Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-06-2018, 04:48 AM   #1
lizzyy
getDare Sweetheart

Default Wacky Semi Public Dare - 34yo female :sado:

Hi,

Before I bore you with details let me explain, I wish to ask of you that you please send me any wacky dares you wish me to do in the Salon tomorrow and if it involves any nudity it has to seem by accident, please. I have to maintain the impression of a professional person. Anything else is a go! (Check my limits in Signature) I will do/try anything! Anything hidden or by accident I will do. You can also suggest what I should wear tomorrow...

I am not allowed to cum today! not at the Salon or home

I work in a Hair & Beauty Salon situated in a small complex right opposite a convenience store.

Tomorrow (7th August) I will be in this salon ALONE as my manager is out on other business. I currently have only two booking, 1 for hair and 1 for nails. Both clients are female although the Salon is a unisex Salon.

Setup:
Salon front is just glass with two huge glass doors, walking in on your left is waiting area and on the right Hair stations. At the back left is a counter/desk which I will sit and type from during the day. on the back right is a nail station. I do Hair and Nails myself... Restrooms are in the complex when I exit the Salon to the left past the gift shop and the bottle store.

Visibility:
When behind the counter while talking or taking money i am visible from naval up. Behind me is some products so if I fetch them I am totally visible and do need to bend over as the products are stacked from the floor to the roof in shelves. If I am seated only my head is visible for people passing the Salon and from the time people walk into the Salon till they reach my desk I have about 10seconds.

PS: I will try and send an update from time to time so watch out for the subject "Update"

XoXo

UPDATE:
Hi All, (Today is the DAY)

Firstly thank you for all the suggestions I got from you! It is really hard to please everyone so I have to go with the general opinions. This means I may not be able to 100% meet your demands specifically. If you feel wronged in any way, please send an email to [email protected] ,i will read your emails and setup something specific for you to make sure I do all you wish Sir(s).

For today i will be wearing a sleaveless loose fitting white buttoned up top with a deep v neck, it has only 5 buttons and designed to show cleavage, with top button fastened the top of the breasts are visible leading down between my breasts. i will unbutton the top and bottum buttons, revealing my naval and most of my breasts if pulled aside or strong wind. The top is loose fitting and bending over one would see down the top and have a clear view of my breasts and part of my nipples. One more interesting fact is I only realized this morning during the time i fixed my hair, is that the whole in the side of the blouse that you put your arm through is bigger than expected and lifting my arm high to do my hair a little of my side breast is visible, more then normal and you can make out the shape of the breast and look very sexy to me! My skirt is a thin light pink circle skirt reaching down halfway to knees, the skirt easily blows up in wind and makes a nice flip as i walk, very light skirt. To maintain a younger casual/sporty look i decided to wear my white sports shoes(Tekkies). No bra, no panties!

I have done my hair up, pulled back tight against my head to a high pony tail giving a younger sleek look. While I am talking about hair, I did my makeup darker to look more cheap and added glossy lips to add to the younger factor.

To finish the look I am wearing a crucifics necklace, small stud earrings, small silicon buttplug and inserted a remote controlled egg into my already wet pussy. The remote i will leave on a display rack as you enter the Salon on your right hand side and I will be following a strict timing rule already setup on my phone starting @ 8:30 with 10min on low and 20min off, i will also put it on high for 5 min before any scheduled appointments and switch it off during the first 10second when the customer arrives. (It will remain off during servicing the customer)

I have a excercise routine planned to squat 10 times each hour right next to the counter facing the front of the store, legs slightly spread. (I will however only be able to follow this when i have no customer in the shop, but I will commit if I start the 10count i will not stop until i am done) and if i miss an hour and i will wotk it in later.

My water sports, well I decided to use a glass salad bowl from home :-) it will be more difficult but i will put it near the back of the Salon right behind the excercise location barely hidden by a small plant. I will be peeing into this bowl facing the front of the shop and being 95% visible.(I put a towel on the floor) I will be putting my hands into the bowl and running my fingers through my hair at the end of the day before taking the bowl to a public toilet to empty. in an effort to make sure i fill the bowl i will be drinking a glass of water each half an hour. While washing hair at basin or drinking water, i will make sure to spill on me and wipe it off with my duplicate spare blouse. I will have to wear the wettest one, which may mean changing during the day while in the Salon.

I will driving to work @ 8:30am (17kilometers, taking me about 20min). My first appointment is scheduled for 9:00am and the second i will have to check the book when i am at the Salon. The first appointment is a lady with the name "Anushka" she is mid twenties with long blonde hair, i have cute and color duration around 1 hour give or take...

I will be updating this thread as time goes by and small tweaks and other tasks can be added during the day as you wish!

I have one open request as I publish on our Salon FB site(No you can not have it) "TODAY only Men Hair Cut 50% off". I need to know if i get a male client, what / how should i do/act. I have to appear semi professional but being a young dumb blond i may make mistakes and do thing without thinking too much...
I will not say "no" to anything today! I will touch the men as much as possible and rub my tits/ass/pussy on to them as much as possible.
As a hair stylist you are instructed to stay away from the "No Go" zone which is the area between the knees. So when you busy with a client you never stand between their legs or over them, today in and effort to touch as much as possible, i will avoid this rule(Men and Women)
I will stand over their knees legs spread and move close so their leg goes between mine all the way to make my upper leg/knee/thigh touch their crotch. I will also pretend like i dropped something in front of chair after the client is seated and bent over to pick it up without bending my knees, exposing my bare ass towards them, at least once for each guy! I will for any man who comes to the salon, be it a customer or otherwise, bend down in front of them at least once. Give them a handshake and hold their hands a little longer. Ask them to come and check the products i have on the shelf and while taking the products, make sure i bend in a way that exposes my ass.

For any customer, while they make their payment, i will stand up act like i dropped something or trying to find something on the table and bend down exposing my tits.

I will be making sure the place stays nice and clean and the salon floor i will clean barefooted and on my knees knees with a dust pan and brush with my knees apart.

It is now 7:30am, i will be driving in an hour...

37yo / Female / South Africa / KIK: Lizzyy29

My Vaginacode

Limits: No Condoms / No physically alternating dares / No exposure! - Nothing sent over the internet(No Pics) / Limit your risk of arrest - dares that have a high arrest risk will be eliminated / No dares that could affect your livelihood / Family and Friends are off limits / No meet ups
Dislikes: n/a
Likes: Humiliation / Degration / love feeling like an object

Last edited by lizzyy; 08-07-2018 at 12:55 AM. Reason: update
lizzyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 04:58 AM   #2
getdaring
getDare Devil

So what is the outfit you will be wearing? Would you be ok with doing something like not wearing a bra?

And do you like challenges? How do you feel about wedgies? Do you think you’d be able to keep one all day tomorrow? Maybe you could even have it sort of obvious, just to add to your embarrassment.
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 05:05 AM   #3
lizzyy
getDare Sweetheart

My outfit is still open for discussion... i have rather large full breasts but i don't mind going without bra, they are firm...it will be clear as they move and my nipples are not easy to hide, but i am game.

Wedgies i am not the biggest fan off but i will do as i am told, i can not say that i will have one the whole day as many people may ask me to do things during the day, but i will start of like that and see how much i can do that, making i will also do, Thank you for the support

Quote:
Originally Posted by getdaring View Post
So what is the outfit you will be wearing? Would you be ok with doing something like not wearing a bra?

And do you like challenges? How do you feel about wedgies? Do you think you’d be able to keep one all day tomorrow? Maybe you could even have it sort of obvious, just to add to your embarrassment.

My Vaginacode

Limits: No Condoms / No physically alternating dares / No exposure! - Nothing sent over the internet(No Pics) / Limit your risk of arrest - dares that have a high arrest risk will be eliminated / No dares that could affect your livelihood / Family and Friends are off limits / No meet ups
Old 08-06-2018, 05:20 AM   #4
Barcelona8002

Default Dress code

Hey! Since you are at work you of course have to maintain professionalism!

about your clothing:
Wear a skirt / summer dress which is not too short - as for above mentioned reason - but without any panties. So maybe till the middle of your thighs

since you may have to grab some stuff from the bottom parts of the shelves you may chose to either stand with your legs apart a bit and go straight down or you bend down and squat, but really exaggerate the spreading of your knees. From behind it should be invisible but the customer might be thinking of anything dirty. who knows?

do you maybe have a white blouse? or any other button down shirts / button up shirts?

just leave your upper two buttons open and in case of a button down shirt also the lower one / two.

To sum it all up: Try to look very professional and serious at first sight but slutty if one looks more closely
As for "actions" you can't so that much, but for feeling horny and some bending down stuff. If you are extremely daring you might also put any toys in if you have and just hold them there. (Vibes maybe at a lower speed but constantly on since you have to work a couple of hours.)

Just for further information: Do you have anything to do after work shifts? In the salon after closing time as well as after leaving the salon?
Barcelona8002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 05:38 AM   #5
Honeybadger

Do you own vibrating bullet, vired or remote controlled?
Old 08-06-2018, 05:49 AM   #6
lizzyy
getDare Sweetheart

You are right I will have to maintain some professionalism.
I have a nice light pink thin circle skirt that reaches middle of the tights, it will work.

For tomorrow i will never let my knees touch, always have a little gap between them and i will make sure to spread knees wide when i squat down, i like that idea of what they may think from behind...

I do have a few white buttoned tops, but most around 5 or 6 buttons if i recall correctly, normally the top one is open but if i do 1 bottom and two top that would make surely increase the possibility of someone looking in from the side...I also have a nice loose top that hang forward easily and if i bend over watching from the front my tits become visible?

Vib at low speed, is possible yes.

After closing I do need to head home but I could do something else before...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcelona8002 View Post
Hey! Since you are at work you of course have to maintain professionalism!

about your clothing:
Wear a skirt / summer dress which is not too short - as for above mentioned reason - but without any panties. So maybe till the middle of your thighs

since you may have to grab some stuff from the bottom parts of the shelves you may chose to either stand with your legs apart a bit and go straight down or you bend down and squat, but really exaggerate the spreading of your knees. From behind it should be invisible but the customer might be thinking of anything dirty. who knows?

do you maybe have a white blouse? or any other button down shirts / button up shirts?

just leave your upper two buttons open and in case of a button down shirt also the lower one / two.

To sum it all up: Try to look very professional and serious at first sight but slutty if one looks more closely
As for "actions" you can't so that much, but for feeling horny and some bending down stuff. If you are extremely daring you might also put any toys in if you have and just hold them there. (Vibes maybe at a lower speed but constantly on since you have to work a couple of hours.)

Just for further information: Do you have anything to do after work shifts? In the salon after closing time as well as after leaving the salon?

My Vaginacode

Old 08-06-2018, 05:54 AM   #7
lizzyy
getDare Sweetheart

I do have a remote controlled vibrating egg yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeybadger View Post
Do you own vibrating bullet, vired or remote controlled?

My Vaginacode

Old 08-06-2018, 06:42 AM   #8
Honeybadger

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzyy View Post
I do have a remote controlled vibrating egg yes
Ok. You will insert vibrating egg in your cunt when you are at work.
While you sit behind counter you will turn it on on low for 10min and then turn it off for 20min. Keep remote out of your reach, on top shelf or another table drawer so you can not turn it off while you have customer. Use timer on your cell phone.

When you do nails and hair you can turn it off but it have to be on high setting 5min before booked time and you will turn it off when customer arrives, you have 10sec. Have remote with you for that 5min.

When booked customer leave start new cycle on low and put remote out of your reach.

Touching cunt with your hands is forbidden for a day.
You can edge once by humping counter.

Pink circle skirt without panties is ok.
Old 08-06-2018, 07:17 AM   #9
Sreeen

As you will be wearing a white buttoned top. Your task is to spill water. Every time you trink you will spill some water. You have a hair washing station as well? If so you will make sure to splash some water on you while washing hair. Make sure to clean the mess immediately. You will drink a glas of water every 30 minutes.

As you're alone in the store you're not allowed to go to the restroom during opening hours. So bring a bowl. When you close up the shop you're going to bring the bowl to the restroom.

You will also do 10 squats every hour. Stand next to the counter facing the window. Just to keep you fit.

Oh and wear some High Heels just for the show
Sreeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 08:05 AM   #10
lizzyy
getDare Sweetheart

I love this idea, during the day i will cycle 10min on low and 20min off with the remote on the display rack as you enter the Salon. 5min before each customer i will switch to high setting but i will leave the remote on the display rack, when customer arrives i will just walk over and push the button to switch it off.

I will no touch my cunt unless i am inserting the egg or peeing.

I will be wearing a pink circle skirt without panties :-)

Thank you Sir for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeybadger View Post
Ok. You will insert vibrating egg in your cunt when you are at work.
While you sit behind counter you will turn it on on low for 10min and then turn it off for 20min. Keep remote out of your reach, on top shelf or another table drawer so you can not turn it off while you have customer. Use timer on your cell phone.

When you do nails and hair you can turn it off but it have to be on high setting 5min before booked time and you will turn it off when customer arrives, you have 10sec. Have remote with you for that 5min.

When booked customer leave start new cycle on low and put remote out of your reach.

Touching cunt with your hands is forbidden for a day.
You can edge once by humping counter.

Pink circle skirt without panties is ok.

My Vaginacode

Old 08-06-2018, 08:37 AM   #11
lizzyy
getDare Sweetheart

I am loving this! yes I will be wearing high heals ;-)
I will do 10 Squats with knees wide apart next to counter facing front door/windows once every hour.
If I have it right, I have to pee in a bowl in the Salon the entire day, this will be difficult and I am not looking forward to this part, but I will do it! Also I will drink a glass of water each 30 minutes while spilling on me and wiping off quickly. I will spill on me when washing clients hair at washbasin as well... When day is over i will go empty my pee bowl in public toilets, this means walking with a open bowl to the toilet in public! ok I will, thank you for this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreeen View Post
As you will be wearing a white buttoned top. Your task is to spill water. Every time you trink you will spill some water. You have a hair washing station as well? If so you will make sure to splash some water on you while washing hair. Make sure to clean the mess immediately. You will drink a glas of water every 30 minutes.

As you're alone in the store you're not allowed to go to the restroom during opening hours. So bring a bowl. When you close up the shop you're going to bring the bowl to the restroom.

You will also do 10 squats every hour. Stand next to the counter facing the window. Just to keep you fit.

Oh and wear some High Heels just for the show

My Vaginacode

Old 08-06-2018, 09:51 AM   #12
Barcelona8002

First of all I'm flattered that you liked my suggestions!

So you basically have a super hot outfit, some daring tasks and still two customers with booked time? Please update us on what customers you might get

I don't want to push your limits to hard, but do something with that piss afterwards (except for pouring it out in the sink or toilet)
At least put your hand in it and go through your haie once.

How much time do you have? I do believe that you will be very aroused after your working shift. Would you prefer some extra tasks to do while driving home or when you are already at home? Or both.

I have some nice ideas, if you like, I could share them. I mean, at the end of the day that's good for all of us

Oh! Just for the record: Did we say anything about your bra? I don't think so. If your shirt is a see through shirt, than you should wear a bra. But then maybe a pink one to match your nice skirt If it isn't that transparent at all just leave your bra at home. I would love the idea of you beeing completely braless, but you could get fired or the salon gets a bad reputation - that should be against all limits.

Since you do have some spare time in between the customers, you could do something good for the salon by cleaning and tidying up the salon Well... technically you just have to pretend you are rearranging the products in the shelves. As for always that day: Your knees must not touch. If they ever do so (except for maybe driving) you have to do something. Just count the number of times they touch.

You will also be spilling some water, sou of course have to clean it. Use another button down shirt. So you will have two. One for cleaning the water you spilled and the other one to wear. Just change them right after you cleaned the floor so that you always have a slightly wet shirt. You could of course lay on your ground or even take your shirt of, but that may be to much. Or not? you may decide on that one

So If possible no bra and do some exhibition in your salon while "cleaning" the salon. And asking you whether you want some tasks afterwards while driving home, when you're at home or both. Maybe tell us a bit about your situation there. Are you alone at home? Do you live in a rather big city or smaller village? Any special things near your place like playgrounds, rivers or woods? Do you have duct tape? (That I'll explain a bit later)
Barcelona8002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 11:52 AM   #13
Sreeen

Great now let's make use of your pretty head. And add some bookkeeping to your tasks.

Keep track of:
The time you drink a glass of water.
The time you pee in the bowl and how many people are passing by while you're at it.
The time you do the squats and how many people are passing by while you're at it.
The time you wet your top while washing hair.

Also when you have some free time try to attract some male customers for a haircut, when you're able to do so make sure to flash your tits and pussy to them while you take care of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzyy View Post
I am loving this! yes I will be wearing high heals ;-)
I will do 10 Squats with knees wide apart next to counter facing front door/windows once every hour.
If I have it right, I have to pee in a bowl in the Salon the entire day, this will be difficult and I am not looking forward to this part, but I will do it! Also I will drink a glass of water each 30 minutes while spilling on me and wiping off quickly. I will spill on me when washing clients hair at washbasin as well... When day is over i will go empty my pee bowl in public toilets, this means walking with a open bowl to the toilet in public! ok I will, thank you for this...
Sreeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 09:02 PM   #14
lizzyy
getDare Sweetheart

After work I can be a bit more flexible, so putting my hands into my pee bowl and running my fingers through my hair is doable. I do have some "alone" driving time and time at home that could be utilized, yes please share your extra ideas/tasks.

I will update my complete outfit in another message to this thread, please keep an eye out for it.. it is only 6:00am here and i have not dressed yet...

I will however count the times my knees touch from now on, but i will try to maintain no contact between them for the rest of the day, including driving.

Please understand the Salon has large clear view windows and glass doors at the front where the width is only 5m wide and the Salon is about 12m deep. So not much hiding place! I will use two shirts I happen to have...but changing them would be difficult, however i will try.

My normal situation at home is with husband and kids but kids are in boarding school and my husband is on a business trip so today i will be alone at home. I live in a smaller village near a river but still plenty of people and shops. My husband has a pretty stocked garage and i saw a big roll of ducttape in there so yes ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcelona8002 View Post
First of all I'm flattered that you liked my suggestions!

So you basically have a super hot outfit, some daring tasks and still two customers with booked time? Please update us on what customers you might get

I don't want to push your limits to hard, but do something with that piss afterwards (except for pouring it out in the sink or toilet)
At least put your hand in it and go through your haie once.

How much time do you have? I do believe that you will be very aroused after your working shift. Would you prefer some extra tasks to do while driving home or when you are already at home? Or both.

I have some nice ideas, if you like, I could share them. I mean, at the end of the day that's good for all of us

Oh! Just for the record: Did we say anything about your bra? I don't think so. If your shirt is a see through shirt, than you should wear a bra. But then maybe a pink one to match your nice skirt If it isn't that transparent at all just leave your bra at home. I would love the idea of you beeing completely braless, but you could get fired or the salon gets a bad reputation - that should be against all limits.

Since you do have some spare time in between the customers, you could do something good for the salon by cleaning and tidying up the salon Well... technically you just have to pretend you are rearranging the products in the shelves. As for always that day: Your knees must not touch. If they ever do so (except for maybe driving) you have to do something. Just count the number of times they touch.

You will also be spilling some water, sou of course have to clean it. Use another button down shirt. So you will have two. One for cleaning the water you spilled and the other one to wear. Just change them right after you cleaned the floor so that you always have a slightly wet shirt. You could of course lay on your ground or even take your shirt of, but that may be to much. Or not? you may decide on that one

So If possible no bra and do some exhibition in your salon while "cleaning" the salon. And asking you whether you want some tasks afterwards while driving home, when you're at home or both. Maybe tell us a bit about your situation there. Are you alone at home? Do you live in a rather big city or smaller village? Any special things near your place like playgrounds, rivers or woods? Do you have duct tape? (That I'll explain a bit later)

My Vaginacode

Old 08-06-2018, 09:08 PM   #15
lizzyy
getDare Sweetheart

I am not very good in bookkeeping and i wish to spend my time reporting to this thread (and KIK) while doing these deeds today, i will surely give updates in here which one can trace back to more or less the points mentioned below. (Perhaps another day you can give me some direct 1on1 tasks and i will keep book)

In an effort to comply to your second point to attract more male customers, I have just launched a online FB advert stating "TODAY only Men Hair Cut 50% off". I have already 27 people that read it! Please feel free to explain how I should treat a male customer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreeen View Post
Great now let's make use of your pretty head. And add some bookkeeping to your tasks.

Keep track of:
The time you drink a glass of water.
The time you pee in the bowl and how many people are passing by while you're at it.
The time you do the squats and how many people are passing by while you're at it.
The time you wet your top while washing hair.

Also when you have some free time try to attract some male customers for a haircut, when you're able to do so make sure to flash your tits and pussy to them while you take care of them.

My Vaginacode

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abuse me, bdsm punishment pain, dare, humilation, public dare