Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-06-2020, 10:20 AM   #1
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Default Road trip predicaments

Hi everybody,

In 2 or 3 days I'll take a roadtrip back home alone. It'll be around 4 or 5 hours, mostly highways, but also some countryside roads in between, and I'd love to use that time for some dares. I'd like to be forced into some potentially embarrassing/messy/humiliating situations...

I'll stop at least 2 times: once at a petrol station, one or 2 times at a McDonald's for food and coffee, maybe a short wait at the border because of Corona measures... Only restrictions apart from my hard limits are: Don't get me killed or arrested, don't mess up the car completely, and please keep Corona in mind. The situation here is good now, but I won't lick the toilet at McDonald's or other shit like that...

Cheers and thanks!

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 10:57 AM   #2
Vaginasrgross

This could be fun. Of the 4 hours drive time 2 hours must be spent naked.

Additionally, you should be able to hold your pee for the entire trip. However, it won't be easy, because both at the petrol station and at McDonald's, you need to get a large drink. If, however, you can't hold it, you have a choice of which video to send me: either one of you pissing all over yourself in the car or one of you pissing in the cup and drinking it.

Finally, you have to cum at least twice on the trip, you decide the location and how feasible and send a vid of both to me.

Kik: ocarter531
Vaginasrgross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 03:26 PM   #3
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaginasrgross View Post
This could be fun. Of the 4 hours drive time 2 hours must be spent naked.

Additionally, you should be able to hold your pee for the entire trip. However, it won't be easy, because both at the petrol station and at McDonald's, you need to get a large drink. If, however, you can't hold it, you have a choice of which video to send me: either one of you pissing all over yourself in the car or one of you pissing in the cup and drinking it.

Finally, you have to cum at least twice on the trip, you decide the location and how feasible and send a vid of both to me.

Kik: ocarter531
Thank you, Sir, for your quite elaborate tasks. Unfortunately there are some problems: 1.) Pissing all over myself in the car definitely is one way to "mess up the car completely" which I said I can't do. 2.) I am in chastity when not with my girlfriend, so I'd prefer not to cum. 3.) Although the thought of being your jerk-off material kind of turns me on, I don't feel comfortable sending 3 videos to a complete stranger who has only a handful of postings here. I promise detailed reports on everything, but please respect this.

I'll definitely make the pee-holding a part of the trip, and unless it interferes with other dares I'll also include the nudity. Feel free to give me a punishment for rejecting part of your task, but please stay within my limits (both general and for this trip).

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.

--> PM Dares <--
Old 06-06-2020, 09:08 PM   #4
MaidSlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeobit View Post
Thank you, Sir, for your quite elaborate tasks. Unfortunately there are some problems: 1.) Pissing all over myself in the car definitely is one way to "mess up the car completely" which I said I can't do. 2.) I am in chastity when not with my girlfriend, so I'd prefer not to cum. 3.) Although the thought of being your jerk-off material kind of turns me on, I don't feel comfortable sending 3 videos to a complete stranger who has only a handful of postings here. I promise detailed reports on everything, but please respect this.

I'll definitely make the pee-holding a part of the trip, and unless it interferes with other dares I'll also include the nudity. Feel free to give me a punishment for rejecting part of your task, but please stay within my limits (both general and for this trip).
If you get the large drinks from the stops you may get 1 bathroom break for the entire trip but you must leave your underwear on to do it, otherwise none. Since peeing on your vehicle seat is not an option bring a some sort of container in case you really can’t hold it. If you end up going in the container, dump it over you when you arrive.

Drive safe and pull over if you think you are going to burst
Likes: bondage, gags, ABDL, piss, spit, feminization, bullying/unfair conditions. extended version
Limits: public/exposure, scat-eating, vomit, blood
=====================
MaidSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 03:17 AM   #5
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awky View Post
If you get the large drinks from the stops you may get 1 bathroom break for the entire trip but you must leave your underwear on to do it, otherwise none. Since peeing on your vehicle seat is not an option bring a some sort of container in case you really can’t hold it. If you end up going in the container, dump it over you when you arrive.

Drive safe and pull over if you think you are going to burst
Oooh, what a sweet girl she is! Thanks sissy, for your care about cleanness and safety. I'll find some plastic cover for the seat that should protect it well enough from wetness and whatever other messy stuffs there may be. Just can't have a full load of pee floating around there... Peeing through my underwear seems to be a wonderful way out of that dilemma.
If I should really need to pee a second time I may have to go with Vaginasrgross's drinking-option, since his tasks came first and I refused some of it... It is a punishment for me, I hate the taste, but unless another punishment is offered I may have to do that.

Btw, this thread doesn't need to be all about pee

--> PM Dares <--

Last edited by Zeobit; 06-07-2020 at 03:30 AM.
Old 06-07-2020, 04:02 AM   #6
SlaveBoy31
Distinguished Member

Ok here is a fun one for you maybe lol. Every time you come to a stop put on the song “Sweet Caroline” and role down the windows and sing along with the song. Don’t be afraid to belt it out lol

👣I am a FAGGOT 👣

My Likes and Limits

My PM Dares

My Permanent Rules

I am registered slave 506-645-825

I only wear smelly socks. Kik me if you want a pic of me sniffing them.
SlaveBoy31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 08:12 AM   #7
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlaveBoy31 View Post
Ok here is a fun one for you maybe lol. Every time you come to a stop put on the song “Sweet Caroline” and role down the windows and sing along with the song. Don’t be afraid to belt it out lol
Lol, thx for this cute little extra, I'll definitely make it a part of my trip :-D

--> PM Dares <--
Old 06-07-2020, 09:07 AM   #8
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeobit View Post
Hi everybody,

In 2 or 3 days I'll take a roadtrip back home alone. It'll be around 4 or 5 hours, mostly highways, but also some countryside roads in between, and I'd love to use that time for some dares. I'd like to be forced into some potentially embarrassing/messy/humiliating situations...

I'll stop at least 2 times: once at a petrol station, one or 2 times at a McDonald's for food and coffee, maybe a short wait at the border because of Corona measures... Only restrictions apart from my hard limits are: Don't get me killed or arrested, don't mess up the car completely, and please keep Corona in mind. The situation here is good now, but I won't lick the toilet at McDonald's or other shit like that...

Cheers and thanks!

Take a complete change of clothes which you put on the back seat. Then on your travels go to a garage with a drive through car wash. While in the car wash strip completely and, still at the driving wheel, change into the other set you put on the back seat.
Old 06-08-2020, 06:25 AM   #9
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

thx everybody, I am on the way now. Will check this thread occasionally, but obviously n9 promises on that.

--> PM Dares <--

Advertisements
Kink Talk