Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-23-2016, 12:07 AM   #6
perverteddilusions

Chapter 4 - Here?

“I think that’s all that I need.” I said. For the past hour, Sarah and I have been shopping for all of the school stuff that I still needed. We were both carrying as many bags as we could, from half of the stores in the mall.

“Yeah, I think I’m just about ready to leave.” Sarah said.

“Well what are you waiting for? Let’s get moving.”

“Wait … before we leave..” Sarah cut herself off as she walked off. You gonna watch her go?

I followed her until I figured out where she was going.

“Oh no.”

“C’mon, I’ll buy you something nice”

“From Victoria’s Secret?”

“Yeah, what’s the problem?”

“In the middle of the mall?”

“It’s a clothing store, not a sex shop. I’m buying you something whether or not you come in.”

“Fine, I’ll go.” Don’t be so pissy. She’s buying you something, be happy about it. Yeah, I guess. It just feels weird to be going to a Victoria’s Secret store in the middle of the mall. Well enough people go to keep it in business. No-one will think anything of it.

We walked into the store, and I followed her through the aisles.

“What size of panties are you?”

“Small in most brands.” She turned around, and began looking. She stopped abruptly, and picked up a thong. The thong in question was a pale pink color, and had some darker laces around the waist and leg holes.

“What about this?”

“I like the design, but not the color. I’d like something more … colorful, I guess.”

“Ok. How about … oh, this!” Sarah said, pulling out a different thong. This one was made mainly of fishnet, and was a dark pinkish-red. The outlines were dark purple, and the leg holes were lacy. And, there was a bow at the top of the front.

“I like this much better. Should I go to try it on now?”

“Not yet, let’s grab a bra too. What’s your bra size?”

“34 C” I said, then began following her again, as she walked on to another aisle. She looked through the bras, before pulling one out. The bra was a deep red color, and had a feint flower design, with some black rhinestones on them. The outline of the cups were lacy, and had a little bow between the cups. I don’t know what it is about bows on underwear, but they look very cute.

“I think they go together well, what about you?”

“Yeah I agree, I’ll go try these on.” I said, and began walking to the changing room.

“I’m coming with you.” Sarah said, and immediately ran up to my side. We walked into the changing room, and up to the first open stall.

“Here, can you hold my stuff while I try these on?”

“You think I’m gonna let you try those on without letting me see it on myself?”

“Then hold these while I change.” I said, and feld my bags out in front of her. She grabbed the bags, and immediately put them down. So much for holding them. I lifted up my shirt, and hung it on the hanger. I reached back to unhook my bra, but Sarah stopped me. She began unhooking my bra, and I unbuttoned my jeans, and slid them down. When I finished, Sarah lifted my bra over my head. I moved my hands down to take off my panties, but again Sarah stopped me. She reached into the front of my panties, and slowly slid them down to my ankles. I stepped out of them and hung them up with the rest of my clothes.

I then grabbed the panties and slid them on. Then I grabbed the bra, and slid them down my arms. Sarah began hooking up the back, as I held the cups in place. When she took her hands off, I put my hands by my side. I look in the mirror, and turned to look at all of the sides.

“It fits well, and I like the way it looks.” I said, while still looking at it.

Sarah put her hands just under my boobs, “Couldn’t agree more” she said, as she continued to grope my breasts.

“Well I do enjoy your efforts, but we should get going.” I said, but she didn’t stop.

“Where are you rushing off to? We have all day to do whatever we want.” she said. She forced her hands into my bra, and kneaded my breasts more aggressively, especially to my nipples. I softly moaned as my nipples grew more erect. Suddenly, Sarah stopped. I looked down at Sarah, and she just said “I can stop if you want” with a knowing look.

I sighed, “Keep going, you sly fox”. Sarah didn’t hesitate, and went back to rubbing my nipples I rested my hands on the cups of my bra, and let her do her magic. After a while, my right hand found its way down in my new thong. I gently rubbed my clit, as she continued on my nipples. Shortly after, she turned me around, and pushed me onto the bench. She began sliding my thong off, and leaned in close to my pussy. I realized what was happening, and stopped her with my hand.

“Wait, what are you doing Sarah? I thought we were just fooling around.”

“We are. It’s not like they watch for people going in to bang. I’ll be quick, and then we can go.”

“It’s just-”

“I’ve never done anything this public before, I want to try it out, don’t you?”

“Well …” Do I have to step in all the time? Tell me your pussy isn’t dripping wet right now. You. Want. This. “... I do. Just be quick, and I’ll try to be quiet.”

“Hey, if you don’t want to, I won’t make you.”

“No no, I want to do this.”

“Okay, stop me if you change your mind.” Sarah said, as she leaned into my crotch. She licked up my pussy to my clit, and put her lips around my clit. She reached up her right hand, and slowly put her index and middle finger inside me. My eyes rolled back, as I leaned against the wall. I put my left hand on her head, then used the legs from my jeans to muffle my moaning. Sarah didn’t waste time speeding up, and curling her fingers slightly to hit my g-spot. I grabbed her hair, and squeezed her between my legs. I already felt an orgasm building. I bit my lip under the jeans, and did what I could to keep quiet. Not long after, I came on Sarah’s face, and let out some moans that were a bit louder than the rest. Sarah sat down next to me, and began licking her fingers clean.

“You got a bit on your face” I said, and I leaned in to lick her face clean. After I was satisfied, I began dressing. We checked ourselves in the mirror to be sure that we looked presentable. We grabbed the thong and bra, and Sarah paid for them at the front desk, true to her word. We put them in with the rest of the stuff, and drove home. On the way back, I said to her “It’s too bad that you didn’t get to cum while we were there.”

She looked at me, and said “I guess you’ll have to make it up to me.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that this took so long, finals week was stressful. I hope you all enjoyed, and here are the thong and bra that I had in mind during the story.

Thong

Bra
Ask me for a picture, and I'll deliver
STATUSES:63/365 edges till next orgasm. Add edges here
Talk with/stalk me:
Feel free to ask or dare me anything.
perverteddilusions is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dom/sub, fiction, lesbian, sorority house