Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-18-2024, 12:15 PM   #1
kinkgirlargentina

Female 25F/ Moving to US/ Miami

Hi everyone,

As many of you might know, I was in Miami few days back with my boyfriend for a short vacation. In the meantime, I had applied for transfer from my office, actually both him and I had it applied. My transfer has recently got approved with all the formalities done. My moving date will be next week as I fly over weekend to Miami.

My boyfriend's transfer request is still in process, may take few weeks to couple of months. With that in mind, we have decided that we will be looking forward to getdare to lay out some rules for me when I am in Miami. This is also assuming that now I am much more free to communicate, as I know English well and also know little bit of spanish.

So feel free to suggest me rules when I move to Miami and also any clothing suggestions. I will start creating a list in a blog, with the final rules.

Love,
Kinky Bitch
kinkgirlargentina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 12:43 PM   #2
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Are you looking for rules to follow solo, or rules that involve your bf in some way?

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 12:50 PM   #3
kinkgirlargentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
Are you looking for rules to follow solo, or rules that involve your bf in some way?
Both are fine, but I will be alone in Miami for sometime, so basically rules involving me in someway shape or form.

Kinky Bitch
Old 03-18-2024, 01:12 PM   #4
jstmefred

Once a week until your Bf gets to Miami you should take a nude stroll on Haulover beach

Likes daring new adventures, exploring comfort zones,
anal, edging, light pain, spanking and more just ask,

Limits-- illegal, permanent, family, scat, anything that could send me or you to the hospital. If you wouldn’t do it, chances are I wouldn’t either.

Kik jstmefred

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97288

Ladies Kik me “Dick inspection” and I’ll send you a pic to rate.

My dirty code https://dirtycode.io/4Z9BR
jstmefred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 01:34 PM   #5
kinkgirlargentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstmefred View Post
Once a week until your Bf gets to Miami you should take a nude stroll on Haulover beach

We did go to the beach this time, and I did take a nude stroll on it, while my boyfriend was in his boxers first before removing it when we settled to a place. He also already likes this rule.

Kinky Bitch
The following user says Thank You to kinkgirlargentina for this post:
Old 03-18-2024, 04:25 PM   #6
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

A couple of rules:

- For the whole time until your bf's arrival, you can masturbate at your pleasure, but you're only permitted one orgasm every 5 times you make your bf cum on skype/cell

- Each day, edge at least once with nipple clamps on, in front of an open window

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 04:37 PM   #7
Master33406

You like being controlled in a non sexual. Well, welcome to Florida. One thing you need to learn is swimming, because of all our water sports. So the task, is learn how to swim, or if you do know, its time to improve. I want you to be a strong swimmer, the Keys nearby offer some of the best skin diving and scuba around.
Old 03-18-2024, 04:51 PM   #8
kinkgirlargentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
A couple of rules:

- For the whole time until your bf's arrival, you can masturbate at your pleasure, but you're only permitted one orgasm every 5 times you make your bf cum on skype/cell

Can it be please one to cum or 2 to one, making him cum 5 times without being with him is really difficult

- Each day, edge at least once with nipple clamps on, in front of an open window Okay, I will add this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master33406 View Post
You like being controlled in a non sexual. Well, welcome to Florida. One thing you need to learn is swimming, because of all our water sports. So the task, is learn how to swim, or if you do know, its time to improve. I want you to be a strong swimmer, the Keys nearby offer some of the best skin diving and scuba around.
Thank you, yes I do know swimming, but not to the level where I can swim freely in ocean. I need like some safety, life jacket to swim in the open waters.

Kinky Bitch
Old 03-18-2024, 05:19 PM   #9
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Let's make it two to one then, but everytime you must ask him if he's satisfied with your performances for him. If he says "no", ask him how you can improve for him, or if he has additional tasks for you

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 09:23 AM   #10
redcamel
getDare Addict

While at home, you will wear only sexy lingerie, as if you was waiting to welcome your your bf. I.e., alternatively:

- bra and thong (bra must be see through, or left with the shoulder straps lowered so that your nipples will be visible), with or without garters and stockings

- a seethrough catsuit

- a corset (with or without sheer pantyhose)

- a seethrough nightgown or babydoll

- anything similar your fantasy suggests you

You should switch your garments to the sexy outfit as you close the door behind you, and switch back just before opening the door to go out (or just before opening the door to go in, and as you close the door after going out if you feel brave).
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 09:29 AM   #11
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

You list six toys in your profile. Assign a day of the week for each. You must use each on its assigned day in some way, and only that one. On day seven you must use all six of them at some point.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 06:00 AM   #12
kinkgirlargentina

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
While at home, you will wear only sexy lingerie, as if you was waiting to welcome your your bf. I.e., alternatively:

- bra and thong (bra must be see through, or left with the shoulder straps lowered so that your nipples will be visible), with or without garters and stockings

- a seethrough catsuit

- a corset (with or without sheer pantyhose)

- a seethrough nightgown or babydoll

- anything similar your fantasy suggests you

You should switch your garments to the sexy outfit as you close the door behind you, and switch back just before opening the door to go out (or just before opening the door to go in, and as you close the door after going out if you feel brave).
Thank you for sharing this, I would like to look sexy and feel sexy all the time, so yes I would love being in these outfits

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
You list six toys in your profile. Assign a day of the week for each. You must use each on its assigned day in some way, and only that one. On day seven you must use all six of them at some point.
Do you want to assign day for each of the toy for me?

I think I will do some shopping and take help from here as most of my outfits are pretty dated and I would like something more to be in trend there.

Love,
Kinky Bitch

Advertisements
Kink Talk