Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2023, 05:35 PM   #1
DarkMaster15

Male 32/male/master seeks 18-21/any sex/slave in any place (cruel master)

32/male/master seeks 18-21/any sex/slave in any place (cruel master)

About Me

I'm a 32 year old male master looking for younger, long-term slaves to humiliate and degrade for my own pleasure. I am a faceless, nameless and mostly voiceless master so you will never see me, however you may occasionally hear my voice on a rare occasion.

Slave General Attributes

I am looking for a slave in the 18 - 21 year old range but i will accept older if you look younger and can convincingly pass as that age range. Body Type should be slim to moderate build, not fat or muscular. If you are unsure about your appearance don't be afraid to apply because body types are subjective and my view of you might be different to your own.

I am happy to accept any sex and gender but give preference to femininity, either females or feminine males are my preferred type - definitely bonus points if you have prior experience keeping your body well groomed, shaved and/or have experience applying makeup.

Slave Ideal Desires

One thing that you should understand is that this will be a one-sided relationship. I am not looking for a partnership or friendship here, i'm looking for a pet or toy that i can abuse for my pleasure. You should not expect to enjoy serving me, in fact i will be making you do things that you do not enjoy doing and trying to make you miserable. Any pleasure you get from it will be purely from the feeling of worthlessness you get from knowing you are just a pathetic abuse toy for a random guy on the internet.

You should expect to by physically brought to tears at some point if you serve me for long enough, whether that be through pain, your own feelings or worthlessness or otherwise - because of this, i will not accept slaves with history of serious mental health issues.

Slave Kinks & Limits

Assume i will not ask you to do the following:
-Things that put you in immediate danger of serious injury or death
-Things that carry a high risk of you being arrested.
-Things that carry a high risk of you being exposed to your immediate family/friends/work and potentially ruining your life.

In terms of the rest of your limits, less is more. I have very extreme kinks and fetishes and the more extreme things you are willing to do, the better.
Note: If its not on the list above and you don't specifically say it as a limit, i can and will make you do it.

Here is a brief list of some of my favorite kinks so you have some idea if yours align in any way: Degrading, Humiliation (including public), toilet play (watersport/scat), BDSM/Torture/Pain, sexual insertions/activities. Note: this is a very brief overview of my interests and i would expect you to go into significantly more detail when advising me of yours.

It will also be essential that you send evidence of any tasks you perform for me, so photos/vids/cam and showing face cannot be limits.

Slave Ideal Situation

My ideal slaves should ideally be living in a situation where they have their own private space where they will definitely not be interrupted other than in emergencies. They should also have
freedom to come and go from that space as they like and make a reasonable amount of noise, so they can do tasks when required and on time. They should also have some sort of access to transport whether this be public or their own vehicle.

At least some disposable income to use would also be desirable, especially if they are lacking toys or other items that would increase their sub experience but it is not a requirement.

Initially i would want my slave to be able to commit to at least 2 months of service and so if you have plans within the next 2 months you should wait and apply later.

How It Will Work

Slaves of mine will communicate to me through discord. Three types of tasks will be assigned to them on a regular basis 3 - 6 times per week depending on my schedule: Live Tasks (done via webcam), offline video tasks (requiring video evidence) and offline image tasks (requiring photo evidence).

Slaves will be expected to be available to communicate with me and perform their tasks at least 3 hours per day. Slaves will be given 1 'rest day' per week of their choice and the other 6 days they will have to make themselves available at a pre-determined time. Deviation from this schedule will not be tolerated without prior agreement.

Slaves will, however, also be granted additional leave, just as they would in a career. They will be entitled to 3 additional leave days per month of their choosing - this should help them cope with planned or unplanned life events they may have to deal with and i will allow them to accumulate this if they choose not to use it. They will also be granted with 5 'sick days' every 3 months to account for any sickness they may experience.

In addition to tasks, slaves will also be given rules to follow. Some of these may affect their day to day lives and will generally be implemented to keep them reminded of their worthless and inferior position. The only exceptions made will be in situations where there is absolutely no other way they cannot follow them without breaking another limit.

How to Apply

Step 1: Add me on discord - DarkInternetMaster#1008
Step 2: Leave a comment on this post advising me that you have added me on discord. I will not add anybody who hasn't done this step.
Step 3: Once i have accepted your friend request, send me a detailed post in discord DMs describing yourself including the following information:
-Name or Nickname
-Sex & Gender
-Date of Birth
-Reassurance that you have no history of serious mental health issues
-Detailed description of your appearance
-Limits & Kinks
-Time Zone
-Living/Work/Study Situation & Availability
-A description of what you are looking for out of this
-Any additional information that you would like to add

Make your initial submission good and do not rush it, i will not accept revisions. Depending on your application I will either accept, reject or put your application on a shortlist.

Last edited by DarkMaster15; 05-04-2023 at 05:41 PM.
Old 05-05-2023, 04:29 AM   #2
schiavomarco0

Hello Sir, I added you.
Old 05-05-2023, 08:17 AM   #3
Mj567
Baby Member

I’ve added you sir.
Old 05-05-2023, 10:15 AM   #4
Newlysubmissivenerd

This thing has added you Sir
  • Masochism
  • Degradation
  • Humiliation
  • Orgasm control
  • Light to Moderate power exchange
  • Watersports
  • Medium to heavy bondage
  • Latex/rubber
  • Ruined orgasms

Limits are:
  • Scat
  • Blood
  • Needles
  • ABDL
  • Humiation and degradation related to looks and body shaming as well as SPH
  • Cum eating and play with own cum
PM Dares
Old 05-05-2023, 04:12 PM   #5
PaulW

Hey I am interessted!

limits: piss,scat, illegal, oral, pain, family, friends, findom

toys: lovense hush, handcuffs, gag, blindfold, dildo

kik: paulwista
Old 05-06-2023, 03:19 PM   #6
Fenel

i just added Sir

My pm dares:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91818

My Rules:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91819

Snapchat:
@Fenel127

Kik:
@Lasthurrah127

Twitter:
@LasthurrahX127
Name: Frz~''JuSt A FreAKy FAggOt''((2.2k))
Old 05-07-2023, 11:49 PM   #7
just a guy

I tried to message you on discord Sir.
Old 05-11-2023, 03:14 PM   #8
Messygirl249

Hi, I have added you Sir, I am Strawberry Fanta

Last edited by Messygirl249; 05-11-2023 at 03:23 PM.
Old 05-12-2023, 07:49 AM   #9
kinkgirlargentina

Added you on discord.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk