Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Excellent work. Keep it going!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 11:42 PM   #32
Pikachu
Distinguished Member

it is greta writin but i got an idea seeming it is just a little hard to continue now....unless you have an idea
maybe get another threesome but two girls one guy......bwahhahahahahahahha

great story btw
Old 12-04-2007, 01:34 PM   #33
Hephaistos

Well, you never know Mercyou, we have not reached the 'revenge' part of this tale yet ....
__________________________________________________ _________

“There’s a light on the bedside table Geoff.” “Thanks,” he answered very quietly “I’m getting cold, and I’m sticky, I thought I’d have a quick shower and head for my bed.” Geoff swung his legs to the floor gently to avoid waking Sue. I pushed her off me, and she gently rolled over so she was lying on her back, still asleep. We stood either side of the bed looking down at her naked body. “She is gorgeous isn’t she?” I ask. “Stunning mate” replies Geoff “absolutely stunning. Thanks for tonight, which was the best sex I have had. Ever.” “Not really me to thank,” I reply “Mostly Sues idea, and she certainly ran the show. If it had been a threesome with two women it would not have been half as creative, or half as much fun. Funny how these things work out.”

Geoff chatted: “Well if my wife asked for a threesome with you I don’t think it would have happened, I would have been far too uptight. You must be fairly secure in your relationship. Are we OK?” “Yeah, sure. I’ve always thought there was a difference between sex and love and now I’m sure there is. For me it’s trust. I’m sure neither you nor Sue would do anything behind my back, even after tonight. I went into this knowing it might escalate to full sex, and that’s cool.”

I paused, and Geoff waited quietly knowing I had more to say “I’d like to hope that if you invited me to a threesome I’d refuse, because I would be upset if Sue did that to me. Not saying your wrong, your circumstances are your own, just saying how I feel. Perhaps that’s why we are strong enough for this to be a bit of fun, not a bit of an issue?”

We got up, both still naked, and padded to the bathroom. Geoff headed for the shower, I went for a facecloth and a bowl of warm water. How things change in a few hours ~ we would never have been seen naked together in an ordinary house before tonight, now we didn’t even consider it. Returning to Sue I gently cleaned her up, especially between her legs, and her thighs, and dried her. I rolled her sleeping body across, sorted the bedding and rolled her back, tucking her up. I was just about to go for my shower when I noticed she was watching me, smiling.

“Sorry, I grinned, “didn’t mean to wake you, it was getting a bit cold, I’m just going for a shower, I seem to have a lot of Sue-juice in my hair!” “I’ve been awake for a while. ‘Gorgeous’ eh?” she grinned continuing “sometimes a girl learns a lot more by keeping her mouth shut and listening to two close friends talking, Geoffrey is right, you are special, and I do love you for it.” I spluttered a bit making noises about leaving her nude while we talked and she remarked “After tonight if you, or even Geoffrey, want a little harmless voyeurism, I certainly am never going to stop you, and don't think a FMF threesome 'would not be half as creative, or half as much fun', I'm not the prude you are!” she finished impishly.

Next morning might have been awkward, but fortunately it wasn’t. We had breakfast as old friends, laughing and joking as normal. Geoff did thank Sue for ‘last nights entertainment’ which she brushed off with a peck on his cheek and the comment that the pleasure was mostly hers and that was it. We dropped him at the airport in good time and got back to the car to come home.

“Just a minute” Sue stopped me before I started the car “I’ve been bursting to ask you this, are *we* OK about last night?” I’d already had this conversation with Geoffrey, but she just needed to hear it, which she did. “Great” she enthused, with another impish grin “is he staying the night on his way home?” Before I could answer she continued “I’ve got you twice now, and I know my luck can’t hold. I just wanted to set the boundaries for your come back dare.”

Me: “ummmm”

S: “There are no boundaries. No limits”

M: “None?”

S: “None!”

I thought for a minute

M: “If I dared you to strip naked, ring the doorbell on every house in our street and offer a blowjob to whoever answered, male or female, you’d do it?” [Picking something I knew she would never do]
S: “Hopefully you would not choose something like that ~ we have to live there after all, but if that’s what you want then, Yes, I’d do it. NO limits”
M: “Wow!”
S: “ummmm” [grinning]

I drove us home, with a gleam of a plan forming in my mind. No limits ~ what an offer.

<Revenge ~ with no limits! >
Hephaistos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 01:51 PM   #34
Pikachu
Distinguished Member

nice i like alot mate...
Old 12-05-2007, 12:55 PM   #35
Hephaistos

A week or so passes while I do some Internet searches, a few phone calls and things are set up. It needs a day when we are both off work ~ organised.

Andy: “ummmmm, a dare with no limits? Are you still up for that?”
Sue looked nervous, but says “Absolutely”.
A: “OK, I’ve got something planned for tomorrow. It will take a lot of the day. We will have to travel a while, and you’ll have to sign some consent forms when we get there.” S: “Consent forms? Uh …….. OK. What should I wear?”
A: “Whatever you want. Comfortable. That skirt that bounces around as you walk is one of my favourites, which would be ideal.”
S: “Any clues?”
A: “No.”

Sue becomes increasingly nervous through the evening “No pressure, Sue” I tease “You can back out any time up till you sign the forms. Of course I will tease you mercilessly for the rest of our married life, but that may be the easier option.” After her gotyas I wanted her to sweat ~ and it was working. I won’t bore you with our lovemaking that evening ~ I don’t feel her mind was turned on, and it was, unusually, lacklustre.

Next day Sue wore the skirt I liked and an ordinary blouse, we had a pleasant breakfast and left about 10 a.m. Sue didn’t ask again, she knew I wouldn’t tell her, but I could tell her mind was racing ~ perhaps she regretted her comment “I wanted to push you a bit later, because there is a threesome position I have heard about, and wasn’t sure you would go along with, but now you have offered that I’ll just go for it.” Now the shoe was on the other foot, she was being pushed and I was just getting on with it.

We stopped outside an unremarkable estate house. “Last chance to back out Sue” I offered seriously “We can drive home and, joking aside, I’ll never mention it again”. I wanted to give her an easy exit if she needed it. “If your selling me as a sex slave I’ll come back and haunt you” she tried to joke, licking her dry lips and answering me by getting out of the car.

The guy who answered the door was about our age, obviously was expecting us, and led us into the lounge. It was a totally unremarkable suburban lounge as might be found up and down the country. “This is not a common request, and this is my profession, so I’ll have to ask you to sign a consent form to cover myself” he started, handing me a single A4 letter. I read it through, signed, and folded in about thirds, leaving the space for Sue to sign visible, but what she was signing for covered. I passed it to her, with a pen. She looked at me, at our host, and at the virtually blank piece of paper. She then picked up the pen and signed.

“You don’t know what you have signed to do, do you?” our host asked Sue incredulously. I’m legally covered” waving the folded paper “but for my own piece of mind I want to know that you are totally happy to proceed with ….

with …..

with this activity.” He was obviously struggling not to say what was about to happen.

Sue let him out of his misery “It’s a dare, part of an escalating series of dares. Knowing what will happen will diminish the effect. Andy completed something the other day which I never thought he would agree to, and I escalated it as hard without him dropping out. I don’t know what this is, but you have my full, unreserved permission to do it.”

“Ok,” agreed our host “slip your shoes off and come through to ….. the other room”.

<What the hell has Sue done ~ would you have done this?>
Old 12-05-2007, 04:39 PM   #36
YoureAmazingMe

Default oh my lordy

Keep it up. This is one of my favorite stories currently on the site, I'm enjoying it greatly, Its really well written.
YoureAmazingMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 04:44 PM   #37
lucky
Account Banned

I agree, one of the best stories. Ingenious move, I still try to figure out the worst happening to her that can still not affect a marriage as the story went so far.

I love revenge dare stories!!!

I am currently blackmailed and I am not sure about my limits...
lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 10:31 PM   #38
molten man
Distinguished Member

Awesome dude!!! Your marriage seriouslyneeds to be strong enuf to have a threesome!! Cheers

26/m/straight
Old 12-06-2007, 03:19 PM   #39
Hephaistos

We went through to a small side room. There was a comfortable chair, a bit like dentist chair, and a couple of other chairs. There were no windows, the walls, ceiling, carpet and chair were beige. Sue was made comfortable in the main chair, I was directed to a chair behind her and out host sat beside her.

“OK, Sue, I’m going to hypnotise you then ……” “then other things will happen” I interjected.

“OK, Sue, I’m going to hypnotise you then 'other things will happen'. Are you TOTALLY happy with that?” our host, a professional hypnotist asked. Sue seemed a little relieved and agreed.

It seemed fairly easy for Sue to be put under and a couple of tests showed she was totally hypnotised. The hypnotist advised me “Due to the depth of control you will need, I’ll need to put her under and wake her several times myself. I’ll then transfer key triggers to you and you can put her under and wake her. This took the best part of two hours, including some basic safety instructions and what I can and cannot do. Towards the end of the session our host told me “OK, you can wake her up now, leaving her feeling refreshed. Even if you don’t get her to do anything you ought to put her under every day for a couple of weeks, then at least every week to maintain the links we have set up.

“How do we know she will react as I tell her” I asked “can we do some sort of test run?”

“Yes, that’s a good idea, it will show you have control in a safe environment. You need to pick something she would never normally do ~ for example would she normally go topless in front of a stranger in his house?” he asked hopefully. I smiled, No, there is no chance, so that was an ideal test. I thought and then told to Sue “Get up, turn your back on us, take off your blouse and bra, put on your blouse, then your bra ~ I’ll fasten it up for you”. It worked like a dream. “OK, we will go and have a cup of tea. You will go into the kitchen and make it.” I checked with our host that was OK. “You will look in any mirrors, or windows reflections but will not notice your bra is on over your clothes. It’s only when one of us tells you that you’ll notice it.

You’ll immediately take your bra and blouse off, thinking that will solve the problem. You will then sit down, topless, and finish your tea thinking you are being perfectly normal. If either of us gives you a command starting ‘Slave’ you will not acknowledge it, you will simply do it.” Turning to the hypnotist I asked “Will that do?”

“Excellent” he enthused, “That one test covers all the aspects you wanted”. I woke Sue up, and we went to the lounge and Sue prepared some tea and biscuits for us acting as if she were the hostess and the hypnotist was a guest. She totally didn’t see her bra, even when I told her she had spilled some biscuit crumbs on her blouse and she looked in the mirror to wipe them off. Our host later asked if she were related to superman, as she seemed to be wearing her underwear outside her clothes. She jumped up, asked me to unhook her, slipped of the bra, then the blouse, and settled down to finish her cup of tea. Sue wasn’t visibly aroused, she seemed to think it was the most natural thing to be topless ~ boy was I going to have fun with this.

“Slave, someone has left a bra on that chair, can you throw it in the bin please.” Sue continued to chatter, but got up, collected her bra and dropped it in the bin, collected another biscuit and sat down to eat it.

When we had finished; “Slave, Clear the tea things, wash up, then come and put your blouse on, we are leaving now. When you have finished putting your blouse on you will be fully awake, refreshed and happy, however you will not realise you are bra-less until you are told. The fact your nipples are rubbing on your blouse will make you very excited” I ordered and watched as she started to do what I wanted. I paid the hypnotist, and recovered Sues bra, which I put in my pocket, while she was doing the dishes. On the drive home Sue chattered normally, then couldn’t contain herself any longer “Did the thing with the hypnotist work?”

“Better than I hoped” I laughed “Do you want an example?”

<Sue finds she cannot say No >

__________________________________________________ _____

I found this yesterday ~ you'll need a picture showing your face less than 2Mb and it uses Flash so you'll need that enabled ~ I fell off my chair laughing! http://www.elfyourself.com/
Old 12-06-2007, 09:17 PM   #40
molten man
Distinguished Member

Excellent. Great job as usual!!

26/m/straight
Old 12-07-2007, 05:24 AM   #41
profoundslave

man this story is just awesome...please continue your suberb work.....
profoundslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 02:19 PM   #42
Hephaistos

“You mean it didn’t just happen back there?” Sue asked uncertainly. “No, it’s an ongoing experiment” I chuckled “not much happened ‘back there’. I have to say, with that slightly transparent blouse your wearing Sue, I like the new sexy bra-less look …..”
Sue gasped and looked down at herself. At the same time her nipples hardened, rubbing on her blouse, turning her on and added to the effect.

“…….. but don’t you think it would be sexier if you undid you blouse so I could see your cleavage as well?” “In your dreams, pal” she muttered “as if I’m likely to travel like that in broad daylight on an open road.”

I have three trigger words, each of which can go into normal conversation. The first, which I’ll call [open] here, makes her follow my commands and suggestions until I say [open] again but she knows she is doing it under hypnosis. She cannot stop herself but she hears the instruction and knows what’s happening. The second [obey] is the same as the first, but she does not know she is hypnotised, and will not remember getting the instructions, and the final one [hypno] put her into a full hypnotic trance. I’m planning to use [open] a lot, and [hypno] occasionally but am not planning to use [obey] very often. The Hypnotist was very clear I had to close each trigger word (by using it again) otherwise Sue would obey every command I gave her. I was not looking for a Stepford wife; I simply wanted to spice up our sex life.

For this narrative I’ll show commands in this format [open: <command> ]

[open: Pull your blouse out of your skirt, then undo all the buttons. Once you have done that you will not be able to touch your blouse, whatever happens, until I say ‘OK to dress.’]

Sue’s horrified expression was a picture as, against her will, her hands started to do as commanded. Sue undid the buttons carefully leaving the blouse joined by friction. When she finished I casually asked her to pass a coke from the front pocket, which she did without thinking. As she leaned forward her blouse opened, and she instinctively reached to close it again ~ but her hands stopped short and, try as she might she could not touch her blouse. She sat back with the blouse open from her neck to her jeans, like a mans shirt, with a great deal of cleavage showing. “Yeah, that’s better” I grinned.

Sue was thinking for a while, and from time to time she tried to touch her blouse, but couldn’t then she asked “What can you make me do now I have been hypnotised, and how long does it last?”

“No limits, and indefinitely”

I returned with a smile, opening her window slightly with the electric window winder. [open: don’t touch the window controls]. Her blouse fluttered a bit as a shiver of wind curled cool (masculine? ) tentacles around her breast, but didn’t move as much as I wanted so I opened her window wider. Much better. Her blouse was now fluttering well and, while concealing her from oncoming traffic, allowed me frequent unrestricted views of her breasts and nipples.

Of course this movement rubbed the material on her nipples further arousing her, and the wind on unfamiliar skin also aroused her so she actually started to enjoy the experience. She again tried to re-button but couldn’t move her hands within an inch of the buttons.

This turned out to be a key for a successful use of hypnotism. As the hypnotist had told me, I could make her do anything, but if I built in enjoyment for her the activity became much more enjoyable for both of us.

<Sue cannot resist my commands at the service station>
Old 12-07-2007, 10:23 PM   #43
molten man
Distinguished Member

Excellent. Just too good for words!!

26/m/straight
Old 12-08-2007, 11:25 AM   #44
Hephaistos

It was a quiet section of the road so I opened her window fully. The wind buffeting was now enough to balloon her blouse and it was not long before both breasts were fully exposed, with the blouse hanging down either side of her body. I mostly shut the window again and, leaving her exposed, asked how she was enjoying hypnotism. “It is quite erotic, but … THERE'S A CAR COMING!

I have no idea if the oncoming car saw her or not, but the effect on Sue was electric.

O M G !, I cannot believe you did that. Gosh I’m wet, I’ll need to start wearing panty-liners if you’re going to go on like this.” “What makes you think you will be allowed panties?” I commented “Looks like we are a bit short of fuel, keep your eye out for a service station.” “WHAT” Sue screamed “like this? You have to be joking ......

…. You are joking aren’t you?

….. Your not joking are you?”

On the slip road I took pity on her, reached across and pulled the material over her breasts, but not covering her cleavage. “Do you need the loo?” I asked innocently smiling when she agreed she did. I pulled the car into the car park and got out. “Come on then” I chivvied and she got out of the car.

To be honest she was too exposed for this to work in such a public place, leaning forward to get out of the car, swinging to shut the door both exposed her breasts and nipples ~ we would get arrested. I pulled the bottom of the blouse up and knotted it around her midriff. There was still a lot of cleavage on show, as not a single button was done up, but she was unlikely to offend any sensitive souls.

We didn’t, nothing too exciting happened, although she must have excluded a sexual glow as she attracted a lot or admiring glances from the young men at the service station. Back in the car I asked with the same impish grin Sue had used on me “Are you still looking forward to Geoffrey staying the night on his way home?”

S: “ummmm.”

We had an unusually quite trip home. Sue was obviously thinking and I didn’t mess with her by ‘suggesting’ other things, however as we reached the outskirts of our home town I did set some new thoughts running for her. “Interesting dynamics with this experiment, Sue. If I tell you to slip your panties off before we get home will you do it because it’s sexy, and your turned on, or will you do it because you know I can ‘make’ you do it, or will I have to make you? The same applies to our forthcoming meal with Geoffrey. After your fun with Lynne, you just know your going to be serving naked. Again, free choice, Hobsons choice or hypnosis?”

S: “Ummmm.”

As we turned into our street I gave Sue the release command “ ‘OK to dress.’ Sue” and she looked at me before reaching up for her blouse. Of course she could now touch it, and she fingered the buttons thoughtfully, then surprised me by dropping her hands again and saying “If I’m decent enough to walk through a service station, I’m decent enough to walk up the driveway, besides, I’ve not lost total control …… yet. I can *choose* to show my cleavage.” And that’s exactly what my sexy lady wife did.

On closing the front door I instructed Sue “Stand behind my chair, lean over the back until your head touches the seat, and spread your legs as wide as you are able to do. I’ll be right behind you.” She did as I asked ~ no hypnosis needed. I was right behind her and I lifted her dress onto her back so she was fully exposed. After a few seconds Sue growled “You planning to just stand there looking all day?” ~ I certainly wasn’t, dropped my trousers, stepped forward and slammed a cock that had been rampant for too long straight into Sue. No foreplay, no warning just full penetration, down a very well lubricated hole.

Her pussy was at just the right height, she was comfortable lying across the roll of my leather chair, and I was able to lean my weight on the chair rather than Sue so the only contact was our pelvic bones clashing with each thrust. Even so the force was sufficient to move the chair across until it jammed against the sofa. This was not making love, it was not even sex, it was rutting at its purest and most elemental form.

I came with such force it arched my back and I stood on tiptoes burying my cock into the very depths of Sue. I’m sure it lifted her feet off the ground as I spewed fast-moving cum deeply inside her. I was breathless, “gosh I needed that” I gasped lifting her off the chair and sitting down. Sue smoothed her skirt down, and sat on my lap, legs across the arm of the chair, also breathing hard.

Andy: “Sorry!” [still breathless]
Sue: “Sorry?”
A: Yes, I didn’t look after you that time, I’ve been building all day and just needed ……” I tailed off
S: “Firstly, you always look after me first when we make love, I’ve noticed, and it’s one of the things I like about you. It’s really nice to be able to return the favour for once. Secondly, and this is a secret we girls do not often share, Although making love is great, occasionally a girl likes to just be taken by her man, it shows he cares, and boy! was I just taken! Finally don’t worry too much; I came twice so even when you don’t try you satisfy me.”

We sat together cuddling and chatting about nothing much when Sue mentioned that Lynne and Roy, her husband, were trying to learn Bridge. We can both play so I suggested she invite them for an evening game, and we could open some wine. I didn’t mention I saw an opportunity for revenge for the earlier breakfast gotya. Sue agreed, chatted to Lynne and next Saturday was fine. With the meeting ‘in the bag’ I asked for the phone;

<Sue is set up >
Old 12-10-2007, 02:18 AM   #45
molten man
Distinguished Member

Great Job. Please Continue!!

26/m/straight

Advertisements
Kink Talk