Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2016, 09:27 AM   #1
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Band-Aid Tease, torment, edge, denial and punish my pussy and 38DD breasts

I have disappointed my master,

I have been lax and lazy; Not replying to posts to my threads, not thanking those who post, not reporting in a timely manner.....or at all in some cases.

I have been instructed to have you punish, torment and tease my pussy and 38DD breasts.
As well, add edges as nessisary.........my denial will continue until 11pm pacific time Tuesday Oct 4th. *edit; max two edges per post, no consecutive posts, you must instruct this slut how she is to edge for you*

Provided I perform all tasks and respond in a timely manner, my Sir will allow me to cum.

Items for your use;

Hitachi Wand
8 inch soft feel pink vibe
Remote wii vibe
arousal get
crotch rope
blindfold
spreader bar
duck tape
clothes pins
flogger

Please help me demonstrate to my Sir that I can be obedient and reliable.

This obedient cock sucking cum slut thanks you in advance.

andreaswallows...........as directed.

xoxoxo

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!

Last edited by AndreaSwallows; 09-27-2016 at 10:47 AM. Reason: add a rule
Old 09-27-2016, 09:58 AM   #2
Sarmatio
getDare Sweetheart

Tie breasts tight with rope or alternative. Put clothespins on nipples, clit and two on each pussy lip. Plug ass, start fucking pussy and stimulate clit with the hitachi. Do a edge and remove clothespins, starting with those on pussy lips, then nipples, and last clit. Repeat until all clothespins are off and untie breasts.
Old 09-27-2016, 10:03 AM   #3
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default As the Doctor Ordered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarmatio View Post
Tie breasts tight with rope or alternative. Put clothespins on nipples, clit and two on each pussy lip. Plug ass, start fucking pussy and stimulate clit with the hitachi. Do a edge and remove clothespins, starting with those on pussy lips, then nipples, and last clit. Repeat until all clothespins are off and untie breasts.
Thank You Doctor,

I am working from home today, I will begin you punishment shortly. Anal is a hard limit, therefore no ass plug.

I will report once completed Sir,

This Slut respectfully thanks you for her well deserved punishment.

xoxoxo

Old 09-27-2016, 10:13 AM   #4
Ambuedd

Working from home.

Edge 10 times in the next 90mins in front of an open window. No blinds or curtains.
Old 09-27-2016, 10:25 AM   #5
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Default slight modification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambuedd View Post
Working from home.

Edge 10 times in the next 90mins in front of an open window. No blinds or curtains.
Ambuedd,

This is Sir Robert, Owner and protector of Andreaswallows.

Thank you for your post, to be practical, i think we need to set some ground rules;

No consecutive posts

You may request up to 2 edges per post, but you need to specify how you want the slut to edge. After all, one of the purposes of this exorcise is to teach the slut how to follow direction

Andrea, please modify your initial post to reflect these amendments.

Thank you

Sir Robert, user name; BC1iron

Owner and Protector of Andreaswallows.

If you have a particular task for my Slut, please PM me or post to one of our active threads.

User name; BC1iron.
Old 09-27-2016, 10:45 AM   #6
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Pinned and wet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarmatio View Post
Thank you again for the task Doctor,

First I sat at my desk in my office chair, I had no rope available so I decided to use wide elastic bands. I bent forward and wrapped at least 5 elastics around the base of each of my breasts. It was an unusual yet arousing sensation.

I then applied clothes pins to each, now erect and quite prominent nipple. I then applied clothes pins to each of my pussy lips, initially painful, then even more aroused.........the pin on my clit almost made me cry! Then, the wand, OMG I couldn't believe how instantly aroused I became from the pain of the clothes pins........then vicious wand had this slut ready to cum in under 45 seconds. I backed off the pressure of the wand, struggling to modulate the intensity on my pinned clit.....riding the edge for what seemed like 5 minutes. I couldn't take it any longer.
My chair now soaked with pussy juice, I set the wand aside and began to remove the pins......as the blood rushed back to my clit....the sensation almost made me cum.......and then my nipples.....as I looked as my bound breasts, a was amazed at how hard and red they had become, pins off, tingling sensation throughout my breasts and nipples.

This now dripping wet slut thanks you Sir Sarmatio.

xoxoxo

Old 09-27-2016, 11:09 AM   #7
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Music Beam The warmth of the sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambuedd View Post
Working from home.

Sir Ambuedd,

I have completed your task, modified as per my Master's rule.

I positioned my chair in front of the second story window in my home office. Resting one foot on each side of the window sill, I leaned back in my chair, I could feel the warmth of the sun as it shone directly on my wet pussy, still tender from the previous task.

Using my pink vibe, I slowly circled my sensitive swollen clit, then pushed the vibe deep inside my wetness...........back out again........and onto my clit.

Edged two times as directed Sir Ambuedd.

This now dripping wet cum slut thanks you for your task.

xoxoxo..........

Old 09-27-2016, 11:25 AM   #8
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

Put a clothespin on each nipple and sit naked on your chair in front of the window. Duct tape your feet to the legs of the chair, and one arm to the armrest. Rest the hitachi between your legs on the low setting. Put on your blindfold.

Remain like this until you have edged twice.

Exposed blackmail victims can be found on my kinktalk!

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Limits: scat, blood, family, social suicide
Old 09-27-2016, 12:34 PM   #9
SwitchKinkyM
getDare Sweetheart

Hi Andrea,

Just a simple two edges for you. Turn the pink vibe on low and slide it into your pussy. Do not touch it again until you edge. After the first edge, turn it off for 5 minutes, but leave it inside you.

Once the 5 minutes are up, turn it on low again until you edge the second time.

Enjoy!

30 M - Eastern US

Kinks - Bondage, Orgasm Control, Light CBT, and Chastity

Limits - Piss, Scat, Blood, Crossdressing, Messy, Illegal/Public, Permanent

Toys - Plug, Chastity cage, Bondage Rope, Clothespins

Old 09-27-2016, 12:35 PM   #10
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Warm breeze thru the open window.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdelt View Post
Put a clothespin on each nipple and sit naked on your chair in front of the window. Duct tape your feet to the legs of the chair, and one arm to the armrest. Rest the hitachi between your legs on the low setting. Put on your blindfold.

Remain like this until you have edged twice.
Thank you Sir Jdelt,

The configuration of the chair is such that I am unable to tape my feet to the legs. I chose instead to drape each of my legs over the respective arm rest and tape them in place.

I secured the wand against my clit by tying with my crotch rope.

Clothes pins on nipples, and the window open slightly.

The first edge came up quite quickly, repositioning slightly to keep from cumming, I rode it for a good 2 minutes.

2 minute break..........back to the vibe again..........the blindfold definitely added to the level of excitement........during the second edge I caught myself moaning long and slow.........suddenly remembering the window was open, I tried to hold back my moans.

I am a wet hot mess...

This cum slut thanks you for the task Sir.

xoxoxo......

Old 09-27-2016, 01:04 PM   #11
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for the great report!

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Old 09-27-2016, 01:19 PM   #12
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default anything else Sir?

Quote:
I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for the great report!
My pleasure Sir Jdelt,

Anything else this cock sucking fuck slut can do for you Sir?

xoxoxoxo........

Old 09-27-2016, 01:31 PM   #13
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

Well, since you asked so nicely...
Stay by the window. Lock your feet in the spreader bar, and slip the wii vibe inside you on the lowest setting. Leave the window open (that was a great idea), put the blindfold back on, and use the flogger on your breasts until you edge twice. For the flogging, start with a light, gentle stroke for the first. Gradually build in intensity until the 10th stroke is as hard as you can strike. Then start over and repeat the cycle.

Old 09-27-2016, 01:37 PM   #14
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwitchKinkyM View Post
Hi Andrea,

Just a simple two edges for you. Turn the pink vibe on low and slide it into your pussy. Do not touch it again until you edge. After the first edge, turn it off for 5 minutes, but leave it inside you.

Once the 5 minutes are up, turn it on low again until you edge the second time.

Enjoy!
Mmmm...delicious! Pinky is so soft. I think Pinky is still one of my favorites. Feeling the low vibe inside my pussy is almost enough to send me over the edge. It sounds like a simple task, but I can cum so easily with Pinky, its hard to refrain myself. My pussy muscles squeeze Pinky and l slightly move with it. My hips start to move as I sit in my chair. I set the timer for 5 minutes, I swear, it was the longest 5 minutes ever! My cunt now dripping....so wet....

I was so close to cumming....the second edge...
...soooo hard.....to contain myself.

This slut thanks you

xoxoxo,
Andreaswallows....feeling full of Pinky

Old 09-27-2016, 02:59 PM   #15
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default All a flutter

Quote:
Well, since you asked so nicely...
Stay by the window. Lock your feet in the spreader bar, and slip the wii vibe inside you on the lowest setting. Leave the window open (that was a great idea), put the blindfold back on, and use the flogger on your breasts until you edge twice. For the flogging, start with a light, gentle stroke for the first. Gradually build in intensity until the 10th stroke is as hard as you can strike. Then start over and repeat the cycle.
Sir Jdelt,

With great enthusiasm this slut positioned herself in front of the open window. Standing with my feet should width apart, wearing 5 inch heels as to add to the difficulty, I secured the spreader bar to my ankles.

Precariously balancing, I chose to add the elastics around the base of my breasts, the sensation of them being bound is something I am curious to explore more of.......

Window open, blindfolded, wiivibe humming along.....I began with the flogger. Sets of 10, increasing force with each blow.........first flutter of my hypersensitive cunt occurred half way thru my 3rd set of flogging, .............breasts tender and throbbing...........pussy swollen a pulsing..........wetness now running down my legs........all these sensations heightened by the blindfold. edging.........2 maybe three minutes........had to pull the vibe out and just in the nick of time..........so close.

Standing, trembling, trying to relax......3 maybe 4 minutes, I became aware of the sound of the world thru my open window.

I start again, vibe in place, flogger making the now familiar noise with each strike against my now tenderized breasts......pressure building..........I wanted to cum so bad...........2nd set completed........pussy, breasts, clit now pulsing in unison.........5th strike, left breast, I let out a gasp, felt the flutter again in my soaked cunt........edging.........suddenly craving my Sir cock in my mouth, imagining this moment, all the sensations at once, if only my master was here, controlling my breathing with his cock at the back of my throat.........STOP. I quickly pulled the vibe out and fell back into the chair.

This exhausted, trembling slut thanks you......

I trust I did not disappoint you Sir Jdelt?

xoxoxoxo

Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial., edge, pain, punishment, vibe