Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-09-2020, 04:01 PM   #1
FairyMonster

Default Teach this Newbie Slut about GetDare 20f

Hello GetDare! I have been lurking on this website for a very long time, and I finally decided to make an account. As of right now, my likes and dislikes are mostly things that I have read about, not that I've done. I haven't done very many tasks before. I would love to change that.

I have done a few tasks, like short pee holds and hidden public edging, and I liked those. However, I am wanting to expand my interests.

As of right now, I only have a small butt plug and handcuffs. I am planning on buying a suction dildo and a larger butt plug soon (hopefully this week). I will add these to my signature when I buy them.

Please give this slut any dare that you think a slut should do (within my limits). I am willing to try anything once, so you can give me any tasks that you think are appropriate. I will be providing full reports on any task I complete.

Likes: denial, abdl, orgasm control, bladder control, ice, hidden public, edging, humiliation, degradation, hypno, lines
Dislikes: pain, exposure, nipple torture, body writing
Limits: public, family, social suicide, permanent, piss drinking, cum eating, pictures with face, full public, nothing involving my job
Toys: bullet vibe (3 speeds), buttplug, handcuffs, clothespins, household items
FairyMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FairyMonster for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, edge, pee, slut, training