Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-24-2007, 11:57 PM   #1
sjsully06
Account Banned

Default The Night Nurse [FICTION]

I don't exactly remember how I had ended up on the hospital bed. I was driving down I-94 and I saw a semi-truck crossing the median, then just a bunch of lights, and next thing I know is I'm in a hospital bed being told I'm lucky to be alive, but that I will be here for a week or two.
I had already been there for a few hours, my parents had be called in, but they had already left. They run a huge bussiness and me being almost 18 they figured I would be fine by myself. Well anyways it was now 3:00 in the morning and I had just been awoken by the night nurse. "I'm sorry hun", she said since she had waken me up. "I was just seeing if your bed pan was needing a clean up, but I see it doesn't", she continued. "I actually do have to go, but it is so hard to pee into a bed pan", I said. "MMHHHMMM" she seemed to mumble to herself, "Well, let me help you". And before I could reply she had pulled off my blanket and lifted up my hospital gown and she grabbed my cock and pushed it towards the bed pan. For some reason the idea of me being helpless well some hot, 24 year old night nurse had my cock in her hand made me really turned on, needless to say, I pissed in the pan and she just smiled at me, but then she shocked me.
"You have a really nice cock" she said in a sweet tone as she bit her lower lip. "May I offer you some assistance to make you more comfertable". Again before I could even reply I felt her soft, moist lips touch the tip of my cock. Then I felt a great sensation as she began to deep throat, her toungue ring stoking the right nerve, I was never one to orgasm quickly but I couldnt take it and I just let go. She looked up at me and smiled, cum dripping down to her chin and she just laughed. "Well arn't you just a naighty boy, well for that I double dog dare you to drink the rest of this from my mouth", she stammered in a childish tone. "Are you serious?" I asked. "Well seeing as I just pleasured you, I think you should follow my dare, and I did double dog dare you". "Fine", I said.
She bent over my mouth and opened up, the cum dripped from her mouth to mine, but as I was catching the cum I also caught her tongue. Her tongue ring raised such a sensational feeling in my mouth that I was even bothered by the salty gooey liquid that filled my mouth. We made out for maybe ten minutes. Ten minutes of sheer bliss, she was a great kisser. She really was one who knew how to work her tongue.
"Ok", I said, "you seem to want to play, so truth or dare?" I asked. "Dare" "fine, I dare you to put that up your ass" I said as I pointed to some weird cyclindrical object across the room. "Fine". She walked over to the object, she lubed it up with hand lotion and she put it up her ass, but not before making a show of removing her scrubs and her dark red thong, and boy did she look good in a thong, she had the perfect ass. She moaned as she inserted it, I was so turned on.
"I now dare you to let me piss on you" she said, "Wh..wha..wh..what!" I stuttered, "I dare you to let me piss on you". Well after a mild argument I agreed, she is a very convincing person. She stood up on the bed over me, and she spread her lucious vagina lips open and the warm, steamy, yellow liquid fell all over my face. I was so turned on, I had a huge boner. After she pissed she got off me, looked up at the clock and said "oops, look at the time, I have to go". "Wait!, What about me? I'm covered in piss, and I cant get out of bed to clean myself." "looks like you will have to make up a good lie for Nurse Betty, and watch out, she's a real bitch" And with that she turned on heel and left the room.
The truth is that I may write amazing stories about bondage and other things like master/slave. But the truth is that I can write it, but I dont do it, so stop asking me to be your slave or master. Also for the last time when I do dares I dont do poo, painful, messy, or public. So even if I do wear diapers, I wont shit one...
sjsully06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 12:02 AM   #2
SlaveBoy

nice stroy go on i love it]
SlaveBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 10:49 AM   #3
sjsully06
Account Banned

So before I add to this, what do you all think?
The truth is that I may write amazing stories about bondage and other things like master/slave. But the truth is that I can write it, but I dont do it, so stop asking me to be your slave or master. Also for the last time when I do dares I dont do poo, painful, messy, or public. So even if I do wear diapers, I wont shit one...
Old 07-25-2007, 11:05 AM   #4
blog_and_cam
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to blog_and_cam

more detail plz!
blog_and_cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 01:52 PM   #5
the Bean

Send a message via MSN to the Bean

let sully take over, alternate it a bit, so we get a mixture of styles. otherwise its a very good idea, pretty well written as well. but yeah u need more detail
the Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 02:00 PM   #6
sjsully06
Account Banned

I did write it, what do you mean let Sully take over a bit? How about this, I willadd another installment later that will win you all over.

Advertisements
Kink Talk