Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-07-2021, 06:11 PM   #1
Bastet Anabelle

Red face 27/F Breaking my own limit!

I have been always against this kink but lately... the idea turned me on and I see a lot of fun options how could it go. But since I am totally new to this I need some help...

The limit I am willing to break is: Diapers

I just ordered a pack of adult diapers to try out and have some fun. I'd like to collect a few ideas, dares, tasks or maybe challenges to try out while in diapers. Let it be bondage, enema (or not because I don't like it but whatever ), or pee holding. Or any other creative ideas

Since its a limit for me that I try to break I'd still refuse any task I don't feel comfortable with but I am open to all suggestion!
Bastet Anabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 06:44 PM   #2
rw789
getDare Sweetheart

This will require a little bit of prep in that you need to freeze a padlock key in ice.

Basically freeze the key in a sufficient amount of ice so that it takes at least 2 hours to thaw at room temperature. Ideally inside a bottle of water where the key is tied to a string and froze in the ice inside of the bottle.

As for the dare/challenge: Put on a diaper and nothing else. Drink 4 or so large cups of water. Strap your ankles to your spreader bar so that you cannot close your legs and lock it. Use your leather cuffs and cuff your wrists and lock them. Put your other keys to the padlocks away so that the only key you have is the one frozen in the water bottle. Now can you hold off from peeing before you can free yourself?

For extra challenge, play this in the background on low but loud enough to easily hear it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg4kDY_hy6o
rw789 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk