Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-01-2014, 10:34 PM   #151
j41l8rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyNatalie View Post
I'd rather to not involve friends really. If you want I can do the dare but instead of being with my friends I could go for a walk or something else.
Thank you.
then exclude the friends and try to join in a strangers game. i suggest going when it's busy that way you have an excuse

females, looking for something a little more customized? PM me. I can always think of something.
j41l8rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 07:22 AM   #152
SexyNatalie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by j41l8rd View Post
then exclude the friends and try to join in a strangers game. i suggest going when it's busy that way you have an excuse
Thanks forr the modification, I can do that.
Today I'm doing some dares, so later I'll post the reports.

Likes: Semi or "accidental" public, moderate pain, pussy insertions, nipple play, orgasm control and denial, spanks, piss, anal.

Might do: Wedgies, kissing strangers, scat.

Limits: Ful Public, family, kids, animals, pics, video, audio, very long term dares.
Anything else should go.

I'm not looking to be a sub or a dom, don't ask please.

Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=191135
Denial Thread: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=197391
SexyNatalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 11:16 AM   #153
brigcouple

We would like you to piss in a bucket for a day and then at the end of the day pour it slowly over your head.

Pm us as to whether you accept this and if/when you have done it.
brigcouple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 12:27 PM   #154
SexyNatalie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLPDRACO View Post
Some dares for you:

1- Inside your house, any room you choose, drop half handfull of rice over a carpestry (can be a Welcome carpestry ou other one you choose. The bigger it is in lenght, the better). Now get naked and place two bobbypin on each nipple (making a cross with they). Now get on your knees with your arms behind your back, and you have to pull/push the rice out of the carpestry using only the nipples. Dont let the bobbypins touch the carpestry (everytime they touch, you spank your ass with a spatula twice).
You are done when 3/4 of the rice are out of the carpestry.

2- place a clothespin on each nipple and three more on each tit, and tie long strings on the clothespins (one string per clothespin). Put a long dildo on a chair (if you can make it stand um on the sit of the chair, good. if not, try to tie it) lub it with toothpaste or similar and then sit on it, entering it on your ass. When it is halfway inside, pull the string of the clothespin up, pass they over your shoulders and tie in the back of your chair. But pull they goooood. Now the predicament: if you lower your ass, you will relief the pain in the in the tits and relief some pressure on your legs (cos you are not really sat, legs will start to get tired), but will shove the dildo further inside you. If you get up, you relief a little the dildo on the ass, but the nipples will be pulled more over the shoulders, and hurt. You have to place a vibrator over the clit all the time you are in this predicament, edge 10 times (it will be fast, believe me) and, then, if you can cum, cum once, if not, edge 10 times again. After that, you are free to untie and get up.

Tell me how you did they and I can send some more.
I've done the first dare only, I'll do the other one some other day.

Report:
I bought the rice, poured it on my bedroom's floor which has a carpet, it did the job, and put the bobbypins in both of my nipples, they hurted a little, but I could stand it. I had the spatula nearby just in case. I got on my knees, hand behind back and lowered my body to the floor, it was really difficult since my whole body was always leaning to the floor, it was hard to keep balance. The first few seconds I did it slowly, then I tried to go a little faster and the bobbypins touched the carpet, so I grabbed the spatula and spanked myself as hard as I could on my ass. I continued, it was still very hard and I did it slowly, I fell a few times since it was hard to have my body leaning forward all the time like that. I spanked myself with the spatula a few more times until I finally moved 3/4 of the rice out. It was a fun and very frustrating dare to be honest. I edged 3 times after that, just because I was felling horny.
Thank you for the dare, I'll try to do the other one when I can.

Likes: Semi or "accidental" public, moderate pain, pussy insertions, nipple play, orgasm control and denial, spanks, piss, anal.

Limits: Ful Public, family, kids, animals, pics, video, audio, very long term dares.
Anything else should go.

Old 11-02-2014, 01:35 PM   #155
SexyNatalie
getDare Sweetheart

Keep the dares coming, I'm still doing them, they might take some days for me to do them all and report, but I'll be doing them. Thanks.

Anything else should go.

Old 11-02-2014, 01:56 PM   #156
MLPDRACO
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I've done the first dare only, I'll do the other one some other day.

Report:
I bought the rice, poured it on my bedroom's floor which has a carpet, it did the job, and put the bobbypins in both of my nipples, they hurted a little, but I could stand it. I had the spatula nearby just in case. I got on my knees, hand behind back and lowered my body to the floor, it was really difficult since my whole body was always leaning to the floor, it was hard to keep balance. The first few seconds I did it slowly, then I tried to go a little faster and the bobbypins touched the carpet, so I grabbed the spatula and spanked myself as hard as I could on my ass. I continued, it was still very hard and I did it slowly, I fell a few times since it was hard to have my body leaning forward all the time like that. I spanked myself with the spatula a few more times until I finally moved 3/4 of the rice out. It was a fun and very frustrating dare to be honest. I edged 3 times after that, just because I was felling horny.
Thank you for the dare, I'll try to do the other one when I can.
Frustrating? if you tell me why, im curious now lol

Theres a good one, since you like to edge even when we dont tell you to do it. Break 2 new (non used, so non bacteria on they) emery-boards in half, get a half piece and put between index and middle finger, to coat it. Then insert it into your pussy (just leave a little piece outside), remove a finger out and press (with the other finger) the emery-board against your pussy wall (vagina wall inside the pussy) until it fells like its glued into it. Then you do the same with the other 3 pieces, one in eahc wall: front, left, right and back. After that, masturbate slowly till get really horny. You will notice that, when you get horny, the walls contract, and it stings you inside. Well, after 15 minutes like this, you are to masturbate to 10 edges.. no cuming for today...

(dont forget to "ask permission" to the emery-boards to edge, cos they will really mess up with you with the stings all over the way)
MLPDRACO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 02:08 PM   #157
SexyNatalie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLPDRACO View Post
Frustrating? if you tell me why, im curious now lol

Theres a good one, since you like to edge even when we dont tell you to do it. Break 2 new (non used, so non bacteria on they) emery-boards in half, get a half piece and put between index and middle finger, to coat it. Then insert it into your pussy (just leave a little piece outside), remove a finger out and press (with the other finger) the emery-board against your pussy wall (vagina wall inside the pussy) until it fells like its glued into it. Then you do the same with the other 3 pieces, one in eahc wall: front, left, right and back. After that, masturbate slowly till get really horny. You will notice that, when you get horny, the walls contract, and it stings you inside. Well, after 15 minutes like this, you are to masturbate to 10 edges.. no cuming for today...

(dont forget to "ask permission" to the emery-boards to edge, cos they will really mess up with you with the stings all over the way)
Frustrating because I kept on touching the rice and carpet with the bobbypins even when I didn't want to. It was really hard to keep balance. I'l try the other dare whenever I have time, thank you.

Anything else should go.

Old 11-02-2014, 10:36 PM   #158
MLPDRACO
getDare Sweetheart

you are welcome ;-)
MLPDRACO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 05:08 PM   #159
SexyNatalie
getDare Sweetheart

I'm sorry, I just didn't have time to do any dares recently, I'll try to do some when I'm able. I'm still taking them.

Anything else should go.

Old 11-04-2014, 07:06 PM   #160
centurion01
getDare Addict

Quote:
I'm sorry, I just didn't have time to do any dares recently, I'll try to do some when I'm able. I'm still taking them.
1000 spanks to your ass for not completing the dares.

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 05:34 PM   #161
SexyNatalie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post
1000 spanks to your ass for not completing the dares.
I saw this earlier today, but wasn't online, I did them some hours ago, it hurted a lot. Thanks, sadly it was the only thing that I was able to do, I'm having a busy week, I'm really trying to do some dares, but I just don't have enough time. I'll see if I can make some time to do a few ones this friday or weekend.
Thank you all for your patience, I hope that you understand. Again, I'll try to do some dares on friday and/or the weekend.

Anything else should go.

Old 07-08-2019, 08:29 PM   #162
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

Stand in your window naked and masturbate to orgasm.
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain, public, pussy, tits, torture