Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-03-2022, 01:02 PM   #1
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Book Dare a sexy witch and you risk to get back a dare

A BIT OF HISTORY
Locally here in our green countryside we have tradition folklore.
Its roots is deep like old oaks and go back of many centuries ago, when witches lived in the mysterious woods of Europe, and every new year there is one dark night of winter when they all gather, and bring gift to good girls and boys, or evil gift like coal to naughty girls and bad boys.

INTRODUCTION
Miss Sabina is sometime feeling like a dark, sexy witch.
Will you resist her witchcraft and dare to hunt her, or will fall under the charms of the witch?
Was you good during last year? Or you was naughty girl or bad boy?
You must be honest in front of the witches, they can read your eyes and always they know the truth...

THE DARE AND HOW CAN YOU JOIN
for all the month of January, I dare you to give a dare at me, to make me happy or amuse me, or torment me.
You must also tell if you behaved like good or naughty.
But listen my warning:
If you hit my curiosity, you risk to recieve a dare yourself, based on the likes if you was good, or dislikes brought at extrem if you was naughty girl or bad boy.

Surprise me! All yours is the risk!
You shall write your dare to me here below in the thread if you feel like courageous witch hunter or huntress (it is open for any sex, even if I personally moar toward lesbian)

Miss Sabina
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	D1DC9757-E3EA-4FBC-A3E0-6D0603971332.jpeg
Views:	38
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	10010  
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Last edited by Sabina; 01-04-2022 at 01:59 AM.
Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 02:28 AM   #2
Master_skorpio
Account Banned

Default The intro...

Sabina is an apprentice witch, perhaps of a sorcerer her Mentor
She is impatient to be a hunter of innocent girls to mislead, and sometimes also of males to ensnare and subdue.
But she is still a bit inexperienced in her arts, her broom is not yet magical and she prefers a riding crop, but sometimes she ends up being the victim and prey of some witch hunter who subdues her and at that point. ...

That the story takes shape, and from ancient to modern, the setting changes and the witch must submit to the wishes of the Master Scorpio, descendant of Van Helsing (Dracula), until the witch must have gone through several vicissitudes, she will be free again .. But not too much, because something will still tie her to her mentor.
Master_skorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Master_skorpio for this post:
Old 01-04-2022, 02:19 PM   #3
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

And so the hunt begins... to make up for his naughty ways the hunter had sworn to hunt down the witch. To punish her for her wicked way.

As he looked up, he saw her dressed in a black tight dress, stay ups and incredible high heels flying on her broom in the night and landing in the forest soon. Just a short walk and he managed tosneak up on her. Binding her hands behind her back, he forced her to kneel on her broom, binding her feet as well, before gagging her with her own panties. He smiled at the picture and put a dildo behind her so she would impale herself if she would let herself rest an take weight from her knees. So he just watched her for 20 minutes, watched her suffer, but she did not confess... and he was a bit worried. Was he wrong? He turned around to watch at the poster he got from her and then back at her... but he was shocked to see only the ropes there... the witch was gone and only her laughter remaind...

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Chephren for this post:
Old 01-05-2022, 01:14 AM   #4
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Chephren the hunter remained with no words when only ropes on the ground could be seen.
Sabina was vanished on her broom? A proof she was evil witch and diserved punishment!
A mischievous laugh in the air, brought to his ears by the wind, but there was more.
it was like a spell with old and sweet words even if he didn't understand the meaning.
He feel an irrepressible desire to look at the image of the witch on the wanted flyer.

The hunter beginned to palm his cock head, rubbing like polishing one brass globe, edging again and again, following the sweet voice in the air.
When he was near climax, here are some clearer words singing:
“cage it, cage it! cage the little bird without pity”.

and the hunter obeyed, as if hypnotized, he pushed the cage on the still hard cock, with pain and submission, then a click of a lock is heard.

Chephren was on the edge of a ditch, and on the bottom thorny bramble bushes and nettles.
He was naked and a sweet voice in the air singing was telling him to jump into the bushes.

suddenly, he woke up from the evil spell, he was naked, in his room, his turgid cock locked in the chastity cage.

It was just a dream?
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous

PM DARES HERE!

Last edited by Sabina; 01-05-2022 at 01:20 AM.
The following user says Thank You to Sabina for this post:
Old 01-05-2022, 02:34 AM   #5
nya
getDare Devil

A naughty little kitty walks in and then jumps in the witches closet he valiantly searches for any hint of male underwear (from her previous victims perhaps) and hides any that he finds where the witch won't be able to find them for at least a week.

💖💖Just a pathetic pantswetting princess💖💖

~~DM me "Bad Babygirl" and I'll spank myself 10 times ~~

Denied/require IRL permission to cum
Likes, limits, toys etc.
nya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2022, 04:02 AM   #6
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nya View Post
A naughty little kitty walks in and then jumps in the witches closet he valiantly searches for any hint of male underwear (from her previous victims perhaps) and hides any that he finds where the witch won't be able to find them for at least a week.
nya is a very mischievous kitten who sneaks in to play and rummage in a witch's closet.
at the very least, she deserves to be denied any access to adult images and videos unless them are censored for at least a week.

Lucky for Sabina, she has so many thongs and lace lingerie she can choose

PM DARES HERE!

The following user says Thank You to Sabina for this post:
Old 01-05-2022, 10:17 AM   #7
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Default Report for chephren

After landing amist the wood, I felt grabbed by strong hands.
He pulled my skirt up and took my panties off
The broom was on the ground and I felt forced down, ankles and wrists tied and order to kneel with pain on stick

He put one dildo behind, what shameful, and begin to interrogate and accuse me of dark magic and to be a witch.
I suffered but deny, and refuse to lean back and impale, to preserve my pureness, begging mercy with plead eyes.

Once chephren begin to have doubt, he took the pergamene with the portrait of the wanted witch.
He still was suspicious, and wanted to check if there was resemblance between me and the woman accused.
He remained charmed by the picture and distracted.
This was the occasion for me to quick loose my spell and sudden, after twenty minut of this torment, I dissolved magically the knots, grabbed the broom and vanished away

Soon after, chephren begin to hear a sweet ancient murmur.... but this story was told

PM DARES HERE!

Old 01-05-2022, 11:57 AM   #8
agolnafu

Send a message via Yahoo to agolnafu

Dear Witch Sabina,
Based on the communications above, it seems you will still have to learn a lot to become a real type of witch.
Therefor I order you to select 3 different outfits (including all kinds of necessary attributes) for you to look as a perfect witch.
Take a picture of you in that outfit.
You should create a poll and let getdare members vote for the best witch outfit out of these 3 costumes. Post the link in this thread and in your signature. And address all your getdare friends, invite them to vote ...
Voting during January 2022. Make it public.
And the winning picture should be you profile picture for the whole month of February.
If the winning outfit has less than 30 votes, You must do the voting proces again...
Now, jump on your broom and fly asap to your wardrobe with your clothing collection and start your dress up experiment.
Enjoy your training Sabina!

Oh, btw, as you might know dear Witch Sabine, I have been nice as well as naughty in 2021.
Yours,
Kimmy.

Likes-Kinks: Thigh High Platform Boots-Rubber Boots-Rubber Gloves-Sissyfication-Online Exposure-Humiliation-Pee-Anal-Light torture-Bondage-Messy-Nipple torture-Denial
Punishments-Dislikes: CBT-Spankings-Line Writing
Limits: Family-Friends-Face-Permanent-Shaving-Hidden public-Full public-Social Suicide-Illegal-Blood
Female Name = Kimmy
Clothes - Boots - Toys
PM Dares
Skype = live:.cid.b60bf05946cc0ec4
Have to be a blackmail slave until 2024-03-04
agolnafu is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to agolnafu for this post:
Old 01-07-2022, 03:26 AM   #9
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Default Ancient rite with Mastro Skorpione

Inspired by her Mentor, the sorcerer Mastro Skorpione, and under his supervise, little witch Sabina made under dagger moon light this ancient rite, drawing circle on ground surround by black candles, with skull heart and cock, and one dildo in middle of circle.

And when all was ready she at midnight recited one ancient spell in obscure words of medieval dialect of their mountains and woods, lost in the ages gone by

The dagger moon midnight witch spell:

Sotto a la luna, de fronte a le stelle
stanotte so la mejo tra le belle
tengo per le mane nu gran cortello
in parte stanno core, capoccia e sto uccello
cionco lu primo, corco lu secundo,
e su sto uccello me ce fiundo
dentro lu bosco fitto fitto
sta lu cazzo proprio ritto
mo’ spasmodica me chino
e ce facco ‘n gran pompino
je bacio la capa che mo’ brilla
so’ più bona che na Sibilla
dentro lu bosco fischia er cuculo
de getto lo ficco dritto ner culo.

After the orgiastic rite, little witch Sabina stay cuddled by the satisfied sorcerer

PM DARES HERE!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
witchcraft