Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-22-2023, 05:41 PM   #1
Imaginativename

Default Messy GameShow 2023

Lights Camera, Action

Hello and welcome to this the 2023 special of the Getdare Messy Gameshow,
I am your host Alex and we have one hell of a show for you guys.

*The lights illuminate a stage with 8 stools each standing within a gunge tank each with hoses leading into the tank from above in the rigging*
These lovely nooks are where our competitors will go between while waiting to participate in a game, or while voting. I am not sure why we have more booths than competitors, but seeing as the use of a safety pin is beyond the stagehands abilities a miscount doesn't surprise me

but before get side tracked with talk of games and votes, we need contestants to fill these booths and take part in these games and votes.

First up we have Tiffany
*a somewhat feminine man walks out waving to the audience and the cameras, wearing a yellow T-shirt with a large logo for the gameshow on the back, his shorts somewhat larger than his frame suggests they should be, and emit a quiet crinkling noise as they walk*

ok, if you would kindly take a seat in the first booth while we welcome our second competitor : Mailman.... who is wearing the wrong uniform where are we getting these stagehands
* a rather embarrassed mailman walks out wearing a light blue T-shirt with the obligatory logo on the back, wearing the miniskirt of the girls uniform instead on the shorts he was meant to be wearing*

ok Mailman, booth number 2 for your.... Next up is the ever faithful and perpetually messy Ruby:
*out walks ruby a rather well endowed girl wearing an Orange t-shirt and a miniskirt just barely covering the Diaper she is wearing*

Booth 3 for you, Now its the turn of Silly
*another beautiful woman walks out, wearing a pink T-shirt and a miniskirt, smiling happily at the camera before taking taking her seat in the 4th booth*

Well as silly seems to need no instruction we will head onto our 5th contestant, Foxy:
*Foxy struts out wearing a red Tee and a miniskirt saying hi to the camera and host before she is shepherded into the 5th booth*

6th up is Jinu:
* a shorter bespectacled asian man walks in from back stage, wearing a dark blue tee and shorts, not quite sure of how this will go, but looking forward to what is to come*

and for our last booth, ignoring the empty tank, is Pie guy

*in swaggers Pie, a tall slim man wearing a slime green Tee and a pair of shorts waving confidently to both the camera and audience before taking his place in the 7th booth, is that confidence true or is it just bravado?*

with our players in place lets begin the first vote: in your booth you will find a small pad with 7 buttons, one for each player, what this vote will mean? well only one way to find out, while you decide, if you could tell the audience a little about yourself and what you are wearing.

{votes can be done either in your regular post or by DMing me note if you do both I will listen to your first DM choice, on the pad there are 8 buttons, labled Tiffany, Mailman, Ruby, silly, Foxy, Jinu, Pieguy and A, if you want a different name this is your opportunity. The game itself has been delayed because i wanted to introduce the vote and also because the delays I didn't want anyone to miss the first game, the first game will be up on Friday evening gmt, after that it will be up every sunday and wednesday evenings }

Last edited by Imaginativename; 11-23-2023 at 10:45 AM.
Imaginativename is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk