Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Competitions

View Poll Results: Which female has the best ass?
Switch Lucy 6 7.32%
Butterfly 35 42.68%
Lola.fox 26 31.71%
Drunkandhorny 9 10.98%
Littlemissslave 6 7.32%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-05-2018, 02:14 PM   #16
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]

Last edited by MasterMichaelNY; 06-05-2018 at 02:55 PM.
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 02:24 PM   #17
Rascal.

Default Excuse me

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
Oh, no, no, no lola. Put the picture back.

You should of known better, and told butterfly not to put your name in, if you didn't want to be put up for show. Once you in the completion, your admin powers magically disappear, so your just like a normal sub.

You might not like it, but some people think you have a cute ass. If you like it or not.
It’s not your place to post other people pictures anywhere. It’s people like you that stop the pretty ladies expressing themselves and posting their pictures at all.

Last edited by Rascal.; 06-05-2018 at 02:27 PM.
Rascal. is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Rascal. for this post:
Old 06-05-2018, 02:36 PM   #18
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
Oh, no, no, no lola. Put the picture back.

You should of known better, and told butterfly not to put your name in, if you didn't want to be put up for show. Once you in the completion, your admin powers magically disappear, so your just like a normal sub.

You might not like it, but some people think you have a cute ass. If you like it or not.
i had stopped posting photos for a long time after someone was saving them, so it makes me uncomfortable when other people post them on my behalf without my permission. butterfly had moderated the photo until i saw it, which was much appreciated, until i was able to make the decision myself. i have no issue posting my own photos which is why i linked my many albums, but im not really comfortable with people i dont know doing it and then scolding me for setting boundaries.

if i wasn’t an admin and butterfly hadn’t caught it i would have just reported it like anyone else - just because someones submissive doesnt mean that they don’t get a say on what happens to them or their photos.

i appreciate that you want me to win but i’d rather you and anyone else reading not take, save or post my photos without speaking to me first and getting my explicit permission. i also suggest that everyone make that a general rule of thumb for any photos that don’t belong to you.

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.

Last edited by lola.fox; 06-05-2018 at 03:20 PM.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to lola.fox for this post:
Old 06-05-2018, 02:44 PM   #19
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

It's also not anyone's place to order anyone to do anything - sub or not, admin or not, unless discussed and agreed in advance between both parties. A "normal sub" has just as much say as a dom, if not even more...
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 06-05-2018 at 03:23 PM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to IceMaiden for this post:
Old 06-05-2018, 02:54 PM   #20
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

It's not even worth the drama. I'll withdrawn my vote, and blank out my posts on the thread.

All I can say is, if you put yourself into a competition, be prepare to have people support you, and want to see you win.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 02:56 PM   #21
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

quoting my post with my album link would have been sufficent support - saving and uploading my photo was not at all appropriate.

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk