Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-03-2013, 01:20 PM   #1
SexySlut90

Default Severe Punishments & Dares Needed

This slut has been caught sneaking orgasms daily without permission. As my master is furious, I am to be punished very severely for a whole month, non-stop. I am to be given as many punishments as possible, with them being as degrading, humiliating, painful and slutty as possible. Furthermore, my punishments/dares should be long and should force me to edge many times a day, so that I am constantly wet and horny for the entire day. My toys & limits are in my signature.

To help encourage good dares and punishments, my master has told me to add that if I receive more than 100 good punishments before the month ends, then the remainder of the punishments can be done without my limits.

Please punish and degrade this slut ~
*Likes: Anal, Toys, Lingerie Dress-up, Public, Tit/Nipple-Torture, Rough Pain, Orgasm Control, Edging, Clit/Pussy-Torture, Needles/Tacks/Safety-Pins, Tit Bondage, Toothpaste & Icy-Hot, Big Insertions, DP, Long Dares Not Letting Me Cum, Deep throating, Bi*
*Limits: Pee/Poo, Pics/Cam, Permanent*
*Toys: Lingerie, a couple of 10' dildos, a vibrator, 1 set of long/thick anal beads, a butt plug, rope, multiple sets of handcuffs, 3 sets of nipple clamps*

Last edited by SexySlut90; 02-03-2013 at 01:45 PM.
SexySlut90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:22 PM   #2
scguycola
Distinguished Member

whenever you are in a vehicle, you cannot wear anything from the waist down...... whenever that vehicle is at a stop, you must play with yourself

I obey any commands with a PM/email titled "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" and will forget doing commands with "MUST DO" in them

Marvel’s personal cocksucking bitch
I love all cock in my ass

PM me FREEZE FRAME for a surprise

My PM Dares
likes/dislikes/limits
Permanent Rules
Cock size .5" when hard
scguycola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:25 PM   #3
SexySlut90

Yes Sir, I will do this whenever I am in a vehicle.
*Likes: Anal, Toys, Lingerie Dress-up, Public, Tit/Nipple-Torture, Rough Pain, Orgasm Control, Edging, Clit/Pussy-Torture, Needles/Tacks/Safety-Pins, Tit Bondage, Toothpaste & Icy-Hot, Big Insertions, DP, Long Dares Not Letting Me Cum, Deep throating, Bi*
*Toys: Lingerie, a couple of 10' dildos, a vibrator, 1 set of long/thick anal beads, a butt plug, rope, multiple sets of handcuffs, 3 sets of nipple clamps*
Old 02-03-2013, 01:26 PM   #4
forsaken5678

For every dare you receive, you must stuff a toy in your ass and edge.
forsaken5678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:26 PM   #5
darefan150
getDare Sweetheart

you must always have something in your ass and pussy all the time

Dislikes: Eating Pee and Poop, Shaving, Major Pain, Cum Control, Pee control, Long Time

Limits:Cross Dressing, Family, Friends, Public, Toys, Illegal, Permenat, Diaper, Wax, outside

I am a Mocca Pig on GetDare Farm
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=142577

Ask and Dare me anything
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...540#post995540
darefan150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:27 PM   #6
DomMew156

I dare you to put a dildo on your cunt and ass, then hold them in with some duct tape, everytime you go to the bathroom you have to edge yourself then put some more duct tape and return to what you were doing, this must be done for a whole day and night.

Let me know how the dare went...
DomMew156 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:29 PM   #7
luvnude

Lube a butt plug with icy hot, got to public toilets and strip, putting different items of clothing down different toilets. Hide inside a toilet naked but don't lock the door. Stay there until your butt stops hurting or after 1 hour. Put all of you wet clothes back on and then walk out of the toilets and wait until you are dry. Then drink 2litres of water, wait 10 mins then go Bach in the toilets and press down of your bladder HARD 20 times. If you wet yourself then you must put you wet underwear on your head for 20 mins or until dry. Leave your underwear in the toilets and then go home.
X dressing (nothing to wear) cum family friends social suicide extreme pain pics swirly vids cam diaper messy disgusting eating enema

I must do any dares within my limits!!!
luvnude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:31 PM   #8
SexySlut90

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvnude View Post
Lube a butt plug with icy hot, got to public toilets and strip, putting different items of clothing down different toilets. Hide inside a toilet naked but don't lock the door. Stay there until your butt stops hurting or after 1 hour. Put all of you wet clothes back on and then walk out of the toilets and wait until you are dry. Then drink 2litres of water, wait 10 mins then go Bach in the toilets and press down of your bladder HARD 20 times. If you wet yourself then you must put you wet underwear on your head for 20 mins or until dry. Leave your underwear in the toilets and then go home.
I don't think I will do this one yet, as it crosses my limits.
Old 02-03-2013, 02:49 PM   #9
The Marketplace

Lube your largest butt plug, and your vibe with icy hot.

Open up your asshole and pour in icy hot (or hot sauce if you have it), then shove the buttplug up there. get the vibe in your pussy and turn it on to the max.

put on a pair of your tightest jeans but before this you must drop a wire brush/similar into your jeans so it is pressing into your clit & pussy.

Do the jeans up as tight as possible.

Put nipple clamps on.

You must now do 500 sit up before you're allowed to take out the toys. Obv this will probably take a few sessions to complete. If you need to take off the nipple clamps then u must stop the sit ups.

Oh btw, after every 20 sit ups you must deepthroat your longest vibe until your eyes water & you are dribbling too. Then do the next 20.

Edge to the very brink after every 100 sit ups.

If you cum or have to remove anything bar the nip clamps the counter resets to zero...

gl have fun!

& post report!
The Marketplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 05:20 PM   #10
Sinestries

Get a rubber band, u will strike each tit of yours with it (flicking) 20 times, but u need to hit each spot at least twice: to draw one red and salient line on it.
try to make some draws, like # or !!!!... in order each line stays on for a few days, hit 3 or 4 times on same spot (20 on each tit being the main objective).

After done, get one emery-board and pass it slowly through the marks. And then play with it on your nipples for 20 minutes
Sinestries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:50 PM   #11
SexySlut90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestries View Post
Get a rubber band, u will strike each tit of yours with it (flicking) 20 times, but u need to hit each spot at least twice: to draw one red and salient line on it.
try to make some draws, like # or !!!!... in order each line stays on for a few days, hit 3 or 4 times on same spot (20 on each tit being the main objective).

After done, get one emery-board and pass it slowly through the marks. And then play with it on your nipples for 20 minutes
Thank you for the punishment Sir, my tits are hurting quite a bit.I made a # symbol on each of them using the rubber band.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:15 PM   #12
e28
getDare Sweetheart

since you need punishment you have to stretch your ass the whole week always having the biggest possible plug/dildo inside(even when sleeping), removing is only allowed for bowel movement, everytime it falls out or is removed you must fist your ass for 10 minutes if it isnt stretched enough for fisting use 4 fingers...
After the week insert your whole clothes inside your ass in a public place e.g. changing room(wearing less means stuffing less)...

if you fail stuffing everything inside, you have to go home with the remaining piece on and the rest in you...

if not edge twice with the stuff inside you and put it back on
e28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:19 PM   #13
Publicassman

Send a message via Yahoo to Publicassman

This is a dare I've suggested to someone recently, and I think it is fitting for you. You have to be pretty ballsy for this.

In the middle of the day, find a large fountain/pond in a public area. Take a large butt plug and a ball gag with you, wearing them to the place. Strip down at the fountain and get in. Start masturbating till you cum, but edge 5 times. when u cum, stand in the water, bend over for everyone and take it out, and show everyone your open asshole, then put it back in, then get out and walk home wet and naked.

: Anal, ass, Women, discreet public, small cocks, all boob sizes.

: Ice, Men, semi-public, pee.

: anything permanent, anything illegal, Diapers, poo, pain(don't mind spanking), friends & family.

toys: plenty of butt plugs, dildo, beads, household objects, can get more.

(my avatar is not of me, as you may have guessed, but i may someday make it of me, if asked enough)

Last edited by Publicassman; 02-03-2013 at 09:48 PM.
Publicassman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:42 PM   #14
Sinestries

Glad u liked it. Want new one? get 3 pencils, wrap they together with a piece of sandpapper and use they as one ass plug. U have to insert they till almost the end in the ass, leave it for like 1 hour (u can do anything u want this time, exxcept touch it) and then u come back to your room, get naked and fuck ur ass with it untill you cum (or for 15 minutes if u cant cum).
need to be real slow while fucking with this toy, so i want to know if u could cum like this or u had to touch u pussy too.
Sinestries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:31 PM   #15
SexySlut90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Publicassman View Post
This is a dare I've suggested to someone recently, and I think it is fitting for you. You have to be pretty ballsy for this.

In the middle of the day, find a large fountain/pond in a public area. Take a large butt plug and a ball gag with you, wearing them to the place. Strip down at the fountain and get in. Start masturbating till you cum, but edge 5 times. when u cum, stand in the water, bend over for everyone and take it out, and show everyone your open asshole, then put it back in, then get out and walk home wet and naked.
I would love to try this.. but it's the middle of winter here, with temperatures in the negatives. Don't think I will be doing outside dares like this due to health concerns.

Advertisements
Kink Talk