Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-07-2007, 04:50 AM   #46
evanekid

Send a message via MSN to evanekid

this is great keep it going
Old 05-24-2007, 04:04 AM   #47
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

I screwed the lid onto the bottle and rolled over onto my hands and knees, being a good pet for my owners.

I crawled to a corner and curled up, I wanted to sleep, hoping it would all be over by the time I awoke. However it wouldn’t be like that.

“Aww, poor baby needs to sleep, it’s only 7 o’clock” taunted Ella “well like a good little baby you need to be fed, burped and brush your teeth”

It didn’t sound too bad. Ella walked over and pulled out one of her breasts out of her bra and over the top of her partly unbuttoned blouse she was now wearing. She put my mouth next to her nipple and told me to feed, I obeyed, sucking on her nipple for a few minutes. After a short while she stood up and picked up the bowl of cum

“Looks like I’m out of milk, you’ll have to use the other stuff” she said as she held my head back and poured some of the still warm, gooey cum into my mouth. I swallowed quickly to get rid of the taste. “You seem thirsty, have a bit more” I heard as more was forced into my mouth.

Once I had been fed I needed to be burped and I was positioned on my “mother” Ella’s lap as she began to spank me, gently at first but after about 5 times she became more aggressive. Another 20 or so spanks later I was let go for me to have my teeth brushed.

‘Brushing my teeth’ constituted exactly what it sounds like, surprisingly, but it was the source of the toothpaste that worried me. I was put on my knees and had my head pushed down onto the floor. One of the girls pushed my legs apart, opening up my butt crack. I felt the tip of something enter my arse hole, soon followed by something oozing out, something I assumed was the toothpaste. After what felt like the entire tube had been squeezed out I had the brush shoved in, bristles first. The scratching of the bristles combined with the burning of the toothpaste was agony. It seemed that Sophia saw the pain through the expression on my face as she sat next to me. She began to stroke my cock and balls, whispering in my ear “It’ll be over soon…….hmm I need some lubricant”. She rubbed some lube on her hands and started to massage my balls, a pleasant experience at first but soon becoming painful “Hmm, it says on the tube it helps relax muscles, but your cock is still hard”

After about 5 minutes they pulled the brush out of my arse and took me to the bathroom.

“Don’t forget the water to rinse” I was handed the bottle with the piss that hadn’t leaked out and indicated that the toilet would work for water too; the lid was down so I didn’t know how bad it was in there.

I started to scrub with the disgusting toothpaste mixed with crap, my arse and balls still burning. I rinsed my mouth with the urine but instantly regretted it, spitting it out.

“Wow, the baby’s starting to grow up, brushing his own teeth. Now lay on the floor” I laid down on my back and they held my legs up in the air in a straddled position as they applied powder around my groin and placed a nappy on my.

“Just in case you have an accident over night” I crawled over to the corner and tried to get to sleep. After 15 minutes I heard giggles and the sound of cameras. I opened my eyes to see the group of girls taking pictures of me.

“Are you awake now, good. Stand up and take off the nappy, we need some nice photos to remember this”

I might do a bit more this afternoon

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 12:02 PM   #48
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

I stood up to take the nappy off but was reminded that I was a baby. I crouched down on the floor and took off the nappy as I was blinded by more camera flashes. I positioned myself to hide my groin, they had filmed me earlier but I still felt self-conscious about it.

It was about 8pm now and I hadn’t eaten for 7 hours, but I wasn’t going to give into my hunger, I knew it would either be cum or going somewhere in an embarrassing attire. I chose to ignore my suffering until I had decided which of the two would be worse, probably the cum as it wouldn’t even satisfy my hunger, but nevertheless I waited until it was at least dark outside.

After much teasing and tormenting I finally gave in and told them I was starving but didn’t want to eat any more of my cum.

“Very well, we’ll take you somewhere nice to eat out” a sentence that was to be interpreted in the most dominating way they could.

I was permitted to wear my own clothes, but with the female underwear, and we left the hotel and walked down the road, Sophia and Louise leading us. After about a ten minute walk we reached a park, a large field with areas of woodland scattered about. We crossed quite a long way into the park and entered one of the woody areas, secluded from the rest off the park. I was ordered once again to strip off, and I did so, not wishing to suffer another one of the punishments they had planned. I was stopped once I was down to the underwear and blindfolded, my arms tied to a couple of branches above my head. My arms were stretched in this position so I could barely keep my feet flat on the floor.

Gemma whispered into my ear softly “remember our first date”, she was referring back to the day at school where I had been tied to fence, it seemed so far away but it suddenly became much fresher in my mind now I was in a similar situation.

After 5 minutes I heard Sophia speaking French to someone and some giggling of a person I hadn’t seen before to my knowledge.

“This time I think you should see what is happening to you” my blindfold was taken from over my eyes and I saw a group of teenage French girls, they looked maybe a year younger than me.

Sophia and louise explained to me how this was an area that the teenagers round here come to smoke and such and that I was a gift to them for the night. There was to be a group of maybe 10 or 15 girls that night, all horny and willing to play with me.

This is all I had time to write today

Ask me anything

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

Old 05-27-2007, 12:23 PM   #49
Best

EXCELENT!!!! plz write more :)))) i am so intrested in this story
Best is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 04:37 PM   #50
Truthgu
Account Banned

Dam, I don't know how many times I masterbated thinking about this story. Keep it up, and by that. Keep my STIFF, STIFF!
Truthgu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 02:26 AM   #51
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthgu View Post
Dam, I don't know how many times I masterbated thinking about this story. Keep it up, and by that. Keep my STIFF, STIFF!

lol I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing, but glad you enjoyed it

ok done a little bit more

So here I was, tied to a tree with three people who I thought were friends, two people I had met in france and two other strangers who were just leaving to get some friends and some supplies for the evening. To top it all off I was in nothing but lingerie and my arms were stretched up so I could barely stand with my feet flat on the floor. Yet despite all this I was being turned on by the soft hand that was making its way up my leg, owned by someone crouched behind me.

It moved slowly up the outside of me leg, then wandered over to my inner thigh and caressed it before gently massaging my balls through the soft underwear.

I heard the person behind me stand up slowly, bringing their hand out from between my legs, grasping my arse as it went round my leg and to my groin, massaging it again as their body was pushed close to mine. The hand moved to the rim of the panties and started to push into them from the waist line with the other hand massaging when suddenly a noise came from in front. It was the girls back with a few bags, the supplies they had gone to get. The person quickly withdrew.

The new French girls, the ones I didn’t know, put down their things and walked over.

“Have you been thinking naughty things while I was gone?” she grabbed my erect penis and squeezed it hard, hurting quite a bit as she dug her nails in through the thin panties. “Well we know how to fix that” she walked over to one of the bags and ripped it open, it looked like a sealed plastic bag, she took a handful of something out and Gemma pulled the panties out at the waist, opening it up as the girl dropped the handful into them. It was freezing, a handful of ice plopped onto my erect penis,

My penis didn’t go flaccid so she took it over the top of the panties’ waist and started to rub it with a handful of ice whilst another load was poured down the back of the panties.

Ask me anything

Last edited by anonimousbob; 05-28-2007 at 03:11 AM.
Old 05-28-2007, 09:25 PM   #52
Truthgu
Account Banned

Keep Writting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Truthgu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 05:06 PM   #53
turbo1914

good story alit more of the girls naked.
turbo1914 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 10:10 AM   #54
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

lol, well if anyone has any story suggestions for later I'll listen to them, no guarantee I'll include them but please send them to me

Ask me anything

Old 06-03-2007, 02:12 AM   #55
Bored
Distinguished Member

good story please finish.
Bored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 06:01 AM   #56
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonimousbob View Post
lol, well if anyone has any story suggestions for later I'll listen to them, no guarantee I'll include them but please send them to me
i am amazed how you still have ideas of your own it seems to me that every idea possible has been used so far.

i would love to post an idea for the story but have none and only hope you can continue it as i have commented a while ago it is the best story written on this site !!
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 04:07 PM   #57
JohnC15

i agree and i would like to read more so can you write some more? please?

Vote on my poll please:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=2923

100 posts and counting!!!!! YEEAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
JohnC15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 12:19 PM   #58
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

I will, but I have exams at the moment so they have priority. I will try and do some more as soon as I can

Ask me anything

Old 06-08-2007, 02:45 PM   #59
JohnC15

ok i under stand about exams and school work just dont forget about your story ok thanks

Vote on my poll please:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=2923

100 posts and counting!!!!! YEEAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
JohnC15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 04:00 AM   #60
2doctor

more more need more please nedd more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2doctor is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk