Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Competitions

Old 08-08-2018, 11:15 AM   #1
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Default August 2018 Dare of the Month

Last month I asked the users of getDare to submit their own dares and we had two absolutely wonderful submissions. This month, you have the choice between these two dares.

Dare: Please choose one of the following. If completing the petplay dare, you may choose one of the options to submit, or combine some.

1. Horny Dice Dare by LitDarkness

2. Exploring your inner pet by Pariahterror

Proof: Photo or Audio + Report

Deadline: August 31, 2018

As always, the winner will gain access to the Dungeon for one week in the month of September.

*Note: Even if photos are a limit, you may still choose to submit one. The photo does not have to be of your full body or even of you if you choose. Examples: take a photo of the dice rolls you get, show us the toys you used, your costume, or sketch out a photo

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Last edited by Butterfly; 08-10-2018 at 08:25 PM.
Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Butterfly for this post:
Old 08-09-2018, 07:06 PM   #2
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

I want to try the inner pet one. But I don't have any plugs or ears... Hmm I might still try though.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 07:33 PM   #3
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by poetrylover828 View Post
I want to try the inner pet one. But I don't have any plugs or ears... Hmm I might still try though.
You can always improvise. Maybe try attaching a scarf around your waist and taping paper ears to a headband?

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 05:36 PM   #4
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
You can always improvise. Maybe try attaching a scarf around your waist and taping paper ears to a headband?

I think I will look into trying something like that. Hopefully I have a privet day coming up this month.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 06:36 AM   #5
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

I did the horny dice dare to earn permission on this thread. Everyone please go there and help me out, btw!

I rolled a 1 for 3 edges. The first edge was with eyes closed, so I set up a timer on my camera to take the pic, leaned back in my chair, closed my eyes and edged.

My next roll, using random.org, was a 3, so I did my next edge by just rubbing my cock with my open hand. This produced quite a bit of precum on my palm and stomach.

Finally, I rolled a 5 so I put my boxer briefs back on and rubbed my cock through them until I edged again, leaving a decent sized precum stain. As mentioned above, I'm not allowed to cum anyway right now so my final roll of a 6 was moot. Pics at the link, nsfw

https://imgur.com/a/IonIZAK

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes

Last edited by atownesq; 08-28-2018 at 08:38 PM.
atownesq is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 10:14 AM   #6
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Default My Entry!

Here is my entry! ^.^
This was more fun then I thought it would be.

"I rolled. Getting 4 edges.

The first, being after I peed. Luckily enough I had to go at that time and right before bed. It was kinda interesting laying down on my bathroom floor for such activity. But I liked it.

The second, being humping. This happened the next morning. Whenever I have something like humping my boy Sherlock likes to help me out. We had a good time until we had to stop.

The third, again after I peed. This was later the same day in the evening. Right before I took my dogs for a walk (which is why I am wearing my shoes). With the excitement growing inside me I found it harder to stop and was really REALLY close to cumming. This made me pretty wet for the whole walk.

The Fourth was simple. Just a simple edging by rubbing. This was actually done the next morning so I had to go the whole day and night denied because I rolled for 24 hours."
Picture

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained

Last edited by naked_lego; 08-28-2018 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Butterfly asked Nick Wild to ad their report here so I did as well
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk