Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-04-2022, 03:17 PM   #46
WhoreEmma

The last person was the biggest freaking tease, literally kept it at the same speed for 20 minutes 😭 please be nice to me 🥺

I figured I would post the link in each thread 😋

[Dolce] [20:00]
https://c.lovense-api.com/t2/x8bok3js

Toys: lovense dolce, domi, nipple clamps, suction dildo (7 inches)

… collar, leash, anal beads, blindfold, handcuffs (100% easy enough to break), 2 butt plugs and a chastity belt with attachments to plug pussy and ass. (And some lacy lingerie, thigh high socks with paw pads at the bottom and kitty ears)
WhoreEmma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 07:29 PM   #47
Jsklos

If you're still looking to give up control, I say you shouldn't just be freely working on things all the time you're doing stuff for this thread. Your attention should be fully on being used by people here, at least once a day. So, once a day while you're active here, for 20 minutes, you are to strip naked, put in your Dolce, write "PUBLIC USE HOLE" above your crotch, leave a control link here, and spend those 20 minutes sitting in a corner doing nothing more than being used.

For a bit of control, you can choose what time you do this at, but I suggest making it a time you can do routinely while the thread's alive.

Kik - Jaskailos
Jsklos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 03:57 AM   #48
WhoreEmma

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSpanker View Post
A good burning ass may help you forget about being in control lol

Wooden hairbrush, 5 minutes non stop on your ass while watching the clock tick down.

Afterwards suction cup your dildo to a hard wooden chair, insect it into your ass and start bouncing on the chair. Should simulate a good ass pounding. 8 minutes is a good random number.

And if you feel like sharing your red ass or the dildo inserted.. I wouldn't complain ��
My ass from the spanking alone is in so much pain, I got to the point where I was flinching before even bring the brush down, the flinching started after 2 minutes! It was so hard to continue and I may have started crying a little.

I don’t have a wooden chair but I do have a leather desk chair so I stuck it to that and started fucking my ass for & minutes. Everytime my cheeks even brushed against the dildo I flinched. It was so hard to keep going and my ass hurts so much now, both the cheeks and my actual hole feels like it’s been brutally fucked, the fact that I’m actually so wet from this is insane .

Thank you for the task, I can 100% day I definitely don’t feel in control right now.

… collar, leash, anal beads, blindfold, handcuffs (100% easy enough to break), 2 butt plugs and a chastity belt with attachments to plug pussy and ass. (And some lacy lingerie, thigh high socks with paw pads at the bottom and kitty ears)
The following user says Thank You to WhoreEmma for this post:
Old 10-05-2022, 03:58 AM   #49
WhoreEmma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsklos View Post
If you're still looking to give up control, I say you shouldn't just be freely working on things all the time you're doing stuff for this thread. Your attention should be fully on being used by people here, at least once a day. So, once a day while you're active here, for 20 minutes, you are to strip naked, put in your Dolce, write "PUBLIC USE HOLE" above your crotch, leave a control link here, and spend those 20 minutes sitting in a corner doing nothing more than being used.

For a bit of control, you can choose what time you do this at, but I suggest making it a time you can do routinely while the thread's alive.
Oh gosh okay I can do that. Idk how routinely I can do it because I have very different schedules day to day but currently I am now sat in the corner of my room (which hurts so much to sit), with “public use hole” above my pussy and my dolce in. Please be nice whoever uses this link [Dolce] [20:00]
https://c.lovense-api.com/t2/ze19zvph

The following user says Thank You to WhoreEmma for this post:
Old 10-05-2022, 05:33 AM   #50
Jsklos

Damn, of course I'm asleep for when you saw my post lol. Did you at least get used by someone for it?

Kik - Jaskailos
Jsklos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 05:50 AM   #51
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoreEmma View Post
My ass from the spanking alone is in so much pain, I got to the point where I was flinching before even bring the brush down, the flinching started after 2 minutes! It was so hard to continue and I may have started crying a little.

I don’t have a wooden chair but I do have a leather desk chair so I stuck it to that and started fucking my ass for & minutes. Everytime my cheeks even brushed against the dildo I flinched. It was so hard to keep going and my ass hurts so much now, both the cheeks and my actual hole feels like it’s been brutally fucked, the fact that I’m actually so wet from this is insane .

Thank you for the task, I can 100% day I definitely don’t feel in control right now.
Nice report! Just what you asked for! If you ever feel the need to be knocked down a peg or two in the future feel free to dm me.. unless this thread continues to stay on the front page for weeks heh.
Old 10-05-2022, 09:10 AM   #52
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Have you also done the rest of your nipple clamp time?

22 views and 4 likes on your clamped nipples too

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV

Last edited by lotusdriver81; 10-05-2022 at 09:14 AM.
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 12:10 PM   #53
WhoreEmma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsklos View Post
Damn, of course I'm asleep for when you saw my post lol. Did you at least get used by someone for it?
I’m afraid that’s the sad thing about time zones 😂 I did, Merlín had an amazing knack to being online when I post them

Old 10-05-2022, 12:11 PM   #54
WhoreEmma

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSpanker View Post
Nice report! Just what you asked for! If you ever feel the need to be knocked down a peg or two in the future feel free to dm me.. unless this thread continues to stay on the front page for weeks heh.
Haha thanks, we can see how long this thread goes for 😅

Old 10-05-2022, 12:11 PM   #55
WhoreEmma

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Post
Have you also done the rest of your nipple clamp time?

22 views and 4 likes on your clamped nipples too
No I have like 70 minutes left which is so long 😭

Not too bad, I was expecting worse

Old 10-05-2022, 12:18 PM   #56
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoreEmma View Post
No I have like 70 minutes left which is so long ��
Need encouragement?

Be sure to give them a few breaks

Last edited by Merlin; 10-05-2022 at 12:32 PM.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 12:37 PM   #57
WhoreEmma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Need encouragement?

Be sure to give them a few breaks
I’ll get to it, it’s just long 😭 I’ll probably do like 20 minute rounds or something

Old 10-05-2022, 02:09 PM   #58
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Perhaps you need some lovense encouragement to remind you that your not the boss of everyone

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 02:54 PM   #59
Mrgoon

For you to remenber your place you'll go to work with " Manag -WHore "
on your boobs. With the "manag " crossed and "public holes" on your belly
I hope we'll see a pictures
Mrgoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 03:01 PM   #60
WhoreEmma

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Post
Perhaps you need some lovense encouragement to remind you that your not the boss of everyone
But I am the boss of everyone 😝 but also my lovense is charging 😂

Advertisements
Kink Talk