Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 11-06-2023, 11:11 AM   #31
teasegirls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purity Control View Post
Hi and welcome!
Can each of you describe the other one in detail? That would be an eye opener for both us and yourself.

Don’t let the other proofread before you post, and no editing!
Katrina describing Tori

It is tough, she is my sweetheart and one of the fittest, confident girl I know. She is the one to always have my back and look out for me whenever I do stupid things, which is lot of times. She looks great, lot of guys approach her, but my proper nerd friend, who tops the class - beauty with brain.

Tori describing Katrina

She is little goofy, lot of fun, very spontaneous girl I have come across. She will do anything for fun or to try things out once, which is both good and bad. I guess you want to know how she looks as well, so she is someone with diamond-ash blonde hair, medium height at 160 cm, she takes good care of her skin to be flawless, very perfect looking body and guys love hitting on her. She ofcourse loves to dress to tease and reveal too, put on makeup to enhance, so a really fun girl.
teasegirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to teasegirls for this post:
Old 11-06-2023, 10:59 PM   #32
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for your answers, your descriptions of each other are so cute! To keep you posting regularly, how about we make a game of it: When you get up in the morning, if there’s a question on this thread that’s been there 24 hours and your friend hasn’t answered it yet, you get to choose what she wears for the day!

A few notes on this:
If you both miss the deadline, yes that means you both choose for each other.
If you do the writing, but your friend has seen the post and told you what to write for her, that counts as her posting, but it doesn’t count if you just post on her behalf without asking her!
Since you say Katrina will be most active here and I feel like Tori doesn’t mean to spend a ton of time here, Tori, you can be allowed 48 hours if Katrina agrees you deserve it.
Also if you take this up, you might want to edit your OP with it so people know you have incentive to answer their posts. That could bring some more attention here!

Now my questions:
1k. Kat—what does Tori look like? She did it for you, it’s only fair

1t. Tori—there’s not too much on your kinklist, but you got decently high scores in a bunch of things on the bdsmtest. What do you think causes the difference? How do you see yourself as a domme/sub?

2. Have you ever been caught masturbating? By who? How did you both react?

3. What are your cup sizes?

4. What is your favorite book?

5. What is the most revealing outfit you’ve worn in public?

6. What sounds scarier to you and why? (Forget about laws and practicalities in your answers, this is just fantasy): Posting a short video of yourself naked online or being naked for an hour in a busy public place, but with the promise that recordings of you won’t end up online.

7. Imagine that your friend has lost a bet with you and has to do anything you want for one day. What does her day look like? Who knows, now that you’ve started a dare thread, maybe this won’t stay a fantasy for long.

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports

Last edited by PurveyorOfFineDares; 11-06-2023 at 11:09 PM.
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PurveyorOfFineDares for this post:
Old 11-08-2023, 07:25 AM   #33
teasegirls

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
Thank you for your answers, your descriptions of each other are so cute! To keep you posting regularly, how about we make a game of it: When you get up in the morning, if there’s a question on this thread that’s been there 24 hours and your friend hasn’t answered it yet, you get to choose what she wears for the day!

Well, it is maybe difficult for us to choose each others outfit as we may go soft or already know each others choices, so it will always be around that. Maybe the person who posted the question can put in outfit suggestion for whoever missed to respond.

And yes, it could be 24 hour for me (Katrina) and 48 hour for Tori

A few notes on this:
If you both miss the deadline, yes that means you both choose for each other.
If you do the writing, but your friend has seen the post and told you what to write for her, that counts as her posting, but it doesn’t count if you just post on her behalf without asking her!

This will never happen, even if I am typing it is a response she has told me.

Since you say Katrina will be most active here and I feel like Tori doesn’t mean to spend a ton of time here, Tori, you can be allowed 48 hours if Katrina agrees you deserve it.

Also if you take this up, you might want to edit your OP with it so people know you have incentive to answer their posts. That could bring some more attention here!

Now my questions:
1k. Kat—what does Tori look like? She did it for you, it’s only fair

Katrina: I thought I did it but seems like I missed describing her. She is 167 cm, with off-black or gray color hair died but originally blonde. She is tall like you already noticed but also very fit, as she regularly goes to gym, is in our college swimming and volleyball team. So I would say great physique. Hope I gave enough detail.

1t. Tori—there’s not too much on your kinklist, but you got decently high scores in a bunch of things on the bdsmtest. What do you think causes the difference? How do you see yourself as a domme/sub?

Tori: Well, I am not the really kinky kind of person and really joined in on Katrina's insistence. As she is the explorer, I am more of a tag along person or you can say getting dragged into her things. Maybe that is why I am not really able to pin-point things in the kinklist. Also, not really explored the domme/ sub thing but I do like to be in control. In talking to Kat as well, she tells me that I am a switch or something, but we will see

2. Have you ever been caught masturbating? By who? How did you both react?

Katrina: Not been caught masturbating but more of while making out multiple times. Few times from the guys friend who entered the room and couple of times by my family, that was very embarrassing. Thankfully it was never my parents or someone older but always cousins. In all cases, they said sorry and left, we blushed and laughed later about it

Tori: Not really caught by anyone like masturbating or having sex.

3. What are your cup sizes?

Katrina - 34B
Tori - 36C

4. What is your favorite book?

Adding in current reads instead of favorite.
Katrina: All the light we cannot see
Tori: Beneath the surface, Michael Phelps

5. What is the most revealing outfit you’ve worn in public?

Katrina: PRIDE bikini with heels for PRIDE parade

Tori: Leather skirt and top, it was a short skirt and more of leather bra

6. What sounds scarier to you and why? (Forget about laws and practicalities in your answers, this is just fantasy): Posting a short video of yourself naked online or being naked for an hour in a busy public place, but with the promise that recordings of you won’t end up online.

Katrina: Both sound exciting to me, maybe busy public place being naked, that way I get to interact with the people and not just be behind the camera

Tori: Both are scary for me, maybe short video online and maybe I can get it striked down later

7. Imagine that your friend has lost a bet with you and has to do anything you want for one day. What does her day look like? Who knows, now that you’ve started a dare thread, maybe this won’t stay a fantasy for long.
Katrina: For me, I would take Tori to party all day, from morning and afternoon pool parties, to clubs and maybe some crazy party by someone rich, you know

Tori: For me, I will probably make Kat attend college more regularly, get into reading stuff and even participate in some games/ sports

Thanks,
Katrina and Tori
Old 11-09-2023, 02:41 AM   #34
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Well, it is maybe difficult for us to choose each others outfit as we may go soft or already know each others choices, so it will always be around that. Maybe the person who posted the question can put in outfit suggestion for whoever missed to respond.
OK, though if you miss one of mine I’ll probably give a general instruction and leave the specifics to your friend, she’ll know what you have and what your usual tastes are better than I do.

1. What do you both usually wear to sleep?

2. Which of your sexual fantasies would you be most nervous describing to a romantic partner?

Old 11-09-2023, 05:38 AM   #35
teasegirls

Quote:
OK, though if you miss one of mine I’ll probably give a general instruction and leave the specifics to your friend, she’ll know what you have and what your usual tastes are better than I do.

1. What do you both usually wear to sleep?

Katrina: Night dress, mostly shorts and loose top or could be pjs if cold

Tori: Night dress like shorts and top/ shirts

2. Which of your sexual fantasies would you be most nervous describing to a romantic partner?
Katrina: I would say being attracted for interracial and something like a large group

Tori: Being comfortable making out on some nice private beach or like that

Thanks,
Katrina and Tori
Old 11-12-2023, 02:43 AM   #36
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Let's do a few more questions.

1. Imagine someone you know walks in on you while you and a partner are having kinky fun times. Are you more embarrassed if you’re the one domming when they walk in or if you’re the one being dominated?

2. Are you shaved, trimmed or hairy?

3. Tell us about the time you had sex with each other. What did you do? What did you like? Have you fantasized about doing it again?

4. Which question in this thread (not including the bdsmtests and kinklists) have you most enjoyed answering so far and why?

Looking forward to your answers!

Old 11-27-2023, 08:30 AM   #37
teasegirls

Quote:
Let's do a few more questions.

1. Imagine someone you know walks in on you while you and a partner are having kinky fun times. Are you more embarrassed if you’re the one domming when they walk in or if you’re the one being dominated?

Katrina: Not sure if I would be embarrassed if it was just hooking up, but otherwise depends on what we are doing. Could be embarrassed or not, I find it difficult to answer

Tori: I would be embarrassed in any condition if someone walked in on me

2. Are you shaved, trimmed or hairy?
Katrina: I am fully shaved

Tori: I am trimmed

3. Tell us about the time you had sex with each other. What did you do? What did you like? Have you fantasized about doing it again?

Katrina: It was a regular threesome we had with someone, which involved us kissing, giving blowjobs together, being fucked while licking the other person, I always liked it. I would love to try again but Tori says it was probably one time experience till now for her

4. Which question in this thread (not including the bdsmtests and kinklists) have you most enjoyed answering so far and why?

Katrina: Enjoyed answering everything
Tori: Nothing specific, but they are definitely very openness to questions here
Looking forward to your answers!
Thanks,
Katrina and Tori
Old 12-14-2023, 02:45 AM   #38
r0ver
getDare Addict

For both of you: from your kinklist what of the things you've marked as 'want to try' do you most want to do? (It can be more than

For Katrina, you've got incest marked as something you like. Is this something you've explored? Can you give details?
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 09:44 AM   #39
lootssl

Quote:
Originally Posted by teasegirls View Post
Hi everyone,

Looking forward to do some AMA and think how we can add in some task posts as well.

Thanks,
K & T
Hi Katrina and Tori, since you claim to be rather drunk-anbilvalent towards lesbian sexual intercourse, and live in NYC, a $60 upwards Japanese vibrator shouldn't be too much of a financial problem. So, for the AMA: Did you try that? And for the "task" side: How many orgasms can you handle? With and/or without being tied up?

If you want to play: drddreyer @kik.
lootssl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2023, 04:54 PM   #40
1homasDav1s

What about trio?
1homasDav1s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 11:00 AM   #41
teasegirls

Quote:
Originally Posted by lootssl View Post
Hi Katrina and Tori, since you claim to be rather drunk-anbilvalent towards lesbian sexual intercourse, and live in NYC, a $60 upwards Japanese vibrator shouldn't be too much of a financial problem. So, for the AMA: Did you try that? And for the "task" side: How many orgasms can you handle? With and/or without being tied up?

If you want to play: drddreyer @kik.
Hi,

Both of us do have vibrator, not sure what the Japanese one is. I think I can handle 2-3 orgasm, Tori said she can handle 1-2 without being tied up. Never done by being tied up, so can't tell.

Katrina

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1homasDav1s View Post
What about trio?
I don't really understand it.

Katrina
Old 12-18-2023, 11:05 AM   #42
teasegirls

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
For both of you: from your kinklist what of the things you've marked as 'want to try' do you most want to do? (It can be more than

For Katrina, you've got incest marked as something you like. Is this something you've explored? Can you give details?
Hi,

Thank you for asking it, let's see what would be "most want to tr try things".

Katrina: Double penetration, glory hole and maybe anal fisting

Tori: Anal Toys, Hair pulling and maybe even body writing

For incest part, I have not explored it but if there is a very hot step brother or cousin, I do end up having these fantasies.

Katrina
Old 12-18-2023, 08:00 PM   #43
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

Answer this for each other

1. how bad do your sneakers smell?

and these for yourselves

1. what sneakers/running shoes do you have?(be specific. brand, color, model, etc.)
2. what size?
3. what footwear do you prefer?
4. do you always wear socks with your sneakers?
5. have you ever been gagged with a sneaker?
6. would you gag yourself with a sneaker for a dare?
7. have you ever been in a cast? (for a broken bone)
if so what color, type, and how long were you in it?
8. would you be willing to be put in a cast for fun/bondage?
9. have you ever had braces?
10. if so did you have any special appliances like headgear
11. whats the biggest thing you have ever put in your mouth?
12. how many people have you slept with?
13. what is the last thing you had in your ass? pussy?
14. what is the most disgusting thing you have ever done?
15. what is your deepest darkest secret?

Please come degrade me on Kik!
Let me worship your sweaty feet

Click to Write on My Converse
Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Heswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 06:30 AM   #44
teasegirls

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heswitch View Post
Answer this for each other

1. how bad do your sneakers smell?

Katrina: I don't think our sneakers smell

Tori: Me neither, I don't see our sneakers smelling
and these for yourselves

1. what sneakers/running shoes do you have?(be specific. brand, color, model, etc.)
Katrina: I am wearing Nike Ryz 365 I think, pink color, 6.5 in size. And the other one I have are Nike MC trainer, purple color

Nike super rep go 3, multi color, and adidas Ozmillen shoes in glow orange

2. what size?

Katrina: Size 6.5
Tori: Size 7.5

3. what footwear do you prefer? It is purely based on activity but yeah sports shoe are good or I even like boots and heels

I do like wearing my Ozmillen, great for walking and everything

4. do you always wear socks with your sneakers?

Yes
Yes

5. have you ever been gagged with a sneaker?

No
No

6. would you gag yourself with a sneaker for a dare?

No

7. have you ever been in a cast? (for a broken bone)

No, I haven't been
No

if so what color, type, and how long were you in it?

8. would you be willing to be put in a cast for fun/bondage?

No
No

9. have you ever had braces?
Yes, I have been
Yes

10. if so did you have any special appliances like headgear
No
No

11. whats the biggest thing you have ever put in your mouth?
Apart from a cock, maybe a cucumber
I would say cock too

12. how many people have you slept with?
Haven't counted but maybe 10-15 guys and couple of girls
Couple of guys and 2 girls

13. what is the last thing you had in your ass? pussy?
Cock in my ass and dildo in my pussy
Not done anal and had sex recently with one of the guy from our class

14. what is the most disgusting thing you have ever done?
Spit on someone's food for revenge
Can't think of anything

15. what is your deepest darkest secret?

Be banged by whole football team in college, that would be hot
Nothing crazy really, I am still exploring. Maybe be as free as Kat

Hi everyone,

It has been long time since we both have been inactive here but just reviving our account as there is some gap in the study and we have time.

Katrina
Old 03-27-2024, 09:00 PM   #45
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

1. How many guys have you slept with since going inactive here?
  2. How many girls have you slept with since going inactive here?
  3. Katrina, since you've said you're handling most of the responses, when we see a response in green does that mean you're typing out what Tori tells you or is Tori the one actually typing it?
  4. How many pushups can you do in a row?
  5. How do you exercise? How often? Do you enjoy it?
  6. What is the most sexual thing you have done with each other since you went inactive here?

Questions are for both of you unless mentioned otherwise.

Last edited by PurveyorOfFineDares; 03-27-2024 at 10:07 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk