Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-08-2015, 10:24 PM   #1
Bahia

Unhappy self bondage punishment

Lost a dare recently, couldn't free myself in time, punishment is to do the 1st 3 self bondage scenarios chosen for me and give detailed reports to those who give them to me, I also may be punished for failing them.

I have:
Rope (lots)
Handcuffs
zip ties
Lots of tape, duct, electric, masking, etc
Pantyhose

All are optional but I have to go buy a dildo and it must be used (I'm male BTW and I've never done that so....)

Likes: Bondage, feet, gags, rope, tape, online play, light anal play, light pain, kidnap/abduction role play, cross dressing, humiliation, dirty talk, receiving/giving dares/tasks

Limits: family/friend, piss/scat, public, extreme pain.
Bahia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 05:29 PM   #2
Xagerx10

Inform your friend that you're doing a dare for here, and you need them to come find you as soon as possible after an hour. Then stick the dildo into your ass, then tie your legs together as tight as you can, then fasten your hands to the rope with your zip-ties. You have to untie yourself from your restraints before your friend finds you.
Xagerx10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 11:47 AM   #3
Bahia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagerx10 View Post
Inform your friend that you're doing a dare for here, and you need them to come find you as soon as possible after an hour. Then stick the dildo into your ass, then tie your legs together as tight as you can, then fasten your hands to the rope with your zip-ties. You have to untie yourself from your restraints before your friend finds you.
Sending you a PM detailing how my dare went.

1 down, 2 to go!

Likes: Bondage, feet, gags, rope, tape, online play, light anal play, light pain, kidnap/abduction role play, cross dressing, humiliation, dirty talk, receiving/giving dares/tasks

Old 04-11-2015, 12:41 PM   #4
princessbi

Lay on your chest. Slide up your knees so that your ass is in the air. Shove your dildo in without lube. Bind your hands under your ass and get a friend to unbound them after they thrust the dildo in your ass 500 times.
Likes: pee, girl on girl, masturbating, stripping, being pounded, nudity, showers, cumshots, stretching my vagina (masturbating using large objects especially) Hidden public, moderate pain, toothpaste, public

Dislikes: Extreme pain, writing lines, anal

Limits: family/friends, pictures, blood, scat,
princessbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 11:04 PM   #5
Bahia

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbi View Post
Lay on your chest. Slide up your knees so that your ass is in the air. Shove your dildo in without lube. Bind your hands under your ass and get a friend to unbound them after they thrust the dildo in your ass 500 times.
Read limit under my post: no friends. Try again plz.

Old 04-11-2015, 11:19 PM   #6
Bdsmmsdb
Account Banned

Default ok

ok then you must:

put on the pantiehose but make sure your penis is taped downand tie yourself in a frogtie:http://laracrofthentai.com/c/d2/tags...528_700_0.jpeg
and zip tie your balls.
if you have clams put two on your nipples.
also gag yourself and tape it closed
make sure to roll around

do this for 10 minutes if you can send me a pic and/or report

Toys and Sissy Clothes

PM Dares

Likes, Dislikes and Limits
Kik: bdsmmsdb123
Every time I get a pm I must slap my balls 10 times hard

IF YOU SEE A SPELLING OR GRAMMAR MISTAKE IN ANYTHING THAT I WRITE FEEL FREE TO SEND A PUNISHMENT

Please Control My Orgasms!!
Bdsmmsdb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 02:00 PM   #7
Bahia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsmmsdb View Post
ok then you must:

put on the pantiehose but make sure your penis is taped downand tie yourself in a frogtie:http://laracrofthentai.com/c/d2/tags...528_700_0.jpeg
and zip tie your balls.
if you have clams put two on your nipples.
also gag yourself and tape it closed
make sure to roll around

do this for 10 minutes if you can send me a pic and/or report
PM report of the dare sent to you, this one was fun!!!!

2 down one to go!

Old 05-01-2015, 02:22 PM   #8
JulieKEames
getDare Sweetheart

For this dare you will need the following:
1) Some sort of locking cuffs / chain and padlocks for your hands
2) An ice dildo with the key for item #1 above frozen inside it with a string attached
3) Something to tie your feet to a couch, bed, etc (something not easily moved)
4) A liter bottle of water
5) A sock
6) Some ice cubes
7) A large steel ring (like for keys)
8) Three lengths of fairly strong string
a) 1 length that is 18-24"
b) 1 length that is 36"
c) 1 length - long enough to reach a nearby door handle + 6 feet

To make the ice dildo, take a condom and an empty paper / toilet tissue roll, insert the condom into the roll as far as it will go, leaving enough room to put a rubber band over around the top to hold the condom in place. Attach a 3 foot (1 meter) long string to the key for item #1. Take a paper clip and unfold it so that it makes a small cradle for the string so that the key floats about 1-2" above the tip of the condom and in the middle of it. Place this in the freezer to harden. When frozen, you can start the rest of the dare.

Tie the long string around the neck of the bottle and run it over the door handle and over to where your feet will be tied. Tie the steel ring to the shortest string. Undress. Get the ice cubes and the ice dildo from the freezer and wrap in towels to keep cold while you prepare the rest of the dare.

First tie your feel to the couch or bed. Make sure you are standing up. Take the string with the ring on one end and tie the other around the head of your cock. Make a slip knot in the middle size string and tie this around your balls, making sure that it will slide easily. Do NOT make it tight - at least not yet. Place some ice cubes in the sock and thread it through the ring, so that the ice is in the toe of the sock and cannot pass through the ring. Now take the string attached to the water bottle and pull the bottle off the floor almost to the door handle. Now tie the end of that string to the free end of the sock, the end without the ice. When done, the weight of the bottle should be pulling on your cock. Now leaving about 6-8" of slack (1/6 meter) in the string around your balls, tie that to the end of the sock where the other string is tied.

Now you need to cuff / lock your hands behind your back, making sure to first tie the string inserted in the ice dildo to your wrist. The idea now is to see how fast you can fuck you ass with the ice dildo and free the key before the ice cubes in the sock melt and your balls get a rather nasty pull when the water bottle drops.

To make this more challenging or painful, you can use a larger bottle (2 liters), allow more slack on the string to your balls, or mount the string for the water bottle higher and pull it up farther. You can also add an element of suspense to this by wearing a blindfold so that you can't see when the sock will pull free from your "cock ring" and rudely pull on your balls.

Interests: Bondage, Ageplay, Anal
Limits: Pics, cam, incest, poo, food play, public, writing

I have no interest in any new subs or slaves at this time, although I do reserve the right to give out random dares.
JulieKEames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 03:08 PM   #9
matcauthon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieKEames View Post
2) An ice dildo with the key for item #1 above frozen inside it with a string attached
5) A sock
6) Some ice cubes
b) 1 length that is 36"

To make the ice dildo, take a condom and an empty paper / toilet tissue roll, insert the condom into the roll as far as it will go, leaving enough room to put a rubber band over around the top to hold the condom in place. Attach a 3 foot (1 meter) long string to the key for item #1. Take a paper clip and unfold it so that it makes a small cradle for the string so that the key floats about 1-2" above the tip of the condom and in the middle of it. Place this in the freezer to harden. When frozen, you can start the rest of the dare.

Tie the long string around the neck of the bottle and run it over the door handle and over to where your feet will be tied. Tie the steel ring to the shortest string. Undress. Get the ice cubes and the ice dildo from the freezer and wrap in towels to keep cold while you prepare the rest of the dare.

First tie your feel to the couch or bed. Make sure you are standing up. Take the string with the ring on one end and tie the other around the head of your cock. Make a slip knot in the middle size string and tie this around your balls, making sure that it will slide easily. Do NOT make it tight - at least not yet. Place some ice cubes in the sock and thread it through the ring, so that the ice is in the toe of the sock and cannot pass through the ring. Now take the string attached to the water bottle and pull the bottle off the floor almost to the door handle. Now tie the end of that string to the free end of the sock, the end without the ice. When done, the weight of the bottle should be pulling on your cock. Now leaving about 6-8" of slack (1/6 meter) in the string around your balls, tie that to the end of the sock where the other string is tied.

Now you need to cuff / lock your hands behind your back, making sure to first tie the string inserted in the ice dildo to your wrist. The idea now is to see how fast you can fuck you ass with the ice dildo and free the key before the ice cubes in the sock melt and your balls get a rather nasty pull when the water bottle drops.

To make this more challenging or painful, you can use a larger bottle (2 liters), allow more slack on the string to your balls, or mount the string for the water bottle higher and pull it up farther. You can also add an element of suspense to this by wearing a blindfold so that you can't see when the sock will pull free from your "cock ring" and rudely pull on your balls.

Very nice scenario!
matcauthon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 06:01 PM   #10
Bahia

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieKEames View Post
5) A sock
6) Some ice cubes
b) 1 length that is 36"

That was a bad ass scenario! But I don't think there is any way in hell I could pull that off. I'm not nearly good enough. If you wanted to give me a slightly less complex dare I'll do it no matter what out of thanks for this lengthy well thought out dare!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punishment ideas, self bondage, sub male