Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2016, 08:51 PM   #166
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slutty Princess View Post
Thank you for the dare. Sorry it took so long to complete, it has been a rough last couple of weeks, I just needed a break. Anyway, here is my report, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed completing it.
After consuming roughly 2 liters of water, I waited about an hour before I headed to the mall. I was dressed in a short black skirt, white flats, and a long-sleeve dark red crop top. The outfit showed much skin, with my legs and belly exposed, but I liked the look. My little dangling silver belly button piercing glistened in the sun. Despite the sun, it was actually a little cold outside, being in the low 50s. Driving to the mall, my bladder was already begging for release but it was controllable. I didn’t mind the fact that I was required to shop for two hours, I always loved shopping, even if it was on a full bladder. The first hour of shopping was not very hard. My bladder was begging to be released but it was very controllable. I went from store to store, looking at clothes, make-up, books, and all sorts of things but bought only a few items. After about an hour of shopping, my bladder got worse. It was nearly killing me. Every time I stopped walking, I had to cross my legs to keep my bladder from leaking. It was incredibly hard to keep mentally stable. My mind was ringing, telling me, begging me, to release my bladder. Walking and looking at clothes got my mind off my bladder but only for short, temporary moments. I was fidgety, my bladder felt swollen and the pain was awful but I remained in control. Every stop, I grimaced and squirmed, trying to keep my bladder from leaking. This went on for another hour before the clock finally hit my desired time. I was desperate to release my bladder. Fearing the security cameras that covered the parking lot and the inside of the mall along with the increased risk of being seen, I went with the easiest option, peeing in a changing room. I was already in Rue 21 and the changing rooms were quite concealed and desperate to pee, I decided to use their changing rooms. I approached a young brunette employee who had been stocking jeans and I politely asked if I could use a changing room. She smiled and energetically told me to follow her. With my purse and jeans in hand, I followed her down a short hallway to the changing rooms. She knocked on the stall before she opened it for me. I thanked her and entered the stall. By this time, my legs were shaking, I was so desperate to pee.
Hurriedly, I scrambled through my purse and removed an empty water bottle and unscrewed the top. I needed to pee so bad that I didn’t have time to pull my skirt down. Instead, I parted my legs and lifted my skirt above my waist. I positioned the water bottle right by my urethra and relaxed myself. Within seconds, a small squirt of urine flew out of me. The spurt was soon followed by a stream. As the warm urine flowed out of me, I tilted my head back and closed my eyes, letting out a sigh of relief. The relief of finally emptying my bladder had hid my nerves. The sound of the urine filling the bottle was quite loud but only audible to anyone that would be in the changing rooms next to me or someone outside my changing room. No one was in the changing rooms next to me nor was anyone outside my changing room as the employee had left as soon as she had opened the door. As soon as my bladder was empty, I felt a weight released from my shoulders, I no longer had to squirm around to hold my bladder. The bottle was a little over half-full and I screwed the cap back on tightly before stuffing in back in my purse and returning to shopping, this time, much more peacefully and stress-free!
Princess,
Again, you did very nice in how you pushed your bladder to the limit. That challenge was a very nice one for as that need to release was being beg from you. Also from how you didn't have time to pull down your skirt instead had to spread your legs and pull up your cute black skirt in order to fill that water bottle.
Great job!
Daddy!

Clothing control, orgasm control, orgasm denial, degrading, edging, humiliation,
bondage, toothpaste, ice,
cold showers, role play, spanking, and corner time.

No thing great is created suddenly,
anymore than a bunch of grapes
or a fig. If you tell me that you
desire a fig. I answer you that there
must be time. Let it first bloom,
then bear fruit, then ripen.

On Patience
By:
Epictetus

Last edited by MasterDaddy02; 05-04-2016 at 10:05 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 05-06-2016, 12:08 PM   #167
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Default Re: TIME DARE!

Princess,
This dare is made up by using the following formulas. The dare is all center around numbers. Those numbers will be what you must use in carrying out this dare. The higher those numbers add up. The higher that challenge and creativity will be placed on you.

You will add all the numbers together from 1-3.
You will next match that number to each section of what is required from you in this dare.
You will next have to do the highest number backwards to the first number that is listed.
You will next have to perform that many edges that you match too. You will divided that number by two to come up with that required number for edges. Example if it is 12 then you will have to perform 6 edges at that location or place.
You will next have to masturbate and orgasm that many times divided by two.
1. You will first write down the day, that you are going to perform this dare. Example, if you do this dare on Sunday, that would be number 1. (If you do this dare on Sunday or Monday, then you must add the number 6 to it.)
2. You will next write down the month, in which you perform this dare. Example, June will be number 6.
3. You will next write down the time in which you start the dare. Example, if you start it at 7pm, then you will use the number 7. (If you start this dare at 1 or 2, then you must add the number 6 to it.)
4. You will next write down and number every room in your house.
1. Your bedroom, 2. Your family room, 3. Bathroom, 4. Sister room, 5. Kitchen, 6. Brother room, 7. Dining room, 8. Parents bedroom, 9. Your car, 10. The Mall, 11. The Park, 12. Grocery store, 13. Your back yard. Add any other room that I may have left out at your house.
5. You will next write down and number all your toys and your mother's rabbit vibrator. 1. 11" dildo, 2. Vibrating egg, 3. Toothbrush, 4. Hairbrush, 5. Shoe laces, 6. Toothpaste, 7. Double side dildo, 8. Pegs, 9. Rabbit viberator , 10. Alligator clamps.
6. You will next write down and number the following.
1. Setups, 2. Squats, 3. Push ups, 4. Jumping Jacks.
7. You will next write down and number the following outfits.
1. Black mini skirt, 2. Red mini skirt, 3. White mini skirt, 4. White tight blouse, 5. White loose blouse, 6. Short top showing your belly button. 7. Red blouse, 8. Your choice in outfit.

This dare is made to bring out that very challenging side of you along with pushing you. It will also be bring out that very exciting side of you as well.

Clothing control, orgasm control, orgasm denial, degrading, edging, humiliation,

On Patience
By:
Epictetus
Old 05-07-2016, 07:34 PM   #168
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa-kratt View Post
In this thread there wasn't much action in the last few days so I thought maybe you're a bit bored and got time for another little dare. Next time you're in the mall (no need to go there just for this dare) go to the public men's bathroom and stand in front of the urinary. Try to pee in there. Lets see how everyone reacts. In case this is too public, go into a stall and pee there. Keep the door unlocked, though. Have fun
Thank you for another fun dare, Lisa! I really had a great time! Sorry for taking so long but I had to find a time where I was at the mall. I decided to spice things up a bit since I was too nervous to do it by myself. Anyway, below is my report, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed doing your dare.

I had been at the mall with a few friends, Jane, and Alyssa. We had been shopping for about two hours and had stopped at the food court to get off our feet and get something to eat. We ended up choosing to wait in line at Taco Bell. I wasn’t much of a fan but Alyssa and Jane liked it. I ordered a small starburst freezie and nachos and after receiving our food, we sat at an empty table on the outskirts of the food court. We munched on our food, played around on our phones, and chatted. After about ten minutes, everyone had their food gone and I began to ease my way into a conversation. I bet Alyssa $5 she wouldn’t go and ask a cute boy, who sat nearby, for his number. Alyssa was a shy girl and she laughed and declined my bet. I increased the reward and told her $10, she still declined. Now that we were in a joyful and daring mood, I bet Jane that she wouldn’t pee in a urinal for $20. Jane was unlike Alyssa, she wasn’t shy and she was one of my most adventurous and daring friends. For $20, she couldn’t turn it down, she laughed and smiled and said she was down for it. Now was my chance to slid in, as I told Jane I’d do it as well if she was going to do it. I tried to urge Alyssa to do it as well but she refused and stood her ground without a budging.
The three of us made our way towards the hallway off from the food court. The hallway held the restrooms along with janitorial closets and storage rooms. We waited near the water fountains, watching for people to exit and enter the men’s bathroom. It took about ten minutes before we found the right time. No one had entered and the last man had just exited the bathroom and returned to the food court. Jane and I quickly snuck over to the door, followed by Alyssa. Alyssa was going to be our lookout, she was to knock on the door if someone was coming, if we were to hear the knock, we would rush into a stall to hide. My mind was racing. I was sweating from nerves but I was excited at the same time. I could hear my own heart beating as the beads of perspiration ran down my body as I slowly peeked the door open. After ensuring no one was inside, Jane and I slipped inside, laughing and giggling at each other. Jane relaxed me. I was nervous but she seemed calmer than ever which rubbed off on me. Instantly, I noticed the bathroom smelled kind of bad. There was a large wall to the right of the door, behind the wall was the urinals and bathroom stalls and directly in front of us were the sinks. Despite the bathroom being deserted, the both of us acted as ninjas, stealthy tiptoeing around the wall and to the urinals. It was an indescribable experience. My heart was beating incredibly fast and I could barely think. Jane wasted no time as she approached a urinal and unzipped her jeans. I had it easier, wearing just a skirt. I was too mesmerized to move. I watched Jane as she wiggled her jeans to her knees, her purple the quickly followed and I instantly grew aroused and excited but also a little embarrassed. Her ass shined like a diamond to me. It was perfect, round-shaped, and toned. Her tan lines made her butt stick out even more. It made me feel a little embarrassed but my eyes seemed to be locked on her ass until I shook my head, trying to clear the thought. I didn’t want Jane sensing that I was staring at so I quickly acted. Jane was standing inches from the urinal and I copied her. I quickly took the stall next to her and pulled my white and black panties to my knees and lifted my skirt far above my waist. To me, the urinal seemed to be an extremely small target. It was about waist level, causing me to have to arch my back a bit to position myself better. Luckily for me, I had a little experience peeing while standing, I had done it a few times at my house and while hunting but I was certainly no expert. I was too excited to pee right away as I stood in front of the urinal, trying to relax my bladder. As I did this, I continued to glance over at Jane who was trying to relax her bladder as well. I could still see Jane’s ass from the side but her shirt and hand blocked her front side from me. She laughed as a small squirt of pee exploded from her but missed the urinal, hitting the floor and her jeans. She quickly adjusted herself as the stream flowed out from her and into the urinal. Hearing the pitter-patter of her stream hitting the urinal relaxed me even more and soon I began to pee. It started with a small spurt which was simultaneously followed by a stream of yellow gold. Unlike Jane, I managed to stay clean and make it into the urinal. Jane finished up before me but seconds later, my stream died down and dribbled onto the floor and a little on my panties and shoes. Jane smiled at me as she pulled her thong and jeans back up, facing away from me. I did the same, pulling my panties back up and adjusting my skirt. I could feel my panties absorb my sex. The whole experience had made me aroused more than ever. It felt like we had been in the bathroom forever but we quickly left to find Alyssa who was smiling outside the bathroom, exclaiming that we were quick. We quickly got as far away from the bathroom as we could and returned to shopping. Later, Jane refused my money but accepted the favor that I pay for her ice cream.
It was a really fun experience. The both of us had a great time and I certainly don’t think I would have been able to do it without the help of Jane, even if she didn’t even know she had been helping me!

I do not have a Master nor do I want one.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

"Everyone comes with scars but you can love them away!"
Old 05-07-2016, 08:43 PM   #169
thewilds
Distinguished Member

What a daring duo you and Jane are. I see more adventures for the two of you! We'll done! I can't imagine what might have turned out if someone else entered the bathroom?

Nice dare Lisa!
Old 05-07-2016, 09:25 PM   #170
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Thank you for another fun dare, Lisa! I really had a great time! Sorry for taking so long but I had to find a time where I was at the mall. I decided to spice things up a bit since I was too nervous to do it by myself. Anyway, below is my report, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed doing your dare.

I had been at the mall with a few friends, Jane, and Alyssa. We had been shopping for about two hours and had stopped at the food court to get off our feet and get something to eat. We ended up choosing to wait in line at Taco Bell. I wasn’t much of a fan but Alyssa and Jane liked it. I ordered a small starburst freezie and nachos and after receiving our food, we sat at an empty table on the outskirts of the food court. We munched on our food, played around on our phones, and chatted. After about ten minutes, everyone had their food gone and I began to ease my way into a conversation. I bet Alyssa $5 she wouldn’t go and ask a cute boy, who sat nearby, for his number. Alyssa was a shy girl and she laughed and declined my bet. I increased the reward and told her $10, she still declined. Now that we were in a joyful and daring mood, I bet Jane that she wouldn’t pee in a urinal for $20. Jane was unlike Alyssa, she wasn’t shy and she was one of my most adventurous and daring friends. For $20, she couldn’t turn it down, she laughed and smiled and said she was down for it. Now was my chance to slid in, as I told Jane I’d do it as well if she was going to do it. I tried to urge Alyssa to do it as well but she refused and stood her ground without a budging.
The three of us made our way towards the hallway off from the food court. The hallway held the restrooms along with janitorial closets and storage rooms. We waited near the water fountains, watching for people to exit and enter the men’s bathroom. It took about ten minutes before we found the right time. No one had entered and the last man had just exited the bathroom and returned to the food court. Jane and I quickly snuck over to the door, followed by Alyssa. Alyssa was going to be our lookout, she was to knock on the door if someone was coming, if we were to hear the knock, we would rush into a stall to hide. My mind was racing. I was sweating from nerves but I was excited at the same time. I could hear my own heart beating as the beads of perspiration ran down my body as I slowly peeked the door open. After ensuring no one was inside, Jane and I slipped inside, laughing and giggling at each other. Jane relaxed me. I was nervous but she seemed calmer than ever which rubbed off on me. Instantly, I noticed the bathroom smelled kind of bad. There was a large wall to the right of the door, behind the wall was the urinals and bathroom stalls and directly in front of us were the sinks. Despite the bathroom being deserted, the both of us acted as ninjas, stealthy tiptoeing around the wall and to the urinals. It was an indescribable experience. My heart was beating incredibly fast and I could barely think. Jane wasted no time as she approached a urinal and unzipped her jeans. I had it easier, wearing just a skirt. I was too mesmerized to move. I watched Jane as she wiggled her jeans to her knees, her purple the quickly followed and I instantly grew aroused and excited but also a little embarrassed. Her ass shined like a diamond to me. It was perfect, round-shaped, and toned. Her tan lines made her butt stick out even more. It made me feel a little embarrassed but my eyes seemed to be locked on her ass until I shook my head, trying to clear the thought. I didn’t want Jane sensing that I was staring at so I quickly acted. Jane was standing inches from the urinal and I copied her. I quickly took the stall next to her and pulled my white and black panties to my knees and lifted my skirt far above my waist. To me, the urinal seemed to be an extremely small target. It was about waist level, causing me to have to arch my back a bit to position myself better. Luckily for me, I had a little experience peeing while standing, I had done it a few times at my house and while hunting but I was certainly no expert. I was too excited to pee right away as I stood in front of the urinal, trying to relax my bladder. As I did this, I continued to glance over at Jane who was trying to relax her bladder as well. I could still see Jane’s ass from the side but her shirt and hand blocked her front side from me. She laughed as a small squirt of pee exploded from her but missed the urinal, hitting the floor and her jeans. She quickly adjusted herself as the stream flowed out from her and into the urinal. Hearing the pitter-patter of her stream hitting the urinal relaxed me even more and soon I began to pee. It started with a small spurt which was simultaneously followed by a stream of yellow gold. Unlike Jane, I managed to stay clean and make it into the urinal. Jane finished up before me but seconds later, my stream died down and dribbled onto the floor and a little on my panties and shoes. Jane smiled at me as she pulled her thong and jeans back up, facing away from me. I did the same, pulling my panties back up and adjusting my skirt. I could feel my panties absorb my sex. The whole experience had made me aroused more than ever. It felt like we had been in the bathroom forever but we quickly left to find Alyssa who was smiling outside the bathroom, exclaiming that we were quick. We quickly got as far away from the bathroom as we could and returned to shopping. Later, Jane refused my money but accepted the favor that I pay for her ice cream.
It was a really fun experience. The both of us had a great time and I certainly don’t think I would have been able to do it without the help of Jane, even if she didn’t even know she had been helping me!

Princess,
I was wondering if this dare could be carried out by you alone and so it was good to hear that you talk Jane into helping you with this dare. It was good in how she was game and took it as a challenging and fun thing to try with you. Your idea of bring it up was a nice one and funny one. You have wanted to do a dare with Jane and your wish came true finally.
Great job!
Daddy!

On Patience
By:
Epictetus
Old 05-15-2016, 04:45 PM   #171
The Slutty Princess

Default Report Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewilds View Post
I enjoyed your dare from Lisa. I thought it was fun and creative!

New dare for you. When you are with your friends (your home or theirs), I suggest that you suggest to the others to play truth or dare. If you do end up playing, it is okay for the others to decide to end the game, but you can't suggest to end it, other than to go along with their decision to play or not, unless you are the deciding vote, then you cast in favor of playing or continuing to play.

Have fun!

Pretense:
For those of you who don’t know, my friends and I are not new to truth or dares games. Since we were about 15, we played truth or dare at numerous parties doing numerous silly, funny, and sexual dares. Most of the dares consist of a sexual tease or dance, kissing, eating food off someone, or stripping one another. I have experienced most of it. I have kissed nearly every one of my friends whether they are male or female. Tonight would be different. It was much more intimate than I could imagine!

Firstly, I’d like to thank you for giving me this task. It was one of, if not, the best truth or dare game I have ever participated in. Despite not having as many people participate in the game, as usual, I found it to be even better with fewer people since we all got more turns and learned more about each other! I tried to spice things up more than in past games which had me nervous all game but also extremely aroused and excited. Now on to the important stuff, my report! I hope you enjoy my report as much as I enjoyed giving and receiving every single truth and dare!

It had taken me awhile to organize a time for some friends to get together since we all had work and sports to organize around but I finally found a time that worked for all of us and I invited my friends over to my house. It was originally going to be just Jane, Sammie, Hannah, Amber, and myself but Amber fell sick and did not show. Nevertheless, it was going to be a fun night! As soon as my three musketeers arrived, we went in the backyard. It was already late at night but it was beautiful outside. I had planned to play the game in my room but I decided we would do it around a bonfire instead. Our fire pit was placed behind a large group of pine trees which shielded the view from the house. It was a perfect spot since my parents or siblings could not see us from the house because of the pine trees.
The small party started off small. When I invited them, I didn’t tell them we would be playing any games so I wanted to ease my way into it. We sat around the fire, telling stories, spreading gossip, and chatting as we roasted marshmallows. This lasted for about an hour before everything seemed to die down, that’s when I suggested we play truth or dare. Nobody seemed to be against the idea and all agreed to join in. It was a little different now. Generally, we played with 10-12 people but there were only four in total now which seemed to increase the stakes of the game. I quickly made a run down of the rules that everyone was already familiar with but this time, I added the new rules, explaining that if you wanted to decline a truth or dare, you must pick from punishment bucket and remove one article of clothing. Before we began, we would all have to write four punishments (2 truths, 2 dares) to fill the bucket. Next, I explained the order would be determined by a dice roll and during each round, every member must do either a truth or a dare. I grabbed the ice cream pail from the small table that sat near the fire pit and handed every girl four slips of paper that they’d use to create the punishments. I write my punishments rather quickly. For the two truth questions I wrote, “When was the last orgasm you had?” and “Would you rather give or receive an orgasm?”. For my dare punishments I wrote, “Swap clothes with the person next to you behind the pine trees.” and “Remove your top, run to the front yard and touch the sidewalk before returning to the fire pit.” I tried to make the punishments a little challenging but nothing too hard or embarrassing since there was always the chance that I’d pick my own punishment. Some of the girls laughed or had a very suspicious, evil grin across their face as they wrote on the paper which made me a little nervous but excited. I folded the pieces of paper and tossed them into the ice cream pail before I collected the rest of the folded pieces. Next, I grabbed the die off the table and gave a die to each of the girls who surrounded the table. Simultaneously, we tossed the die onto the table. The highest roll would go first. I rolled a two, Sammie rolled a six, Jane rolled a three, and Hannah rolled a six as well. Hannah and Sammie rolled again to determine the tie breaker, Hannah won. Hannah would be first, next was Sammie, then Jane, and lastly, myself. We were now ready!

Round One:

As usual, the first round started out simple and mild. Honestly, it was a little awkward. No one had wanted to be the first one to lay out a challenging truth or a dare, usually, we left it up to the boys to start those. Hannah started off by targeting me. I took a truth. After pondering for a short while, she asked me “In your opinion, who is the cutest boy in our class?” I didn’t have to think long, and I replied with “Cody” which got a few laughs but also some nods in agreement. With only a small group of people, it felt a little more awkward when the center of attention was on you but I was glad that I was done for the round, escaping on an easy question. Sammie’s turn was up and she asked Jane truth or dare. Jane picked dare, the first of the night. Sammie quickly thought before she spoke, daring Jane to post on Twitter “I love masturbating”, and of course, Jane did without much hesitation. It was now Jane’s turn and she sought revenge from Sammie as she asked Sammie truth or dare, Sammie picked dare as well. Jane was generally the one that you didn’t want to target. If you shot at her, she’d shoot at you twice, it was just the way she was. Jane smiled devilishly, daring Sammie to lick the bottom of her shoe. Sammie wrinkled her nose but smiled and walked over to the chair Jane was sitting in with her leg raised in the air. Sammie stuck out her tongue and gave the pink bottom of her shoe a long lick. It looked a little gross to me, I wasn’t much of a foot person and the bottom of her shoe appeared quite dirty. After licking the shoe, Sammie quickly spat in the fire as we all giggled and smiled. Finally, it was my turn and I only had one person to choose from, Hannah. As Sammie and Jane had been going at it, I was brainstorming both truths and dares. After asking the question, Hannah wanted a truth. I asked her, “What age did you begin masturbating?” Everyone smiled as they waited for Hannah’s response. Her face had turned slightly red as she thought to herself. She hesitated as she answered “13 or 14, I don’t exactly recall.” We made a few smart remarks before moving on to round two. We were now warmed up as the truths and dares became more challenging and embarrassing.

Round Two:
The center of attention remained on Hannah until she called on Sammie, Sammie asked for a dare. Hannah dared Sammie to send a naughty snapchat to Xavier, a guy Sammie had a crush on for a long time. Sammie didn’t seem to mind it as we all watched. Sammie took out her phone, pulling down her shirt a bit, she snapped a photo and sent it to Xavier. She was a little red in the face after sending it but acted as though it was nothing. Sammie was now up and she called on me. Having taken truth last time, I decided to go with dare. Sammie dared me to kiss her on the cheek and call her Queen for the rest of the game. I laughed at this. My stomach had tightened a bit from nerves but I wasn’t too nervous. I got up from the chair and walked towards Sammie who smiled as I approached her. She turned her head and I leaned in and pressed my dark red lips onto her pale cheek, exclaiming “there you go Queen” and leaving an impression of my lips on her cheek from my lipstick. A rush of adrenaline rushed through my body as everyone laughed and Hannah whistled sarcastically. I sat back down before Jane spoke up, asking Hannah truth or dare. Hannah picked truth. Jane smiled and asked her if she was a virgin. Hannah smiled shyly and told us she was not. Of course, everyone wanted to hear the details but Hannah said someone else would have to ask for them when it was their turn. It was now my turn and after everyone had quieted, I asked Jane truth or dare. Jane picked truth which surprised me. Generally, Jane tended to pick dare. I had a few dares thought up in my mind but no truth questions. I pondered through my head for a well-worded question before speaking up. “Do you ever have any lesbian thoughts?” The questioned quieted everyone. It was an awkward question to ask at an all-girls party and I could feel the awkwardness rub off on me. I felt my mace grow red with embarrassment as I suspected that my friends were wondering why I’d ask such a question. Jane answered that she has a few lesbian thoughts here and there and I quickly responded with a head nod, hoping that the attention would move to someone else. It was an awkward note to end round two on but Hannah began round three right away, I sensed she felt the awkwardness as well and wanted to move on.

Round Three:

Despite the attention being on Jane and I, Hannah diverted the attention back to Jane right away. Jane chose dare after the odd question I had asked her and Hannah dared Jane to stick a marshmallow down her panties for a whole round before she had to eat it. Jane shrugged her shoulders and I tossed her a marshmallow. Jane quickly unzipped her jeans, slightly exposing her bright yellow panties. Slightly aroused at just the sight of her panties, I watched as she slipped the marshmallow down the front of her panties, creating a small lump, before she zipped her jeans back up. It was now Sammie’s turned and she asked me for truth or dare. I picked truth and Sammie quickly thought of something and asked me how I lost my virginity. As soon as I heard the words, I grew cold and my heart sank. I gave a quick glance at Jane who shook her head slightly to signal that I should stay quiet. Jane and my sister are the only people I ever told about how I had lost my virginity and I wasn’t about to tell my other friends, even though they were some of my best friends. The questioned filled me with a negative mood that I tried to shake as Sammie and Hannah laughed and begged me to share as I reached for the ice cream pail. I shook my head and grabbed a card, it read “Remove your panties and toss them into the neighbor’s yard”. Reading the card, I smiled and grew excited. It was the perfect dare. Everyone was hooting and hollering at the dare, giving Sammie high fives since she was the one that had put the card in the pail. I was wearing a short black skirt and I uncrossed my legs and reached up my skirt. My head was spinning a million miles an hour. With everyone’s eyes on me, I quickly grew aroused as I pinched my panties and pulled them down my legs, slipping the bright blue and white panties off and onto the ground. My pussy grew moist feeling the eyes on me along with the warm air that flowed freely across it. I balled the panties into a ball and stood up from my chair. To the right of my house were an old couple, to the left was a younger couple who had moved in recently. I decided I didn’t want to screw up anything in the younger couple's relationship and older couple didn’t seem to excite me. I already had the house picked out in my head, two houses down the street to the left of my house, Hailey’s house. I removed my flip flops as the article of clothing and the girls followed me towards the road as I walked through the soft grass. My heart was beating fast and I was sweating a bit but I was more excited than ever. It was close to midnight and I figured Hailey was asleep since her car was parked in the driveway but there were no lights on in the house. Despite this, I moved stealthy down her driveway towards her car. I tossed the panties near the passenger side of the car and tiptoed back towards the group of smiling and giggling girls at the end of the driveway. The thought of Hailey finding them was running through my head, making me even more aroused as I could feel and see my nipples begin to harden and poke through my tight pink shirt. Laughing and talking softly, we made our way back to the fire pit and resumed the game. It was now Jane’s turn and she could choose from daring Hannah or Sammie. She chose Hannah and Hannah chose dare. Jane dared Hannah that she could no longer use the bathroom until the game was over. Hannah whined that she already had to go which was followed by a few laughs. I quickly changed the subject and asked Sammie, truth or dare. Sammie picked dare and I dared Sammie to eat half the marshmallow from Jane’s panties. With the dare, the round was over so Jane unzipped her jeans and slipped her hand under the bright yellow panties and removed the marshmallow that looked to be normal but a little on the sticky side. She smiled and ripped the marshmallow in half, tossing one end into her mouth and handing the other half to Sammie who threw it into her mouth as well. Despite the dare being more of a silly type, I still got aroused by it. I could feel my nipples grow even harder, my pussy drip with beads of sex. I was curious on whether Jane was aroused as well which would have made the marshmallow covered in her sex. Thinking about the marshmallow covered in sex as both of them swallowed it, aroused me but as soon as they were done eating, Hannah jumped right into the next round.

Round Four:
As round for rolled around, I noticed the dares were becoming more sexual and sensual, creating a certain discomfort around the fire even though it appeared everyone was having a good time. Everything heated up. Hannah kicked off the fourth round by asking me, truth or dare. Hannah was giving me an evil smirk, telling me she had a good dare in mind. Part of me didn’t want to know what she had in mind but the other part of me told me that I shouldn’t go with truth because of the last question that was asked to me. I smirked back at her and said “dare” and Hannah’s smirk turned to a smile. She dared me close my eyes and spin around five times, whoever stood in front of me at the end of the spin, I would be required to remove their shirt with my teeth. Standing up, I clenched my eyes closed and began spinning in circles, being careful so I wouldn’t get too dizzy and slip in the fire. After my fifth spin, I stopped and opened my eyes slowly, smiling as I did so. The night just got a lot better. Jane sat in front of me smiling as all the other girls giggled as Jane stood up from her chair. I laughed and smiled back at Jane as I made my way towards her. My mind was spinning, my heart was beating faster than normal, my nipples felt like they would poke right through my shirt, and my pussy felt soaking wet. Jane was a few inches shorter than me, causing me to have to squat down to her skinny waist. Jane adjusted her gorgeous brown hair over her shoulders to lay on her back and stretched her arms into the air. I looked up at her beautiful light brown eyes that her eye shadow had made pop. I grew even more excited. I loved everything about her. Her nose, her eyes, the shape of her body, her belly ring, her little ears, her hair, her feet, her butt, her small breasts, and even the small light colored mole she had on her left cheek, I loved it all. I could feel the warmth of her body on my forehead as I pinched her black tank top with my teeth, slowly moving my legs up as I tugged upwards on the shirt like I was a little dog. Jane couldn’t help but laugh. It was a challenge as soon as I got her her breasts. Her breasts her small but they filled the tight black tank top. I could feel the perspiration on my face from the excitement. I pulled outwards on the shirt before pulling it up and over her breasts that were concealed in a dark green push-up bra. As soon as I got past her shoulders and nose, the shirt slid off easily. My teeth hurt from clenching tightly onto the shirt but my whole body was tingling with excitement as I stared Jane seductively in the eyes, clenching her shirt in my mouth. Jane giggled and ripped the shirt from my mouth and I smiled back at her before I made my way back to my seat, my head spinning with a whirlwind of emotions. I wanted to rub my soaking wet pussy. I wanted to rub my nipples in front of everyone and it took some mental strength to refrain as the game moved on. Sammie was up and she asked Jane truth or dare. Jane selected dare. Having liked what she had just saw, she dared Jane to remove Hannah’s tank top with her teeth. Both of them smiled and stood up. Jane had it much easier than I had it since Hannah was wearing a loose dark blue tank top. Jane struggled a bit as she got to the breasts but she managed to get it off Hannah much quicker than I had got it off her, maybe because I had enjoyed it too much! It was now Jane’s turn and she asked Sammie, truth or dare. Sammie picked dare and Jane dared Sammie to record herself on snapchat, rubbing her nipples for a few seconds and to post it on her story. Sammie opted not to as she removed her socks and shoes as a result to declining the dare and then picked a card from the pail. She frowned and then smiled, showing us the card. Hannah began laughing, saying that she had wrote the card. The card read “Remove three articles of clothing of another person’s choosing” and was finished off with a smiley face. Besides me, Sammie was the only one with a shirt on. She picked Hannah to choose her clothes she’d remove and Hannah picked her shorts, top, and bra. Sammie would be the first one to remove her bra and I grew excited, biting my lip as she pulled down her black shorts and tossed them next to her chair, revealing her bright orange VS thong. Next, she pulled off her white Aeropostale tee and then unclasped her white bra, letting it drop to the grass. Sammie had smallish boobs, comparable to my size, around 32. They were beautiful and I could feel my stomach do a flip as soon as her bra drop. Her breasts were perfectly round, petite, were outlined by her small, quarter-sized nipples that were hard and erect. Sammie laughed uncomfortably, realizing everyone’s eyes had been on her. I tried not to look but I couldn’t help myself. Sammie was a short, skinny but fit girl. Despite having smaller breasts, her butt made up for it as it nearly swallowed her panties. Sammie strategically placed her silky, gorgeous blonde hair in front of her, covering most of her breasts. She shyly smiled at the giggles and hoots and hollers as her nose piercing and beautiful smile glistened back. I could sense her discomfort and I helped her out a bit, quickly transitioning by asking Hannah, truth or dare. She picked dare. Hannah had gave me, what had been, my favorite dare of the night, having me remove Jane’s top with my teeth. I didn’t want to be evil to her after that so I gave her a mild daring, telling her that she would have to crawl for the next three rounds. She shrugged her shoulders and got out of her chair and onto her fours. She sat back on her legs as it was now her turn to begin round five.

Round Five:
Everyone was excited now after round four had sparked everyone. Again, Hannah began by asking Jane, truth or dare. Jane wanted a dare and after thinking for a bit, Hannah dared Jane to kiss Sammie for a full minute. I thought a minute was quite long but I wasn’t going to argue, I was looking forward to watching the show. Sammie stayed seated as Jane went over to Sammie, sitting on her lap facing towards her. As soon as Hannah said “Go”, Jane leaned in and began kissing Sammie. There wasn’t much tongue action, just lips. They’d alternate between long kisses to short pecks. Nevertheless, the show made me aroused, tingly, and wet. I was disappointed when Hannah said “time” and Jane returned back to her seat, leaving Sammie a little red on the face but also looking aroused. Now Sammie was up, she asked Hannah for truth or dare. Hannah picked dare and Sammie dared her to ask Eric (Hannah’s boyfriend) for nudes and show everyone if he responded. Hannah declined and picked one of the punishment cards. She smiled as she read the card and then showed the group. The card read “What do you generally sleep in?”. Hannah sarcastically answered “a bed” before telling us that she sleeps in panties but no bra. Having declined a dare, she was also entitled to remove a piece of clothing, she removed her jeans, exposing her light red panties. It was now Jane’s turn and she asked me the question, truth or dare. I was excited to hear what Jane had in store for me and I picked dare. Jane dared me to eat Cheeto dust off Sammie’s nipples. I looked at Sammie, who had an astonished look on her face but I was ready for the dare. It wasn’t the first time we had eaten food from each other. Sammie did the honors of rubbing the Cheetos on her nipples, making them stiffer and fully erect. When she was done, She laid down in the grass and giggled as I knelt beside her and slowly leaned towards her. I began by giving each nipple a few licks, making sure to get most of the Cheeto dust. With each lick, Sammie squealed and squirmed. After a few licks, I sucked each nipple for a second or two to remove the rest of the dust. By the end, I was soaking wet and my body was begging to be touched. Afterward, it was my turn. I asked the only one I could, asking Sammie, truth or dare. Of course, I referred to her as Queen and the Queen picked dare. I dared Sammie to blindfold herself and receive a kiss from each one of us. She then would have to guess the correct order. If she guessed which one of us kissed her, the kisser would remove an article of clothing. For each one she guesses incorrectly, she’d have to remove an article of clothing. She could only afford one wrong guess since she was down to just her panties. I grabbed a handkerchief from the table and tossed it to Sammie who tied it around her eyes. Jane went first, followed by Hannah, as I finished, giving her a long kiss on her wet, pink lips which only aroused me more. Confident, Sammie guessed her order, guessing Jane first. After a long pause, she confidently and correctly answered Hannah than Lia. After some celebrating, we all took turns removing our clothing. I removed my top, leaving me in just my light blue bra and skirt. Hannah removed her bra and Jane removed her pants. Hannah joined Sammie topless, having just her light red panties on. Jane was now down to her green bra and yellow panties. We looked like rainbows with a light blue bra, bright yellow, bright orange, and bright red panties!

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Last edited by The Slutty Princess; 05-15-2016 at 04:51 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to The Slutty Princess for this post:
Old 05-15-2016, 04:47 PM   #172
The Slutty Princess

Default Report Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewilds View Post
I enjoyed your dare from Lisa. I thought it was fun and creative!

New dare for you. When you are with your friends (your home or theirs), I suggest that you suggest to the others to play truth or dare. If you do end up playing, it is okay for the others to decide to end the game, but you can't suggest to end it, other than to go along with their decision to play or not, unless you are the deciding vote, then you cast in favor of playing or continuing to play.

Have fun!
This is the second part of my report. (Character Limit would not allow me to post it in one reply)

Round Six:

Hannah began round 6 by targeting me, since I was the one who still had my bottoms on, with a similar dare after I selected the dare option. Hannah dared me to blindfold myself. Once blindfolded, Hannah would guide me towards one of her body parts and I’d have to guess the body part. If I guessed incorrectly, I’d lose my skirt. If I guessed correctly, Hannah would remove her panties. It was a risky dare for the both of us. I already had lost my panties in the neighbor’s yard and I feared that if I lost my skirt, they’d see that I was wet. I feared the embarrassment but I figured my skirt would have to come off sooner than later, I just wanted it to wait. I didn’t want to be the first one with no bottoms on. I wanted to see if my other friends were wet as well. I could tell nearly all of them were at least slight aroused due to the lumps in their bra from their erect nipples. I nodded my head in approval of the dare and Hannah grabbed the black handkerchief off the table, wrapping it tight and secure around my eyes. The girls began giggling as Hannah moved in front of me, preparing the body part she wanted to have licked. The laughter made me nervous. My heart was beating hard and fast, my stomach was doing flips and I was anxious. I could feel the goosebumps form and my hair stand up as soon as I felt Hannah’s hand on the back of my head, directing me towards her body. I could sense her body warmth as I got closer, sticking my tongue out to touch the body part in front of me. As soon as my tongue hit her warm skin, I tensed up and froze for a few seconds. I ran my tongue back and forth, swirling it around to try to grasp what I was licking. The giggles increased as I swirled my tongue around. It didn’t taste like much at all. It was smooth but I could feel a very small amount of hair which made me think it may have been her arm or leg. I licked for a few more seconds and even tried to smell the area but I couldn’t grasp onto it. Hannah stepped away and asked for my guess. Due to the giggles, I figured it had to be some place that would be relatively funny to lick, this caused me to guess that it was her butt. Hannah laughed, “Nope, it was my thigh.” As soon as I heard the word ‘nope’, my stomach did a flip and I yanked off the blindfold. I was nervous as all hell as I slipped my thumbs into the sides of my skirt and stood up to remove it. At the same time, I felt a little excited. I could feel the sex running across my labia. Every single pair of eyes around the fire was on me and it both excited me and scared me, I was now the center of attention and I was stripping in front of all my friends. I glanced over at Jane who gave me a shy smile which gave me a little courage. Nobody had commented on Sammie’s erect nipples and I prayed that no one would comment on my wet mound. Closing my eyes, in one quick motion, I slid the skirt down my legs. The skirt dropped to the grass and I kicked it off. Instantly, the cool night breeze rushed onto my moist mound, arousing me. The girls giggled, which made my heart sink as I opened my eyes and sat down, keeping my legs pressed together to cover my mound. I quickly realized that they weren’t laughing at my wet pussy that I feared they were laughing at, rather they were laughing at me. They were laughing about how embarrassed I was when I really didn’t need to be. This relaxed me as I smiled sheepishly and looked down at my cleanly shaven pussy. My sex seemed to glisten under the moonlight, making my mound sparkle. I took a sigh of relief when Sammie took the attention off me by asking Hannah, truth or dare. Hannah picked dare. It was now turning into all dares, the game should have been changed to ‘dare or dare’. Sammie dared Hannah to remove Jane’s panties with just her teeth. I smiled. I liked the idea. I was excited to watch but deep down, I actually felt a little jealous. I couldn’t wait to see if Jane was wet as well. Jane got up from her chair, her sexy butting shaking in her bright yellow panties. Sammie knelt in front of Jane, her head about eye level with Jane’s dangling belly piercing. I could feel my arousement increase as Sammie pressed her nose against Jane’s belly and clenched onto the bright yellow material with her teeth, gnawing on it as she pulled it down her legs. I could feel the adrenaline rush through my body as Jane’s pussy had come into . It was not the first time I had seen it but nevertheless, it was a site to see each and every time. Jane was neatly trimmed and I was happy and excited to see that her mound glistened under the moonlight as well. Her labia were small but perfect in my mind. I tried not to look to draw any attention to myself. I figured she was feeling the same way I was but her face didn’t show it. She seemed completely unphased by it as she sat back in the chair, keeping her legs slightly parted. I glanced at it every now and then but tried to refrain from doing it too much. It was now Jane’s turn as she smiled devilishly at Sammie. Sammie cut Jane short before she could ask the question, she picked dare. Jane dared Sammie to burn her panties. I could see where the devilish grin had come from. I thought it was a little harsh of a dare but Sammie didn’t think so. She giggled and smiled back at jane with a devilish grin of her own as she stood up and slid her cute orange panties down to her feet. She removed her panties from her feet and tossed them into the fire as they balled up and burned, creating black smoke. I thought it was a shame to burn her panties but Sammie must have felt different. Sammie had looked a little timid when she had removed her bra earlier but removing her panties seemed like nothing to her. She gave Jane a cocky smile before sitting back down. I noticed Sammie’s pussy was glistening as well, making me feel even more comfortable. Her’s was cute as well. Her labia were pink and small and she was neatly trimmed as well. It was now my turn and I had to pick Jane who picked dare. She seemed like she was up for a challenge so I gave her my own devilish smile and dared her to grope Hannah’s breasts. Jane smiled confidently but Hannah smiled a little shyly as Jane sprung from her chair and walked towards her. Aroused, I watched as Jane firmly squeezed and rub Hannah’s breasts, passing over the erect nubs that stuck out. It was a treat to see but it must have been even better to be in Jane’s spot. After about a half minute, I told Jane she could stop and round seven began.

Round Seven:
Sammie was now naked. Jane and I only had our bra on and Hannah still held onto her panties. It was about three in the morning and I could tell that people were growing a little tired as the fire began to die down but I figured we could squeeze in a few more rounds. It now was a fire-round for everyone to get naked. Hannah started by daring Jane to remove my bra with her teeth. At those words, I could feel my stomach flip and I grew excited and smiled as Jane jumped up from her chair. I was about to join Sammie in her birthday suit! I leaned forward in the chair and turned my back towards Jane who stood to the right of the chair. I felt her warm breath on my back as she leaned forward. Her cold teeth scraped on my back followed by her wet, warm lips. She struggled to get the clasp off, gnawing at it with her teeth as Sammie giggled watching her. I, on the other hand, sat still. I was aroused at just the fact that her mouth was on my back. Just the slightest touch of her teeth or her lips on my back had aroused me. Just the feeling of her warm breath was enough to provoke my body. After about a minute, she got it as my bra freed and became loose. My breasts instantly fell a few inches as I slid the straps off each arm and tossed the bra onto the ground next to my other clothes. My pussy was dripping wet and now my hard, erect nipples were visible to all but I was much more comfortable. Nobody seemed to really mind my naked body. With the bra off, there came a few cheers as Jane sat back down and Sammie began. Having just joined Sammie naked, I was now the center of attention and Sammie had no mercy. She wanted me to keep the limelight. I chose dare and she dared me to remove Hannah’s panties only using my teeth. As soon as I heard the words, the sex seemed to flow out of me. I grew more aroused than ever as Hannah got up from her chair. I did the same, walking over to Hannah. I knelt before her in the soft grass staring up at her blue eyes that stared back down at me. She had a large smile on her face and I smiled back. I was a little nervous but that was all concealed by my arousement. Her panties were right in front of me and I leaned in, slipping my teeth beneath the red fabric, rubbing against her smooth skin. I pinch the fabric in my teeth and clench down. My heart was beating faster than ever as her scent of her arousal filled my nostrils which made me flow like a waterfall. I closed my eyes to try to regain myself. It was all too much for me. With my eyes closed, I tugged down at the panties and they didn’t seem to move. I tugged them a few more times before they began sliding down her thick thighs. As they began sliding, the curiosity got the best of me and I opened my eyes. She was neatly trimmed and her small pink, gorgeous pussy was just inches from my face. Opening my eyes nearly killed me. I felt light headed and my mind was spinning. Never had I ever been that close to a pussy and it was amazing. The smell, the sight, everything aroused me. I didn’t want my friends to suspect that so I began tugging on her panties some more. Once they got past her butt, they slid down her legs and I let them drop to the grass as she kicked them off. All the girls were giggling as I sat back down in the chair. I could feel my face was beat red but I didn’t care. I was in my own zone, my own heaven. It was now Jane’s turn. She asked Sammie, truth or dare. Sammie picked truth which surprised me. A truth had not come up for a few rounds but Jane had previously been giving Sammie a devilish smile which may have persuaded Sammie to pick truth. It had caught Jane off guard as well as she thought about a question. “How many times have you had sex?” Sammie thought about her answer before answering about 20 or 30 times. Everyone seemed astonished, thinking it was a very high number but I kept my mouth shut. I knew that I had had sex much more than that and if they were astonished by these numbers, they’d be blown away by mine. It was now my turn and I could only dare Hannah. With Jane being the only one with an article of clothing on, I copied the idea and dared Hannah to remove Jane’s bra with just her teeth but this one would be more interesting since the clasp was in the front. Jane stayed seated as Hannah came to her. Hannah was a little red in the face and I could tell she was nervous but I couldn’t blame her. She leaned her head in between Jane’s petite breasts as her breasts closed around her face. Everyone, including me, giggled and smiled at the sight and Hannah grew more embarrassed. It took a minute or two of what looked like motor boating before she had unlatched the clasp. Jane did the rest, removing the straps from her arms and tossing the bra next to her. I grew more aroused as I glanced at her breasts. Thigh petite, they looked perfectly round and defined by the quarter sized nipples that were hard and erect.

Round Eight:

Now that everyone was naked, it became a little more uncomfortable. I could sense the discomfort around the room. Nobody wanted to give a dare that’d take it too far. It was close to four in the morning and I could tell by my friend’s actions and how they spoke, they were getting tired. I was too but I tried to push on, urging Hannah to start the next round. Hannah had to think for awhile as she thought of a dare. Like I said, coming up with dares now that we were naked became much harder. My friends and I didn’t want to cross any boundaries. Finally, she dared Sammie to french kiss me. Instantly, my heart dropped. The sex poured from me hearing the phrase. I had frenched kiss before with a few females friends, a few males friends, and of course, my boyfriend. I had experience and I wasn’t nervous about french kissing. Something was different now. This seemed to be more intimate. We were all naked and now we had to french kiss! I was complaining, rather I was looking forward to it. By the smile on Sammie’s face, it seemed as though she was looking forward to it as well as she made her way towards me. I was seated in the chair and Sammie kept me seated, putting her legs through each hole of the chair. Both her thighs were on either side of me. We had faced each other and I was hornier than ever. Her breasts were right in my face, her pussy only inches from my belly as she sat on my lap. She scooted in closer to me, pressing her thighs against my hips and leaning her head towards my closed lips. As soon as our wet lips touched, my body felt the tingling and excitement it produced. A wave of pleasure washed over my body as I parted my lips and her tongue darted into my mouth, touching my tongue. Instinctively, I moved my tongue around on her tongue. Our tongues spun around each other and wrestled. My mind was going crazy with such pleasure. After a few seconds, she pulled her tongue back in her mouth and closed her lips, kissing mine gently. I followed, wrapping my lips around hers. As soon as her lips parted, I darted my tongue inside her mouth and began exploring the wet inside. In reality, it was kind of gross but I was to engrossed in the moment to care. After a few seconds, I pulled my tongue out and our lips parted. I thought we were done but before I could do anything, her tongue darted back inside my mouth, assaulting my tongue. Sammie now attacked me as the kissing got deeper and more passionate. Our breath was shortening as we kissed for about a half a minute. My eyes stayed closed. I was caught up in the moment as was enjoying every second of it. I could feel my wetness grow as my tongue wrestled with her tongue, exchanging saliva as we kept our lips locked, parting them only for a short breath. Sammie ended the kiss, pulling her tongue out and gently sucking on my lower lip as she pulled her mouth away from mine. Obviously, we had both been caught up in one of the best kisses I had ever received. As soon as Sammie pulled away, there was hooting, whistling, and hollering from the other girls. I felt my face grow red but found comfort in Sammie as she smiled back at me, her face a light red color as well. Her hazel eyes stared back at me as her nose piercing glistened in the moonlight. Her whole body looked wonderful under the moonlight as I ran my eyes down her body across her hard nipples, her smooth and toned belly, and down to her sex covered mound. I had never felt so emotional towards her as I gave a shy smiled back to her and she crawled off my lap. The kiss had lasted about two minutes but felt like forever in my head. As soon as Sammie sat down, she asked Jane, truth or dare. Sammie’s voiced seemed much calmer than it had before as she spoke to Jane. Sammie must have been still mesmerized by the kiss as she gave Jane a similar dare but this time, Sammie was a spectator. She dared Jane to french kiss Hannah, swapping a gummy bear in their mouths as they kissed. Jane seemed ecstatic to begin but Hannah seemed a little timid. Jane grabbed a gummy bear from the bag on the table and popped it in her mouth. Smiling, she sat the same way Sammie did, this time on Hannah’s lap. It took a ton of mental focus to refrain from rubbing myself as they repeated the french kiss. I watched as both their tongues darted from each other's mouths, the gummy bear swapped mouths multiple times, enjoying the ride. It wasn’t as great to watch, it only made me cry for it to happen again. I wanted Sammie back on my lap, her lips back on mine. Hannah and Jane’s kisses which much slower and it was apparent there was a little discomfort from Hannah as she squirmed but nevertheless, intimate it was. After about a minute, Jane pulled away taking a soft breath before chewing and swallowing the sweet treat. It was now Jane’s turn as she made her way back to her chair, she asked Hannah truth or dare. Hannah picked dare. Jane thought of a dare before she smirked and dared Hannah to go touch the street lamp and run back to the fire, pointing towards a dim street lamp directly in front of my house. Hannah declined and picked a card from the pail. She lucked out, picking a truth card that read “When was your last orgasm?” I smirked as she showed the card to everyone, it was my card. She got red in the face but told the truth, telling us she had orgasmed just the other night. We all giggled but I didn’t find it particularly strange. I was too horny too, rather I pictured Hannah orgasming and grew even wetter. It was now my turn and I could only choose to ask Jane the familiar question. To no surprise, Jane chose dare. I thought for awhile, my mind blank of dares. I was still lost in the moment. I couldn’t think of a good creative dare and everyone was growing impatient so I dared Jane to kiss Sammie’s feet. Jane shrugged at the simple dare as Sammie smiled and lifted up her pretty little feet. Jane got up from her chair and knelt by her feet that were propped in the hair. She used each hand to prop the feet higher in the hair as she guided them to her lips, giving each foot a long, gentle kiss as Sammie giggled. After kissing both feet, she took a seat. Round ten was about to begin, the last round of the long night.

Round Nine:
Everyone seemed tired but the last round would go out with a bang! Hannah started it off, daring Sammie to cuddle on my lap. It wasn’t a very daring or adventurous dare, but rather an intimate one and Hannah knew it. We were both naked. I stayed seated and Sammie came towards me with that same familiar smile across her face. The hair on my body stood up as she sat down gently on my back. She parted her legs, straddling my leg, and pushed herself closer to my waist. As she did this, her sex rubbed across my legs, leaving a small trail of her sex across my leg. Sammie was soaking wet and it only furthered my horniness. She closed her legs and sprawled her legs across mine, leaning back against my chest as my nipple pressed into her back. She wiggled her butt until she found a comfortable spot. It wasn’t as comfortable to me but I wasn’t going to complain. I had never felt an attraction like this before. As soon as she was comfortable, she dared Hannah back, daring her to kiss her way down Jane’s body. Jane smiled and sprawled out on the soft grass as Hannah knelt between Jane’s spread legs. Starting at her neck, Hannah gently kissed her neck. Very slowly, she made her way down her body, running her lips across her breasts and giving each nipple a gentle kiss before continuing to run her lips down her ribs. As she ran her wet lip across her ribs, Jane squirmed and giggled, obviously being tickled. Hannah stopped as soon as she got to her bladder, giving it a gentle kiss as Jane tensed up. Hannah’s lips had only been inches from her wet pussy and it aroused me. After both of them got back to their seat, it was Jane’s turn. She asked me truth or dare. I picked dare. She dared Sammie and me to exchange hickeys. I grew excited and aroused at the words but also a little nervous. I was worried that my parents would see the hickey and then realize that I only had girls over. I feared they would put two and two together. What I feared more is my sister seeing it. She would know that my boyfriend had not given me the hickey and she would put two and two together as well. I drowned the thoughts from my mind as Sammie lifted her head off my shoulder. I was so aroused that I started it off, tilting my head, I leaned in on Sammie’s outstretched neck. I parted my lips, forming an “O” as I touched down on her soft skin. I puckered my lips and began sucking on her soft, smooth flesh. I made sure to suck with pressure to ensure the hickey would form. As I did this, Sammie squirmed in my lap. After sucking for a solid half minute, Sammie did the same to my next, pressing her wet lips on my next and sucking as waves of pleasure ran up my spine until she was done. I couldn’t see mine but I could clearly see the dark pink spot forming on her neck. It was now my turn and Jane was the only one to pick from. She chose dare and I dared her to eat 5 gummy bears off Sammie but Sammie would choose where to place them. Sammie stayed on my lap as Hannah tossed her the bag of gummy bears. Jane got up from the chair as Sammie placed each bear on her body. She sunk down on my lap to ensure the bears would stay where she placed them and she placed a bear on each breast, on her bladder, one on her shoulder, and the last gummy bear on her belly button. Jane knelt down and went to work, starting with the one on her bladder, inches from her pussy. As Jane’s lips wrapped around the gummy bear and pressed down on Sammie’s skin, I could feel her body squirm on my lap before tensing. She worked her way up, sucking the gummy bear from her navel, then each nipple, before eating the one from her shoulder. With each gummy bear, Sammie squirmed, making me wet. With the last gummy bear devoured, it marked the end of the game. It was about four thirty in the morning. The fire was reduced to a glow. The night was getting warmer and lighter. Everyone had drowsy eyes including me. Hannah suggested we get some sleep and Jane and Sammie both agreed. Though tired, I wanted to continue but I went with the majority as we dressed in the clothes we had left and made our way back into my house. As soon as we got inside, Hannah used the bathroom after holding her bladder all game. We all slept in the basement, trying to get a good amount of sleep from the long night. I had a hard time falling asleep. The images of the night were floating around in my head. Eventually, I was the last one to fall asleep.

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Last edited by The Slutty Princess; 05-15-2016 at 04:50 PM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to The Slutty Princess for this post:
Old 05-15-2016, 05:00 PM   #173
2bchew
getDare Addict

Damn that was a great read.JUst wish I was a next door neighbor.
The following user says Thank You to 2bchew for this post:
Old 05-15-2016, 09:51 PM   #174
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Pretense:
For those of you who don’t know, my friends and I are not new to truth or dares games. Since we were about 15, we played truth or dare at numerous parties doing numerous silly, funny, and sexual dares. Most of the dares consist of a sexual tease or dance, kissing, eating food off someone, or stripping one another. I have experienced most of it. I have kissed nearly every one of my friends whether they are male or female. Tonight would be different. It was much more intimate than I could imagine!

Firstly, I’d like to thank you for giving me this task. It was one of, if not, the best truth or dare game I have ever participated in. Despite not having as many people participate in the game, as usual, I found it to be even better with fewer people since we all got more turns and learned more about each other! I tried to spice things up more than in past games which had me nervous all game but also extremely aroused and excited. Now on to the important stuff, my report! I hope you enjoy my report as much as I enjoyed giving and receiving every single truth and dare!

It had taken me awhile to organize a time for some friends to get together since we all had work and sports to organize around but I finally found a time that worked for all of us and I invited my friends over to my house. It was originally going to be just Jane, Sammie, Hannah, Amber, and myself but Amber fell sick and did not show. Nevertheless, it was going to be a fun night! As soon as my three musketeers arrived, we went in the backyard. It was already late at night but it was beautiful outside. I had planned to play the game in my room but I decided we would do it around a bonfire instead. Our fire pit was placed behind a large group of pine trees which shielded the view from the house. It was a perfect spot since my parents or siblings could not see us from the house because of the pine trees.
The small party started off small. When I invited them, I didn’t tell them we would be playing any games so I wanted to ease my way into it. We sat around the fire, telling stories, spreading gossip, and chatting as we roasted marshmallows. This lasted for about an hour before everything seemed to die down, that’s when I suggested we play truth or dare. Nobody seemed to be against the idea and all agreed to join in. It was a little different now. Generally, we played with 10-12 people but there were only four in total now which seemed to increase the stakes of the game. I quickly made a run down of the rules that everyone was already familiar with but this time, I added the new rules, explaining that if you wanted to decline a truth or dare, you must pick from punishment bucket and remove one article of clothing. Before we began, we would all have to write four punishments (2 truths, 2 dares) to fill the bucket. Next, I explained the order would be determined by a dice roll and during each round, every member must do either a truth or a dare. I grabbed the ice cream pail from the small table that sat near the fire pit and handed every girl four slips of paper that they’d use to create the punishments. I write my punishments rather quickly. For the two truth questions I wrote, “When was the last orgasm you had?” and “Would you rather give or receive an orgasm?”. For my dare punishments I wrote, “Swap clothes with the person next to you behind the pine trees.” and “Remove your top, run to the front yard and touch the sidewalk before returning to the fire pit.” I tried to make the punishments a little challenging but nothing too hard or embarrassing since there was always the chance that I’d pick my own punishment. Some of the girls laughed or had a very suspicious, evil grin across their face as they wrote on the paper which made me a little nervous but excited. I folded the pieces of paper and tossed them into the ice cream pail before I collected the rest of the folded pieces. Next, I grabbed the die off the table and gave a die to each of the girls who surrounded the table. Simultaneously, we tossed the die onto the table. The highest roll would go first. I rolled a two, Sammie rolled a six, Jane rolled a three, and Hannah rolled a six as well. Hannah and Sammie rolled again to determine the tie breaker, Hannah won. Hannah would be first, next was Sammie, then Jane, and lastly, myself. We were now ready!

Round One:

As usual, the first round started out simple and mild. Honestly, it was a little awkward. No one had wanted to be the first one to lay out a challenging truth or a dare, usually, we left it up to the boys to start those. Hannah started off by targeting me. I took a truth. After pondering for a short while, she asked me “In your opinion, who is the cutest boy in our class?” I didn’t have to think long, and I replied with “Cody” which got a few laughs but also some nods in agreement. With only a small group of people, it felt a little more awkward when the center of attention was on you but I was glad that I was done for the round, escaping on an easy question. Sammie’s turn was up and she asked Jane truth or dare. Jane picked dare, the first of the night. Sammie quickly thought before she spoke, daring Jane to post on Twitter “I love masturbating”, and of course, Jane did without much hesitation. It was now Jane’s turn and she sought revenge from Sammie as she asked Sammie truth or dare, Sammie picked dare as well. Jane was generally the one that you didn’t want to target. If you shot at her, she’d shoot at you twice, it was just the way she was. Jane smiled devilishly, daring Sammie to lick the bottom of her shoe. Sammie wrinkled her nose but smiled and walked over to the chair Jane was sitting in with her leg raised in the air. Sammie stuck out her tongue and gave the pink bottom of her shoe a long lick. It looked a little gross to me, I wasn’t much of a foot person and the bottom of her shoe appeared quite dirty. After licking the shoe, Sammie quickly spat in the fire as we all giggled and smiled. Finally, it was my turn and I only had one person to choose from, Hannah. As Sammie and Jane had been going at it, I was brainstorming both truths and dares. After asking the question, Hannah wanted a truth. I asked her, “What age did you begin masturbating?” Everyone smiled as they waited for Hannah’s response. Her face had turned slightly red as she thought to herself. She hesitated as she answered “13 or 14, I don’t exactly recall.” We made a few smart remarks before moving on to round two. We were now warmed up as the truths and dares became more challenging and embarrassing.

Round Two:
The center of attention remained on Hannah until she called on Sammie, Sammie asked for a dare. Hannah dared Sammie to send a naughty snapchat to Xavier, a guy Sammie had a crush on for a long time. Sammie didn’t seem to mind it as we all watched. Sammie took out her phone, pulling down her shirt a bit, she snapped a photo and sent it to Xavier. She was a little red in the face after sending it but acted as though it was nothing. Sammie was now up and she called on me. Having taken truth last time, I decided to go with dare. Sammie dared me to kiss her on the cheek and call her Queen for the rest of the game. I laughed at this. My stomach had tightened a bit from nerves but I wasn’t too nervous. I got up from the chair and walked towards Sammie who smiled as I approached her. She turned her head and I leaned in and pressed my dark red lips onto her pale cheek, exclaiming “there you go Queen” and leaving an impression of my lips on her cheek from my lipstick. A rush of adrenaline rushed through my body as everyone laughed and Hannah whistled sarcastically. I sat back down before Jane spoke up, asking Hannah truth or dare. Hannah picked truth. Jane smiled and asked her if she was a virgin. Hannah smiled shyly and told us she was not. Of course, everyone wanted to hear the details but Hannah said someone else would have to ask for them when it was their turn. It was now my turn and after everyone had quieted, I asked Jane truth or dare. Jane picked truth which surprised me. Generally, Jane tended to pick dare. I had a few dares thought up in my mind but no truth questions. I pondered through my head for a well-worded question before speaking up. “Do you ever have any lesbian thoughts?” The questioned quieted everyone. It was an awkward question to ask at an all-girls party and I could feel the awkwardness rub off on me. I felt my mace grow red with embarrassment as I suspected that my friends were wondering why I’d ask such a question. Jane answered that she has a few lesbian thoughts here and there and I quickly responded with a head nod, hoping that the attention would move to someone else. It was an awkward note to end round two on but Hannah began round three right away, I sensed she felt the awkwardness as well and wanted to move on.

Round Three:

Despite the attention being on Jane and I, Hannah diverted the attention back to Jane right away. Jane chose dare after the odd question I had asked her and Hannah dared Jane to stick a marshmallow down her panties for a whole round before she had to eat it. Jane shrugged her shoulders and I tossed her a marshmallow. Jane quickly unzipped her jeans, slightly exposing her bright yellow panties. Slightly aroused at just the sight of her panties, I watched as she slipped the marshmallow down the front of her panties, creating a small lump, before she zipped her jeans back up. It was now Sammie’s turned and she asked me for truth or dare. I picked truth and Sammie quickly thought of something and asked me how I lost my virginity. As soon as I heard the words, I grew cold and my heart sank. I gave a quick glance at Jane who shook her head slightly to signal that I should stay quiet. Jane and my sister are the only people I ever told about how I had lost my virginity and I wasn’t about to tell my other friends, even though they were some of my best friends. The questioned filled me with a negative mood that I tried to shake as Sammie and Hannah laughed and begged me to share as I reached for the ice cream pail. I shook my head and grabbed a card, it read “Remove your panties and toss them into the neighbor’s yard”. Reading the card, I smiled and grew excited. It was the perfect dare. Everyone was hooting and hollering at the dare, giving Sammie high fives since she was the one that had put the card in the pail. I was wearing a short black skirt and I uncrossed my legs and reached up my skirt. My head was spinning a million miles an hour. With everyone’s eyes on me, I quickly grew aroused as I pinched my panties and pulled them down my legs, slipping the bright blue and white panties off and onto the ground. My pussy grew moist feeling the eyes on me along with the warm air that flowed freely across it. I balled the panties into a ball and stood up from my chair. To the right of my house were an old couple, to the left was a younger couple who had moved in recently. I decided I didn’t want to screw up anything in the younger couple's relationship and older couple didn’t seem to excite me. I already had the house picked out in my head, two houses down the street to the left of my house, Hailey’s house. I removed my flip flops as the article of clothing and the girls followed me towards the road as I walked through the soft grass. My heart was beating fast and I was sweating a bit but I was more excited than ever. It was close to midnight and I figured Hailey was asleep since her car was parked in the driveway but there were no lights on in the house. Despite this, I moved stealthy down her driveway towards her car. I tossed the panties near the passenger side of the car and tiptoed back towards the group of smiling and giggling girls at the end of the driveway. The thought of Hailey finding them was running through my head, making me even more aroused as I could feel and see my nipples begin to harden and poke through my tight pink shirt. Laughing and talking softly, we made our way back to the fire pit and resumed the game. It was now Jane’s turn and she could choose from daring Hannah or Sammie. She chose Hannah and Hannah chose dare. Jane dared Hannah that she could no longer use the bathroom until the game was over. Hannah whined that she already had to go which was followed by a few laughs. I quickly changed the subject and asked Sammie, truth or dare. Sammie picked dare and I dared Sammie to eat half the marshmallow from Jane’s panties. With the dare, the round was over so Jane unzipped her jeans and slipped her hand under the bright yellow panties and removed the marshmallow that looked to be normal but a little on the sticky side. She smiled and ripped the marshmallow in half, tossing one end into her mouth and handing the other half to Sammie who threw it into her mouth as well. Despite the dare being more of a silly type, I still got aroused by it. I could feel my nipples grow even harder, my pussy drip with beads of sex. I was curious on whether Jane was aroused as well which would have made the marshmallow covered in her sex. Thinking about the marshmallow covered in sex as both of them swallowed it, aroused me but as soon as they were done eating, Hannah jumped right into the next round.

Round Four:
As round for rolled around, I noticed the dares were becoming more sexual and sensual, creating a certain discomfort around the fire even though it appeared everyone was having a good time. Everything heated up. Hannah kicked off the fourth round by asking me, truth or dare. Hannah was giving me an evil smirk, telling me she had a good dare in mind. Part of me didn’t want to know what she had in mind but the other part of me told me that I shouldn’t go with truth because of the last question that was asked to me. I smirked back at her and said “dare” and Hannah’s smirk turned to a smile. She dared me close my eyes and spin around five times, whoever stood in front of me at the end of the spin, I would be required to remove their shirt with my teeth. Standing up, I clenched my eyes closed and began spinning in circles, being careful so I wouldn’t get too dizzy and slip in the fire. After my fifth spin, I stopped and opened my eyes slowly, smiling as I did so. The night just got a lot better. Jane sat in front of me smiling as all the other girls giggled as Jane stood up from her chair. I laughed and smiled back at Jane as I made my way towards her. My mind was spinning, my heart was beating faster than normal, my nipples felt like they would poke right through my shirt, and my pussy felt soaking wet. Jane was a few inches shorter than me, causing me to have to squat down to her skinny waist. Jane adjusted her gorgeous brown hair over her shoulders to lay on her back and stretched her arms into the air. I looked up at her beautiful light brown eyes that her eye shadow had made pop. I grew even more excited. I loved everything about her. Her nose, her eyes, the shape of her body, her belly ring, her little ears, her hair, her feet, her butt, her small breasts, and even the small light colored mole she had on her left cheek, I loved it all. I could feel the warmth of her body on my forehead as I pinched her black tank top with my teeth, slowly moving my legs up as I tugged upwards on the shirt like I was a little dog. Jane couldn’t help but laugh. It was a challenge as soon as I got her her breasts. Her breasts her small but they filled the tight black tank top. I could feel the perspiration on my face from the excitement. I pulled outwards on the shirt before pulling it up and over her breasts that were concealed in a dark green push-up bra. As soon as I got past her shoulders and nose, the shirt slid off easily. My teeth hurt from clenching tightly onto the shirt but my whole body was tingling with excitement as I stared Jane seductively in the eyes, clenching her shirt in my mouth. Jane giggled and ripped the shirt from my mouth and I smiled back at her before I made my way back to my seat, my head spinning with a whirlwind of emotions. I wanted to rub my soaking wet pussy. I wanted to rub my nipples in front of everyone and it took some mental strength to refrain as the game moved on. Sammie was up and she asked Jane truth or dare. Jane selected dare. Having liked what she had just saw, she dared Jane to remove Hannah’s tank top with her teeth. Both of them smiled and stood up. Jane had it much easier than I had it since Hannah was wearing a loose dark blue tank top. Jane struggled a bit as she got to the breasts but she managed to get it off Hannah much quicker than I had got it off her, maybe because I had enjoyed it too much! It was now Jane’s turn and she asked Sammie, truth or dare. Sammie picked dare and Jane dared Sammie to record herself on snapchat, rubbing her nipples for a few seconds and to post it on her story. Sammie opted not to as she removed her socks and shoes as a result to declining the dare and then picked a card from the pail. She frowned and then smiled, showing us the card. Hannah began laughing, saying that she had wrote the card. The card read “Remove three articles of clothing of another person’s choosing” and was finished off with a smiley face. Besides me, Sammie was the only one with a shirt on. She picked Hannah to choose her clothes she’d remove and Hannah picked her shorts, top, and bra. Sammie would be the first one to remove her bra and I grew excited, biting my lip as she pulled down her black shorts and tossed them next to her chair, revealing her bright orange VS thong. Next, she pulled off her white Aeropostale tee and then unclasped her white bra, letting it drop to the grass. Sammie had smallish boobs, comparable to my size, around 32. They were beautiful and I could feel my stomach do a flip as soon as her bra drop. Her breasts were perfectly round, petite, were outlined by her small, quarter-sized nipples that were hard and erect. Sammie laughed uncomfortably, realizing everyone’s eyes had been on her. I tried not to look but I couldn’t help myself. Sammie was a short, skinny but fit girl. Despite having smaller breasts, her butt made up for it as it nearly swallowed her panties. Sammie strategically placed her silky, gorgeous blonde hair in front of her, covering most of her breasts. She shyly smiled at the giggles and hoots and hollers as her nose piercing and beautiful smile glistened back. I could sense her discomfort and I helped her out a bit, quickly transitioning by asking Hannah, truth or dare. She picked dare. Hannah had gave me, what had been, my favorite dare of the night, having me remove Jane’s top with my teeth. I didn’t want to be evil to her after that so I gave her a mild daring, telling her that she would have to crawl for the next three rounds. She shrugged her shoulders and got out of her chair and onto her fours. She sat back on her legs as it was now her turn to begin round five.

Round Five:
Everyone was excited now after round four had sparked everyone. Again, Hannah began by asking Jane, truth or dare. Jane wanted a dare and after thinking for a bit, Hannah dared Jane to kiss Sammie for a full minute. I thought a minute was quite long but I wasn’t going to argue, I was looking forward to watching the show. Sammie stayed seated as Jane went over to Sammie, sitting on her lap facing towards her. As soon as Hannah said “Go”, Jane leaned in and began kissing Sammie. There wasn’t much tongue action, just lips. They’d alternate between long kisses to short pecks. Nevertheless, the show made me aroused, tingly, and wet. I was disappointed when Hannah said “time” and Jane returned back to her seat, leaving Sammie a little red on the face but also looking aroused. Now Sammie was up, she asked Hannah for truth or dare. Hannah picked dare and Sammie dared her to ask Eric (Hannah’s boyfriend) for nudes and show everyone if he responded. Hannah declined and picked one of the punishment cards. She smiled as she read the card and then showed the group. The card read “What do you generally sleep in?”. Hannah sarcastically answered “a bed” before telling us that she sleeps in panties but no bra. Having declined a dare, she was also entitled to remove a piece of clothing, she removed her jeans, exposing her light red panties. It was now Jane’s turn and she asked me the question, truth or dare. I was excited to hear what Jane had in store for me and I picked dare. Jane dared me to eat Cheeto dust off Sammie’s nipples. I looked at Sammie, who had an astonished look on her face but I was ready for the dare. It wasn’t the first time we had eaten food from each other. Sammie did the honors of rubbing the Cheetos on her nipples, making them stiffer and fully erect. When she was done, She laid down in the grass and giggled as I knelt beside her and slowly leaned towards her. I began by giving each nipple a few licks, making sure to get most of the Cheeto dust. With each lick, Sammie squealed and squirmed. After a few licks, I sucked each nipple for a second or two to remove the rest of the dust. By the end, I was soaking wet and my body was begging to be touched. Afterward, it was my turn. I asked the only one I could, asking Sammie, truth or dare. Of course, I referred to her as Queen and the Queen picked dare. I dared Sammie to blindfold herself and receive a kiss from each one of us. She then would have to guess the correct order. If she guessed which one of us kissed her, the kisser would remove an article of clothing. For each one she guesses incorrectly, she’d have to remove an article of clothing. She could only afford one wrong guess since she was down to just her panties. I grabbed a handkerchief from the table and tossed it to Sammie who tied it around her eyes. Jane went first, followed by Hannah, as I finished, giving her a long kiss on her wet, pink lips which only aroused me more. Confident, Sammie guessed her order, guessing Jane first. After a long pause, she confidently and correctly answered Hannah than Lia. After some celebrating, we all took turns removing our clothing. I removed my top, leaving me in just my light blue bra and skirt. Hannah removed her bra and Jane removed her pants. Hannah joined Sammie topless, having just her light red panties on. Jane was now down to her green bra and yellow panties. We looked like rainbows with a light blue bra, bright yellow, bright orange, and bright red panties!

Princess,

My comments will be on rounds one through five!
The first part on this dare is like that beginning slowly as if you are experiencing the start of that build up in a nice exciting way. The beginning of the detail report makes you picture what it would be like to just be watching these four cute girls. That new discovery in that silly side, yet in that sexual way in challenging each other with those thoughts in each gal head. From the start of that idea in how "Princess, " was finally able to bring this deep special night together. As, four close friends were going to challenge each other in ways that were brand new to all the circle. Just like watching a movie. As each round was bringing something out in the round circle. Just imagine how the truth from each gal, was coming out and the effects. Those actions of each one was finally being shared with the other three. That start with those true dares or that dark dare in which must be done in front of the round circle. From that first piece of clothing coming off and that feeling inside each gal. So very exciting, as that level of inner thoughts.
Great job!
Daddy!

On Patience
By:
Epictetus
The following user says Thank You to MasterDaddy02 for this post:
Old 05-15-2016, 10:56 PM   #175
thewilds
Distinguished Member

When I began reading the report, I knew it would be great. Thank you for taking on my dare. It was hard to know if it would turn out well, and it certainly did.
A superb job of reporting it, as you always do!
The following user says Thank You to thewilds for this post:
Old 05-16-2016, 07:19 PM   #176
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
This is the second part of my report. (Character Limit would not allow me to post it in one reply)

Round Six:

Hannah began round 6 by targeting me, since I was the one who still had my bottoms on, with a similar dare after I selected the dare option. Hannah dared me to blindfold myself. Once blindfolded, Hannah would guide me towards one of her body parts and I’d have to guess the body part. If I guessed incorrectly, I’d lose my skirt. If I guessed correctly, Hannah would remove her panties. It was a risky dare for the both of us. I already had lost my panties in the neighbor’s yard and I feared that if I lost my skirt, they’d see that I was wet. I feared the embarrassment but I figured my skirt would have to come off sooner than later, I just wanted it to wait. I didn’t want to be the first one with no bottoms on. I wanted to see if my other friends were wet as well. I could tell nearly all of them were at least slight aroused due to the lumps in their bra from their erect nipples. I nodded my head in approval of the dare and Hannah grabbed the black handkerchief off the table, wrapping it tight and secure around my eyes. The girls began giggling as Hannah moved in front of me, preparing the body part she wanted to have licked. The laughter made me nervous. My heart was beating hard and fast, my stomach was doing flips and I was anxious. I could feel the goosebumps form and my hair stand up as soon as I felt Hannah’s hand on the back of my head, directing me towards her body. I could sense her body warmth as I got closer, sticking my tongue out to touch the body part in front of me. As soon as my tongue hit her warm skin, I tensed up and froze for a few seconds. I ran my tongue back and forth, swirling it around to try to grasp what I was licking. The giggles increased as I swirled my tongue around. It didn’t taste like much at all. It was smooth but I could feel a very small amount of hair which made me think it may have been her arm or leg. I licked for a few more seconds and even tried to smell the area but I couldn’t grasp onto it. Hannah stepped away and asked for my guess. Due to the giggles, I figured it had to be some place that would be relatively funny to lick, this caused me to guess that it was her butt. Hannah laughed, “Nope, it was my thigh.” As soon as I heard the word ‘nope’, my stomach did a flip and I yanked off the blindfold. I was nervous as all hell as I slipped my thumbs into the sides of my skirt and stood up to remove it. At the same time, I felt a little excited. I could feel the sex running across my labia. Every single pair of eyes around the fire was on me and it both excited me and scared me, I was now the center of attention and I was stripping in front of all my friends. I glanced over at Jane who gave me a shy smile which gave me a little courage. Nobody had commented on Sammie’s erect nipples and I prayed that no one would comment on my wet mound. Closing my eyes, in one quick motion, I slid the skirt down my legs. The skirt dropped to the grass and I kicked it off. Instantly, the cool night breeze rushed onto my moist mound, arousing me. The girls giggled, which made my heart sink as I opened my eyes and sat down, keeping my legs pressed together to cover my mound. I quickly realized that they weren’t laughing at my wet pussy that I feared they were laughing at, rather they were laughing at me. They were laughing about how embarrassed I was when I really didn’t need to be. This relaxed me as I smiled sheepishly and looked down at my cleanly shaven pussy. My sex seemed to glisten under the moonlight, making my mound sparkle. I took a sigh of relief when Sammie took the attention off me by asking Hannah, truth or dare. Hannah picked dare. It was now turning into all dares, the game should have been changed to ‘dare or dare’. Sammie dared Hannah to remove Jane’s panties with just her teeth. I smiled. I liked the idea. I was excited to watch but deep down, I actually felt a little jealous. I couldn’t wait to see if Jane was wet as well. Jane got up from her chair, her sexy butting shaking in her bright yellow panties. Sammie knelt in front of Jane, her head about eye level with Jane’s dangling belly piercing. I could feel my arousement increase as Sammie pressed her nose against Jane’s belly and clenched onto the bright yellow material with her teeth, gnawing on it as she pulled it down her legs. I could feel the adrenaline rush through my body as Jane’s pussy had come into . It was not the first time I had seen it but nevertheless, it was a site to see each and every time. Jane was neatly trimmed and I was happy and excited to see that her mound glistened under the moonlight as well. Her labia were small but perfect in my mind. I tried not to look to draw any attention to myself. I figured she was feeling the same way I was but her face didn’t show it. She seemed completely unphased by it as she sat back in the chair, keeping her legs slightly parted. I glanced at it every now and then but tried to refrain from doing it too much. It was now Jane’s turn as she smiled devilishly at Sammie. Sammie cut Jane short before she could ask the question, she picked dare. Jane dared Sammie to burn her panties. I could see where the devilish grin had come from. I thought it was a little harsh of a dare but Sammie didn’t think so. She giggled and smiled back at jane with a devilish grin of her own as she stood up and slid her cute orange panties down to her feet. She removed her panties from her feet and tossed them into the fire as they balled up and burned, creating black smoke. I thought it was a shame to burn her panties but Sammie must have felt different. Sammie had looked a little timid when she had removed her bra earlier but removing her panties seemed like nothing to her. She gave Jane a cocky smile before sitting back down. I noticed Sammie’s pussy was glistening as well, making me feel even more comfortable. Her’s was cute as well. Her labia were pink and small and she was neatly trimmed as well. It was now my turn and I had to pick Jane who picked dare. She seemed like she was up for a challenge so I gave her my own devilish smile and dared her to grope Hannah’s breasts. Jane smiled confidently but Hannah smiled a little shyly as Jane sprung from her chair and walked towards her. Aroused, I watched as Jane firmly squeezed and rub Hannah’s breasts, passing over the erect nubs that stuck out. It was a treat to see but it must have been even better to be in Jane’s spot. After about a half minute, I told Jane she could stop and round seven began.

Round Seven:
Sammie was now naked. Jane and I only had our bra on and Hannah still held onto her panties. It was about three in the morning and I could tell that people were growing a little tired as the fire began to die down but I figured we could squeeze in a few more rounds. It now was a fire-round for everyone to get naked. Hannah started by daring Jane to remove my bra with her teeth. At those words, I could feel my stomach flip and I grew excited and smiled as Jane jumped up from her chair. I was about to join Sammie in her birthday suit! I leaned forward in the chair and turned my back towards Jane who stood to the right of the chair. I felt her warm breath on my back as she leaned forward. Her cold teeth scraped on my back followed by her wet, warm lips. She struggled to get the clasp off, gnawing at it with her teeth as Sammie giggled watching her. I, on the other hand, sat still. I was aroused at just the fact that her mouth was on my back. Just the slightest touch of her teeth or her lips on my back had aroused me. Just the feeling of her warm breath was enough to provoke my body. After about a minute, she got it as my bra freed and became loose. My breasts instantly fell a few inches as I slid the straps off each arm and tossed the bra onto the ground next to my other clothes. My pussy was dripping wet and now my hard, erect nipples were visible to all but I was much more comfortable. Nobody seemed to really mind my naked body. With the bra off, there came a few cheers as Jane sat back down and Sammie began. Having just joined Sammie naked, I was now the center of attention and Sammie had no mercy. She wanted me to keep the limelight. I chose dare and she dared me to remove Hannah’s panties only using my teeth. As soon as I heard the words, the sex seemed to flow out of me. I grew more aroused than ever as Hannah got up from her chair. I did the same, walking over to Hannah. I knelt before her in the soft grass staring up at her blue eyes that stared back down at me. She had a large smile on her face and I smiled back. I was a little nervous but that was all concealed by my arousement. Her panties were right in front of me and I leaned in, slipping my teeth beneath the red fabric, rubbing against her smooth skin. I pinch the fabric in my teeth and clench down. My heart was beating faster than ever as her scent of her arousal filled my nostrils which made me flow like a waterfall. I closed my eyes to try to regain myself. It was all too much for me. With my eyes closed, I tugged down at the panties and they didn’t seem to move. I tugged them a few more times before they began sliding down her thick thighs. As they began sliding, the curiosity got the best of me and I opened my eyes. She was neatly trimmed and her small pink, gorgeous pussy was just inches from my face. Opening my eyes nearly killed me. I felt light headed and my mind was spinning. Never had I ever been that close to a pussy and it was amazing. The smell, the sight, everything aroused me. I didn’t want my friends to suspect that so I began tugging on her panties some more. Once they got past her butt, they slid down her legs and I let them drop to the grass as she kicked them off. All the girls were giggling as I sat back down in the chair. I could feel my face was beat red but I didn’t care. I was in my own zone, my own heaven. It was now Jane’s turn. She asked Sammie, truth or dare. Sammie picked truth which surprised me. A truth had not come up for a few rounds but Jane had previously been giving Sammie a devilish smile which may have persuaded Sammie to pick truth. It had caught Jane off guard as well as she thought about a question. “How many times have you had sex?” Sammie thought about her answer before answering about 20 or 30 times. Everyone seemed astonished, thinking it was a very high number but I kept my mouth shut. I knew that I had had sex much more than that and if they were astonished by these numbers, they’d be blown away by mine. It was now my turn and I could only dare Hannah. With Jane being the only one with an article of clothing on, I copied the idea and dared Hannah to remove Jane’s bra with just her teeth but this one would be more interesting since the clasp was in the front. Jane stayed seated as Hannah came to her. Hannah was a little red in the face and I could tell she was nervous but I couldn’t blame her. She leaned her head in between Jane’s petite breasts as her breasts closed around her face. Everyone, including me, giggled and smiled at the sight and Hannah grew more embarrassed. It took a minute or two of what looked like motor boating before she had unlatched the clasp. Jane did the rest, removing the straps from her arms and tossing the bra next to her. I grew more aroused as I glanced at her breasts. Thigh petite, they looked perfectly round and defined by the quarter sized nipples that were hard and erect.

Round Eight:

Now that everyone was naked, it became a little more uncomfortable. I could sense the discomfort around the room. Nobody wanted to give a dare that’d take it too far. It was close to four in the morning and I could tell by my friend’s actions and how they spoke, they were getting tired. I was too but I tried to push on, urging Hannah to start the next round. Hannah had to think for awhile as she thought of a dare. Like I said, coming up with dares now that we were naked became much harder. My friends and I didn’t want to cross any boundaries. Finally, she dared Sammie to french kiss me. Instantly, my heart dropped. The sex poured from me hearing the phrase. I had frenched kiss before with a few females friends, a few males friends, and of course, my boyfriend. I had experience and I wasn’t nervous about french kissing. Something was different now. This seemed to be more intimate. We were all naked and now we had to french kiss! I was complaining, rather I was looking forward to it. By the smile on Sammie’s face, it seemed as though she was looking forward to it as well as she made her way towards me. I was seated in the chair and Sammie kept me seated, putting her legs through each hole of the chair. Both her thighs were on either side of me. We had faced each other and I was hornier than ever. Her breasts were right in my face, her pussy only inches from my belly as she sat on my lap. She scooted in closer to me, pressing her thighs against my hips and leaning her head towards my closed lips. As soon as our wet lips touched, my body felt the tingling and excitement it produced. A wave of pleasure washed over my body as I parted my lips and her tongue darted into my mouth, touching my tongue. Instinctively, I moved my tongue around on her tongue. Our tongues spun around each other and wrestled. My mind was going crazy with such pleasure. After a few seconds, she pulled her tongue back in her mouth and closed her lips, kissing mine gently. I followed, wrapping my lips around hers. As soon as her lips parted, I darted my tongue inside her mouth and began exploring the wet inside. In reality, it was kind of gross but I was to engrossed in the moment to care. After a few seconds, I pulled my tongue out and our lips parted. I thought we were done but before I could do anything, her tongue darted back inside my mouth, assaulting my tongue. Sammie now attacked me as the kissing got deeper and more passionate. Our breath was shortening as we kissed for about a half a minute. My eyes stayed closed. I was caught up in the moment as was enjoying every second of it. I could feel my wetness grow as my tongue wrestled with her tongue, exchanging saliva as we kept our lips locked, parting them only for a short breath. Sammie ended the kiss, pulling her tongue out and gently sucking on my lower lip as she pulled her mouth away from mine. Obviously, we had both been caught up in one of the best kisses I had ever received. As soon as Sammie pulled away, there was hooting, whistling, and hollering from the other girls. I felt my face grow red but found comfort in Sammie as she smiled back at me, her face a light red color as well. Her hazel eyes stared back at me as her nose piercing glistened in the moonlight. Her whole body looked wonderful under the moonlight as I ran my eyes down her body across her hard nipples, her smooth and toned belly, and down to her sex covered mound. I had never felt so emotional towards her as I gave a shy smiled back to her and she crawled off my lap. The kiss had lasted about two minutes but felt like forever in my head. As soon as Sammie sat down, she asked Jane, truth or dare. Sammie’s voiced seemed much calmer than it had before as she spoke to Jane. Sammie must have been still mesmerized by the kiss as she gave Jane a similar dare but this time, Sammie was a spectator. She dared Jane to french kiss Hannah, swapping a gummy bear in their mouths as they kissed. Jane seemed ecstatic to begin but Hannah seemed a little timid. Jane grabbed a gummy bear from the bag on the table and popped it in her mouth. Smiling, she sat the same way Sammie did, this time on Hannah’s lap. It took a ton of mental focus to refrain from rubbing myself as they repeated the french kiss. I watched as both their tongues darted from each other's mouths, the gummy bear swapped mouths multiple times, enjoying the ride. It wasn’t as great to watch, it only made me cry for it to happen again. I wanted Sammie back on my lap, her lips back on mine. Hannah and Jane’s kisses which much slower and it was apparent there was a little discomfort from Hannah as she squirmed but nevertheless, intimate it was. After about a minute, Jane pulled away taking a soft breath before chewing and swallowing the sweet treat. It was now Jane’s turn as she made her way back to her chair, she asked Hannah truth or dare. Hannah picked dare. Jane thought of a dare before she smirked and dared Hannah to go touch the street lamp and run back to the fire, pointing towards a dim street lamp directly in front of my house. Hannah declined and picked a card from the pail. She lucked out, picking a truth card that read “When was your last orgasm?” I smirked as she showed the card to everyone, it was my card. She got red in the face but told the truth, telling us she had orgasmed just the other night. We all giggled but I didn’t find it particularly strange. I was too horny too, rather I pictured Hannah orgasming and grew even wetter. It was now my turn and I could only choose to ask Jane the familiar question. To no surprise, Jane chose dare. I thought for awhile, my mind blank of dares. I was still lost in the moment. I couldn’t think of a good creative dare and everyone was growing impatient so I dared Jane to kiss Sammie’s feet. Jane shrugged at the simple dare as Sammie smiled and lifted up her pretty little feet. Jane got up from her chair and knelt by her feet that were propped in the hair. She used each hand to prop the feet higher in the hair as she guided them to her lips, giving each foot a long, gentle kiss as Sammie giggled. After kissing both feet, she took a seat. Round ten was about to begin, the last round of the long night.

Round Nine:
Everyone seemed tired but the last round would go out with a bang! Hannah started it off, daring Sammie to cuddle on my lap. It wasn’t a very daring or adventurous dare, but rather an intimate one and Hannah knew it. We were both naked. I stayed seated and Sammie came towards me with that same familiar smile across her face. The hair on my body stood up as she sat down gently on my back. She parted her legs, straddling my leg, and pushed herself closer to my waist. As she did this, her sex rubbed across my legs, leaving a small trail of her sex across my leg. Sammie was soaking wet and it only furthered my horniness. She closed her legs and sprawled her legs across mine, leaning back against my chest as my nipple pressed into her back. She wiggled her butt until she found a comfortable spot. It wasn’t as comfortable to me but I wasn’t going to complain. I had never felt an attraction like this before. As soon as she was comfortable, she dared Hannah back, daring her to kiss her way down Jane’s body. Jane smiled and sprawled out on the soft grass as Hannah knelt between Jane’s spread legs. Starting at her neck, Hannah gently kissed her neck. Very slowly, she made her way down her body, running her lips across her breasts and giving each nipple a gentle kiss before continuing to run her lips down her ribs. As she ran her wet lip across her ribs, Jane squirmed and giggled, obviously being tickled. Hannah stopped as soon as she got to her bladder, giving it a gentle kiss as Jane tensed up. Hannah’s lips had only been inches from her wet pussy and it aroused me. After both of them got back to their seat, it was Jane’s turn. She asked me truth or dare. I picked dare. She dared Sammie and me to exchange hickeys. I grew excited and aroused at the words but also a little nervous. I was worried that my parents would see the hickey and then realize that I only had girls over. I feared they would put two and two together. What I feared more is my sister seeing it. She would know that my boyfriend had not given me the hickey and she would put two and two together as well. I drowned the thoughts from my mind as Sammie lifted her head off my shoulder. I was so aroused that I started it off, tilting my head, I leaned in on Sammie’s outstretched neck. I parted my lips, forming an “O” as I touched down on her soft skin. I puckered my lips and began sucking on her soft, smooth flesh. I made sure to suck with pressure to ensure the hickey would form. As I did this, Sammie squirmed in my lap. After sucking for a solid half minute, Sammie did the same to my next, pressing her wet lips on my next and sucking as waves of pleasure ran up my spine until she was done. I couldn’t see mine but I could clearly see the dark pink spot forming on her neck. It was now my turn and Jane was the only one to pick from. She chose dare and I dared her to eat 5 gummy bears off Sammie but Sammie would choose where to place them. Sammie stayed on my lap as Hannah tossed her the bag of gummy bears. Jane got up from the chair as Sammie placed each bear on her body. She sunk down on my lap to ensure the bears would stay where she placed them and she placed a bear on each breast, on her bladder, one on her shoulder, and the last gummy bear on her belly button. Jane knelt down and went to work, starting with the one on her bladder, inches from her pussy. As Jane’s lips wrapped around the gummy bear and pressed down on Sammie’s skin, I could feel her body squirm on my lap before tensing. She worked her way up, sucking the gummy bear from her navel, then each nipple, before eating the one from her shoulder. With each gummy bear, Sammie squirmed, making me wet. With the last gummy bear devoured, it marked the end of the game. It was about four thirty in the morning. The fire was reduced to a glow. The night was getting warmer and lighter. Everyone had drowsy eyes including me. Hannah suggested we get some sleep and Jane and Sammie both agreed. Though tired, I wanted to continue but I went with the majority as we dressed in the clothes we had left and made our way back into my house. As soon as we got inside, Hannah used the bathroom after holding her bladder all game. We all slept in the basement, trying to get a good amount of sleep from the long night. I had a hard time falling asleep. The images of the night were floating around in my head. Eventually, I was the last one to fall asleep.

Princess,

This is my comments on part 2 of your dare.
It is so very exciting in the reading of this second part of your outstanding report. From how it was starting to get deep with each dare given to your friends. Like how you were that last one with your skirt on with no panties. How you were feeling that embarrassment from how wet your pussy was and fearing the others seeing your very wet pussy. And that thought inside you, as you were doing that dare in saving your skirt for later instead of being the first to be bottomless. Really was neat from your nervous side and the steps in sliding that skirt off plus how you became that center of attention and how it made you feel. It was like, since the others were down to there panties, that mission of Hannah was to target you so good as she did. As you created it even getting deeper as others followed in order to get each other panties off and make the circle all bottomless. Which really was showing it was on it way really deeper throughout the reminder rounds, from the closeness of the dares. To that very very deeper part when it came to those French kissing and what it did to you in so many ways. Also what it did to Sammie and how she made you feel in coming back for another kiss from you. Just as the other next kiss was coming and how you were feeling about watching them. You really brought out a very memory night for the four of you in which did hit that very strong deep degree in which will last all of you for the rest of your lives.

Fantastic night!
Daddy!

On Patience
By:
Epictetus

Last edited by MasterDaddy02; 05-16-2016 at 10:33 PM. Reason: correction
The following user says Thank You to MasterDaddy02 for this post:
Old 05-18-2016, 07:54 PM   #177
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDaddy02 View Post
Princess,
This dare is made up by using the following formulas. The dare is all center around numbers. Those numbers will be what you must use in carrying out this dare. The higher those numbers add up. The higher that challenge and creativity will be placed on you.

You will add all the numbers together from 1-3.
You will next match that number to each section of what is required from you in this dare.
You will next have to do the highest number backwards to the first number that is listed.
You will next have to perform that many edges that you match too. You will divide that number by two to come up with that required number for edges. Example if it is 12 then you will have to perform 6 edges at that location or place.
You will next have to masturbate and orgasm that many times divided by two.
1. You will first write down the day, that you are going to perform this dare. Example, if you do this dare on Sunday, that would be number 1. (If you do this dare on Sunday or Monday, then you must add the number 6 to it.)
2. You will next write down the month, in which you perform this dare. Example, June will be number 6.
3. You will next write down the time in which you start the dare. Example, if you start it at 7pm, then you will use the number 7. (If you start this dare at 1 or 2, then you must add the number 6 to it.)
4. You will next write down and number every room in your house.
1. Your bedroom, 2. Your family room, 3. Bathroom, 4. Sister room, 5. Kitchen, 6. Brother room, 7. Dining room, 8. Parents bedroom, 9. Your car, 10. The Mall, 11. The Park, 12. Grocery store, 13. Your back yard. Add any other room that I may have left out at your house.
5. You will next write down and number all your toys and your mother's rabbit vibrator. 1. 11" dildo, 2. Vibrating egg, 3. Toothbrush, 4. Hairbrush, 5. Shoe laces, 6. Toothpaste, 7. Double side dildo, 8. Pegs, 9. Rabbit vibrator , 10. Alligator clamps.
6. You will next write down and number the following.
1. Setups, 2. Squats, 3. Push ups, 4. Jumping Jacks.
7. You will next write down and number the following outfits.
1. Black mini skirt, 2. Red mini skirt, 3. White mini skirt, 4. White tight blouse, 5. White loose blouse, 6. Short top showing your belly button. 7. Red blouse, 8. Your choice in outfit.

This dare is made to bring out that very challenging side of you along with pushing you. It will also bring out that very exciting side of you as well.

Thank you for your dare. I’ll admit, the wording had me a little confused so I probably messed up on a few things but I tried my hardest!
Starting with the day, Wednesday was 6 points. The month is May for 5 more points. Lastly, I started the dare around 6pm for 6 more points. This brought my total to 17 points. Since the total was greater than the numbers listed for both the toys and the location, I chose the basement for my location and alligator clamps as my toy. Next, I picked my outfit and I stayed in what I was wearing, lime green shorts, black panties, a black t-shirt, and a gray bra. Since jumping jacks had the highest numerical value, I chose those as well. Since my number was 17, that meant I had to stay in the outfit I was dressed in and masturbate to eight edges and four orgasms in the basement along with having to complete a set of seventeen jumping jacks.

I went down to the basement, sneaking the dildo with me by hiding it in the back of my shorts and keeping my back away from my parents as I passed them in the living room. The basement was cold as it always was. My parents hardly ever came down here, it was mostly shared by my siblings and I to watch TV but my sister was busy with homework and my brother was out with friends. I was quite confident no one would be coming down the stairs. I turned on the TV to provide some sort of alibi in case my parents were wondering what I was doing in the basement. It also made it a little more comfortable, rather than masturbaring in a quiet, cold place. I started by removing my shirt and bra as the warmth escaped me and I grew goosebumps on my body from the cold. I was already damp and aroused and my nipples were already filling with blood from the state of my arousal but with the combination of arousal and the chilly, damp air in the basement, they grew hard and erect. I started with one of the alligator clamps, opening it before letting the teeth slowly down onto the hard flesh of my nipples, sending a short wave of pain through my body. I copied it with the other alligator clamp. I already regretted choosing the clamps. I hated them. I didn’t consider them as “toys”. A toy is usually something that is fun to play with, these were not. They hurt worse than any other clamp. Quickly, I did seventeen jumping jacks, my small breasts bouncing around as I bounced up and down. Each time, the clamps would wiggle and bring pain throughout my body but the pain was very bearable, nothing I hadn’t experienced before. Following the jumping jacks, I sat down on the couch and caught my breath. Afterward, I slipped my panties and shorts down to my knees so my bare butt sat on the cold leather of the couch. I slouched down and began rubbing and exploring my pussy with my hand as I closed my eyes and let the pleasure engulf me. I was soon lost in a trace as I blocked out the pain from the clamps and the blaring sounds coming from the TV. I kept my eyes closed, my head resting on the back of the couch as I continued to rub, tease, and even pinch my clit. Each time I approached a climax, I pulled my hand away and fought through the urge to climax, edging successfully each time. It was extremely hard work. By my 8th edge, I was drained. I was covered in sweat, along with the seat of the couch. My pussy was already tired from the constant disappoint from each and every edge but I was finally ready to orgasm. The edges had brewed a massive orgasm inside me and I wanted the beast to escape. Keeping my eyes closed, I began rubbing my clit more rapidly as my other fingers explored inside the wet cave. The first orgasm came within seconds as I pushed my head deeper into the headrest, my eyes rolling back, my toes curling, and my back arching, I moaned as I let out an orgasm.

Quickly, I fell silent as the nerves filled me. I didn’t think my parents could have heard the moan but I listened for a few minutes before beginning again, completing three more orgasms as the sex continued to flow out of me and onto the couch, my thighs, and my hand. By the end of my last orgasm, I was drained. My pussy was actually tired from all the pleasure and it begged for a break. I was covered in sweat and leather of the couch was also covered in my sweat as well. It felt a little disgusting. As soon as I snapped back to reality, the pain of the clamps hit me along with the blaring from the TV. Slowly and carefully, I removed each clamp, the pain worse as the blood began to circulate back into my flat nipples. I switched off the TV, pulled my shorts and panties up and put my t-shirt and bra back on before returning back upstairs and taking a much needed shower.

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

The following user says Thank You to The Slutty Princess for this post:
Old 05-18-2016, 08:02 PM   #178
thewilds
Distinguished Member

I always enjoy reading your adventures! It would make it so much easier to read them if some here would just post their comments and pass on quoting everything that you just said one post above!
The following user says Thank You to thewilds for this post:
Old 05-18-2016, 11:23 PM   #179
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Thank you for your dare. I’ll admit, the wording had me a little confused so I probably messed up on a few things but I tried my hardest!
Starting with the day, Wednesday was 6 points. The month is May for 5 more points. Lastly, I started the dare around 6pm for 6 more points. This brought my total to 17 points. Since the total was greater than the numbers listed for both the toys and the location, I chose the basement for my location and alligator clamps as my toy. Next, I picked my outfit and I stayed in what I was wearing, lime green shorts, black panties, a black t-shirt, and a gray bra. Since jumping jacks had the highest numerical value, I chose those as well. Since my number was 17, that meant I had to stay in the outfit I was dressed in and masturbate to eight edges and four orgasms in the basement along with having to complete a set of seventeen jumping jacks.

I went down to the basement, sneaking the dildo with me by hiding it in the back of my shorts and keeping my back away from my parents as I passed them in the living room. The basement was cold as it always was. My parents hardly ever came down here, it was mostly shared by my siblings and I to watch TV but my sister was busy with homework and my brother was out with friends. I was quite confident no one would be coming down the stairs. I turned on the TV to provide some sort of alibi in case my parents were wondering what I was doing in the basement. It also made it a little more comfortable, rather than masturbaring in a quiet, cold place. I started by removing my shirt and bra as the warmth escaped me and I grew goosebumps on my body from the cold. I was already damp and aroused and my nipples were already filling with blood from the state of my arousal but with the combination of arousal and the chilly, damp air in the basement, they grew hard and erect. I started with one of the alligator clamps, opening it before letting the teeth slowly down onto the hard flesh of my nipples, sending a short wave of pain through my body. I copied it with the other alligator clamp. I already regretted choosing the clamps. I hated them. I didn’t consider them as “toys”. A toy is usually something that is fun to play with, these were not. They hurt worse than any other clamp. Quickly, I did seventeen jumping jacks, my small breasts bouncing around as I bounced up and down. Each time, the clamps would wiggle and bring pain throughout my body but the pain was very bearable, nothing I hadn’t experienced before. Following the jumping jacks, I sat down on the couch and caught my breath. Afterward, I slipped my panties and shorts down to my knees so my bare butt sat on the cold leather of the couch. I slouched down and began rubbing and exploring my pussy with my hand as I closed my eyes and let the pleasure engulf me. I was soon lost in a trace as I blocked out the pain from the clamps and the blaring sounds coming from the TV. I kept my eyes closed, my head resting on the back of the couch as I continued to rub, tease, and even pinch my clit. Each time I approached a climax, I pulled my hand away and fought through the urge to climax, edging successfully each time. It was extremely hard work. By my 8th edge, I was drained. I was covered in sweat, along with the seat of the couch. My pussy was already tired from the constant disappoint from each and every edge but I was finally ready to orgasm. The edges had brewed a massive orgasm inside me and I wanted the beast to escape. Keeping my eyes closed, I began rubbing my clit more rapidly as my other fingers explored inside the wet cave. The first orgasm came within seconds as I pushed my head deeper into the headrest, my eyes rolling back, my toes curling, and my back arching, I moaned as I let out an orgasm.

Quickly, I fell silent as the nerves filled me. I didn’t think my parents could have heard the moan but I listened for a few minutes before beginning again, completing three more orgasms as the sex continued to flow out of me and onto the couch, my thighs, and my hand. By the end of my last orgasm, I was drained. My pussy was actually tired from all the pleasure and it begged for a break. I was covered in sweat and leather of the couch was also covered in my sweat as well. It felt a little disgusting. As soon as I snapped back to reality, the pain of the clamps hit me along with the blaring from the TV. Slowly and carefully, I removed each clamp, the pain worse as the blood began to circulate back into my flat nipples. I switched off the TV, pulled my shorts and panties up and put my t-shirt and bra back on before returning back upstairs and taking a much needed shower.

Princess,

You did a very fantastic time with this dare. Your efforts once again, shows that challenging side in you. Your superior side was so outstanding in the steps that were required of you in carrying out this challenging dare. The exciting effects in which was placed upon you from performing and then stopping and repeating them again. Then, that sexy side coming out as you orgasm which made this so very successful for you. Along with doing this dare, while others were at home too.
Great Job!
Daddy!

On Patience
By:
Epictetus

Last edited by MasterDaddy02; 05-19-2016 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Correction
Old 05-18-2016, 11:30 PM   #180
mikel5
getDare Sweetheart

ever had a cum tribute?

limits:ass play
curious about: water sports, multiple orgasms, ruined orgasm, post orgasm torture

PM Dares
SPANK- I will spank my balls per letter of your full name (if you are f) or a name of any other girl
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk