Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-17-2022, 11:09 AM   #1
tupin

Male 31/male/sub seeks 30+/any sex/master in any place

31/male/sub seeks 30+/any sex/master in any place

Hello, I am a submissive from Spain looking for a strict dominant ideally for long term.

I am mainly looking for something online based due to distances, but I am open for real time with the right person if it is feasible. While online, for example using kik or skype for daily contact but I am also open to cam sessions with skype or something like that. But not really looking for a very specific thing or a particular type of dominant (other than someone strict but reasonable, that maybe is able to push me at times without being completely ruthless), I am open to ideas. Also preferably looking for a dominant in a similar timezone as mine (CET) or with equivalent available times (as for myself, normally I would have time on my evenings and nights).

Even though I look ideally for something long term and I am not that experienced with it. My interests in bdsm revolves around feeling controlled, as my curiosity sparked with the idea of being under someone else's will and so my likes revolves around feeling controlled and obedience mostly. From my online experiences I tried some things that I liked involving obedience, orgasm control/chastity, ass play, humiliation or spanking/pain, and I own a few toys too (chastity cage, ball gag, dildo or plug).
Things that could be considered soft limits for me (so, limits but maybe with time and the right dominant I could be open to try) are micromanagement (never tried, not sure how I would feel about it), blackmail (intriguing but also scary), feminization (not my thing) and pee/cum play (uh...). Other stuff that are actual limits, for example are public play/exhibitionism, involving other parties, needles.

I should add that even though I am straight, I am totally okay with the idea of serving another man as it is equally exciting to me in an online context, as I tend to focus a lot in pleasing and obeying. Also I am kind of shy initially until I get comfortable with the other person. Finally, I do not live alone but still I always had privacy enough to submit, so I suppose it shouldn't actually be a problem most of the time.

And that is mostly it about me. Feel free to reach me by PM if I could be of interest of you in any way so we can talk about it or would like to know more, and thank you for reading.

Advertisements
Kink Talk