Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-04-2023, 01:18 PM   #2896
tripers
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to tripers Send a message via Yahoo to tripers

I think it’s time for you to go on a night walk, but I think you need to be cross dressed to the nines, I’m talking panties, stockings, high heels, lipstick the works. The walk would need to be at least 25 minutes each way so you have a decent chance of getting caught otherwise where’s the humiliation

Kik: tripers

PM Dares
tripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 07:25 AM   #2897
Fembling

Write Sissy Pain Slut on your face with a marker, one word on your forehead and the other two on your cheeks. Do this when you know you will be alone for at least an hour, as that is how long you must leave it on. To get it off, you have to use a cloth soaked in pee to remove the marker.
Fembling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 02:11 AM   #2898
Bunnygirl

You have to write Dirt Slut on your chest, and Use for money above your crotch. You have to spank yourself 200 times on each cheek, and fill your underwear with ice cream and chocolate sauce.

Limits: Scat, eating or drinking anything, direct exposure, clamps/clothespins, nipple torture, anything too dangerous/life threatening, Sexual acts with another person, and pictures/videos.

PM/FavDares

Open for RP

Opened to be bullied

If I cannot reply message me on fetlife Bunnygirl1
Bunnygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bunnygirl for this post:
Old 06-14-2023, 02:54 AM   #2899
b5454170

wedgie yourself. you must stay near an open window until you either piss yourself or spank yourself 500 times, but the blinds cannot come down until you do. be sure to drink lots of water

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys

BDSM TEST
MOVIE DENIAL ADD THREAD
b5454170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 04:28 AM   #2900
Jellyboy

put yourself in a permanent wedgie or a bra connection wedgie (both front and back), then wear your maid dress as you go around and clean. if you are unable to go around the house, then make sure your room is spotless, don't forget to clean the blades of the overhead fan if you have one. Once you are done, spank your ass 50 times on each cheek and make sure to say thank you

Dislikes (punishments)- Over night tasks, clothes pins

limits- Messy, scat, piss, family, public, face pics, blackmail, multiday long dares, a2m, abdl, diapers, mouth soaping

PM Dares Toys BDSM Test Sex Map

kik is jelly.boy_ feel free to message me and give me a dare or task! I lost a wedgie hot potato, please give me very painful wedgies
FTM trans boy, sub
Jellyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jellyboy for this post:
Old 06-14-2023, 05:43 AM   #2901
Lotoloto

Put on a diaper and pee in it at least one time. Then cum in your diaper by rubbing it from the outside or humping it. After you are done squirting out your icky stickyies open up the diaper and lie it on the ground (if possible in front of a mirror, so you can watch your self). Then lick your cum out of the wet, sticky diaper. Only then are you allowed to clean your self and throw away that diaper.

Dislikes: hanging, hidden public, ripping, pics/vids (need to talk for a bit first)

Limits: scat/piss, blood, full public, involving others[/COLOR]

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=17204

My PM DARES^^^^

Kik: lotolotok
Lotoloto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 06:40 PM   #2902
Pissybaby
Baby Member

Write Cum Slut on your forehead with a sharpie, hearts on your cheeks & give yourself a facial.

Likes: diapers, pee holding, degradation, pain, impact, gaslighting, humiliation, mess, bondage, pet play
Limits: illegal, blackmail, family, face pics, knives

Kik: hewwo.27
Pissybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2023, 06:16 AM   #2903
IgnoreMe

Fill your bladder - drink 12 oz bottle of water every half an hour for two hours. Go out to the store without a diaper. Buy diapers and go back home. Now you may pee anyway you like.

I dislike - making mistakes, cold showers, spending money, same old same old dares.

My limits include - full public, licking (anything unhygienic), clamps

I don't have any skirts, heels, or kinky toys.
IgnoreMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2023, 07:42 AM   #2904
Fembling

Write “Stupid whore” 10 times on your body hidden under your clothes, and leave it up for X days (roll a die for X).
Fembling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2023, 01:00 PM   #2905
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

Write panty slut on your body five times each with letters that are at least two inches tall. Then you will put yourself into a bra connection wedgie and stay in it until you've cum into your panties three times. Finally you will finish by stuffing those panties into your mouth for a half hour.

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to callmecurious for this post:
Old 07-09-2023, 04:24 PM   #2906
catboi_henri^~^

Go to McDonald's order something, then go to the bathroom and put it in your pants and go home like that
catboi_henri^~^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2023, 04:48 PM   #2907
IgnoreMe

What do you like?

Go to a library or book store and ask for help finding the book "Why Women Have Sex" by Cindy Meston.

I dislike - making mistakes, cold showers, spending money, same old same old dares.

My limits include - full public, licking (anything unhygienic), clamps

I don't have any skirts, heels, or kinky toys.
IgnoreMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2023, 08:14 PM   #2908
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

Go to a fair or festival in your shortest skirt or dress double diaper in your thickest diapers. And your highest heels

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
sissyxresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2023, 02:22 PM   #2909
Tonystank3000

Go out to the movies or some place wearing a short skirt, diaper, Bra, and a feminine shirt

Kik: T0nystark22

Likes: humiliation, degradation, rules, tasks, hidden public, pee, pet play, cum eating and spanking

Limits: social suicide, pictures, videos, face, permanent, family, illegal, full on public
Tonystank3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2023, 02:32 PM   #2910
Rb123

Cum into your mouth in a public bathroom and see how long you can walk around in public with cum in your mouth

Kik = R.b.1818

Likes: humiliation, cross-dress, self-bondage, masturbation, messy, exercise, feet/socks, sissy, food, anal, gag, being degraded, pictures

Dislikes: spanking, pee, bodywriting, diaper, cum play, nipple play, hidden public

Limits: scat, videos, showing face, public, ball busting, extreme pain, family/friends,

I'm open to trying new things that are not mentioned...

Items available: butt plugs, female clothes, dildo, timed lock, nipple clamps, diapers
Rb123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humilaition