Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-12-2023, 08:45 PM   #1
naughtylo

Default pussy punishment at work/ 21f

hello! today at work, i played with my pussy four times. i work again tomorrow and was wanting ideas for how to keep my pussy in pain for the whole day so i don’t keep playing with it when i am supposed to be doing my job

PM Dares
naughtylo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2023, 09:14 PM   #2
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Find a dildo-like object. Find a plastic bag, like a ziploc. Put the dildo in the bag. Cover it generously with hot sauce. Roll the bag tightly around the dildo and seal it.

Wear a skirt tomorrow. It should fall no lower than your knees. Put the dildo in the bag in your purse.

The first time you *think* of your pussy, go to the restroom and insert the entire bag in your pussy (may require some work to get the natural lubrication needed), then return to work.

Afterwards, if you touch your pussy *for any reason*, go to the restroom and remove the saucy dildo from the bag and insert it in your pussy. Then use some leftover hot sauce to coat your nether lips and clit.

If you touch your pussy again for any reason, return to the restroom, remove your panties, and place them in the saucy bag. You may not wear any other panties for three days, and may not even wear these for two hours.

If you touch a third time, stuff the panties in your ass. Must be 80% inside.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit, pain, public, punishment, pussy