makes you...also pleasure

The recurrent thing in your recent fantasies is... being caged, plugged and worshipping at her feet

If you have to choose between pleasuring yourself, or pleasuring your Dom and staying denied, you choose...always denied. A happy Dom makes a happy sub

There might be symbols and accessories that make you feel more in touch with your Submissive role, such as... cock cage and key, collar, panties…

To show remorse for your misbehavior and repent you would...put in extra effort and work

If your Dom wanted you to perform something that you don't really enjoy you would...give it a try as best as I can

When your Dominent says "...", it's music to your ears. I have a treat for you

What would hurt you deeply is if your Dom said "...".It doesn’t work this way

Kik: jimmykarlo

Like: Cum, light Cbt, anal, toys, heels, edging, mild pain, chastity

Dislikes: Long task, pain

Limits: Public, Family, piss, Messy, poop, diapers, pictures, blackmail

Toys 20x5cm suction cap dildo, inflatable plug, 6cm glass plug, cock cage, Buttr Tactical 3

Last anal orgasm: 27.04., locked and doggy dildo
Last thing in ass: buttr dildo
Last cum: 27.04.
Longest time caged: 12h

My AMA PM dares Schedule
JimmyKarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2023, 09:41 AM   #13
Eragonasublime

Totally like the slut I can be with my Dom
Dominant's desires are...
To have him be tpe 24/7 slave if I can be totally submissive to him
If you need something from your Dom, you...
Simply ask permission to ask about it then discuss what is needed
When you disobey, you...
Brat out and wait patiently to be disciplined by gim
Your Dom's pleasure makes you...
Very satisfying and very horny all the time
The recurrent thing in your recent fantasies is...

If you have to choose between pleasuring yourself, or pleasuring your Dom and staying denied, you choose...
Pleasure him and stay denied because his arousal matters n he needs pleased when can
There might be symbols and accessories that make you feel more in touch with your Submissive role, such as...
Bondage bruises mm my slave number tattooing n just obeying him always
To show remorse for your misbehavior and repent you would...
Be naked for him allowing him to spank or whatever he chooses for punishment
Suck it up like true slave
When your Dominent says "...", it's music to your ears. Depends on situation because love music

What would hurt you deeply is if your Dom said "...".if they totally disrespected m and said things that was completely untrue.

Then would be when I leave them and not look back
Eragonasublime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2023, 09:15 AM   #14
gordonKy

Thumbs up

Your pain and discomfort make you feel horny and completely submissive.

Dominant's desires are the only thing that matters to me.

If you need something from your Dom, you can only wait and hope for it.

When you disobey, you get punished.

Your Dom's pleasure makes you happy.

The recurrent thing in your recent fantasies is full-time ownership and exhibitionism.

If you have to choose between pleasuring yourself, or pleasuring your Dom and staying denied, you choose the latter.

There might be symbols and accessories that make you feel more in touch with your Submissive role, such as a collar and chastity cage

To show remorse for your misbehavior and repent you would beg for pardon.

If your Dom wanted you to perform something that you don't really enjoy you would perform something that I don't really enjoy.

When your Dominent says "good boy", it's music to your ears.

What would hurt you deeply is if your Dom said "I don't need you".[/QUOTE]

Kik: gordonxs
Telegram: t.me/treytrey

URL="https://whereby.com/gordonky"]whereby[/URL]

results of my last blackmail game

Give me more dares
Fill my TeamUp Calendar with tasks and rules
PM Dares

Loves: Blackmail, pics and videos with face, piss, humiliation, exposure, feet, socks, undies, chastity, CBT, BDSM Test Results
Limits: Hard info, I don't have toys
gordonKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2023, 04:21 AM   #15
VeronikaAnalSubSlut

This slut is gonna answer those questions in the mindset that she's in the mood and has fun:

Your pain and discomfort make you feel:
horny, submissive and helpless

Dominant's desires are:
something this slut likes to fulfil

If you need something from your Dom, you:
keep silent or try to ask politely for it

When you disobey, you:
get punished

Your Dom's pleasure makes you:
not much tbh.

The recurrent thing in your recent fantasies is:
getting nipple piercings while in bondage

If you have to choose between pleasuring yourself, or pleasuring your Dom and staying denied, you choose:
most of the time staying denied

There might be symbols and accessories that make you feel more in touch with your Submissive role, such as:
choker, cola, lingerie, revealing clothing

To show remorse for your misbehavior and repent you would:
endure a quite a bit of punishment.

If your Dom wanted you to perform something that you don't really enjoy you would:
I would do it so long as it's no limit.

When your Dominent says "...", it's music to your ears:
Good Girl, slut knowing I'm it for them

What would hurt you deeply is if your Dom said "...".
don't really know that one. there is either none or to many to list.

kik: Anal.Sub.Slut or just PM

Wallclaimer: veronika
AMA
VeronikaAnalSubSlut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk