Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-23-2012, 12:43 PM   #1
scher

Default Punish My Girlfriend Dare

My girlfriend has been misbehaving a lot lately, talking back and trying to boss me around. Today I finally had enough and spanked her ass and tits until they were red. Since she wastes a lot of time online, I thought I would go on the internet and see how people think she should be punished more. She hasn't suffered nearly enough and her attitude needs correcting.

Last edited by scher; 07-23-2012 at 12:46 PM.
scher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:50 PM   #2
Dravot
getDare Devil

knowing her likes, dislikes, limits would be useful.

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:56 PM   #3
NewGuy40

Well, with talking back you could go with an older punishment and wash her mouth out with soap.
NewGuy40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 01:02 PM   #4
scher

Her likes don't really matter since this is a punishment, but nothing too messy. I want to inflict pain and possibly some humiliation without causing any damage, of course.
Old 07-23-2012, 01:03 PM   #5
scher

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewGuy40 View Post
Well, with talking back you could go with an older punishment and wash her mouth out with soap.
Believe me, I plan on washing her mouth out...but with something more enjoyable for me!
Old 07-23-2012, 01:08 PM   #6
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scher View Post
Her likes don't really matter since this is a punishment, but nothing too messy. I want to inflict pain and possibly some humiliation without causing any damage, of course.
Knowing her likes and dislikes does matter. If we (someone on here) gives you a punishment dare, it would be rather pointless if it is something that turns her on in general. We need to know likes/ dislikes/ limits in order to tailor to dares.
Rose_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 01:54 PM   #7
Veracity

Default Punish...

First off, I'm going to assume you're in the kind of relationship where she accepts corporal punishment from you. If this is not the type of relationship you're in, you're not punishing her, you're abusing her.

Secondly, make sure that her insolent behavior doesn't stem from a problem in your relationship. Communicate before you discipline, otherwise the punishment doesn't serve its purpose.

Given those caveats, a lot of girls that are flirting with their submissive sides will try to push their partner's limits to test the waters. You need to let her know that you're not going to have it and that if she pushes you she will be punished.

Long term punishments are my favorite for obedience issues. Having her wear a plug, for instance, is a great constant reminder of your control status. To keep things vanilla, try something like some mild anal and a hefty spanking session (make her count the strokes, and if she messes up, start over.) The soreness over the next day will serve as a reminder in a similar way to a plug.

The likelihood of her disobedience continuing to be a problem is high, so the next time she messes up, ask her how she thinks she should be punished. If the punishment she comes up with is satisfactory to you (say, she thinks she should be spanked 40 times with a bare hand) do it, but add your own spice (make her suck you off first and have her hold your cum in her mouth until her punishment is over) if it's not satisfactory, make her come up with a new punishment, then double it for trying to get off easy.
Veracity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 03:14 PM   #8
Up4fun
Baby Member

you should make her gag on your cock until she throws up
Up4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 08:26 PM   #9
scher

Everything is consensual. She understands that she has misbehaved and upset me and we find that a good punishment is better than fighting and passive agressive behavior.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:01 PM   #10
PinkHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
First off, I'm going to assume you're in the kind of relationship where she accepts corporal punishment from you. If this is not the type of relationship you're in, you're not punishing her, you're abusing her.

Secondly, make sure that her insolent behavior doesn't stem from a problem in your relationship. Communicate before you discipline, otherwise the punishment doesn't serve its purpose.

Given those caveats, a lot of girls that are flirting with their submissive sides will try to push their partner's limits to test the waters. You need to let her know that you're not going to have it and that if she pushes you she will be punished.

Long term punishments are my favorite for obedience issues. Having her wear a plug, for instance, is a great constant reminder of your control status. To keep things vanilla, try something like some mild anal and a hefty spanking session (make her count the strokes, and if she messes up, start over.) The soreness over the next day will serve as a reminder in a similar way to a plug.

The likelihood of her disobedience continuing to be a problem is high, so the next time she messes up, ask her how she thinks she should be punished. If the punishment she comes up with is satisfactory to you (say, she thinks she should be spanked 40 times with a bare hand) do it, but add your own spice (make her suck you off first and have her hold your cum in her mouth until her punishment is over) if it's not satisfactory, make her come up with a new punishment, then double it for trying to get off easy.
I completely agree with you, If she accepts the punishments, its fine. If not, its abuse.

Currently at 13 days of denial! Nyeh. Spoilers are getting to me (Denied by Guys thread).

Not sure what else to put here, or really what I'm looking for. I'm up for a chat, or maybe some dares. I'll edit this is time goes on ^o^
PinkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 10:06 PM   #11
Mistress_Sienna

Default Fitting Punishments

Firstly for talking back you should gag her with whatever you have available then for wasting time online you should tie her hands behind her back so that she cannot. Whilst she is bound you should make her do what you want to show her that you give the orders, when you are finished having fun, tie her ankles, legs and arms together as well and leave her to think about what she has done.
Mistress_Sienna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 10:20 PM   #12
thefunman
getDare Succubus

Have a dinner party with her friends and your friends and she is gagged and naked the whole time. And she has to serve everyone. I mean like she brings the food and drinks all night and they can smack her anywhere.
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 11:44 PM   #13
DarthTease

Have her kneel in your presence, refer to you as Master (or Sir, or whatever other honorific you feel fits) at all times, and refer to herself in 3rd person until you feel the point has gotten through to her.
DarthTease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 04:47 AM   #14
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Isn't talking back and misbehaving what women do?

So I guess you have to put her in her place so send her to the routes of being a girl friend :

The following is from a 1950's home economics textbook intended for high school girls, teaching them how to prepare for married life:

1. Have dinner ready: Plan ahead, even the night before, to have a delicious meal — on time. This is a way of letting him know that you have been thinking about him, and are concerned about his needs. Most men are hungry when they come home and the prospects of a good meal are part of the warm welcome needed.

2. Prepare yourself: Take 15 minutes to rest so you will be refreshed when he arrives. Touch up your makeup, put a ribbon in your hair and be fresh looking. He has just been with a lot of work-weary people. Be a little gay and a little more interesting. His boring day may need a lift.

3. Clear away the clutter. Make one last trip through the main part of the house just before your husband arrives, gathering up school books, toys, paper, etc. Then run a dust cloth over the tables. Your husband will feel he has reached a haven of rest and order, and it will give you a lift, too.

4. Prepare the children: Take a few minutes to wash the children's hands and faces if they are small, comb their hair, and if necessary, change their clothes. They are little treasures and he would like to see them playing the part.

5. Minimize the noise: At the time of his arrival, eliminate all noise of washer, dryer, dishwasher or vacuum. Try to encourage the children to be quiet. Be happy to see him. Greet him with a warm smile and be glad to see him.

6. Some Don'ts: Don't greet him with problems or complaints. Don't complain if he's late for dinner. Count this as minor compared with what he might have gone through that day.

7. Make him comfortable: Have him lean back in a comfortable chair or suggest he lie down in the bedroom. Have a cool or warm drink ready for him. Arrange his pillow and offer to take off his shoes. Speak in a low, soft, soothing and pleasant voice. Allow him to relax and unwind.

8. Listen to him: You may have a dozen things to tell him, but the moment of his arrival is not the time. Let him talk first.

9. Make the evening his: Never complain if he does not take you out to dinner or to other places of entertainment; instead, try to understand his world of strain and pressure, his need to be home and relax.

10. The goal: Try to make your home a place of peace and order where your husband can relax.
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 05:54 AM   #15
e28
getDare Sweetheart

Talking Piercing is always working

Just take her to a Piercing Studio and tell her you get her Tattooed in a visible place...Something like "Disobeydiant Whore".... She will be shocked... then she will beg.... afterwards you can be "mercyful" and get her clit pierced instead and every time she doesn't obey you can attach a string on it and pull her behind you like a dog.... even when shopping, noone will know....
e28 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk