Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-12-2023, 12:57 PM   #1
kinkylesbian

Default Help me explore, 19/f

I'm not really experienced and most of my likes/dislikes is based on what I think I enjoy. So please help me explore what I like by sending me dares and asking me questions that might make me feel uncomfortable. I will write reports if you want me to.
Toys I have: vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple sucker, micro needle roller

Dislikes: Nipple Suckers, Bobby pins, ripping off nipple clamps, rubber band snaps, face slapping, spanking pussy, clit, nipples, feet, golden shower, toothpaste on nipple/clit

Limit: pee drinking, public, scat, permanent, fire, blood, diapers, breath play, mouth soaping, anal
kinkylesbian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2023, 01:04 PM   #2
grannyd16
Prodigy

You call yourself "KinkyLesbian" but what is the kinkiest thing that you have done?

Feel free to do any dare I give, no matter who it's originally too, as long as you send me a report of it after
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2023, 01:05 PM   #3
youriemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkylesbian View Post
I'm not really experienced and most of my likes/dislikes is based on what I think I enjoy. So please help me explore what I like by sending me dares and asking me questions that might make me feel uncomfortable. I will write reports if you want me to.
Toys I have: vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple sucker, micro needle roller
Questions first :
Do you life alone?

What is the last dare you did?

What is hardes dare you ever did?

What your wearing now?

Do you like anal?

What is biggest you had in your pussy?

Toys:
Smal mid big(ish) plug, plug with stone. Vibe, prostaat vibe
Rope, handcuffs, enkel cuffs, ball gag, ring gag, collars, locks, nipple clamps with chain
Dirty panty's

Denial until april 1st unless by anal
youriemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2023, 01:07 PM   #4
kinkylesbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
You call yourself "KinkyLesbian" but what is the kinkiest thing that you have done?
Probably masturbating while someone else was in the room when I was in the hospital about 6 years ago. Otherwise marking my ass and tits by snapping a rubberband on them

Dislikes: Nipple Suckers, Bobby pins, ripping off nipple clamps, rubber band snaps, face slapping, spanking pussy, clit, nipples, feet, golden shower, toothpaste on nipple/clit

Limit: pee drinking, public, scat, permanent, fire, blood, diapers, breath play, mouth soaping, anal
Old 03-12-2023, 01:16 PM   #5
kinkylesbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by youriemo View Post
Questions first :
Do you life alone?

What is the last dare you did?

What is hardes dare you ever did?

What your wearing now?

Do you like anal?

What is biggest you had in your pussy?

1. I live with a roommate who's home quite often and on weekends I'm usually at my mom's

2. The last dare I did was putting my nipple sucker on my clit and leaving it on for 30min

3. The hardest dare I ever did was edging twice with toothpaste on my clit but I'm not extremely experienced and haven't done that many dares

4. Right now I'm wearing a hoodie and jeans plus panties, a bra and socks but I'm about to take that off and put my PJs on

5. I definitely do not enjoy anal

6. The biggest I had in my pussy is 13 Stabilo markers

Old 03-12-2023, 01:20 PM   #6
grannyd16
Prodigy

Write a full page about how much of a kinky slut you want to be and what you want to do

Feel free to do any dare I give, no matter who it's originally too, as long as you send me a report of it after
Old 03-12-2023, 01:21 PM   #7
kinkylesbian

Quote:
Write a full page about how much of a kinky slut you want to be and what you want to do

Shall I type that in here or write it by hand?

Old 03-12-2023, 01:22 PM   #8
grannyd16
Prodigy

Write it by hand and send me a picture of it, so I can read it

Old 03-12-2023, 01:28 PM   #9
Felixox
getDare Sweetheart

Please type it out here too, it will be a powerful ressource for others to help explore with you!

Add to my NNN edges! | my NNN Spreadsheet

Likes: edging, orgasm control, bdsm, tease and denial, exercise, bets, games
Limits: vids, face pics, permanent, public, harm, toilet, illegal

PM DARES

previously denied by girls
(report pending :c)

Felixox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2023, 01:29 PM   #10
youriemo

Ever wanted to have rules for everyday?

For tonight your not alout to wear any underwear
And start egging 2times with you vib over your pjs

Toys:
Rope, handcuffs, enkel cuffs, ball gag, ring gag, collars, locks, nipple clamps with chain
Dirty panty's

Old 03-12-2023, 01:59 PM   #11
kinkylesbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixox View Post
Please type it out here too, it will be a powerful ressource for others to help explore with you!
I wanna be a kinky little slut! I want someone to call me "Little whore", "stupid bitch", "worthless slut" and other degrading names to remind me how much of a slut I am. I want my ass, tits, stomach, back, arms, thighs, face and pussy to be slapped whether that is done by someone else personally or I am told to do that by someone else to serve them. I wanna feel embarrassed about how much I enjoy all of this and feel humiliated by reporting about the dares people on the internet gave me. I want someone to make me feel pain that is pleasurable and I want to beg them to stop because it hurts so much. I want to give up control about what I can do temporarily and I want to get really really wet. I want to rub my own pee and other body fluids all over my body and have someone pinch my nipples. I want to cum soooo many times that I can't walk anymore and I want marks all over my body to the point where I'm embarrassed of how I look when I take my clothes off. I don't want anyone I know to find out about that. I want to one day be tied up so I can't move at all and have someone do to me whatever they want to do because I'll be theirs. I want to cry sometimes and be held by someone afterwards and I want to be a good girl. I want to add pain to pleasure so pain becomes pleasurable and I want to explore my boundaries. I want to have someone to help me when I can't think straight anymore and escape into another world.

The following 4 users say Thank You to kinkylesbian for this post:
Old 03-12-2023, 02:00 PM   #12
kinkylesbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by youriemo View Post
Ever wanted to have rules for everyday?

For tonight your not alout to wear any underwear
And start egging 2times with you vib over your pjs

I will do that now

Old 03-12-2023, 02:17 PM   #13
grannyd16
Prodigy

Stare at yourself in the mirror and spank each part of your body that's listed in your likes 50 times. Every 5 spanks, look at yourself int he eyes and tell yourself how much you deserve it

Old 03-12-2023, 02:44 PM   #14
kinkylesbian

Quote:
Stare at yourself in the mirror and spank each part of your body that's listed in your likes 50 times. Every 5 spanks, look at yourself int he eyes and tell yourself how much you deserve it
Thank you sir! I wasn't able to do exactly as you told me because it is really late and my roommate probably would've woken up from me spanking myself. Instead I opted for the quieter but more painful version and did rubber band snaps instead. I started with my thigh and after the first ten it already started to hurt quite a lot. The welts started to form but I wanted to do this. As I was done with 50 snaps on my right thigh I switched to my left which was equally painful but on top even more humiliating because I had already had to look in the mirror for the first 50 snaps. As I was done with that aswell I did my stomach which hurt the least but still quite a bit and then I went on with my tits. They hurt really bad after about 20 snaps but I pushed through and kept telling myself that this is what I deserve. The last one I did was my ass and God did that hurt! I don't think I've ever done that many rubber band snaps on my ass. My body jerked after each snap from the pain but I told myself to get it together because that's what I asked for and what a little slut like me deserves. I now have a lot of welts all over my red body and it still hurts. Thank you for making me do that sir

Old 03-12-2023, 02:50 PM   #15
youriemo

Do you have anything to tie your self up?

Toys:
Dirty panty's

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, explore, pain, pussy, tits