Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What should my nude self portrait painting be of?
Me masturbating in my favorite position with my legs folded back over me 5 11.63%
Me nude at Sophie’s feet doing something from my fantasy 7 16.28%
Me drinking my own piss. I will use my own piss as the water for that area. 2 4.65%
Me naked, daytime, outdoors on all 4s with a collar and leash attached to me being lead by Sophie. 17 39.53%
Naked, with my hands tied to a tree branch above my head. 12 27.91%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-23-2023, 06:49 PM   #31
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post

2. Don’t go to the bathroom for an hour. Drink at least 24 oz. Of your favorite beverage. Leave the house and go for an hour walk. This might be fun combined with another dare. Also…feel free to hop in the car and drive somewhere where you can walk for an hour. That might make it harder, though.

Enjoy
I have done this dare! I just got back from the walk! I typically try and drink water mostly so just did that. I drank 2 bottles of water, I think it ending up being a bit more than 24 ounces in total. I waited a few minutes then got in my car and went to a nearby walking trail. I put on my headphones with some music and set a timer for one hour. The fresh air and exercise was nice. About halfway through the walk, I started to feel a slight need to pee. But nothing major. It build up a bit more as I walked. If slowly was getting worse as the time went by. By the time, it was almost up I really had to go. Once the hour was up, I made my way back to my car. I really had to go at this point but decided to just drive home quickly. I almost couldn’t hold it a few times while driving home. It seemed that the feeling would be really strong, then kinda go away before coming back strong. It was really strong when I got home. I pretty much ran to my bathroom and started going right when I was on the toilet. The relief felt amazing
I did enjoy this dare!

I’m going to be making my video and also giving myself an orgasm later tonight when everybody is asleep! I’m very much looking forward to it and welcome and more dares to go along with it all!

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Dislikes Spanking, Pee Drinking, Body Writing, Shaming

Limits: Sharing photos/videos, Scat, Extreme Pain
whispering.bel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to whispering.bel for this post:
Old 12-24-2023, 01:32 AM   #32
testovaci6607

New dare:
Find a window facing the street on the ground floor. Roll a dice. For this amount of seconds you need to show unobstructed view of your boob (nothing else, so you would be unsuspicious). Probably the easiest way is to show it in the gap between two curtains. Wait at least 15 minutes (just in case if anybody was watching) and repeat with the other boob, then pussy and butt. If you are brave, do it in such a way you would'nt see outside, so you wouldn't know if anybody has seen you or plan the timing when nobody's around

Last edited by testovaci6607; 12-24-2023 at 01:46 AM.
testovaci6607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2023, 02:03 AM   #33
testovaci6607

New dare:
Tie a thread around your nipples (but don't make it extra tight, blood must flow freely!!!). Wear only a loose fitting shirt and clean your room. The shirt would nicely rub your nipples while you are moving.
Old 12-24-2023, 02:13 AM   #34
testovaci6607

New dare:
Go outside and stay there at least 15 minutes. From waist up you may wear only a jacket. From the waist down it's up to you.
Old 12-24-2023, 05:24 AM   #35
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by whispering.bel View Post
Thank you! I think this is fine since it goes along with other dares!
When you say probe my anus, do you mean just touch around like on the outside? I’ve not done anything with my butthole before so this will definitely be a new experience!

Thanks everybody for the other dares! I really like them all and can’t wait to try them out.
Hey there Whipsering.bel (such a cute and poetic name btw )

I'm glad you have the opportunity to test and discover this new area of your anatomy. I hoped for that kind of answer of yours in fact, since you're willing to try out new experiences.

I think you should go slow, so you can enjoy and find out for yourself how pleasurable this part of you is. Trust all "anal sluts" out there xD

Whatever, since it's your first time, I suggest you just probe your anus for now, but then probe it properly: lube your finger with lots of saliva or baby oil or ... lube. Put some pressure on your finger tip, enjoy that new feeling, take your time, clench your taint (kegel muscle) to feel your anus more. Roll your finger around, push on the sides of your rim, push in the midle. I hope your nails aren't too long, yet it can do.
Be aware and mindful of the sensations and your reactions there. It might not be "easy", especially if you try to keep from gagging while training yourself deepthroating.

If you wish so then it could be another task for you to do at a later time, if you feel good and like it, or jus twant to try it more. Your sensations won't be mixed with anything else, especially if you try to keep from gagging while training yourself deepthroating. I'd rather advise you to do it when you're horny and wet though, perfect to do after some other dares.
Then you would go further and insert a knuckle, no more, into your rear entrance. Use lube or oil in this case. Let your anus get used to the new sensation, clench and relax it several times, minutes maybe? Then gently roll or flick your knuckle there as long as you want.

The pleasure might not be obvious at first, and it might seem awkward, but after some "training" you should definitely start to enjoy and want to insert more into yourself. So, you can do that as a routine after each dare you get for the next 3 weeks. Then it'll replace my deepthroat task for the end of your sessions.

Later, you may want to use some enema device or tehnics to avoid getting messy. Also, doing any anal play half an hour after pooing will make sure you're rectum is empty and "safer".

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions on that subject, as I get pms by mail and can anwser usually faster.

Looking forward your reports.

"Female Slave Market" duties list | Likes and limits |

I will veto out anything I'm not comfy with.
Geo T is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Geo T for this post:
Old 01-02-2024, 06:07 PM   #36
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Hello! Hope you all had happy holidays! My family decided to take a last minute surprise vacation, so unfortunately I haven’t had much time for dares or to be on here. However, this has made my new denial a bit easier!

The night before vacation, I had a pretty naughty evening that I’d love to tell you all about.
After my parents had gone to bed, I decided it was time to start. Usually if I am going to be doing a lot of dirty things, I like to take a bath first. I feel better being naked when I know my body is extra clean. So I went into the bathroom and ran a warm bath. Once it was filled, I undressed and got into the bath. I began with thoroughly washing everything with soap and water. I made sure to wash all of my private parts really well without rubbing them too much, I didn’t want to ruin the fun. I gave everything a nice shave as well to make sure all of my skin was nice and smooth. After that I released for a few minutes in the bath, before finally getting out. I dried myself off with my towel. Instead of getting changed right away, I decided I would just stay naked while getting ready.

I wanted to look really nice for the video I would make, even though it would just be for myself to see. I put on a little bit of makeup. Not very much, just a bit to enhance my look. I put my hair in two braids. I started to get dressed. For my outfit, I chose a pair of black leggings, a red blouse and matching white bra and panties. To finish it off, I decided to wear a Santa hat as well. I went back into my room to go have more fun. My bed was made and that area near it was clean so I thought that would be a perfect place to shoot my video. I have a desk facing my bed, which worked perfect for placing my phone on. I propped it up against a book and faced it towards the bed. I wanted to keep with the Christmas theme so put on some Christmas music, at a low volume so I could hear but nobody would be woken up. I started the recording and began to dance along to the music. I tried to look as sexy as possible but watching it back, I look a lot more “cute” than sexy. I danced while slowly raising my shirt to show my stomach. As I danced, I raised it more and more. After a few minutes of this teasing, my bra started to come into view a bit. I raised it more and more until my bra was fully in view and the shirt was over my head. I finally just pulled it off completely and threw it on the ground. I kept dancing, while rubbing my breasts over my bra. I tried to look seductive and sexy while doing this. I lowered my hand down my body until reaching my pants. While dancing, I rubbed the crotch area of my pants slowly before starting to reach inside them. I reached inside my pants and panties and felt my vagina. I was wet. I pulled my hand out and began to slowly lower my pants. I kept dancing as I wiggled out of them, eventually letting them fall completely and stepping out of them. I went back to rubbing my breasts over my bra. I felt so naughty. I kept rubbing a bit and started slowly pulling the bra over my breasts. I started to show more and more skin before finally just pulling the bra off. I did not cover up and kept dancing, while trying to keep eye contact with the camera. I kept dancing and turned around, so I was facing away from the camera. I wiggled my butt towards the camera and began pulling on my panties. I slowly lowered them down, teasing the camera with my butt crack. I bent down and kept pulling them down, until they were completely off. I let them fall and stepped out of them. I put my hand over my wet crotch and turned back to the camera, still dancing. Finally I pulled my hand off and did a quick pose, with my hands up fully revealing everything. I danced a bit more, before cutting the camera to end my first clip. I decided I’d leave the Santa hat on the whole time.

I did not have any type of baby oil or message oil so had to change up the dare a bit. Instead of that, I decided to just tease the camera some more and do some more poses. I grabbed my chair and put it closer to my bed, and staked some books on it. I moved my phone from my desk to my chair and stacked it up against the books, to hold it up. I started recording again. I first sat down on my bed. I wasn’t really sure where I wanted to go from here. I decided to try laying back. I laid down flat. Whenever I lay flat, my crotch has a pretty visible mound which could be seen in the video. I raised my butt off the bed and held that pose for a bit, letting the camera get a good view of my mound. I then laid back flat and put my knees up and opened my legs so that the camera would get a good angle of me spread eagle. I used my hand to part open my lips, giving the camera a view of my pink insides. I put my legs back together and started to lean back slowly. I kept leaning back until my legs were above my head. I was extremely exposed in this position. I opened my legs more, which caused both my vagina and anus to spread open and be revealed more.

I decided to start my masturbation in this position. I had to kind readjust so my hand could reach but once I did, I started rubbing. I was extremely wet and wanted to finish right away. But I did not. I had to stop once I felt like I was close. I did this for about 5 minutes before changing positions. I went back through each of the positions I had done before and masturbated in each one, having to stop when I felt close. Finally I made it through each one and felt I had done enough to end the video. I stopped the recording. My bed had a massive puddle and my room smelt funny, but I knew the best was yet to come.

I grabbed my phone and laid back in bed, watching the video back. I did rub a bit while watching but tried to resist, so that I would not finish accidentally. When I finally got to the masturbation part of the video, I masturbated along with it. I still had to stop to make sure I didn’t finish until I made it to the final pose in the video. I decided it was almost done and this would be my chance to finish. While in the pose with laying flat on the bed with my butt elevated, I did the same pose and rubbed myself. I felt myself get close very quickly and did not stop this time. The orgasm felt amazing. I could feel my whole body shaking and my vagina clenching while the pleasure was so strong. I got lost in the feeling and just felt so happy. Eventually i came down from the feeling and felt a mixture of joy and tiredness. I felt dirty and sweaty but definitely would not be bathing again tonight. I just pulled off the Santa hat and just put on a Tshirt before crashing.

I’m back in denial for now and am looking forward to learning more about what that means for me. I’m also looking forward to maybe exploring anal a bit and maybe discovering new parts of my anatomy and how they work to pleasure me. I’d love to have some new dares and will try to complete some now that I am back from vacation.

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

The following 5 users say Thank You to whispering.bel for this post:
Old 01-03-2024, 02:20 AM   #37
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

whispering.bel,

Thanks you for this nice and thorough report. Especially the parts where you describe how your body reacted.

Too bad you didn't have anything to lube your rear entrance and that you skipped the whole anal part. Maybe another time? It's not too late to buy some, or real lube for what's worth, if you have any toy or intend to buy some. You can also use household items or veggies, just wash them thoroughly with soap before or use a condom >:] Go slow and don't stretch too much. Also, your own fingers can be used with saliva or your own wetness. There's possibilities you know? :P

Anyhow, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Best wishes for 2024.

"Female Slave Market" duties list | Likes and limits |

I will veto out anything I'm not comfy with.
Geo T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2024, 04:46 PM   #38
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Ok new orgasm rule. You have permission to cum, but ONLY outside your house, and you can't use the same type of place twice (for instance, if you cum in a public restroom, no more public restrooms anywhere). This will last until the 15th. (Is it too cold to do anything outside? If it is we can shorten this to the 11th because you won't have as many options).

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2024, 05:55 PM   #39
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the new challenges!
I’d like to have another dirty night tonight and would love some more dares to do along side the ones I currently have! Looking forward to seeing what you all have in store for me.

Old 01-04-2024, 12:07 AM   #40
Caya
getDare Devil

Default Back on denial.

How many days was your curent denial recorder?

And now for my bet/dare.

Start at night when you think everyone is asleep.
Do a fast but sexy Striptease. Take of your panties last And plsce them in your mouth. We dont want you to make to much noise.
Now your ready for your chalange.
You will edge 6 times with 6 difrent items 3 may be Held by Hand the other 3 may only be humped.

Good luck finding enught pillows or tabel corners
And stay safe.

If for whatever reason this dare is to muxh pleas let me know
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 12:12 AM   #41
Caya
getDare Devil

And i might have a littel Experiment. "Conditiong" you to get wet with certian things or even more extreme being only able to cum with a specific thing
But that one takes time
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Caya for this post:
Old 01-04-2024, 03:04 AM   #42
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
Ok new orgasm rule. You have permission to cum, but ONLY outside your house, and you can't use the same type of place twice (for instance, if you cum in a public restroom, no more public restrooms anywhere). This will last until the 15th. (Is it too cold to do anything outside? If it is we can shorten this to the 11th because you won't have as many options).
I think the 15th is reasonable. However I definitely could use some help with coming up with creative ideas on where and how to do it outside of my house.

Old 01-04-2024, 12:16 PM   #43
testovaci6607

Quote:
Originally Posted by whispering.bel View Post
I think the 15th is reasonable. However I definitely could use some help with coming up with creative ideas on where and how to do it outside of my house.
Empty classroom, cupboard, forest with nobody aroud, empty playground, garden, balcony...

New dare:
Check a weather forecast. Go out only in your shirt (without a bra, if you are brave no panties too) and wait until it starts raining. Go back home and enjoy getting soaked on display. No umbrella, coat or car! You may use public transport.

Last edited by testovaci6607; 01-04-2024 at 12:25 PM.
Old 01-05-2024, 08:50 AM   #44
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
And i might have a littel Experiment. "Conditiong" you to get wet with certian things or even more extreme being only able to cum with a specific thing
But that one takes time
As someone who gets wet really easily, I think this would be pretty tough. But I’m definitely interested in hearing what idea you have and maybe exploring it.

Would you all count my best friends house as an acceptable place to orgasm? I am probably sleeping over there tonight and thought maybe I could sneak away to the bathroom and do it or do it when she is sleeping. Just wasn’t sure if it was okay since it’s still a house, just not my house.

Old 01-05-2024, 01:30 PM   #45
testovaci6607

New dare - bigger bust
Pick a day where you would be mostly outside your home. As an opposite to no-bra day try a day with bigger boobs. In the morning put on a bra where your boobs looks the biggest and try to fill it with socks or anything similar as much as you can to look credibly. Wear it without any pauses until bedtime and imagine, how it would feel to have bigger boobs. Wear some rather tight clothes which would also make your boobs looks bigger. Try not to cover yourself with sweatshirt, only when needed...

Considering your friend's house for orgasm - I can't say for the author of dare but for me it definitely is a different place than your home.

Advertisements
Kink Talk