Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-17-2008, 11:37 AM   #1
x.Emma.x

Send a message via MSN to x.Emma.x
Default OUR TorD Story!

A continuous TorD story. This way, no-one has to endure the frustrating waits that are inevitable when people wait between posting parts of their stories.

Also, we can all have it exactly like we imagine! Everyone can post an addition. Add 1 to 3 paragraphs when you post, and please remember to leave it nice and open for the next person to add to. I'll start off

----------------------------
Characters:

Chris - 13, m
Laura - 13, f

If you wish to add characters, feel free. Please, however, make it clear at the start of the post the name/s of your new character and his/her ages. Chris and Laura are just the 2 I'm going to start off with.

----------------------------

Chris placed the last book into his bag, whilst managing a quick glance at the cover. Mathematics to GCSE. "Well, that's great!" Chris thought to himself, before heading off in the direction of his classroom. A girl he knew well, Laura, shouted his name out for a quick chat, but Chris was already late and had to ignore her.

Maths ended, and Chris glanced out of the window before hurrying into the loo. He had been bursting for a piss for the last 20 minutes of his lesson, but his stubborn teacher, or 'doctor', as he preferred to be called, wouldn't allow him to leave. Chris approached the urinal and gasped for breath whilst opening his flies and removing his semi-erect penis. A warm stream of piss left his body, and he let out a sign of relief.

He put his now more comfortable penis back into his pants, and began zipping up his flies. Just then, a firm hand was placed on his shoulder, and a deep voice spoke. "Chris." .............

18/F mistress from England!
Xx

Looking to mistress any guys or girls that are together. So I'd dare two guys, two girls, or one guy and one girl. If there's two of you and you're interested, let me know! I'd LUVV to mistress you!

Last edited by x.Emma.x; 11-17-2008 at 11:39 AM.
x.Emma.x is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk