Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-27-2020, 02:12 PM   #1
Gdgray

Default 19F looking for quick dares

Hello! I’m still kinda new on here but I am looking for some new kinky dares! I still live at home and my family doesn’t know about this site and can not find out! So all dares have to be very discreet! I have a 35 minute commute to work so I need some dares or rules for while I drive (can stop in parkinglots and such for my drive home) as well as some for my 30 minute lunch break (usually taken in my car so still has to be kinda discreet) any longer more complicated dares can be assigned for late at night to do in my bedroom. I’m experimenting more with bondage and ice, I’m just starting with some anal though I prefer pussy, clit and tit play. I so far love all of the bondage stuff I’ve done and I recently purchased a bullet vibe and some cute lacy panties. I am open to some small dares for while at work but I am trying to get a promotion so I don’t want to be too distracted.

Give me your best dares! I’m excited

Limits: piss, scat, family/friends, public, blood, pics/vids, permanent, puking, cum eating, could get me fired

Toys: we vibe chorus, bullet vibe, medium anal plug, large anal bead plug, vibrating anal plug, nipple clamps, clit clamp, hairbrush, rope, household items.
Gdgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 02:16 PM   #2
Bdsmmsdb
Account Banned

How about this, while at work before you go on lunch break, you go to the bathroom, and take off your underwear and put them in your purse or something and continue your day like that.

Toys and Sissy Clothes

PM Dares

Likes, Dislikes and Limits
Kik: bdsmmsdb123
Every time I get a pm I must slap my balls 10 times hard

IF YOU SEE A SPELLING OR GRAMMAR MISTAKE IN ANYTHING THAT I WRITE FEEL FREE TO SEND A PUNISHMENT

Please Control My Orgasms!!
Bdsmmsdb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 02:18 PM   #3
Gdgray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsmmsdb View Post
How about this, while at work before you go on lunch break, you go to the bathroom, and take off your underwear and put them in your purse or something and continue your day like that.
Thank you! I work again on Friday so I will do this 😁

Limits: piss, scat, family/friends, public, blood, pics/vids, permanent, puking, cum eating, could get me fired

Toys: we vibe chorus, bullet vibe, medium anal plug, large anal bead plug, vibrating anal plug, nipple clamps, clit clamp, hairbrush, rope, household items.
Old 05-27-2020, 02:22 PM   #4
TobiRoyal

Default Driving!

You drive home topless!
TobiRoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 02:27 PM   #5
jetblckwolf

while driving have your pants or skirt pulled down/up and at red lights put a clamp on your pussy for how long the light is red.
jetblckwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 02:29 PM   #6
Gdgray

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiRoyal View Post
You drive home topless!
This makes me a little nervous, as public is in my limits can I partially cover myself with a blanket? I could also remove my bra and tie up a top that’s too small to reveal my breasts without being fully naked?

Old 05-27-2020, 02:30 PM   #7
Gdgray

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetblckwolf View Post
while driving have your pants or skirt pulled down/up and at red lights put a clamp on your pussy for how long the light is red.
Ooh I like this dare a lot! Thank you! Will report back after Friday 😁

Old 05-27-2020, 02:39 PM   #8
wolf82
Prodigy

1. For some fun at work, how about wearing a crotch rope your entire shift? You'd have to find, at six different times throughout your shift, a way to tug on the rope holding the tugging for three seconds.

2. Since ice is in your dislikes but something you want to experiment with, insert one cube into your pussy and press the vibrating toothbrush onto your clit until the ice has completely melted. (Since you are semi interested in anal, you can do the exact same dare again but with one cube in your ass, if you would like to try that. If not, totally fine just stick to ice in the pussy.)

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 02:44 PM   #9
Gdgray

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
1. For some fun at work, how about wearing a crotch rope your entire shift? You'd have to find, at six different times throughout your shift, a way to tug on the rope holding the tugging for three seconds.

2. Since ice is in your dislikes but something you want to experiment with, insert one cube into your pussy and press the vibrating toothbrush onto your clit until the ice has completely melted. (Since you are semi interested in anal, you can do the exact same dare again but with one cube in your ass, if you would like to try that. If not, totally fine just stick to ice in the pussy.)
For your first dare, my crotch rope is makeshift and kinda hard to hide under my work uniform. Could I possibly wear it on my 30 minute lunch break instead? I could use it to hold my bullet vibe on my clit to make it more intense since I won’t be wearing it for quite as long, sorry just trying to keep my job.

I love the second one! Will definitely do that tonight! One ice cube doesn’t take very long to melt so feel free to add more!!

Old 05-27-2020, 02:53 PM   #10
wolf82
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdgray View Post
For your first dare, my crotch rope is makeshift and kinda hard to hide under my work uniform. Could I possibly wear it on my 30 minute lunch break instead? I could use it to hold my bullet vibe on my clit to make it more intense since I won’t be wearing it for quite as long, sorry just trying to keep my job.

I love the second one! Will definitely do that tonight! One ice cube doesn’t take very long to melt so feel free to add more!!
Yes, doing it on your lunch break is totally fine.

For your bravery, let’s up it to six ice cubes. You can decide if these are one by one or all at once.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to wolf82 for this post:
Old 05-27-2020, 02:57 PM   #11
MasterDrogo

Hello,

Put clothes pegs on your nipples, raise your right knee so it's the same height as your hips and tie a piece of string from the pegs on your nipples to your big toe. The toe string and clothes pegs must then remain tied like that for 30 minutes. For each time the pegs get pulled off from your nipples you lose the privilege of wearing panties for a day.

JD
Old 05-27-2020, 03:05 PM   #12
Gdgray

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDrogo View Post
Hello,

Put clothes pegs on your nipples, raise your right knee so it's the same height as your hips and tie a piece of string from the pegs on your nipples to your big toe. The toe string and clothes pegs must then remain tied like that for 30 minutes. For each time the pegs get pulled off from your nipples you lose the privilege of wearing panties for a day.

JD
Ooh this sounds fun! Thank you! I will report back later tonight

Old 05-27-2020, 04:14 PM   #13
Gdgray

Still open for other dares please send more my way! I’m very horny atm! I also have tomorrow off work so Ill have lots of time to do dares in the evening

Old 05-27-2020, 06:29 PM   #14
MasterDrogo

More clothespin tasks: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...g1xhQ0uUgE.gif

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...1027b99006.gif
Old 05-27-2020, 09:34 PM   #15
Gdgray

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDrogo View Post
Hello,

JD
I have had very little experience with clothes pegs and I am sorry to say that after about 15 minutes I couldn’t stand them anymore and removed them, please send a punishment for failing this dare

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, dares, female, tits, work