Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-26-2021, 09:22 AM   #1
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Heart 19 F / Back After A Long Break / Ready for dares and rules

Hi everyone

After a long break I’ve decided to make a comeback for some more dares, tasks and rules. I decided to do this as new thread, as a lot has changed and I may be doing things a bit differently this time around.

Here is what I’ve been up to since we last spoke:
  • I got an opportunity to move out of my parents house. My sister decided to stay in town and do online school, rather than paying higher tuition to move away again for classes that might get cancelled so stayed in town. She didn’t want to live at home and asked me if I’d want to move into an apartment with her, which I did. So now we are both living together away from home.
  • I had to get a higher paying job to help pay rent so am now working as a receptionist at an office. Nothing too exciting but I enjoy it.
  • I’m still in school taking online classes.
  • I decided to take a break from all things sexual for a while and just focus on adjusting to my my new home and job. I went a little over a week without even touching myself before I finally gave in. I touch myself a few times a week now but haven’t done anything other that that, as of late.
  • I let my pubic hair grow in and was surprised how quickly it is growing. I have a pretty thick bush. I think I prefer it being bald and have considered shaving it again, but will leave that up to you.

I feel like I’ve adjusted pretty well to everything changing in my life and am ready to start doing dares again. I miss being naked other than for showers and miss the risk. The break was good for me but I’m excited to jump back in.

My likes and dislikes are listed in my signature. I’m willing to try new kinks and things I’ve not done before, but also will be fairly selective about what I do and don’t do. After all, this is for my enjoyment so will not do anything I dislike. Also, I will be keeping my safely and well-being in mind when selecting dares to do or rules to follow and will not do anything that puts me at too much risk. I will try to be as detailed as I can in my reports. Due to school and work, I may only be logging in a few times a week but will try my best to reply when I can. Also, I am willing to try any rules to control different aspects of my life.

I’m looking forward to getting started

19 F

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging. anal, pee, light exposure

Limits: anything illegal, extreme exposure. Pain (needles) Photos or videos.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Lushrant for this post:
Old 08-26-2021, 12:04 PM   #2
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Draw seven scrabble tiles...or find another way to pick random letters. Now you have to make a word. Essentially, scrabble rules.

1. Each time you hear that word or read it...you must take off an item of clothing during the next 24 hours. (Work or too public can be an exception, but try to follow it as much as possible)

2. If you cannot form a word, you may redraw but must get naked at a spot youhave never been naked before for 10 minutes once in the next 24 hours.

Play as often as you like. Maybe do it for 7 days straight. Or do it twice a week. Or do it just when you feel horny.

Enjoy
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 12:21 PM   #3
Sir Cap
getDare Sweetheart

Hey congrats on moving out!

I think to help break in the new house you should hump a piece of furniture to orgasm

Likes: scat, piss, eating and drinking both, enema play, anal, extended play, Food play, dice games

Limits: all pain, messing clothes for any length of time, public or exhibitionism, pictures/video, diapers, illegal, social suicide, family, blood, animal or stranger's scat, heavy bondage

My Sexmap
Sir Cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 12:55 PM   #4
F3lix_36

Hii, I'm glad you're back!

I saw in your old thread that you were looking for dirtier challenges, why not try scat ?
You can start slowly by just pooping your pantie.
Then if you're ok with it, you can go on a walk with your pantie full and a short skirt for exemple.

I dare you to try 😉
F3lix_36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 02:25 PM   #5
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

Default Welcome

I've heard of you mentioned in other threads. I wasn't around for the first one. So highly was it spoken of you that I searched for it and read the whole thing through. It was quite impressive.

It was not over the top, it felt genuine, it was a natural gentle progression and very relatable. I was hoping you'd eventually come back. Scratch that. I kind knew you'd eventually come back. We don't run away from ourselves once we get started.

Well then, let's jump on it. (This will be long - bear with me)

Go to your last thread and look at the date of your last post when you were still active. Not your the last ever, which was kind of recent just announcing that you might be returning, the one before that. Now count the days until this first post in this new thread.

Let's use this number as a goal:

I'll let you choose:
  1. number of people who will have seen you naked after a period of time
  2. number of places you will have been naked after a period of time
  3. number of sexual experiences you will have had after a period of time
  4. number of days you will be denied an orgasm while edging a certain amount every day
  5. number of girls you will have competed against in a period of time
  6. number of dares you will have completed that you rate 10/10 in a period of time

You can do all these, you can choose just one goal, you can roll a dice to choose, you can ask me to choose for you.

Period of Time: no less than 6 months, no more than a year. Your choice. (And from now on, every time I say "your choice", you know that if you want me to, I will choose for you).

When talking about people, places or sexual experiences, we're saying: different from before. New people, new places, new experiences. In regard to sexual experiences I don't mean fucking, I mean things you haven't tried yet.

The concept of competing girls is this --> you have three options:
  1. enter in a game with another girl who's unaware that the fate of the game will result in either a prize or a punishment for you.
  2. try to outperform a dare that was already done by another girl in this server
  3. recruit or get appointed another girl to perform the same dare as in a competition.

These 3 options are not mutually exclusive. Actually I encourage the use of all these options to get to your goal.

About rating dares 10/10. Ultimately this is about your personal gratification with the dares, but here a few criteria: originality, fitness to your personality, risk involved, thrill achieved, care for your safety. You may find very useful to rate every dare in your reports. This will encourage people to come up with ever more intense and creative ideas. I suggest you set a prize for people who give you these dares: a personal thank you note by PM, a few details reserved for personal report, something like that. In the end you may even choose a winner over all. My choice of a prize if you go along with this idea? Winner gets to the role of admin in a new thread for you when you'll have a special weekend of dares.

Up to now it's all been about ideas for the whole thread. These are here just as food for thought and none of these needs to be applied. I'll give you now one specific dare.

Dare:

Edge once just before this dare.

Get yourself a hypno file. I suggest this one here: https://soundgasm.net/u/lifeofalibertine/Euphoria (the hypno file is just a suggestion - I think it makes things more exciting - but you can do it with a playlist of your choice)

Find yourself a place where there is a comfortable chair and there usually are lots of people walking about.

Dress provocatively, without any underwear and a short enough skirt that makes you mind how you position yourself. Bring along a thread spool, a sleeping mask and headphones.

This here is about sensory deprivation in a public setting. You will sit comfortably in your chair and discreetly tie your ankles to the feet of the chair with the thread. Choose a color that will be easily overlooked by anyone, so that it doesn't seem like you're tied at all.

Your legs will, of course be open, since the thread will prevent you from closing them. Choose wisely the length of your skirt in a way that you may give a hint of is underneath or maybe even show it all if somebody looks at the proper angle.

Now sit back and relax. Put on your headphones, start the file and put on your sleeping mask. Pretend to be simply taking a nap. You cannot move before the file ends.

When it does end, if you're daring, open your legs wide and count to 5, take off your mask and only then close your legs.

This one was gloriously performed by Miss Public: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371788

Last edited by Haunted; 08-26-2021 at 02:28 PM.
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 11:23 AM   #6
grannyd16
Prodigy

Good to see you back, was worried something bad had happened so I'm relieved you just wanted a break.

As for a dare, do it when you have spare time during the day (i.e. you don't have work), while your sister is home, hide your currently worn clothes in different rooms in the house (at least 1 in each if you have enough), except for the one your sister is in at that time (wait for her to be in a non-common room such as her bedroom)

After that roll, a dice and you must remain naked for that amount of time without checking on your clothes, after that, you may get them back and put them on. Any that are found or moved, cannot be put on or replaced until the next morning
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 03:31 PM   #7
Exhibitionist18

Do you still talk to your friend that helped you before? Just wonder. You willing to be naked around your sister for dares?
Exhibitionist18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 06:30 AM   #8
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you all for the responses. Today is my first day off in a while so I I plan to spend today catching up on the new posts and doing some of these dares. I’ll be sure to post an update once I complete them. I will get around to as many as I can today but please do keep them coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibitionist18 View Post
Do you still talk to your friend that helped you before? Just wonder. You willing to be naked around your sister for dares?
Yes I do still talk to her. It’s been a little while since I’ve seen her just because I’ve been so busy with moving and starting my new job but her and I are still close.

And yes, I would. The time I “got caught” by her was a huge turn on to me and I’d be willing to keep exploring that deeper.

19 F

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging. anal, pee, light exposure

Old 08-29-2021, 10:51 AM   #9
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Hi Lush

Welcome back, sounds like your life circumstances are on the up. Well done about that.

What's your neighbourhood like? Is your apartment in a big building? Do you have a balcony? Are there any nearby spots where you'd be willing to expose yourself? Did you and your sister ever discuss that time she caught you masturbating?

Feel free to strip before answering.

R.
Ray_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 02:10 PM   #10
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Q View Post
Hi Lush

Welcome back, sounds like your life circumstances are on the up. Well done about that.

What's your neighbourhood like? Is your apartment in a big building? Do you have a balcony? Are there any nearby spots where you'd be willing to expose yourself? Did you and your sister ever discuss that time she caught you masturbating?

Feel free to strip before answering.

R.
Thank you

It’s a fairly large building. I’m on the third floor and do have a balcony which faces a street. It’s pretty quiet at night so could maybe do some dares then

I haven’t talked to her. I really want to but don’t even know how to start or what to say.

19 F

Old 08-29-2021, 02:16 PM   #11
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Given that you're living together it might be best to not make that relationship awkward.

Is there anywhere in the building outside your apartment you could get naked?

R.
Old 08-29-2021, 02:50 PM   #12
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Q View Post
Given that you're living together it might be best to not make that relationship awkward.

Is there anywhere in the building outside your apartment you could get naked?

R.
One part of me wants to keep her out of it but another part of me doesn’t. She’s been pretty open and curious when she caught me before and it was never awkward. Also, it would be really nice being able to be more open with nudity and sexual stuff around her. If I could, I’d just be naked all the time.

There is not. The apartments themselves open directly to the outside so there is no building, other than the offices where the employees work and things like that.

19 F

Old 08-29-2021, 02:56 PM   #13
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Maybe topless sunbathing on the balcony is the ticket then. Innocent enough, and scalable.

R.
Old 08-30-2021, 05:58 AM   #14
Exhibitionist18

When home try to be completely naked and ask her if see wants to see you masturbate at some point..

Would you let her touch you?
Exhibitionist18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 07:20 AM   #15
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Cap View Post
Hey congrats on moving out!

I think to help break in the new house you should hump a piece of furniture to orgasm
I completed this dare last night. I was home alone so decided that would be a good time to do it. I decided to use our couch for this. I stripped naked in my room and grabbed a towel to place down on the couch, that way I wouldn’t leave a mess. I placed the towel on the arm of the couch and got on top of it. I faced my body toward the couch and put one leg on each side of the leg of the couch, so it was in a position like I was riding it. I rested my body onto the couch and began to grind my pussy into it. I was able to find a nice position in which my slit was rubbing against it well and felt really good. I humped it harder and faster, speeding up the better it felt. I felt like I was getting close to cumming so slowed down then completely stopped. I did this a few more times, edging myself. I finally decided to not hold back anymore and let myself have an orgasm. It felt amazing and left my flushed and tired. I laid back on the couch and just caught my breath and recovered for a bit. I really enjoyed this dare. It made me miss having sex and felt especially dirty.

I’m going to be drawing the letters for the random word dare and may try some other dares today. Please keep them coming. If they are quick ones I can do at home, I may be able to do them today.
Also, what do you think I should do with my pubic hair? I was thinking about shaving it again but want to leave it up to you.

19 F

Advertisements
Kink Talk