Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-27-2024, 10:12 AM   #1
kinkgirlargentina

Female 25F/ Miami/ Orlando Theme Park Visits

Hi everyone,

As you know, I recently visited Disney and Universal parks with my boyfriend but with me moving to Miami, made some new friends who are taking me there again.

Plan is to go to Disney Magic kingdom and Epcot along with Universal Studios and Island of the adventure. So total of 4 days in theme parks and 2 days just roaming in the city. For Universal, we will be going on Thursday and Friday, then Saturday and Sunday just roaming in the city, clubbing at night and finally Monday and Tuesday at Disney.

For outfits in the park, current idea is to be wearing gym shorts and sports bra to the universal, while for disney more like wearing tights/ yoga pants and bralette.

I would like to know if you have any tasks or suggestions for me during the trip. Not to mention, we are going by car from Miami to Orlando, including 2 guys and one more girl with me.

If you prefer for me to do some specific rides multiple times or skip something, you can add that too.

Currently started to serve Master HornedRimedGlasses, so tasks to really make him proud of me would be nice to have.

Thanks,
Kinky Bitch

Last edited by kinkgirlargentina; 03-27-2024 at 11:44 AM.
kinkgirlargentina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 10:58 AM   #2
Mariox

Put on a white shirt and ride all those crazy wet water rides at Islands of Adventure. You should wear a leggings too to get a good full soaking wet outfit. Keep ypur wet clothes on for the day until they are dry again. Then go for a last ride on Popeyes and Blutos Bilge rat Barges before heading home

Limits
"same dare as above"-dares, scat, blood, bodywriting, crossdressing, hard anal, voice in vids

KIK: mariox235

PM Dares
Mariox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 11:30 AM   #3
kinkgirlargentina

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariox View Post
Put on a white shirt and ride all those crazy wet water rides at Islands of Adventure. You should wear a leggings too to get a good full soaking wet outfit. Keep ypur wet clothes on for the day until they are dry again. Then go for a last ride on Popeyes and Blutos Bilge rat Barges before heading home
Hi Mariox,

Thank you for the suggestion, this was reviewed by the master and following outfit is allowed for Island of the Adventure day.

Lingerie: No panties, a lacy black or pink bra
Outfit: Tight leggings - yoga pants or similar which is body shaping, body hugging top - mostly cropped one which I have like a crop tank top and a white shirt to cover if it gets too transparent at public park

Kinky Bitch

Last edited by kinkgirlargentina; 03-27-2024 at 11:55 AM.
kinkgirlargentina is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk