Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-30-2019, 09:16 PM   #1
pussykitty

Heart make me your anal whore (stretch and train my ass)

hey guys i’ve been unmanageable horny for the last few days, today i was in the shower and i don’t what came over me but i started fingering my ass and it felt so good i couldn’t stop i almost came just from fucking myself with two fingers my ass is still burning now and i can’t shake the feeling it was so good. i’ve tried anal in the past and kind of just rushed into it and never liked it very much but after today i just wanna fuck my ass so much. what do you suggest i do? i want to stretch myself out. please help me stretch out my ass painful and pleasurable are always welcome
maybe some extra tit torture on the way or anything else you want to punish me with

i only have household items so anything you can suggest that’s safe for me to stretch myself with would also be appreciated i’m super excited to start my new life as an anal whore.
i’ll send detailed reports to everybody that helps and maybe even some photos if you help me stretch enough
pussykitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 09:29 PM   #2
Idubbeldareyou2

Start with a small item to fuck your ass like a small hairbrush handle. Use lube or spit. Alternate between 10 thrust with the tip of the hairbrush, 10thrusts deep and long, and thirds alternation is to have the hairbrush handle deep inside and shake it up and down and shake it in circled. Experiment with different positions: laying down, legs on your chest, sitting with one leg up, and so on.

Please report how it went.

toys: long vibrator, rope (1long, 2 short), small buttplug, lovense buttplug (rarely using since quite big) household items

Add thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...03#post4623303
Idubbeldareyou2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 01:08 AM   #3
Norbmi

I'll be glad to lend an helping hand.

Here the first dare for you:
Take a lot of pencils and insert as many as you can inside your ass, one at a time. When you think you reached your maximum, bind them together with a rubberband.
Count how many pen you fit inside you. Divide that number by 2 and put on that many clothespins on your breasts, starting from the nipples.
Now, with all the pencils filling you and your nipples itching, give ten thrust for each pencil.
Now, you may take off the clothespins.

Dom/Top, Straight

6'1'', 148 lbs, kinda athletic

[email protected]
Kik: Norbmi
Write me anytime. I'm always open for a nice chat.

Likes: Anal training, Bondage, Pain, Extreme insertion, Nipple torture, Clit torture, Marks, Hidden public, Humiliation, Messy, exibithionism

Limits: Needles, blood, scat - and everything that's just too unreasonable

Last edited by Norbmi; 05-31-2019 at 01:34 AM.
Norbmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 03:20 AM   #4
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Anal is definitely something you need to take very slowly. If you are limited to household items I would start with something with a good taper like a carrot. Make sure you use lots of lube and start slowly and work it in until it's just starting to be uncomfortable. Play with it there for a few sessions and then move up a little more. If you are serious about stretching your ass I would recommend getting an anal plug training set with multiple plugs that you can wear for longer periods.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 03:22 AM   #5
redcamel
getDare Addict

We'll start with pleasurable: find in your house the biggest object you can use comfortably to fuck your ass, it has to be comfortable enough to give you only pleasure.

Now the painful: find an object whose dimension you consider a reasonable goal but that you can't at present use or you could use only painfully forcing (don't do it!).

Find other three or four objects whose dimension are growing proportionally from the first one and the last one (you don't need to have them all immediately, you can retrieve them time by time).

The first step will be to reach an orgasm fucking your ass with the first object. Once you'll be confident enough (let's say after at least 5 orgasms, and I mean orgasms fucking your ass, not just having something inserted), you'll step to the next bigger one. If it will be painful you can alternate its use for stretching with the smaller for pleasure (a good strategy could be to bring yourself close to the orgasm with the smaller object, then replace it with the bigger once you're well stretched and excited). Of course if it will be too painful save it for later and find something smaller.

When you'll be comfortable with the second object you'll step to the third and so on up to your goal object. Then we'll see what comes next (there are a lot of options...).

Use lube and put a condom on the objects in case you need to protect them and/or your skin, depending on the nature of the object. Take your time and don't hurry in the progression, remember that anal sex has to be a pleasure, and a broken sphinctere is a trouble, even if you like it painful.

This said, I expect you report regularly about the objects you choosed (post a pic of them), and report here a detailed diary of your attempts and of your progression, also updating the number of orgasms you reached with every object from time to time.

A last thing: ten minutes of your inner lips clamped each against the other with as many clothespins you can place on them. I don't know why I punish you like this, but being you a naughty slut you know it for sure. A PM telling me why I punish you, and maybe the proof you got the punishment, would be appreciated.

Last edited by redcamel; 05-31-2019 at 03:26 AM.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, anal ass masterbation, stretching, tits