Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-14-2023, 03:21 PM   #1
rosiepurple

Female Pain slut looking for regrets

I've been hooking up with a guy who doesn't want to 'hurt' me in the way that I crave, so I've taken it upon myself to do it instead.

I would like tasks and dares to complete (in line with my limits).

I also have a lovense lush 2 which hasn't been getting the deserved attention if you'd like to incorporate that.

I can't do loud spanking tasks as I live in an old London house where everything can be heard lol.

I would also like to be instructed on if I should shave my pussy or not.

Thanks in advance!

Likes: Clit & nipple pain, humiliation, degredation, predicament, crotch rope & wedgies

Love hate: abrasion & sensation play (toothpaste, ice cubes)

Dislikes: Light anal play, enemas & piss, hidden public

Limits: Heavy anal play, public, scat, needles & hanging wedgies (nothing to hang from)

rosiepurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2023, 03:57 PM   #2
wolf82
Prodigy

I vote yes on shaving your pussy.

As for an actual dare: Next time you have to go out, apply toothpaste to your clit and then wear a crotch rope until you get home. While out, you must find a reason to bend down 3 times at every stop you make. When you get home, use the lush to orgasm 4 times.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2023, 04:21 PM   #3
eljugador

Sure your pussy should be shaved and spanked. However, wait one week before your shave it.

On day one, you can selet between pulling 10 hairs, or doing 10 heavy spanks on your pussy. On day two it is 20, etc.

After that week you have the following options: Either pull out all remaining hairs instead of shaving, or you stuff your pussy with tooth paste before shaving.
Old 03-14-2023, 04:26 PM   #4
rosiepurple

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
I vote yes on shaving your pussy.

As for an actual dare: Next time you have to go out, apply toothpaste to your clit and then wear a crotch rope until you get home. While out, you must find a reason to bend down 3 times at every stop you make. When you get home, use the lush to orgasm 4 times.
This breaks my public limit but thanks for your vote!

Likes: Clit & nipple pain, humiliation, degredation, predicament, crotch rope & wedgies

Limits: Heavy anal play, public, scat, needles & hanging wedgies (nothing to hang from)

Old 03-14-2023, 04:27 PM   #5
rosiepurple

Quote:
Originally Posted by eljugador View Post
Sure your pussy should be shaved and spanked. However, wait one week before your shave it.

On day one, you can selet between pulling 10 hairs, or doing 10 heavy spanks on your pussy. On day two it is 20, etc.

After that week you have the following options: Either pull out all remaining hairs instead of shaving, or you stuff your pussy with tooth paste before shaving.
Haha, I actually find tweezing hair satisfying so this will be easy.

Old 03-14-2023, 04:30 PM   #6
wolf82
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiepurple View Post
This breaks my public limit but thanks for your vote!
Apologies, figured that would have fit under the hidden public dislike.

Well how about the same but instead at home - wearing the crotch rope for 30 minutes and doing 3 bends in that timeframe

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2023, 04:38 PM   #7
sissycumeater

Has the guy you've been hooking up with only seen your pussy shaved? If so definitely keep it unshaven could be a little humiliating if there is going to be a next time.

With the lovense would you be open to having it being controlled by someone for a agreed amount of time?

Lastly can you provide a list of toys/items you are able to use have used previously?

Kik - a.johnson1298

I'm always looking to try new things and add to my likes!

Likes - orgasm control, cum eating & cum play, degrading & humiliation, sissification, pics, self facials

limits - family, scat, blackmail, face pic/audio

Toys/clothes - Two black silicone buttplugs 1x small 1x large and 1x vibrator. Pink, grey thongs a tight grey turtleneck bodysuit, red lace/silk basque, blue long sleeved silk/shiny bodysuit and some tights.
sissycumeater is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2023, 05:30 PM   #8
rosiepurple

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissycumeater View Post
Has the guy you've been hooking up with only seen your pussy shaved? If so definitely keep it unshaven could be a little humiliating if there is going to be a next time.

With the lovense would you be open to having it being controlled by someone for a agreed amount of time?

Lastly can you provide a list of toys/items you are able to use have used previously?
He's seen my pussy in every stage of hair growth lol. We've been sleeping together for almost a year and to be honest it's more humiliating when I'm freshly shaven/waxed because he knows I did it just for him.

I would be open to having it controlled.

I've got: clothespegs, a bullet vibe, an insertable longer vibe, the lovense toy, rope, nipple clamps that attach with a chain etc.

Old 03-15-2023, 03:52 AM   #9
Gutterpunk1

Oh you should definitely keep your pussy nice and bald at all times!
I prefer you get it waxed on a regular basis, if your financial situation allows it ofcourse. If not just shave.

However if you choose shaving you will do so with your nipple clamps on as tight as they can and as much pegs on your tits as possible.

For every peg that falls off you will spank your clit 5 times as hard as you can.
If 1 nipple clamp falls off you will put 5 ice cubes in your ass and leave them there to melt, if both clamps fall off also put 5 ice cubes in your pussy.

Regardless of waxing or shaving you will apply icy hot (or something similar) on the freshly waxed/shaved area's, needless to say that in the case if a required spanking the spanking comes directly AFTER the icy hot

Likes, dislikes & limits

Kik: Gutterpunk81
Gutterpunk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2023, 04:15 AM   #10
Sophie :)
getDare Sweetheart

I can think of a place where no-one has yet put any pegs... I want you to try and put 3 pegs on your pussy. One on your clit (if the type of peg allows it without taking the pain too far) and one on each of your inner lips.

Once you've done that, I want you to leave them there for 5 minutes as you sit there, your legs spread wide to keep them on display, and think about what led you to be sitting there today, a pain slut committed to fulfilling every whim and desire of your Masters.

Have fun, and I'm sure we're all looking forward to a little report

I've recently-ish joined GD and I'm looking forward to trying out many new things, making some new friends, and learning a little more about my kinky side.

If you feel like maybe you want to get to know me a little better, I'm always just a message away...

Until then,
Sophie

Help me orgasm!

Some Likes, Dislikes, and Limits (still a work in progress)
Sophie :) is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sophie :) for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abuse, pain, pussy, tits, torture