Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-29-2022, 04:23 PM   #1
SpiderWebb

Default 24/F Dares for Vacation in Peru

Hey everyone, I have been gone for a very long time, I was in and out of a committed relationship, but for now, we are apart and I am on a vacation down to Peru with my girl friends! I will be here for about two weeks and I am hoping to explore a little more of my kinky side!

I feel more comfortable trying more public stuff since I know I’m not coming back here, as well as the fact I my friends have a few days visiting their families and I will be on my own for a few days! I have not updated my signature yet, and I will get there in a bit, but I’m not okay with having sex with strangers for safety sake, but I am willing to push limits a little bit. I didn’t bring a lot of toys with me, but I do have a bullet vibrator and household stuff and I can revert back to my crafty teenage self to find a makeshift dildo😉.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM or post here, I don’t know if I will have service every night, but I will try to make sure I post at least once a day!

https://dirtycode.io/8TN1J

Nipple play, spanking, humiliation, hidden public, Double penetration, submission, short term denial, predicament bondage, timed bondage, extended use

Limits:
Feet, piss/shit, public nudity, pics/video, blood, permanent, extremely messy, cam, involving strangers

Toys: Bullet Vibe, S/M/L Butt Plugs, S/M Dildos, Rope, Timer Lock (up to 30min), Ball Gag, Enema Syringe, Clothespins, Household Items
SpiderWebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 04:45 PM   #2
Emily2004

How about trying a naked and barefoot on a walk? Or is that to much.
Emily2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 05:14 PM   #3
SpiderWebb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily2004 View Post
How about trying a naked and barefoot on a walk? Or is that to much.
I think I could try that! We will be on a beach that is public, but not by any hotels or anything, I can maybe take a walk at night! I won’t be there tonight, but I will write a response on it when I do it! Thank you for the task miss!

Nipple play, spanking, humiliation, hidden public, Double penetration, submission, short term denial, predicament bondage, timed bondage, extended use

Limits:
Feet, piss/shit, public nudity, pics/video, blood, permanent, extremely messy, cam, involving strangers

Toys: Bullet Vibe, S/M/L Butt Plugs, S/M Dildos, Rope, Timer Lock (up to 30min), Ball Gag, Enema Syringe, Clothespins, Household Items
Old 05-29-2022, 05:35 PM   #4
solosub

Here are a few to start with:

1. You must wear a plug for at least 2 hours outside of your hotel every day, increasing in size each day (small plug the first, medium the second, etc)
2. You are not allowed to wear a bra the entire time you’re in Peru.
3. Every day before you go out you must wear clothespins on your nipples for twenty minutes to make them extra sensitive while you’re out and about without your bra.
4. Weather permitting, wear your shortest skirts/dresses every chance you have, and your never allowed to wear panties with them. Bonus points if you wear them with your plug and are not allowed to pull down or adjust the skirts more than once an hour, even after sitting down/standing up
5 twice a day you are to edge yourself with the builet vibrator, once when you wake up and once when you go to bed. You are not allowed to cum without permission from a person in real life, whether that person is a stranger or one of your girl friends is up to you. You’re allowed to be as misleading when asking for permission as you want, but if there’s any doubt in your mind whether you have permission or not, you were probably too misleading.
6. Keep track of how many times you catch someone checking you out or catching you doing something naughty (walking naked in the beach, looking at your tits, etc). At the end of each day count it up and that’s how many times you must spank each cheek before going to bed, and they’re cumulative. So if you count 5 times the first day, you spank each cheek 5 times that night. If you count 3 times the next day, you spank yourself 8 times that night (5+3).

Now that you have some rules let’s give you some tasks.
Every day flash your tits in at least two public places and your ass in one.
At least twice in this trip you must edge yourself outside of your room.
Get someone else to spank your ass at least once on this trip (could be a stranger or a friend).
At least twice wear a loose top while out and intentionally let a mile slip or. Don’t fix your top until someone points it out to you.

Please let us know how this all goes!
solosub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 07:49 PM   #5
Emily2004

How about going naked to a night and dancing. Think that possible?
Old 05-30-2022, 04:24 PM   #6
SpiderWebb

Quote:
Originally Posted by solosub View Post
Here are a few to start with:

1. You must wear a plug for at least 2 hours outside of your hotel every day, increasing in size each day (small plug the first, medium the second, etc)
2. You are not allowed to wear a bra the entire time you’re in Peru.
3. Every day before you go out you must wear clothespins on your nipples for twenty minutes to make them extra sensitive while you’re out and about without your bra.
4. Weather permitting, wear your shortest skirts/dresses every chance you have, and your never allowed to wear panties with them. Bonus points if you wear them with your plug and are not allowed to pull down or adjust the skirts more than once an hour, even after sitting down/standing up
5 twice a day you are to edge yourself with the builet vibrator, once when you wake up and once when you go to bed. You are not allowed to cum without permission from a person in real life, whether that person is a stranger or one of your girl friends is up to you. You’re allowed to be as misleading when asking for permission as you want, but if there’s any doubt in your mind whether you have permission or not, you were probably too misleading.
6. Keep track of how many times you catch someone checking you out or catching you doing something naughty (walking naked in the beach, looking at your tits, etc). At the end of each day count it up and that’s how many times you must spank each cheek before going to bed, and they’re cumulative. So if you count 5 times the first day, you spank each cheek 5 times that night. If you count 3 times the next day, you spank yourself 8 times that night (5+3).

Now that you have some rules let’s give you some tasks.
Every day flash your tits in at least two public places and your ass in one.
At least twice in this trip you must edge yourself outside of your room.
Get someone else to spank your ass at least once on this trip (could be a stranger or a friend).
At least twice wear a loose top while out and intentionally let a mile slip or. Don’t fix your top until someone points it out to you.

Please let us know how this all goes!
Oh my god! Thank you so much, these are so thoughtful and naughty! I will try my best on some of the rules, but I’ll go through them individually and if there’s anything you want to add or change let me know!

1) I can definitely do this, but I’m unclear on what to do after the third day, do I start over on the small plug and keep rotating?

2) I will be meeting my friends family, so I want to make a good impression, but otherwise, I will neglect my bras.

3) I am not totally sure if I’ll have time for it since my girl friends have a bunch planned for me some mornings, but if I have the time, I will make sure it gets done!

4) Honestly, this one makes me so nervous, but that’s why I wanted to do this, so you got it! I will maybe not go for your bonus points, but I’ll make sure I have the plug in sometimes!

5) I really don’t understand Spanish very well, and I don’t want to involve me friends in this, so I might ask for another way to get permission, since I can’t get it from strangers, but I will complete my edges as assigned!

6) This sounds super fun! And I love a red ass, so I might try to get caught *just a little* more! Thank you!

Tasks:
I am more than happy to flash myself a little, just maybe to directly to anyone where it’s obvious or attention grabbing, I’ve never done this before, so it’ll be fun!
I actually edged a little outside yesterday! So I think I can keep this one up, the vibe is easy to hide and quiet, so that’ll be my strategy!
The spanking one when I first read it, I thought “hell no” but after thinking about it and getting a little horny thinking about trying public stuff, I’m up for it!
I’m so nervous for this last one, but if we’re tanning or swimming, I could probably swing it!

Thanks so much for the thoughtful tasks! I’ll write back with reports as I have them!

Limits:

Old 05-30-2022, 04:38 PM   #7
Ballsofsteel1
Account Banned

During your stay will you be staying in any hotels on your own? I may have a few ideas if so 😊
Ballsofsteel1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2022, 04:43 PM   #8
SpiderWebb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily2004 View Post
How about going naked to a night and dancing. Think that possible?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballsofsteel1 View Post
During your stay will you be staying in any hotels on your own? I may have a few ideas if so 😊
Emily, I don’t think I’m cool with that, I think it might be illegal?

I will have two nights where I will be alone as my friends are staying with their families!

Limits:

Old 05-30-2022, 04:49 PM   #9
Ballsofsteel1
Account Banned

Well how about on one of those days you strip naked in your room after breakfast put headphones with music on tie yourself up using your 30minute timer and lay on the bed blindfold on too - you gambling on whether housekeeping come to clean your room whilst you there but you may not know unt time is up and the room is clean 😉

Otherwise how about some kind of dare that may involve some kind of risk using either the lift or the stairs?
Old 05-30-2022, 04:55 PM   #10
Emily2004

That cool. Don't to get you in trouble.
Old 05-30-2022, 05:01 PM   #11
SpiderWebb

Quote:
Well how about on one of those days you strip naked in your room after breakfast put headphones with music on tie yourself up using your 30minute timer and lay on the bed blindfold on too - you gambling on whether housekeeping come to clean your room whilst you there but you may not know unt time is up and the room is clean 😉

Otherwise how about some kind of dare that may involve some kind of risk using either the lift or the stairs?
So I’m going to be in an Airbnb actually and they have like checkout procedures and all that, sorry😢

Limits:

Old 05-30-2022, 05:07 PM   #12
Ballsofsteel1
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderWebb View Post
So I’m going to be in an Airbnb actually and they have like checkout procedures and all that, sorry😢
That’s a shame - how about a hidden public dare using your bullet vibe? How many settings does it have? How does it affect you on each setting? Is it controllable whilst in place? As in turn it up or down on or off?
Old 05-30-2022, 10:30 PM   #13
solosub

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderWebb View Post
Oh my god! Thank you so much, these are so thoughtful and naughty! I will try my best on some of the rules, but I’ll go through them individually and if there’s anything you want to add or change let me know!

1) I can definitely do this, but I’m unclear on what to do after the third day, do I start over on the small plug and keep rotating?

2) I will be meeting my friends family, so I want to make a good impression, but otherwise, I will neglect my bras.

3) I am not totally sure if I’ll have time for it since my girl friends have a bunch planned for me some mornings, but if I have the time, I will make sure it gets done!

4) Honestly, this one makes me so nervous, but that’s why I wanted to do this, so you got it! I will maybe not go for your bonus points, but I’ll make sure I have the plug in sometimes!

5) I really don’t understand Spanish very well, and I don’t want to involve me friends in this, so I might ask for another way to get permission, since I can’t get it from strangers, but I will complete my edges as assigned!

6) This sounds super fun! And I love a red ass, so I might try to get caught *just a little* more! Thank you!

Tasks:
I am more than happy to flash myself a little, just maybe to directly to anyone where it’s obvious or attention grabbing, I’ve never done this before, so it’ll be fun!
I actually edged a little outside yesterday! So I think I can keep this one up, the vibe is easy to hide and quiet, so that’ll be my strategy!
The spanking one when I first read it, I thought “hell no” but after thinking about it and getting a little horny thinking about trying public stuff, I’m up for it!
I’m so nervous for this last one, but if we’re tanning or swimming, I could probably swing it!

Thanks so much for the thoughtful tasks! I’ll write back with reports as I have them!
I love your enthusiasm and willingness to push yourself! You're gonna do great and I'm looking forward to hearing about your adventures How many days are you planning on being there? When do you get there?

1. I wasn't sure how long you would be there so I decided to just start with the three days. After the third day you'll continue wearing the large plug and begin increasing the time instead by a half hour each day (so on the fourth day you'll wear it for 2.5 hours, on the fifth day for 3 hours, etc). Additionally, after the third day start wearing the small plug to bed to further train your ass. If at any point the plug becomes extremely uncomfortable or painful, remove it as soon as you can and try again to make the full time the next day. While doing all of this is fun, it's important that you stay safe and healthy.

2. Completely understandable! Instead, wear a dress or skirt while meeting them, and follow the rule that accompanies that (no panties). While meeting them you're allowed to wear a dress/skirt that's a respectable length (and which I highly recommend) to help make a good impression on them.

3. If you don't have time for the full twenty minutes every day, wear them for as much time as you have while getting ready. For instance, if you have a day where you have to get up and go immediately, wear the clothespins while you brush your teeth or otherwise get ready in the morning. If you strive to wear them for as long as you can every morning, up to a maximum of twenty minutes, you'll be following this rule.

4. I'm proud of you for pushing yourself out of your comfort zone and committing to do this one! Once you've done this one for a couple of days and are getting used to it, I would challenge you to go for the bonus points but don't feel pressured to, they are bonus after all. Though keep in mind your whole goal is to push yourself a bit while on vacation

5. Hmm, instead of asking for permission how about this: in order to get permission to cum you have to somehow get one of your friends to say a certain word that I'll give you each day, a different word each day. For instance, if on day one I gave you the word "Xylophone" you would have to get one of your friends to verbally say "Xylophone" in order for you to be allowed to cum that night. And no cheating, they must say it in (relatively) regular conversation, you can't show them a picture of a xylophone and ask what it is. Now, if that much involvement with your friends still makes you uncomfortable, that's completely okay! If that's the case, let me know and I'll come up with a different method for you to get permission.

6. I'm glad you like this one! I would highly recommend getting caught as much as possible, but that's just me

Tasks:
Assuming you meant "maybe not directly to anyone where it's obvious...", that's fine! In my mind, flashing should have the risk of getting caught, not necessarily the guarantee of it. Though if at some point you decide you definitely want to get caught flashing and want ideas, please let me know and I'll be happy to come up with ideas!

Good to know you already have a little practice edging outside! If this one turns out to be too easy and you want more, feel free to ask me for more suggestions.

I'm glad you're up for the spanking one even though it makes you nervous! I'm sure the more you edge and turn yourself on throughout the trip, the more you'll get excited to try this one

Sounds like you have a plan for trying this one! Though once you've tried it at the pool or elsewhere I'd challenge you to think outside of the box and your comfort zone if you decide you're up for it.

I'm going to add one more task/rule: Every day take two pictures of yourself at least one fully naked, and set one as your lock screen and one as your background. The pictures should be embarrassing/revealing enough that you want to turn your phone away from others whenever you use it. One that I would recommend is taking a picture after your nightly spankings and with your plug in so you can document how red your ass gets from getting caught throughout your trip!

A couple quick suggestions: With all of the flashing you have planned for the trip, take care to make sure children aren't around when you try anything. And of course, everything here is meant for you to have fun! It's okay to feel nervous/scared about trying all of this and pushing through that nervousness, but if anything causes you pain or extreme anxiety while doing it, stop immediately. Stay safe and have fun!

I'm looking forward to reading your reports! If you have any further questions or comments, feel free to pm me or post them here, I'll do my best to check back on the thread as often as I can so I can answer you as quickly as possible.
solosub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2022, 10:36 PM   #14
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

Only wear high heels over 5 inch unless on the beach no pants skirts or dresses only

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
sissyxresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 08:45 AM   #15
SpiderWebb

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissyxresser View Post
Only wear high heels over 5 inch unless on the beach no pants skirts or dresses only
I am on vacation and not only do I not have heels that high, but I did not bring heels at all, I’m sorry 😢

Quote:
That’s a shame - how about a hidden public dare using your bullet vibe? How many settings does it have? How does it affect you on each setting? Is it controllable whilst in place? As in turn it up or down on or off?
I am more than happy to do that! It has 4 settings low to high, lowest I could leave all day, I won’t cum but it’s a nice reminder and it’s not too loud, second I will cum, but it takes a while, third is the highest I can do in public because the fourth is a huge step up and it’s loud. It is just a bullet, so to change settings I have to take it out unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solosub View Post
I love your enthusiasm and willingness to push yourself! You're gonna do great and I'm looking forward to hearing about your adventures How many days are you planning on being there? When do you get there?

1. I wasn't sure how long you would be there so I decided to just start with the three days. After the third day you'll continue wearing the large plug and begin increasing the time instead by a half hour each day (so on the fourth day you'll wear it for 2.5 hours, on the fifth day for 3 hours, etc). Additionally, after the third day start wearing the small plug to bed to further train your ass. If at any point the plug becomes extremely uncomfortable or painful, remove it as soon as you can and try again to make the full time the next day. While doing all of this is fun, it's important that you stay safe and healthy.

2. Completely understandable! Instead, wear a dress or skirt while meeting them, and follow the rule that accompanies that (no panties). While meeting them you're allowed to wear a dress/skirt that's a respectable length (and which I highly recommend) to help make a good impression on them.

3. If you don't have time for the full twenty minutes every day, wear them for as much time as you have while getting ready. For instance, if you have a day where you have to get up and go immediately, wear the clothespins while you brush your teeth or otherwise get ready in the morning. If you strive to wear them for as long as you can every morning, up to a maximum of twenty minutes, you'll be following this rule.

4. I'm proud of you for pushing yourself out of your comfort zone and committing to do this one! Once you've done this one for a couple of days and are getting used to it, I would challenge you to go for the bonus points but don't feel pressured to, they are bonus after all. Though keep in mind your whole goal is to push yourself a bit while on vacation

5. Hmm, instead of asking for permission how about this: in order to get permission to cum you have to somehow get one of your friends to say a certain word that I'll give you each day, a different word each day. For instance, if on day one I gave you the word "Xylophone" you would have to get one of your friends to verbally say "Xylophone" in order for you to be allowed to cum that night. And no cheating, they must say it in (relatively) regular conversation, you can't show them a picture of a xylophone and ask what it is. Now, if that much involvement with your friends still makes you uncomfortable, that's completely okay! If that's the case, let me know and I'll come up with a different method for you to get permission.

6. I'm glad you like this one! I would highly recommend getting caught as much as possible, but that's just me

Tasks:
Assuming you meant "maybe not directly to anyone where it's obvious...", that's fine! In my mind, flashing should have the risk of getting caught, not necessarily the guarantee of it. Though if at some point you decide you definitely want to get caught flashing and want ideas, please let me know and I'll be happy to come up with ideas!

Good to know you already have a little practice edging outside! If this one turns out to be too easy and you want more, feel free to ask me for more suggestions.

I'm glad you're up for the spanking one even though it makes you nervous! I'm sure the more you edge and turn yourself on throughout the trip, the more you'll get excited to try this one

Sounds like you have a plan for trying this one! Though once you've tried it at the pool or elsewhere I'd challenge you to think outside of the box and your comfort zone if you decide you're up for it.

I'm going to add one more task/rule: Every day take two pictures of yourself at least one fully naked, and set one as your lock screen and one as your background. The pictures should be embarrassing/revealing enough that you want to turn your phone away from others whenever you use it. One that I would recommend is taking a picture after your nightly spankings and with your plug in so you can document how red your ass gets from getting caught throughout your trip!

A couple quick suggestions: With all of the flashing you have planned for the trip, take care to make sure children aren't around when you try anything. And of course, everything here is meant for you to have fun! It's okay to feel nervous/scared about trying all of this and pushing through that nervousness, but if anything causes you pain or extreme anxiety while doing it, stop immediately. Stay safe and have fun!

I'm looking forward to reading your reports! If you have any further questions or comments, feel free to pm me or post them here, I'll do my best to check back on the thread as often as I can so I can answer you as quickly as possible.
You got it! I really am excited, we are at a new place today, and I should be able to start getting some of my tasks and rules done! So I’ll let you guys know either tonight or tomorrow how it’s going! I’m am here another 8 days, 9 including this one.

1) You got it, more than happy to try it!
2) I might wear panties just because if the kids that will be around
3) That works for me!
4) Still might not go for the bonus part, but I’m excited for it
5) I love this idea! Sounds fun/difficult, I love it, how will I know what word to do each day? Maybe send me a PM?
6) Uh, don’t wanna get caught😂

No I don’t mean like flashing rocks and trees, but I mean maybe far enough away it’ll be hard to tell, or somewhere like a balcony where I’m more isolated or protected.
I’d love more with outside stuff if you have any ideas!
The phone screen I probably won’t do since my girls all know my password and we share phones a bunch when we’re out.

Any more ideas, I am super thrilled, I can’t wait to get started and hear everyone’s feedback!

Limits:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
public, vacation, vibe