Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-27-2023, 02:00 PM   #1
Newboi99999

Smile Sissy moving into house with 3 girls

Hey like the title says I’m moving into a house with 3 girls all older then me

One knows that I’m a sissy and we have done some training before what we are looking for is some house rules / tasks for me to do/follow at all times

I own lots of fem clothing some latex eg maids outfit ,
Toys i own are chastity cages x3 , different size plugs , ball gag , cock gag , cuffs , rope , collars , heels , nipple clamps , cane / paddle , dildos .

Any tasks / rules would be amazing thank you ☺️
Newboi99999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2023, 10:52 PM   #2
DutchGayDom
Distinguished Member

I'm assuming you will have some cleaning schedule set up.
Whenever it is your time to clean dress up but every time one thing has to be different.
For example, the first time you wear only the maids outfit, the second time the maids outfit with the cage, the third time the maids outfit with a plug. and so on and so on.

If you don't want the other girls to find out about your secret plan accordingly

KIK: Leo.vd
DutchGayDom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2023, 11:15 PM   #3
Thursday
getDare Sweetheart

It depends a little bit if you are omfortable if all of them new that you are a sissy. But here are some ideas:

- always remove your facial hair
- wear a bra 24h every month
- once a week you get a visitor. Either blow your dildo for 15 minutes or fuck your ass for 15 minutes.
- count how often you disagree, contradict or correct your housemates. for each time wear your dildo gag 10 minutes the next day (not during your sleep)
- they can come in into your room anytime. Don't tell them to leave!
- never lock the bathroom if you take a shower
- if someone ask you to do something and you decline you will paddle your ass 50 times (if your your friend wants she can administer the punishment)
- this is obvious: Allways wear panties. Don't even think of owning male underwear.
- if she is ok with it: whenever your friend leaves the house give her the key to your chastity belt (which you will be wearing of course). She should already have the spare key and hide it in her room. If this is too often maybe apply this rule only if she goes away in the evening or for more than one day.
- use female deodorant
- wear a plug when doing your chores, your friend chooses which one. If she does not cycle through them
- use a sanitary towel for 3 days every 4 weeks. During that time also wear a tampon during the day.
- once a week you will put make up on yourself and ask your friend if you did a good job
- wear a female tshirt once a week at home (does not have to be obvious)
- never wear socks. Either wear a pantyhose or a garter belt with stockings. Switch between those two every 3 times you use them at least.
- paint your toe nails every month (might be transparent)

And ask your friend if she can think of some rules. Also show her the rules you already got and which you are following.

Like: Femdom, Anal, Private Humiliation, Rules, Beeing told what to do / Beeing forced, forced feminization, forced bi, mild pain, degradation
Dislike: Sleeping Dares, Cum eating, Toothpaste, Denial
Limits: anything socially suicidal, pictures/voice/film, permanent, heavy pain/blood, messy, scat, piss play, public
Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, sissy