Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-30-2014, 03:00 PM   #31
Master5

Send a message via Yahoo to Master5

This is a variation of The Plunger of Death.

You will need a plunger for this. Lube your asshole with vaseline. Kneel down on all fours in doggystyle position in front of a wall with you ass facing the wall(in your room, bathroom, wherever)line up the plunger with your asshole and stick the plunger on the wall. Then proceed to fuck your ass with the plunger for 30 minutes straight.

Currently looking for a slave:

Click Here!
Master5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 03:02 PM   #32
SexyNatalie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master5 View Post
This is a variation of The Plunger of Death.

You will need a plunger for this. Lube your asshole with vaseline. Kneel down on all fours in doggystyle position in front of a wall with you ass facing the wall(in your room, bathroom, wherever)line up the plunger with your asshole and stick the plunger on the wall. Then proceed to fuck your ass with the plunger for 30 minutes straight.
This seems so fun, I'm totaly doing this sometime soon. I'll write the report here, thanks.

Likes: Semi or "accidental" public, moderate pain, pussy insertions, nipple play, orgasm control and denial, spanks, piss, anal.

Might do: Wedgies, kissing strangers, scat.

Limits: Ful Public, family, kids, animals, pics, video, audio, very long term dares.
Anything else should go.

I'm not looking to be a sub or a dom, don't ask please.

Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=191135
Denial Thread: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=197391
SexyNatalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 04:26 PM   #33
SexyNatalie
getDare Sweetheart

Master5 - Sorry, I looked up the original plunger of death dare and after reading the comments I decided to not do it, I know that it isn't exactly the same dare, but still. You can give me another dare if you want, but I won't do this one.
Thanks

Likes: Semi or "accidental" public, moderate pain, pussy insertions, nipple play, orgasm control and denial, spanks, piss, anal.

Limits: Ful Public, family, kids, animals, pics, video, audio, very long term dares.
Anything else should go.

Old 08-30-2014, 05:38 PM   #34
Master5

My dare is totally different you can actually control how far it goes in with mine. With the original one your sitting down on it there is a huge difference.

Click Here!
Old 08-30-2014, 05:42 PM   #35
Master5

Ok then instead of using a plunger use a dildo with a suction cup

Click Here!
Old 08-31-2014, 08:29 AM   #36
e28
getDare Sweetheart

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyNatalie View Post
e28 - Sorry, I didn't have time to do your dare, I will do it tomorrow.
np hun just post it when done, I'm looking forward to it
e28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 04:34 PM   #37
Busty
getDare Succubus

Hi thanks for the great reports. Here is another one for you to try:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=160448
Please report on how you go.

Likes:Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Diapers, Pee, Edging, Punishment, Semi Public

Maybe: hypno, Full public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee / Poo, poop, swirlies.
Busty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 05:27 PM   #38
SexyNatalie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by e28 View Post
Prepare a free timetable, since you will have a fun day at the mall, the cinema and the club .... You like public accidental encounters and piss, so my dare is for you to not use the toilet for pissing in any way, furthermore you must not hold your pee for any reason anywhere. Your bladder should be relaxed and no piss depot but more likely a street. Feel free to choose your outfit, I prefer waterproof pants (leather, latex,etc) with heel boots or a short black skirt with/without panties with stockings and high heels.

The piss will run down the stockings, they spread it and it will be gone in a few minutes, the high heels will prevent the squishy sound when in wet shoes. If it does not hinder the pissing or help you hold it feel free to plug your ass.

Your first pee encounter can be chosen by you wether you prefer pissing in bed or dribbling while drinking your morning water, coffee and orange juice. Then dress up and dont forget to relax your bladder (little hint, once you are wet it is way easier, so piss yourself on purpose first) all the time from getting up on. When dressed drink another litre of water before going to the mall, use towels in your car if needed, but good diluted pee doesnt leave stains or smell, so drink and enjoy!

Once there your only mission is to drink and piss, mark your territory, try to dribble at least once in every store, wet the cushions in restaurants, its so fun trust me. If discovered pretend you spilled your drink, go to a pantie shop and try on some panties and dribble, you will feel so naughty that you cant stand it I promise.
If you can attract a guy ask him if he wants to join you in cinema later.

Later its time for a movie in a cinema, wether alone or not buy 3 big 2L cups for you, have you ever dreamed about a cinema movie without the need to pee, here it is, wet the seat, wet it, rewet it, soak it! If you have company and he asks if you dont need the toilet you say, "no should I?" and once in the movie when you are extra horny and your seat is wet fingerfuck yourself with his finger pissing all over it and tell him to drink plenty to join your fun. You may suck him if you feel to in the cinema.

After that next station is a club, same story drink much, piss everywhere, mark your territory. But before going to bed edge and piss a nice stream into your bed before falling asleep, this will make you orgasm I bet :-)

You can also add piss drinking of the guy or yourself too, or lick the cushion when he asks you and you say its water.
Have fun and tell me how it went
I was exited about doing this dare even before starting it. I dressed in the skirt, stockings, high heels and no panties for this. I woke up and decided to pee right there, lying on the bed, I could feel as the bed got wet, as well as the pee running down my legs. I got dressed right after that without drying myself of course. I started eating breakfast, already dressed and drank the coffee, water and orange juice. I peed myself some minutes after finishing breakfast. I decided that I should leave after 1 hour of peeing myself, so during that hour I decided to drink 2 litres of water so I would be wanting to pee on my way there. I left, got into my car and started driving to the mall. I peed myslef while driving on the last part of the trip, just a few minutes away from arriving (I didn't use towels on the seat, I was feeling dirty).
Finally, I arrived at the mall and bought some bottles of water to keep in my purse. I drank my first one and got into the first store, it was a regular store, I entered and I was very nervous about peeing there, and my skirt had some pee stains from before in the car, so that didn't helped me feel more relaxed. I started looking at some tshirts and pretended to be looking at the prices while letting out my first pee in a store. I felt so dirty doing this, as soon as I finished I left the store quickly, I think that someone saw me, since it wasn't such a big store and there were 3 people in it. I kept on doing this for at least 4 more stores, I got kicked out of one by someone who worked there in one of them (that made me feel even hornier).
After that I tought it was time to eat something, so I ordered something cheap to eat in a restaurant with the biggest cup they had and sat on a table. I drank 3/4 of the soda before even starting to eat, also, all that drinking filled my stomach, so I didn't actually ate that much. I ate some of my food and started peeing a darker color of pee than before, probably because of the soda. I drank the rest of my drink and got up in order to go to a pantie store, I didn't wanted to go to any too famous just in case. So I entered a panty store, grabbed 3 panties and went into the fitting room, I got naked in the fitting room just because I was so horny about what I was about to do, I couldn't even believe it. I tried the first one, it was a pink one, I let pee out for 5 seconds and stopped to try another one to do the same. With the last one I let out all the pee that I had left inside me, it was soaking wet and smelled like pee. I was afraid of going out and having to let them somewhere, so I got dressed, grabbed the least stained panty and returned that back, I left the other ones in the fitting room. I don't think that anyone noticed, or if they did they didn't say anything.
It was time for the cinema, I talked to some guys until of agreed to come, but he would choose the movie, I don't remember what movie was it, I was just thinking about wetting myself in my seat next to him. He was a hot guy, in his early 20s. He paid for the tickets and we sat, there were about 30 people in there, it wasn't full. I told him to enter while I would get myself something to drink, I had to go in two trips just to get the 3 cups inside the room. The guy asked me why I needed so much liquid, I told him something stupid, like that I was thirsty, it clearly wasn't my brightest moment, he just looked at me with a weird look, but didn't say anything. The movie stared and I began to drink my first cup, without even paying attention to what was happening on the screen. After 5 minutes I began to pee myself right there in the seat at the same time that I was drinking. The guy was too into the movie to notice, since it has just started. Then I continued on drinking and peed a second time. At this moment the guy asked me quietly if I had peed myself. I told him that I had, I was blushing a lot since I couldn't believe that I said that to him. I kept on drinking while fingering my pussy, I asked him if he wanted to drink with me, but he said no. Then I remembered the part where you told me that I could suck him if I wanted to, and I didn't knew what to do about that, I was honry of course, but didn't knew if I should even ask him, since I had just known the guy. So I let the movie go on before taking my final decition. I asked him in the middle of the movie, he asked me if I was being serious, I told him that I was, when I told him this my hole body got warm and I was very nervous about his answer, he said yes, but that I had to be quiet. He began to unzip his jean and I was so nervous, I was almost paralyzed, but I managed to calm myself and did went down on him, he had a 7 inches dick, it was nice once I started, but was feeling so cheap and horny at the same time. I sucked him for a couple of minutes until he cummed in my mouth, I swallowed it and then I realised what I had just done. I went out of the room, thanked him and left the mall in my car to go to the club. You wouldn't believe how I was feeling while sucking his dick, I was embarrased, turned on, scared, all at the same time.
I peed myself in the car again, on my way to the nearest club, I didn't stay there so much time since it wasn't the best hour to go, or day. I peed on the bathroom and at the bar while sitting. I was still thinking about what I did on the movies there, and that kept me horny. I drove back to my place and I'm not planning in using the bathroom again today.
Thanks for that dare, it was fun. I don't know if I would do any other dare involving sucking someone off or similar, but I admit that despite everything that I felt during it it was a fun experience.

PS: Christopher, I couldn't do your dare yet, sorry, I'll do it when I can.

Anything else should go.

Old 08-31-2014, 05:27 PM   #39
SexyNatalie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busty View Post
Hi thanks for the great reports. Here is another one for you to try:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=160448
Please report on how you go.
Thanks, I'll see when I have time to do it.

Anything else should go.

Old 09-01-2014, 01:27 PM   #40
e28
getDare Sweetheart

Thumbs up thanks

nice report, hope you enjoyed the piss fun, if you liked it you can try it with waterproof pants too
e28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 06:47 PM   #41
SexyNatalie
getDare Sweetheart

I'm still taking dares.

Anything else should go.

Old 09-20-2014, 07:16 PM   #42
JasperJones94

Ok I want you to get a banana and cut it into as many pieces as you can. Insert each piece into your ass. You the must do 50 star jumps and 25 squats. If any fall out you must eat them. When you reach the end and if none have fallen out you may make yourself cum.
JasperJones94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 07:17 PM   #43
SexyNatalie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperJones94 View Post
Ok I want you to get a banana and cut it into as many pieces as you can. Insert each piece into your ass. You the must do 50 star jumps and 25 squats. If any fall out you must eat them. When you reach the end and if none have fallen out you may make yourself cum.
I will do it tomorrow and report on here. Thank you for the dare

Anything else should go.

Old 09-20-2014, 07:36 PM   #44
LckMeUpPls

Here's something for you:

Go out to a shopping center wearing your highest heels, shortest skirt and sluttiest top. You are not allowed a bra, but you must wear panties.
Now go to a public restroom and find a stall for yourself. Strip down to your panties, no edge yourself ten times through your panties, now piss yourself through your panties and remove them. Now stick those dirty panties in your mouth. You must now edge ten more times with those panties in your mouth before you are allowed to have an orgasm, get dressed and leave.
Now instead of putting those panties back on properly, put them on only one leg below the knee, so that people can see your dangling panties.
Now you can head home.

Hope you like it, let me know how it goes

Likes: Chastity, Tease and Denial, Ruined Orgasms, Edging, Anal, Deepthroat/Gagging, Spit, Cumplay, Humiliation, Light Bondage, Light Pain, Feminization

Limits:Family/Friends, Social Suicide, Public,Illegal, Scat, Diapers, Blood, Permanent, Vid/Pics/Cam
LckMeUpPls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 07:38 PM   #45
SexyNatalie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LckMeUpPls View Post
Here's something for you:

Go out to a shopping center wearing your highest heels, shortest skirt and sluttiest top. You are not allowed a bra, but you must wear panties.
Now go to a public restroom and find a stall for yourself. Strip down to your panties, no edge yourself ten times through your panties, now piss yourself through your panties and remove them. Now stick those dirty panties in your mouth. You must now edge ten more times with those panties in your mouth before you are allowed to have an orgasm, get dressed and leave.
Now instead of putting those panties back on properly, put them on only one leg below the knee, so that people can see your dangling panties.
Now you can head home.

Hope you like it, let me know how it goes
Thank you, I'll report back here once it's done.

Anything else should go.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain, public, pussy, tits, torture