Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-31-2024, 02:03 PM   #1
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Default Public messy humiliation

Imagine me typing this sitting on my bathroom floor, being incredibly messy and smelly, as I have been told to write this report before I'm allowed to shower,
I am friends with a local dom, who occasionally uses me for his amusement. He had asked if I'd be available this evening. When I confirmed he told me to prepare three special icecubes: Fill the plastic tray for the cubes half way and leet it freeze. Take ground pepper and add a little bit of water to create a paste. Place a pea-sized portion of that in the middle of each half icecube. Let it freeze. Then add water to complete the cube and let it freeze again. The result was three icecube with a spicy core. I could already imagine where this was going.

When he arrived to my place he went straight to the fridge. I thought he would get the icecubes, but he just took two beers and told be to relax and sit down. We were chatting for a while, but I didn't even need to ask if I was allowed to use the toilet, a full bladder was obviously part of the predicament he had intended for me. He then told me to put on two layers of jeans: Skinny ones and some baggy ones that would fit on top of them. I did as ordered and he told me to insert the icecubes into my butt. It was humiliating, but not too bad at that point. Cold and with an immediate slight burning sensations (probably a few grains of pepper in the outer parts of the ice...) But nothing too bad. I wantes to pull up both my pants, when he told me to wait. He then took two cans of cheap cat food he had kept hidden in his jacket. One went down the front of my undies, one the back. Then I was allowed to put my pants on. The skinny jeans squished the jelly-like cat food around quickly, but the worst was the smell. Incredibly fishy, salty and, yeah, kind of cheap. Then we headed out.

We went to a bus stop where he ordered me to sit down while we waited. I had wanted to avoid that. While we waited I saw how he noticed traces of vomit on the ground. I looked at him anxiously and luckily he just shook his head. Finally the bus arrived. Today is a workday and rush hour was over, so it wasn't very full, but a few people were in it. I really could smell myself inside that bus... He told me to sit down again, but I didn't want to potentially ruin the cushioned seets (sometimes I'm really too much of a good guy...). He just said something like "Bro, you smell!" in a loud voice and them smacked my butt. I blushed and didn't dare to look up, but I'm sure, a few people had looked at us - surely what he had intended.

We went out after five or six stops, like three kilometers from my apartment. The ride took only around 10 minutes, but at some point during that time the icecubes had melted enough and i felt an increasing burning sensation and started to cramp. He was satisfied to get the information. We got out at a park where he walked around and checked a few trash bins. To my relief, he apparently couldn't find anything of interest... Meanwhile I was desperately holding back different kinds of body fluids. Finally we went to a public toilet in that park, where I was allowed to sit down on the rim of the toilet (of course with my pants still on) and get rid of most of the pee that way. He then told me to kneel down with my head inside the toilet and release my bowels. Warm, mushy poo came out the very second I relaxed a little bit. Luckily he didn't give me a swirly, as it was cold outside. The toilet itself wasn't too bad either, it probably hsd been cleaned not long before. He let me describe my feelings at that moment, then spat on me and told me we'd leave.

We then walked back, right through the city center and over the main square. I felt the mess slowly going down the legs of my skinny jeans and was shivering a bit from the cold wetness on my legs. The city wasn't crowded at all, but a few groups of people were walking around. He deliberately walked slow so that people coming from behind would get closer and eventually overtake us. I knew my pants were very obviously wet. I don't know how many people actually noticed me, but there were two or three instances of conversations stopping kind of suddenly when people got close to me and at least once I notices how two people suddenly slowed down when they had been about to overtake. My imagination was going wild at that point. When we arrived on the main square, he considered having a beer at one lonely stand there, but realized I was actually really cold at that point. Also nobody else was there, which probably made it uninteresting to him.

Instead he just told me to crouch down at a corner of the a
square and push out whatever was left in my bowels. My pants really started to feel thick at that point and I could smell myself even outdoors now. At least the burning of my rectum had stopped. After that a picture of me in front of the townhall was taken, which I have to provide as proof to whoever requests it. Message me on Kik.

Nothing new happened after that. We walked back to my place, still slowly and without avoiding streetlights etc., but not many people were out anymore. He dropped me off at my place, told me to write down this story and then left without saying much more.

It is 10PM now as I finish typing this. We have been out for around 1,5 hours, luckily all in the dark. I don't think I'm brave enough to pull this off during daytime. The thrill has faded now and I just feel incredibly dirty. I will go shower now. Message me for the pic, it does at least proof the pee and the public aspect of all of it.

Edit 10:12 PM: I also took a pic of what's inside my undies, just in case anybody really wants to see :-P

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--

Last edited by Zeobit; 01-31-2024 at 03:09 PM.
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Zeobit for this post:
Old 02-11-2024, 03:59 AM   #2
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the positive feedback I got on this site as well as on Kik. I do have a part 2 to share from last night. The session has been a bit less intense than the one before, but nonetheless creative, humiliating and messy. If you're into this: Enjoy!

The dom had asked me if I'd want to hang out with him and a friend of his on Saturday night. I knew this wouldn't be about a few innocent beers, but I was horny and thus agreed immediately. The two of them are in some kind of open relationship, "my"dom is bi,the other guy probably gay. We agreed on a time when he'd come over to my place to "prepare me", as he phrased it. I was a bit nervous, but at least I didn't have to do any lenghty preparations this time.

He came over, we chatted a bit and he said, we'd hang out at a gay bar with his friend. I consider myself romantically straight, but obviously tolerant, so no complaints from my side. He then took out an anal douche. Imagine a small, compressible bottle (I estimate around 150ml/6oz) with a long nozzle that goes into your rectum. He filled it with his piss and then told me to lie on my back with my butt up in the air so he could fill me. The nozzle went into me easily and I felt the warmth inside me. I felt extremely vulnerable and humiliated, but was also hugely turned on. He closed me with a teardrop-shaped buttplug (which I own). Then he told me to dress relatively similar to last time: The same skinny jeans and over them he chose old light blue baggy jeans (I'm into Hiphop *:-) Then we went out.

My apartment is very close to the city center so we could simply go by foot. I was occasionally cramping a little bit from that piss enema, but it was easily manageable. We met his friend at the bar where we got a table in the corner of the room and just talked for a while. I don't know if the other guy is dom, sub, switch, whatever, but at least he played along and made it clear that I'm inferior to him. After a while the two of them started to make out with each other and basically ignored me. This was probably on purpose, at least it made me feel very awkward to be the literal third wheel. They only payed attention to me at a few moments when they decided it would be fun to spit into my beer and watch me sip it up. This happened four or five times over the course of an hour or so. I dreaded the answer when I asked if I was allowed to pee, but my dom gave the permission right away - I guess he wanted to focus on the other guy and didn't want me to make a mess in the bar. The pee enema was still in me at that point. I felt a little bit wet around my anus, but that was all.

When we finally left the other guy payed for our drinks, thereby pushing me to be grateful for those delicious saliva-beers I've had. We stood outside of the bar for a few minutes to get some fresh air. The dom said he'd go over to the other guy's place now, where I'd be not welcome (tbh, I didn't complain). He then gave me the command "release!" and I obediently started to push. First a little bit of liquid found it's way out while the plug was still in. Then I pushed harder and the whole mess exploded into my pants with an audible splash. They laughed and wished me a good way home.

Walking alone by myself I could avoid other people and brightly lit areas as much as possible. When I checked my back side on a reflecting window I was stocked to notice that even the outer baggy pants were visibly wet around my butt. I hadn't peed myself at all, it was all pee-diarrhea. You can imagine that the smell wasn't pleasant either...

I took a pic and a short video of me walking on the way home, in case anybody wants proof - message me on Kik. Hope you enjoyed the story!

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.

--> PM Dares <--

Last edited by Zeobit; 02-11-2024 at 04:53 AM.
Old 03-14-2024, 07:33 AM   #3
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Default Episode 2.5 (or so)

What I have for you today isn't exactly a new story with a completed plot. Instead it's more like a follow-up to what happened so far, together with a few other (self-)observations.

I'm genuinly surprised by the amount of reactions my stories triggered. I can imagine it's not everybody's favorite content, but apparently I got a certain audience here. XD A few people shared their personal experiences on related topics with me or asked for advice, and we've had some good talks with each other. Of course there has also been the regular amount of weirdos. I know this is a controversial topic, but the fact that I'm (mostly) submissive does not necessarily mean I'll accept every random kik-user as a dom, send nudes or whatever else. But oh my... Anyway, "my" local dom was pleased by this development and I'm sure there will be more input for new stories from his side.

There has been a bit of chatting with a dom from getdare that stands out from these reactions, because he unknowingly pushed me to almost do something really nasty yesterday. I think he wants to keep a low profile, so I'll leave it up to him whether he wants to comment here.
Anyway, we've had a short session where he made me play with a buttplug and give myself a swirly. Occasionally I have to take long roadtrips for work. On two occasions he told me to order a drink from a fast-food restaurant at the highway, empty about a third of it, fill it back up with piss and then finish that drink on the way. Drinking piss is something I don't like at all, but the mix was kind of okay and yes, I admit, I enjoyed the humiliation. Drinking it was bearable, the worst part was the stale taste remaining in my mouth after the drink had been finished because I didn't have anything else with me.

Yesterday I was on the road again, this time without having received any tasks. I was bored and, yeah, a bit horny when I approached a McDonald's for dinner. I considered simply repeating that drinking-task again, but decided against it, business was calling, I didn't have much time... So I went to the toilets to relieve myself in the way any dignified person would. The urinals there had one of these plastic thingies that prevent your piss from splashing around too much and they also catch things that shouldn't go down the drain. On that thing was a chewing gum somebody had spat into the urinal. I do not know from which dark corner of my mind that thought came from and I honestly scared myself with it, but for a moment I pondered wether I should pick up that gum, a strangers chewing gum that god-knows-how many other strangers had peed on, and chew it while waiting for my burger. In the end I told myself "No!" and left without doing anything, but I honestly think, had somebody pushed me to do it, had I been a bit drunk or so, I might have done it.

I don't know if any of you find this non-story interesting, but it gave me a bit of insight into myself. I had done other dares while being on the road before. That in combination with the recent tasks had apparently "trained" me to expect some kind of humiliation in this situation, to look out for (look forward to?) yet another humiliating experience.

--> PM Dares <--
Old 04-06-2024, 09:52 AM   #4
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Default Episode 3

Yesterday I went to lunch with my friend/dom. Nothing fancy, we just grabbed a burger at a local place. I should mention that our meetings aren't always kinky, but it's always clear who's the boss and who's a pathetic pig and yesterday he once more made sure I remembered that.

I could already tell from his grin when we met that this wouldn't be a normal, relaxed lunchtime for me. We both ordered our menus, a burger with fries and a drink. When I was about to eat he told me to stop, took out the patty from my burger and dropped it on the floor under the table where he moved it around with his shoe. After I had picked it up and put it back into my burger, he spat on it, only then was I allowed to place the bun back on top of it and start to eat. He also told me to leave half of the fries for later.

My burger did actually taste normal, but I wasn't able to enjoy it. When we had finished (except for half of my fries) he told me to come to the toilet with him - nothing you want to hear from a dom, I tell you... I had imagined horrible things, more piss and shit, like the last times.... But as it turns out, he does really follow my updates here and wanted me to complete something I had left kind of "unfinished" (his words). I don't even know since when, but he had had a chewing gum in his mouth, which he spat into the pissoir, peed on it and then told me to kneel in front of it and get it out with my mouth (similar to the one in the last report, this pissoir also had one of these plastic inserts that prevent solids from going down the drain). Luckily it was a small bathroom that could be locked completely, so nobody would interrupt me in my demeaning endeavour. Overall the bathroom made a decent impression, they probably clean it daily. But there was only this one pissoir and you could tell it had been used. I knelt on the floor (which was - of course - suspisciously humid...) and got my head in position. I bent my head left and right, testing out how far in I could get without touching anything on the inside, which made him laugh. Then he ordered me to accept my fate as a dirty pig and just do as he commanded. In the end I managed to get the chewing gum out, but my forhead, my chin and of course my lips had touched the insides... I know he took some pictures but I didn't get to see them.

I had to chew the gum for a few minutes, which actually started to taste okay after a few seconds. Only now I remembered that he was still holding my fries. For a moment it seemed like he'd think about throwing them into a toilet as well, but I think he just wanted to scare me at that point. He then told me to take off my sneakers, put the fries in there and put my shoes back on. Then we left, the fries turning into mush after a few steps.

A few minutes later we sat down on a somewhat hidden park bench, where I had to scrape out the potato-mush from my shoes and eat it. It tasted a bit like plastic and leather, but fortunately my shoes were not too old and I don't have sweaty feet. When it was time for us to split, he gave my a farewell-present by using my t-shirt as a tissue to clean his nose. I was baffled by that random act of nastiness and didn't know how to react. After a second of silence he slapped me in the face (not hard, but the message was clear) and told me to say thank you for the honor of being useful to him. I obeyed and we parted ways.

--> PM Dares <--

Last edited by Zeobit; 04-06-2024 at 09:55 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk