Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-04-2012, 01:53 PM   #1
Eluzia
getDare Sweetheart

Sign Shoot Eluzia with your dares!

Hello! I'm looking forward to do some tasks, and dares you give to me. Well actually I will do the dares that my Master choose to me.

I accept any kind of dares thats not agains my limits. You can read my limits here:

Quote:
No public : Well I hate people, and to be with people, I can only stand my friends. I'm also really shy and paranoid. This limit can be pushed a bit, only with sightly public tasks, that I know, but no one else does. Like wearing a butt plug public.

Family/Friends: As I said, my reputation is not good with my family, so I rather skip them out of my life, specially from dares/tasks. And about friends. I think my other self is better to be kept in secret

Poo/Diapers : I found this disgusting, so just simple NO.

Enema : Well I did this, and ended up really bad...This limit can be pushed a bit, but only if I'm really really bad slave

Ice : I hate cold things...I wont do cold-water shover, nor ice cube dares, and I wont do a naked snow angel at winter

Multiple orgasm: Well due after my orgasm, If I continue to masturbate its quite...weird...its just not good, really bad. And after my Orgasm, I lose my kinky mood 99%. (My old Master, made me orgasm only at the really end of tasks/scenarios)

Disgusting stuffs/Messy : Well I just find disgusting. By this I mean, messy things, or tasting pussy juice, drinking raw egg...no

Webcam and Pictures : Well as I already said, I'm really paranoid, and I'v had a problem with this. I promised to myself never again, so I'm really sorry, but I wont share anything that could reveal my anonymity.
Thanks!

I am emmanuelles Pokémon, Gothita lv1. If you wish to battle me, PM to my trainer!

Toys I have: A vibrator, a huge butt plug, and household items.

Limits: No public, family, friends, poo, enema, messy things, ice, webcam or pictures!
Eluzia is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk