Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 05-28-2019, 05:43 PM   #1
jh81

Default Help needed to test new cards-based games site (Exposure, Challenges)

All,

Short story: I have a card generation "game" that i have created that I could do with some people to run through and have a look to see if it works for them. There are two cardsets loaded - one for erotic humiliation and the other for male exposure.

Simply go to site, select which cardset you want, and then the options you want to use, and it will generate a set of cards uniquely for you (with the settings you've created). You can then download the page and do them at your leisure. Using the same results page link between two people will generate different cards, albeit with similar "intensities"

The site is https://praedam.strangled.net

Longer story: I am writing an erotic story around this game. The idea came to me so I started fleshing it out. I need to re-learn PHP for a side project at work and have just coded it in the last couple of days as I brush up on my PHP skills. And then, once I've created it, it was easy to be able to pick up some pictures just to complete the look.

I know the harder levels of the Praedam Dareset are a bit extreme; I want that for my story. I'm interested in (a) is the game engine something you'd enjoy (and if so what cardsets do you want?), (b) Does the idea work for you? What could be improved? (c) Did anything break?

Many thanks,

JH
(x/TORD online: duplicate audience)
Limits: often face - scat/pee/vomit/etc - strong pain - friends/family/etc
Building "take-a-photo challenges" for exhibitionists:
Female - Male -WAM male

KIK: feistypuffin

jh81 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to jh81 for this post:
Old 05-28-2019, 06:32 PM   #2
SissyDareSlag
Account Banned

Wow!
That is superb. Such a great idea, brilliantly executed.
I'd love to play this with someone if they want to contact me to discuss.

Kik in signature x
Old 05-28-2019, 11:55 PM   #3
jh81

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyDareSlag View Post
Wow!
That is superb. Such a great idea, brilliantly executed.
I'd love to play this with someone if they want to contact me to discuss.

Kik in signature x
Thanks

Hoping that, if I do it right, it could be a useful resource!
Female - Male -WAM male

Old 05-29-2019, 12:10 AM   #4
Cstelle
gD Curio

Interesting idea! Do continue developing it! I'm extra impressed with the game having a single-player mode!

Suggestion: also an option for not including tasks which involve giving out identifying information such as names?

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 11:46 AM   #5
jh81

I can make it so it generates cards without names. Could do with some more poses to replace them with
Female - Male -WAM male

Old 05-29-2019, 01:12 PM   #6
bondboyaaron

Tried this out. I love the concept. I like the solo play option. Exhibition really isnt my personal thing. Especially with all the photo reporting social media type stuff. I like simple things and i like to keep to myself.

So being honest in the fact that i didnt want to do most of the tasks even in the first round, I clicked "i fail " button. The forfeit i got was a month of denial. Which i deserve for my laziness.

Good job though. I definitely see how the exhibitionists would really love this.

Likes, Limits, PM Dares

Tavern Employee: (Pain/Tease & Denial)
Tavern Coins: T0

Orgasm Bank: balance: o1625; interest: o50/day; coupon: 50% off 1 orgasm.
bondboyaaron is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bondboyaaron for this post:
Old 05-29-2019, 01:19 PM   #7
jh81

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondboyaaron View Post
Tried this out. I love the concept. I like the solo play option. Exhibition really isnt my personal thing. Especially with all the photo reporting social media type stuff. I like simple things and i like to keep to myself.

So being honest in the fact that i didnt want to do most of the tasks even in the first round, I clicked "i fail " button. The forfeit i got was a month of denial. Which i deserve for my laziness.

Good job though. I definitely see how the exhibitionists would really love this.
Thanks for your feedback; the story which this was written for is around exposure. If the tasks were to do the task and submit an account to GD/Reddit/wherever, would that be preferable to you? i.e. if you built up a personal archive of your tasks rather than a public archive.

I'd just then need to filter out anything else which was public ...

Thanks, that's something for me to think about
Female - Male -WAM male

Old 07-15-2019, 02:46 AM   #8
Kjjames89

I absolutely love this. You’ve done a great job. Hope to see more cards added to it in time with even more devious challenges. Great job.
Old 07-15-2019, 11:15 PM   #9
BoundBoy69

This is a cool project. I like how you provide a text description of each dropdown option when it is selected. The images matching the cards is great.

From the forfeit page I did not see a link to start again. Looking closer I see that it opened a new window instead.

It would be real nice if the list of cards could be recorded online so that a url with just the game id could be shared with your partner or bookmarked. I don't like the idea of downloading it to my computer.

I found that a lot of the cards needed me to purchase stuff or involve other people. Just like having the ability to filter out the cards that reveal your name it would be nice to filter out the ones that involve other people. Then again this game is meant to push people over several weeks (months?) into things they would not initially do.

I found reading all of the generated cards before deciding if I wanted to start the game to be long. Regenerating and then rereading the whole page multiple times because a few cards were beyond my hard limits was a pain.
If you are planning to grow the game over a few years, perhaps what you could do is tag each of the cards with keywords that people often use in their signatures. You can also include required toys as keywords. When players define their settings they would drag and drop all of the possible keywords into one of these categories: Love, Like, Willing to try/buy, Dislike, Breakable limit, Hard limit.

From there you can score each card on how likely the player is to enjoy it. The first round will include things they will really enjoy and then move onto more personally difficult tasks. The easy level would not include anything with a dislike or lower tag, medium would include some dislikes, hard would include a few breakable limits.

If it is known that the system will not give them anything in their hard limits they do not need to see all the cards at the same time. You could show only the cards for the current round. Once they have all been checked as completed you could display the next round. That keeps it more of a surprise.

kik: BoundBoy69
discord: boundboy69#8320

Chasity: unlocked

Likes: Bondage, cam2cam, games, light CBT, anal, toys, masturbation, wedgies, ice, trying new things

Limits: Full public, poop, face pics, permanent/visible marks

Toys: Lovens Hush, Chasity cage, ropes with rafters for hanging in basement, dildos, estim bands, clothespins, rubber cock rings, auto stroker, diapers, undersized protective cup, old underwear, straight jacket, mask.
BoundBoy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 01:05 AM   #10
Bentimaru

Wow! Pi love this. You have done an amazing job.
I’d be happy to play this with someone too if anyone wants to Kik

Likes: Most things, having my boundaries stretched, oral, anal, being a slut, poppers, online exposure.

Limits: scat, family & friends, blood, Involvement of work, Risk of Bodily Harm.

kik: kinkyben23
Telegram @xinxilandangfu

Follow me on Twitter: @Benkinky
Bentimaru is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenges, exposure, humiliation, nudity