Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-14-2021, 01:06 AM   #1
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default 21/F Flight tasks!

Hello GD!

How's everyone doing? xx

I'm back but this time w a very short thread, unlike my usual ones! But I'll be back w the longer ones soon xx

I have a 4 hour flight today, it's a uni trip. I'm flying w a group of people but uni is flying us in first class (perks, hehe)

So we are each going to have a separate private partitioned cubicle/ seat/ bed or whatever you call the first class flight seats xx

Give me tasks to do, keep me on the edge while in my seat, make me beg xx

Pee control is off for this thread!

I'll login after I board the flight. Y'll can start posting the tasks anytime.

My flight is at 3 pm and right now it is about 3 am so calculate your time accordingly xx

I'll be online during the flight duration and replying on the thread so whoever is online at that time can have fun too xx

Also, if you've followed my last thread, I've been edging once daily for almost a month now and it's been a really long time since I've cum (Don't remember exactly so I'll check and repost)
So this should be interesting xx

If I feel so, I might extend the thread into the trip but I can't decide that before I reach the destination!

Let's have fun xx

Drippin

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 02:06 AM   #2
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

What toys are you taking

Dislikes: Meanieheads, even though I am one sometimes

Ask my subby anything! Each question = 1 edge!
aussiedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 04:28 AM   #3
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

Hello

First of all, take your panties off if you going to wear trousers. If you wear a skirt or dress, try to take panties on your thighs (hidden) as long as you can. Also I want to add one edge per hour in a toilet

Likes: edging, anal play, dice dares, giving instructions and tasks

Dislikes (punishments): long-term denial, spanking, nipple clamping, applying toothpaste/heating cream

Limits: blood, scat, public, family, pics with face, anything illegal and dangerous for life and health
pepsilg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 04:39 AM   #4
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

Strip fully underneath a blanket and and the hostess for a drink while nude

Dislikes: Meanieheads, even though I am one sometimes

Ask my subby anything! Each question = 1 edge!
aussiedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 09:19 AM   #5
Daremian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiedom View Post
Every time you get up from your seat, do so wearing one less item of clothing. That should make it interesting...
Daremian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 11:08 AM   #6
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

A couple:

1. Give yourself 5 spanks while completely naked.

2. See if you can let, or invite another passenger to see you naked. Maybe ask 1 person. You wont see anyone again after the flight, right? (Probably too hard, but I want you to think about it &#128521
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 01:42 PM   #7
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Take off your shoes and socks right now, and put them in your carry-on. Don't put them on again until you are off the plane, or, even better, out of the airport.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 04:00 PM   #8
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Ooh, you again. You're fun, let's see what we can get you to do.

Be sure to take with you something to put in your pussy and your butt.

While at the airport, go to the toilet and take off all your clothes. Update the thread to tell us what you're up to, whilst masturbating with your panties, being sure to get them absolutely soaking.

Get dressed and board the plane. Think how lucky you are to be allowed to wear clothes at this point, it would be totally humiliating to be led onto the plane naked, wouldn't it....

Once you're settled on the plane and in the air, your main problem is going to be keeping covered up. Because we're probably going to have you expose yourself and you'll be begging for some modesty, and that begging will be amusing for us and humiliating for you.

Ready your holes for penetration. Because your pussy will already be dripping wet (you are drippingsub, after all) use your juices to lube your ass. Id like you to take the two things you brought with you and put one in each of your holes. I'd like you to be naked at this point, update the thread to tell us what you're doing, how it's making you feel and how humiliating it would be to be discovered at this point and paraded up and down the plane, completely stripped, dripping and with your sex holes stuffed.

R.
Ray_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ray_Q for this post:
Old 10-14-2021, 10:46 PM   #9
Switching_J

Hello, drippin!

Take a black marker with you.
Tally each task you complete on your left wrist. (Or right wrist if you're a lefty)
I expect people will see the markings at some point, good luck explaining!

For each person you see on the plane whilst doing a date, think of an insult or dirty catcall they would say to you if they knew what you were up to. Write that somewhere on your body that will normally be hidden with clothing. Have a complimentary writing from me to start with:
Write: "Fuckmeat" just above your panties with an arrow pointing down.

I'm looking forward to your report!

Likes: Pleasure play, light pain play, toys, bondage, some humiliation, hidden public play, power-play

Dislikes: cock and ball torture, extended dares

Limits: Family, Public, blood, permanent, needles, urine, scat, crossdressing, sissy, ass to mouth

Our toylist
Switching_J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 09:06 AM   #10
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Update!!

Hello all!!

My uni flight tickets which were scheduled 2-3 days back got postponed a bit due to some issues and there was no way for me to inform that here on GD!

I'll be flying today, same time

I'm not reading the dares right now as I want it to be more exciting and will only read after take off xx

My flight takes off in 3 hours and I'm so excited to see what y'll have got for me 🥵

I'll post back asap xx

PM DARES

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

The following user says Thank You to Drippingsub for this post:
Old 10-17-2021, 11:57 AM   #11
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
What toys are you taking
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Q View Post

While at the airport, go to the toilet and take off all your clothes. Update the thread to tell us what you're up to, whilst masturbating with your panties, being sure to get them absolutely soaking.

Get dressed and board the plane. Think how lucky you are to be allowed to wear clothes at this point, it would be totally humiliating to be led onto the plane naked, wouldn't it....

Once you're settled on the plane and in the air, your main problem is going to be keeping covered up. Because we're probably going to have you expose yourself and you'll be begging for some modesty, and that begging will be amusing for us and humiliating for you.

Ready your holes for penetration. Because your pussy will already be dripping wet (you are drippingsub, after all) use your juices to lube your ass. Id like you to take the two things you brought with you and put one in each of your holes. I'd like you to be naked at this point, update the thread to tell us what you're doing, how it's making you feel and how humiliating it would be to be discovered at this point and paraded up and down the plane, completely stripped, dripping and with your sex holes stuffed.

R.
First of all, special mention to Ray, just reading this made me weak in my knees, can't tell you how much it turned me on 🥵 Thankyou!

My outfit: I'm wearing a black flared mid thigh dress, bra and panties. Socks and sneakers!

I hadn't read the posts before leaving for the airport but I knew I was going to be asked to insert things in my holes!

I don't own proper toys but I improvised.

For my ass, I have a makeshift butt plug- it's a hard plastic cork kind of thing which very closely resembles a butt plug.

For my pussy, I generally use cucumbers or so but it wasn't an option at an airport so I have taken a makeup foundation bottle that is pretty thick and long to act as a proper dildo xx

I was at the first class lounge at the airport and I logged in to read the posts xx

Got me so wet already xx

I am inside the lounge washroom right now. I entered the stall, locked it and took off my dress and my bra but kept my panties on.

I'm rubbing my sensitive clit over my panties and simultaneously writing this report with one hand (pretty difficult job) but I have shivers down my spine.

My panties are drenched, so wet that I can feel my juices running down my thighs.

Standing half naked in an airport washroom is another crazy thrill 🥵

I'll dress up now, it's almost time to board!

Be right back xx

PM DARES

The following 2 users say Thank You to Drippingsub for this post:
Old 10-17-2021, 12:14 PM   #12
Drizzel

While on the plane take a selfie with at least one breast exposed while sitting on your seat.
Toys/Clothing: various plugs and dildos, chastity cage, panties, skirt
Drizzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 12:26 PM   #13
redcamel
getDare Addict

Go to the plane toilet, raise your skirt, lower the panties so that the elastic band is below your ass cheeks, lower your skirt and go back to your place. You won't pull up your panties until you're out of the airport of arrival. If you really have troubles keeping your panties from falling down, take them off.

I forgot, since you're in the toilet with raised skirt and lowered panties, edge once.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 01:11 PM   #14
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Q View Post

R.
I boarded the plane and settled in my seat. It's a pretty private cubicle and no one can see me unless I lower the partition xx

I decided to finish the naked dares first thing right after take off so I'd calm down a little once they are done!

I wrapped the blanket tight around me, hoping that no corners slipped and then took off my clothes, dress first then bra and panties.

It was so scary but such a huge turn on to stay naked under the blanket in such a public setting xx

My pussy was extremely wet and I lubed up my holes. First I inserted plug in my ass and I had to take some time to adjust to it.

Then I pushed the foundation bottle in my pussy, trying so hard to not make a sound.

It took so much courage to finally press the button for the hostess. I couldn't even look at her properly and I just requested her to get me orange juice. I was shivering, worried that my blanket would slip and I would be totally naked in front of her with my holes filled xx

She came back in no time and the worst part was stretching my hand to take the glass of juice. I kept a firm grip on the blanket with the other hand, quickly thanked her and luckily she left without any issue!

This had my heartbeats racing over the roof. I put my bra and dress back. I pulled my panties up but kept them halfway over my thighs just under the hem of my dress!

I am directly sitting with my naked butt on the seat xxx

I am so horribly turned on that I can't think of anything else but my throbbing pussy 🥵

PM DARES

The following user says Thank You to Drippingsub for this post:
Old 10-17-2021, 01:25 PM   #15
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Good job!

Did you take off your sneakers and socks, too? If not, take them off now, please.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum control, edging dare, hidden dares