Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-12-2023, 02:56 PM   #16
kinkylesbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by youriemo View Post
Do you have anything to tie your self up?
I have exactly one belt but that's it

Dislikes: Nipple Suckers, Bobby pins, ripping off nipple clamps, rubber band snaps, face slapping, spanking pussy, clit, nipples, feet, golden shower, toothpaste on nipple/clit

Limit: pee drinking, public, scat, permanent, fire, blood, diapers, breath play, mouth soaping, anal
kinkylesbian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2023, 02:59 PM   #17
Come-Here

Default This is so powerful

Apologies for quoting your detailed post, but I don't expect you realise how powerful this is. You obviously know what you think you want (and I think you will find that a lot of what you describe you will love). To have this clear view of what you want to achieve is amazing to see. And I just wanted to respond to hopefully make you realise this.

Good luck, I think you are in for a fun time. Whoever gets to call you a worthless slut is going to be very fortunate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkylesbian View Post
I wanna be a kinky little slut! I want someone to call me "Little whore", "stupid bitch", "worthless slut" and other degrading names to remind me how much of a slut I am. I want my ass, tits, stomach, back, arms, thighs, face and pussy to be slapped whether that is done by someone else personally or I am told to do that by someone else to serve them. I wanna feel embarrassed about how much I enjoy all of this and feel humiliated by reporting about the dares people on the internet gave me. I want someone to make me feel pain that is pleasurable and I want to beg them to stop because it hurts so much. I want to give up control about what I can do temporarily and I want to get really really wet. I want to rub my own pee and other body fluids all over my body and have someone pinch my nipples. I want to cum soooo many times that I can't walk anymore and I want marks all over my body to the point where I'm embarrassed of how I look when I take my clothes off. I don't want anyone I know to find out about that. I want to one day be tied up so I can't move at all and have someone do to me whatever they want to do because I'll be theirs. I want to cry sometimes and be held by someone afterwards and I want to be a good girl. I want to add pain to pleasure so pain becomes pleasurable and I want to explore my boundaries. I want to have someone to help me when I can't think straight anymore and escape into another world.
Come-Here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2023, 03:02 PM   #18
youriemo

Get your pantie of today and gag yourself with it now put your belt over it and pull it tight
Now go to a mirror and look your self deep into your eyes for 5 min and snap rubber band on your nose at the end

Toys:
Smal mid big(ish) plug, plug with stone. Vibe, prostaat vibe
Rope, handcuffs, enkel cuffs, ball gag, ring gag, collars, locks, nipple clamps with chain
Dirty panty's

Denial until april 1st unless by anal
youriemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2023, 03:09 PM   #19
wolf82
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkylesbian View Post
The biggest I had in my pussy is 13 Stabilo markers
Still got these markers? Or anything else of similar nature? Would be great to see how many you can get inside you before edging once with your vibe with them still inside you.

When done with the edge, clean everything off with your mouth. Report back afterwards.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2023, 03:16 PM   #20
kinkylesbian

Quote:
Get your pantie of today and gag yourself with it now put your belt over it and pull it tight
Now go to a mirror and look your self deep into your eyes for 5 min and snap rubber band on your nose at the end
I did that sir and it was really humiliating

Dislikes: Nipple Suckers, Bobby pins, ripping off nipple clamps, rubber band snaps, face slapping, spanking pussy, clit, nipples, feet, golden shower, toothpaste on nipple/clit

Limit: pee drinking, public, scat, permanent, fire, blood, diapers, breath play, mouth soaping, anal
Old 03-12-2023, 03:22 PM   #21
youriemo

Get in a corner and think about what you have done already
And then realy think hard why i put you in the corner.
After that come back and report what you think the reason is

Toys:
Smal mid big(ish) plug, plug with stone. Vibe, prostaat vibe
Rope, handcuffs, enkel cuffs, ball gag, ring gag, collars, locks, nipple clamps with chain
Dirty panty's

Denial until april 1st unless by anal
youriemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2023, 03:27 PM   #22
grannyd16
Prodigy

Tomorrow, go around all day with your hair tied up with your panties that you wore today

Feel free to do any dare I give, no matter who it's originally too, as long as you send me a report of it after
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2023, 05:18 AM   #23
kinkylesbian

Quote:
Get in a corner and think about what you have done already
And then realy think hard why i put you in the corner.
After that come back and report what you think the reason is
I just did that! I thought about all the embarrassing stuff I did and what people would think of me if they knew what I'm into. That made me feel really humiliated especially because I knew that if someone saw me tight in that moment they'd definitely see the marks on my body from yesterday's snaps. If they asked me what happened I'd have to tell them that I did that because I was told to do so and enjoyed that even through the pain

Old 03-13-2023, 06:36 AM   #24
grannyd16
Prodigy

Why not reloplaybthat, stand in front of the mirror fully clothed and as you strip. Tell yourself how you got it and how it felt as if you were talking to another person

Feel free to do any dare I give, no matter who it's originally too, as long as you send me a report of it after
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, explore, pain, pussy, tits