Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-22-2013, 10:12 PM   #1
fdribble

Default Forced bi/gay anal dare

The back ground of this dare comes from me having a friend who is gay and never asking him if i can suck him off or if he would fuck me so i could experience it.

What you'll need:

A gay friend
Moblie phone
Lube (optional)
Condoms (optional)
Your favourite self bondage meathod that involves a lock and key
Handcuffs
Gag
Blindfold
Ear plugs

What you have to do:

Find somewhere where you can handcuff yourself so your on all fours and cant get up, a radiator pipe is ideal.

Place the lube, condoms and keys out on the floor about where your ass will be

Text your gay friend and ask him to come round, tell him your have left your house key outside somewhere and he should let himself in.

Insert the ear plugs and gag and get down on all fours in the position near the laid out items.

Now hand cuff one wrist and thread yhe cuffs round the raidator pipe or what ever you are using to keep you on all fours. Now put the blindfold on and lock in the other wrist.

Now when your gay friend arrives he will find you tied down on all fours with lube condoms and they keys near your ass, he can either fuck you or let you go.

Because of the blindfold and earplugs you wont know when he arrives or what he is going to do, the first thing you will know about it is him either undoing the handcuffs or pressing his hard throbbing end against your awaiting hole

Likes:, BDSM, CBT, Ballbusting, nipple clamps, cum eating, bondage, ice, Piss

Want to try: post orgasm torture, Extreme CBT, Extreme pain, Forced bi, nettles, needles in balls, scat

Will Not Do: Illegal, Family, Permenant, public

My PM Dares

My punishment ideas
fdribble is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to fdribble for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal dare, gay