Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-24-2022, 04:55 AM   #1
SubbBoye

Default 24M Looking to become a kik group slave(pic, vids, toys)

Hello, I am a 24yo Male, living alone(Europe), I would like to become a slave for a group on kik(SubbBoye).

What to expect from the slave:
I live alone, work from home, so I have plenty of time and I'm bored a lot of the time. I love performing tasks, having set rules to follow and try to perform them as soon as possible. If I cannot perform a task at a given moment I will explain why and postpone it, but not ignore it. I might not end up doing it if is just not possible for me for some reason, but I would explain that as well.

What does the slave expect:
A few people that respect the slave's limits and understand that sometimes ther might be limitations. Hopefully there are enough people that even if some of you are active every few days the slave will still be kept busy by the rest.

How to join:
Reply to this thread with your kik so I can message you, or reach out to me saying you want to join the group

What kind of tasks does the slave perform:
  • Anal I have lots of toys and love using them, feel free to abuse them
  • Chastity: I expect to be locked through my servitude, hopefully in a Chaster session ideated by the group. Note: at some point I might need to get unlocked daily to go to the gym. Then unlock/relock and gym proof will be provided as well.
  • Rules: I would like to have a set of rules to follow through my servitude, this can range from daily tasks to restrictions or obligations to follow
  • Selfbondage/BDSM: Selfbondage tasks with set time and what to do are very welcome, I especially love predicament bondage
  • Humiliation/Degradation: A slave needs to put in it's place by obedience and reminding them of their worth. Whatever you can think of to degrade this slave will be "welcome"
  • Hidden public: Definitely won't be able to do this as often as other tasks, but it's here nonetheless
  • Slut training: Self-descriptive, set me routine to train my throat, anal skills and whatever else you can think of
  • Punishments: Every slave deserves to be punished, whether they earned it or not, unfair and harsh is the way to go
  • Piss Play: Not much to add here, it's degrading and it's fun
  • Hook-ups It wouldn't be my first time, but this is reserved for further into my slavery when I'm much more of a broken whore boy
  • Others: Creating threads so even more people can decide on my punishments, making me say deggrading things on cam to show my place, buying specific toys is possible sporadically
Tasks I won't do because I think are boring, require too much work or go against basic hygiene
Wedgies, Messy/Slimy, Wetting clothes/bed, staying dirty for extended periods, diapers, mixing anything into food
Social life control, life micromanaging etc, is out as well
Obvious hard limits:
Blood, Exterme Pain, Social Suicide, Scat
Thank you for reading, and hope to see you soon. Let me know if I forgot to specify anything in this thread

SubbBoye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 06:35 PM   #2
PenisBoy737

Idk if your still looking for someone but I would like to join
Kik: nicecock737
PenisBoy737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 10:37 PM   #3
ezrasal

Add me ez2919
I'll join
ezrasal is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements