Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-02-2020, 12:54 PM   #1
Burbenk1500

Male 35/male/switch seeks 21+/any sex/switch in EU

35/male/switch seeks 21+/any sex/switch in EU

Hi to all,
My name is Claudio, a 35 years old italian man. It isn't my first post but i try to better explain what I'm looking for.
I work in a company with my father, so my working time goes from 7am to 7pm. After work I usually go to gym for about an hour and then i manage to go to home. So I can be available online only at night and often on the weekend.
I'm almost athletic, about 173cm for 70kg. I have brown/green eyes, black hair with a few white points .. the charm of grizzled

I'm on this site for about 6 or 7 years but I've never been very active, due to my bad english and my little immagination in writing.

What i'm looking for

I look for a friend to talk about everything and nothing. I like to be a sub and also a dom.
I love almost all aspects of kinky life and i have tried many alone.
So i look for a man or woman who wants to talk about kink or fetish and try them togheter with me.
I write for "any sex" in this add and it's real. However I would like to find a woman more than a man, due to the fact that i'm straight. But I'd like to meet men too.
My likes and limits are various and I like to improve it as well, so if you want we can talk about them on private.

I'm not an animal and I'm sorry if I couldn't explain it.
it is very difficult for me to report a thought from Italian to Englis. I try to improve my knowledge of the English language every day.

This is my add. It isn't perfect but I hope to hear someon soon, if only to give me advice to improve it.

If you want i have kik (Burbenk) or skype (burbenk85) or you can contact me here.

Thank you all for reading my post.

Advertisements
Kink Talk