Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-15-2012, 06:23 PM   #1
monkeycola

Default Home Alone Till Friday

Have the next few days alone at the house looking for dares, limits are in signature, not going to Cum till Friday morning at 6am due to another dare, So make it difficult!!
~Not Looking For A Mistress Dont Ask/Include in Dares I am Owned~
monkeycola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 08:59 PM   #2
lovingit

Shove a couple of ice cubes up your ass, edge twice and third go cum on a wall. You must lick it off the wall.
lovingit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:02 PM   #3
monkeycola

Managed to get 3 in my ass so far, edged twice and i will save cuming on the wall for friday morning.

Keep em coming!! anyone want to add to that?

And suggestions for what wall in my house??
Old 08-16-2012, 05:31 PM   #4
monkeycola

only a few hrs left help me out
Old 08-16-2012, 07:22 PM   #5
coolguy1444

Put 12 icecubes up your ass and than shit them out onto your face by propping your ass up against a wall. Shit them out and put them back in at least 30 times or until the ice melts. If you fail PM me for a punishment
coolguy1444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 10:04 PM   #6
monkeycola

SSSOOOOOOO CCCCOOOOOLLLLDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got all of them in and took longer to get them all out and went everywhere in the shower! Altogether by the 2nd time pushing em out there was only a few left but i got the job done!!

Only 5 hrs left who else has some last minute dares!!!!!!!
Have alot of cum saved up but no one has told me what to do with it!

Advertisements
Kink Talk