Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-01-2016, 02:30 PM   #1
Cadd

Wink M/18 I'm not allowed to cum for 1 week, tease me!

I've lost a bet and now I have to not cum for 1 week a long with being teased by commands. One part of the bet is that I must be at the mercy of GetDare, each day must involve something sexual (aka: No commands such as "no touching or stimulation of kind"). Whether it's private humiliation, begging or moaning, if it's in my limits I can do it (maybe try pushing my boundaries a little) I'll report everyday detailing what I did. Please give me specific requests for each day of the week (list them 1. X 2. Y 3. Z) .All commands must be within my limits however and I will not post pictures. I will start the first day I get 7 days worth of tasks. After the 7th day I'll post requesting how I am allowed to cum.

Won't do Pee, scat, major pain, public, pictures, social media, involve anyone I know IRL,

Accepting PM dares from anyone, anytime. If I do not reply and give a full report within 48 hours PLEASE add a punishment on top of the original dare. Dares can be however cruel or nice as you like so long as they are within my limits.
Cadd is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk