Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-09-2009, 01:46 PM   #1
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default A Long Time Coming, Chapter II

Click here to read the completed story without user comments!

This is just an introductory post.

This is just meant as a teaser. I apologize for giving everyone too much hope. Unfortunately, I probably won't be able to post on this story until the end of July, and this story deserves all the attention I can devote to it.

I will get to it as soon as possible, and I thank you again for your patience and indulgence.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

Last edited by Leopard; 09-06-2014 at 12:06 AM.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 07:22 PM   #2
MasFresco

End of july eh? Then I patiently await your next bit of written genius.

Limits: Anything. I don't do dares. I only enjoy reading creative ideas.
MasFresco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 11:41 AM   #3
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default A Phone Call Away

I was in the bath when the phone rang. I decided not to get up. By the time I would reach the phone, my answering would have picked it up. It had a been a grueling day at school and I was in no mood to entertain anyone. After four rings, the machine picked up - but the caller did not leave a message. No problem. It wasn't important.

I finished drying myself before going over to the phone to check on the caller identification. Unlisted number.

It had been over a month since I had seen Danielle at the mall. Although I had not forgotten about our encounter, I had cast it aside as the pleasant memory that it was. Life went on. For the first few days, I had hoped to hear from her again, but eventually things had happened and my mind had turned to other concerns. I had no reason to think it was her trying to reach me, and I didn't, not at the time.

Around nine in the evening, the phone rang again. This time I was able to pick up.

"Hello."
"Hi."

A simple word shattered my stability.

"Danielle..."
"Hi Frank."

I wanted to speak up, to say something clever, but I just froze. I felt like I was seventeen again. Six long years later, the sound of her voice, the idea of her existence still affected me to the same extent. I didn't like it. I wasn't really sure why.

"It's... I called earlier but you didn't answer..."
"I was... in the... I was busy."
"It's okay. How are you?"

My eyes darted to the clock. Nine. It was early in the evening. What did she want?

"I'm good... I... what can I do for you?"
"Nothing much. I just... wanted to chat a little."
"Okay. What about?"
"Nothing special. How have you been? What... what have you been doing?"
"School. Pretty much. Acting."
"Acting?"
"Well, theater. I've got a play coming up in a few months."
"Play? Acting or..."
"Directing actually. Amateur, really. I'm... the troop director."
"Wow. That's cool."

The tone in her voice made me believe that something was up, but I was too absorbed in my own mind to focus on it. Danielle was calling me. Everything else seemed irrelevant.

"And you?"
"Oh... same thing. Well, school. Really, I'm... great. Doing good."
"Glad to hear it..."

Already, the conversation was taking its toll on me. My mind was going blank. I wanted desperately to talk to her, but I ended up remaining quiet.

"So... when is the play?"
"Three months. I could... give you the details?"
"Sure, I'd like that."

I gave her the coordinates to the playhouse and the representation hours. The thing was already planned and I had the numbers memorized.

"Do you like theater?"
"I do. I'm no good at it though. I can't act if my life depends on it."
"You used to be pretty good."
"Thanks... That is a compliment, right?"
"Yes..."

There was a first moment of silence on the phone. It did not feel awkward, but it made me reflect on how much we had missed of each others' lives. A tear came to my eye, though I didn't notice it at first.

"It's so good to talk to you..."
"I'm glad... would you like to meet again?"
"Oh no!"
"I'm sorry."

My heart skipped a beat.

"Oh! I mean, not right now... tonight... I have..."

It was the first moment I noticed the uneasiness in her voice.

"Danielle?"
"Yes, Frank."
"Do you want to meet, sometime? Any time?"
"I'd like that... but... I'll call you. Okay?"
"Sure."
"I... I gotta go. I... take care."
"You too."
"Bye."

She hung up as I was saying my own goodbye. I felt the tear and I wiped it away. My heart was shaking and my stomach was in knots. Her voice had filled my entire being with hope, but her tone was that of someone in need of help.

There was so much I didn't know. I had last seen her six years prior, at her father's house, in the swimming pool area, as we lay naked beside each other. We had kissed twice. I had caressed her naked back. It hadn't gone any further than that physically, but emotionally, we had connected on so many levels it had been frightening and exhilirating. Never had I felt such a deep spiritual and psychological connection. She had led the entire event, and I was glad for it. I couldn't have handled the pressure back then. But we were six years later, I had grown more confident in matters of relationship, if not love. I had shared my existence briefly with two girls; one relationship had lasted but a week and the other had lasted a month. It had gone as far as kissing and petting; one of them had also performed manually on me. But that was three years ago. I did not meet anyone between then and now, and Danielle's emergence into my life brought back all sorts of pleasant and uneasy feelings.

I had loved Danielle. I wasn't afraid to say it anymore, given the distance that separated me from those events. I had thought of her many times after that last visit to her house. And it had been a last visit. Paul and I had parted ways: his music had taken precedence over our friendship. I was sad. We had kept in touch for three more years, and then things went silent on his end. I let him go. I regretted it once in a while.

Danielle had been completely lost to me. And now she was found. And she needed help. Or maybe I was imagining things.

I stared at the phone for a whole minute before moving elsewhere in my lonely room. In a few weeks, I would be moving out of my parents' place, and heading into my first apartment with a new friend I had met through my theater group. My life was about to change; it seemed somehow fitting that Danielle, my first real love, and the girl who had meant so much to me in a single night, should manifest herself in that hour.

That night, I didn't sleep well. My mind raced back to that swimming pool, to her naked yet too young body. But she was a woman now, and the image shifted, though it became blurry as she stepped out of the water. It had been a while since I had remembered a dream, let alone an erotic dream.

Danielle had changed my life, and somehow, I knew she would be doing it again. But what her return to my circle entailed, I could not fathom. It would be a trip into the past and into the present, that would ultimately lead me into the future. A future of endless possibilities, punctuated by moments of joy and sadness, pain and healing, but mostly change. What does not change cannot grow, and I had not finished my journey, six years ago. I was picking up where we left off, although I didn't realize it as I lay in my bed awake, thinking of her blurry form in the waters of the swimming pool.
Old 08-05-2009, 04:51 PM   #4
erick92
Distinguished Member

Reading this story sends shivers down my spine, and almost reminds me of something. Very nice installment for the start to the next chapter. As always, please continue it. The detail is great, letting me play the whole story out like a movie in my head.

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 02:37 PM   #5
HSsportsstar 1

Send a message via AIM to HSsportsstar 1

cannot wait for more!
HSsportsstar 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 09:06 PM   #6
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default The Second Call

Roughly two days later, I came back from school to find a message on my answering machine. I did not pick it up at first; I was tired from the walk and I was very hungry, so I set to cooking myself up some dinner. The only people whoever called and left a message were my parents (saying they would be late) and my friend Steve. I knew it wasn't Steve, because I had seen him in the afternoon, and if it was my parents, it could wait a while.

As I sat down with my bowl of spaghetti, I pressed play. Danielle's voice came up and disrupted my train of thought.

"Hi Frank, it's Danielle. You're not home so I'm leaving a message. I just wanted to talk to you..."

There was a pause.

"I'm not doing so good, to be honest, and I could really use a friend. But... well, it's complicated. If you could be at home around nine, I'll call you back."

There was another pause.

"So, I hope to talk to you. If not, another time. Bye."

I listened in silence as the end of message beep cut off her voice. Her tone did not sound as distraught as our earlier conversation. I could tell she had calmed down - but about what? To know that a friend of mine needed help but to be unable to come to her rescue was unnerving.

I had made other plans for the night. The latest action movie had been out for a few weeks, and I really wanted to go see it with Steve. But Danielle's request had altered my plan. I was sad by the fact that this was my last opportunity to see the movie before it went out of the theater, but Danielle took precedence. I called Steve: he was obviously disappointed but he understood that something had come up. I promised to talk to him about it - eventually.

Steve was a friend I had carried over from my high school days, one of the few in fact. The rest of my gang had drifted away from me. Only Steve still hung out. I had found a kindred spirit in him in roleplaying games. We had done a lot, and then some. I had lost Paul; I had no intention of losing Steve. I always made sure to keep things clear and to protect my friendship. I could not have handled another breakup of that type. Steve felt the same way, so we got along splendidly. There would be other movies. There was only one Danielle.

The wait beside the phone was long. I tried to occupy myself by watching television, but my mind was elsewhere. My mother came into the house, so I went into my room. I told her I was expecting a call around nine and that I would answer the phone. My father was out of town on business, so his presence would not be troublesome. I did not want my mother prying into my business with Danielle; fortunately for me, she was a very reasonable and intelligent woman, who knew when and where to act and when and where to let go. I loved her very much for the way she had raised me (and I still do).

I worked on some of my stories, then lay down on my bed, my pillow tucked against my belly.

Then, the phone rang. I answered hurriedly.

"Hello?"
"Frank?"
"Danielle... hi. How are you?"
"Better... thanks."
"What's going on?"
"I... can't really talk."
"Are you in some kind of trouble? Because if you are..."
"No, nothing like that. I just... it's good to hear a friendly voice."
"I'm here. I just don't know what to do."

For a moment, I let silence creep in, but then I spoke up.

"Danielle, you called me. Tell me what I can do for you?"
"Honestly, you want to help me?"
"I do. I mean, if I can. If you just need an ear, I'm here..."

I heard her smile across the phone line.

"I'm glad. But it's complicated. Do you have an email adress?"
"I do."
"Can you give it to me?"

I gave her the coordinates. Her voice sounded pleased.

"Thanks. Great..."
"Let me guess. It's easier for us to chat this way..."
"Yes, well... easier, yes."
"Okay... you just email me whatever you want and I'll... reply."
"Great... I'm sorry to be so cryptic and all."
"I just need to know you're all right. If not, tell me where you are and I'll..."
"No, I'm good. Now. I'm good. It's a long story, and I don't fell like telling it on the phone. You can... read me. Okay?"
"Deal."

For a moment, we were both quiet.

"Frank?"
"Yes?"
"Would you like to play a game?"
"A game?"
"Like... remember when we played Truth or Dare?"
"I do. It was cool. You want to play it again?"
"No. Well, not exactly. I... I'll explain in my email. It'll come out better if I write it down, okay?"
"Of course."
"Great... I'll email you tomorrow, at the latest. I promise."
"Take your time. I'm just glad you're feeling better."
"Much better... do you have a picture of yourself?"
"I do. Do you want one?"
"Yes..."
"Well, there a few on my facebook page."
"Cool! You have facebook too? I'll add you."
"Okay."
"Listen, I... gotta go. But I'll be in touch. Read me?"
"I promise."
"Thanks. I.... thanks. Bye."
"Bye Danielle."

She hung up quickly. I was confused by the hesitations in her voice which contradicted her reassurances. But if anything major was wrong, she would be mature enough to do what was right, right? The deepening mystery was oddly getting on my nerves, despite my own assurances to the contrary. Why couldn't she elaborate on the phone? Why did she want to communicate via e-mail? What kind of game did she have in mind?

The uncertainty of my situation dawned on me. I felt the confusion take hold of my heart. I remembered my constant fear of doing something wrong six years ago, of going too far. This was different. The fear was for her. I didn't really know if I still loved her. I knew I had loved her. But the situation was slowly driving me into suspicion, and that could not have been good in the long run.

Still, only her email message would explain her situation, at least, I hoped it would. A mystery is always interesting, but it also needs development and eventual closure. This was the second time she had brought back the uncertainty in my life with but her voice. Her written words would hopefully shed some light on whatever was going on.

Last edited by interesting; 08-20-2009 at 12:38 PM.
Old 09-11-2009, 04:49 AM   #7
interesting
getDare Succubus

It has been almost a month since I wrote the second installment to this story, and I have received no form of feedback at all. I have been quite busy with other things, so I do apologize for my lack of contribution - but I am a bit miffed (please, no one take offense, it's just my mind playing tricks on me) that there have been no comments at all. Sigh! Not even a 'you suck ballz' or something

Regardless, I'll try to get back into the story, but I must admit my mind is sort of drawing a blank, but I don't want to leave it unfinished. I'll try to work myself back up into it - I'm certainly not going to leave it unresolved, but I also don't want to botch it up.

Stay tuned.

Blog for my GD stories

Old 09-11-2009, 10:30 PM   #8
sexyyy

Default Superb

I have been following this piece since day one and it is very well written. Please keep going; these stories are great
sexyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 10:25 PM   #9
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Going Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyyy View Post
I have been following this piece since day one and it is very well written. Please keep going; these stories are great
Thank you sexyyy... Just thank you.
===========================
When you look back upon things you have done, you cannot help but wonder at the different outcomes which might have emerged if you had made certain choices differently. But, if you're like me or most people, you look upon the past as a learning curve, not as something that you regret or desire to change. The past is gone, and its only purpose is to guide our future.

Six years ago, I had played a game of truth or dare with my friend Paul, his sister Danielle and another girl, and it had escalated into a private if not intimate encounter between me and Danielle, my true awakening to the power of relationships and the drives that pull us forward. Since then, I had matured and become more of a man, not a truly confident one, but a man nonetheless. I had become someone able to take charge of his life, able also to provide assistance to others. And that is mostly why the situation with Danielle was so infuriating.

She needed help. Of what kind, I could not say. It could have been as trivial as a bad hair day, or as sour as disease, or as dark as an abusive relationship. My lack of context made me bitter to no end, and I hated the fact that Danielle wanted to keep me away from whatever was troubling her. I had reasoned that much from our two phone calls. And yet, here I was, expecting an email from her, anticipating it with bated breath.

But then again, I cared for her. I had cared then and I still did. And that was the real reason I waited, hoping that eventually, she would open up just enough for me to peek into her existence and find the problem.

The email came in the very next day of our call. I came back from the university around noon, checked and found it there, waiting for me. I didn't open it. For some reason, I couldn't bear to do it just yet. I prepared myself some lunch, ate, then watched the television for about half an hour before going back to the computer. I was dreading a 'dear john' letter or something similar.

The email popped open and I read.

Dear Frank,
I know this must be awkward for you and I apologize. It is awkward for me for many reasons, some I will get into here, some I may get into at another time.
Let me first say that I am glad to have you as a friend, but also so near to me. It warms my heart to think that someone I used to care about, and still do, I think, is living near my apartment. It may not make sense, but yours was the first friendly face I had seen in a long time, when we met at the mall, and it got me thinking to simpler times. I want those times back, and I may not get them, but thinking of you - and our time by the pool - makes it okay.
I need to share something with you. I am in a relationship right now, and it's not going too well. I shouldn't burden you with this, especially since you'll be thinking that I'm just using you as a rebound or something. I'm not. I don't think it's going to work out between me and him, but I don't want it to be because of you. If we do get together... well, I want it to be because we want to, not because I dumped him for you. I hope this makes sense. If not, I apologize.
That's why I need the distance right now. I know it's silly, but it's the way I feel. Having you too close would just stir things up, but at the same time I don't want to keep you apart. I do like you, a lot. I used to, back then, and I still do.
Six years ago, you told me not to rush into things. I listened to you back then, and I'll listen to you now. I won't rush into anything with you, nor will I rush out of my relationship with Stan. But I need to know that you are thinking of me... it's selfish and stupid, but it is how I feel. So I want us to play a game. A simple game of truth or dare, online. I want us to play together but apart. That's how we got close last time, taking our time back and forth, playing around.
So I ask: do you want to play truth or dare, with me?
Take all the time you need to answer.
Danielle.

I was tempted to reply instantly, but then I listened to her advice. I stepped away from the computer a moment, and reread the entire message. I was rather calm for such a revealing message. I was surprised. I had imagined something like this to stir all sorts of reactions in me. But all I could feel were contentment and worry. I was happy that she had shared the reason for her unease with me but stressed that it was making her unhappy. But I couldn't live her life.

Many questions came to me. Could I let her string me along like this? A few years before, I had a crush on this girl, Melanie, who was going out with another guy in one of my classes. She seemed friendly enough with me, we chatted a lot and despite the fact that she was in a relationship, she led me on that there might be something for us in the long run. In the end, she had dumped him... for another person. I had been hurt. But Danielle's intent, I could sense, was different. Still, could I really handle it?

I wanted to play badly. I wanted to spend some time with her, and if online was the only thing I had, if the game was all we could do to link up, then I wanted to partake of it. But how to cope with the distance and the feeling of being used? She was right in that this was selfish of her. How much selfishness could I allow her before this became too much to bear?

I went out for a walk in the park, to clear my head, and headed into the wooded areas, walking slowly along the trails. I could distinctly remember my feelings as we had played the game in the backwoods of her house, so long ago it seemed. The trepidation was still there, and there was no way around it. I wanted to play with her. The connection was still there, even through the virtual medium.

When I got back to my apartment, I returned to the computer and started typing an answer, before sending it as a reply.

It's good to hear from you Danielle, and your words are a breath of fresh air. They have also helped me better understand where you are coming from, and I'm sorry if my presence has stirred some memories in you. Yours did stir memories in me, it was to be expected.
Yes, I will play with you. There are a lot more things that I'd like to do with you, but as you said, we'll go slow. I don't blame you for 'using' me: in truth, I'll be 'using' you too to some extent.
I like you too. You've always had a special place in me, and I'm glad you're here to fill it, in a manner of speaking. I don't mean to be so candid, but I feel you can handle my honesty, just as I can handle yours. If you need to chat, unload or unwind, just drop me a line or call me, anytime.
Now, if we are going to play, we need to set some guidelines. I haven't played much since that time, but I do know that limits were set. What are ours, now, in this game? I'll state mine. I'll do almost anything except anything painful or that might get me into trouble with the law. Nothing... too extreme. And I'll answer any question truthfully, no subject is taboo.
If you still want to play, we'll play.
Your friend,
Frank.
P.S. Do you have a recent photo of yourself? I would enjoy one. And I could send you a recent photo of me, if you want.

And with that, I set the wheels in motion, unaware how involved our little game would turn out to be, and how much it would alter our perceptions of each other in the long run.
Old 09-26-2009, 07:19 AM   #10
interesting
getDare Succubus

I am trying to continue this story, but something doesn't feel right. It doesn't flow as freely as my previous story did. I can't tell you why.

I don't want to leave it unresolved, but for the moment I can't continue it. The mood isn't there, and I don't want to screw it up. I feel I can't write up to its expectation of me, so I'm putting it on the side burner for a while. I do intend to finish it - eventually.

To those who took time to comment and read, thanks for the interest.

Blog for my GD stories

Old 09-30-2009, 12:31 PM   #11
sexyyy

I am sorry to hear that you are having a writer's block. It is an unfortunate event because as I have stated before; this story is great. The amount of detail you put into the characters and the plot is just flawless. I am sorry to hear that this story will be put on hold because I was very interested where this was going. I hope you will write again soon. I will check back every little while like usual just hoping you have posted something new.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:32 AM   #12
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Doing Something Crazy For A Change

That night, I dreamt of Danielle.

I was on a ship, its first mate, and Danielle was a prisoner in the hold. The captain's face was hidden, and Danielle was his captive, but we were secretly in love, and I was planning to have her freed. But then a storm came, and we all drowned.

I awoke to a dizzy feeling. Grabbing a bite to eat after a quick shower, I headed off to school, only coming back late in the afternoon. I immediately logged on and checked my email. There was an answer for me.

Hi Frank,
It was great to hear from you. I'm glad you're well... and I'm glad you agreed to play. I'm feeling giddy right now. There are lots of things going on through my mind, but I'll start with the obvious one.
My limits, for the time being, will be truths only. I will not be able to perform dares until some time, so I do apologize. If we want to make this fair, we can play with only truths on your end. As with you, no subject is taboo. I'll tell you everything.
You asked for a picture... so I'm sending one as an attachment. However, there is a catch to it... if you're game. And it would be the only dare I would be willing to do at this point. Since we'll be doing dares apart from each other, it would be nice if you could take some pictures and send them to me as confirmation. It's not mandatory, of course, but if you do, I'll keep sending you pictures of myself... and I'll remove articles of clothing each time. Would that be interesting to you?
Now then, a few words about me. I'm doing good, and I'm currently studying human sciences to possibly become a grade school teacher, once I get to university, next year. I'm not very involved in anything since I moved in with Stan, and I'm dying to do something bold, something new. Hopefully, our game can provide me with that... I don't mean to keep bringing him up but he's here for the moment so you might as well be aware of his existence.
So... if we're going to play, then I'll start. Truth me.
Sincerely,
Danielle

I reread her email before setting it aside to ponder what I was going to ask her. I didn't mind doing dares while she did truths. In fact, I wouldn't have minded doing things on my own while she enjoyed the luxury of knowing I did them.

I downloaded the attached picture and stared at it. She was wearing a beautiful green dress, with a white short-sleeved blouse. Her hair was tied behind her head. She smiled on the picture. It had obviously been taken by a webcam. She stood a few feet from the edge of a desk, her posture almost defiant. I printed the image immediately and set it against the wall with blue gum. I stared at it for a moment, my senses tingling, my mind wanting to explore the image further.

I got back on the keyboard, clicked reply and started typing.

Hi again,
It's lovely to hear from you, and I know you're eager to get started. I know I am. I just want to say that I don't care about Stan, or that you mention him. Whom I care about is you, and if you need to chat, complain, rant or just talk, about anything, I'm here.
You want the truth? You can't handle the truth! Aha. Just kidding.
Seriously, here it is:
- Under what circumstances did you get to come by Sherbrooke? Or, what made you decide to come study here instead of elsewhere?
I'll be asking for a truth as well. But I don't mind doing dares... and I'll definitely look into having some pictures taken, eventually. Would you mind if I involved a friend of mine, but only in taking the pictures?
Thanks,
Frank

I didn't know how long it would take her to answer me, so I decided to go do something else. Supper rolled around, and I went back to the university to chat with some friends, although in truth, my mind was mostly on the eventual mail that might be waiting for me at home. It was a pleasant evening, and we played card games for a while. For a long while, I kept thinking of playing strip poker, even though we were all guys there. It made me smile, and my friend Robert said something about it.

"I'm just happy, I guess."
"Whacha got to be happy about?"

I didn't answer. The night rolled on until I got home, a little before midnight. Before retiring to bed, I checked my email. There was a reply. Again, it took me a moment to open the file.

Hi again again,
Thanks for a quick answer. I was somewhat bored and hoping your mail would come in, and it did, so I'm all giddy.
No, I don't mind someone else taking the pictures. In fact, it's good that I know because I'll remember it when I'm giving you dares. Of course, don't mention me by name, but I think that was a given. And you didn't tell me what you wanted, so since I started out with a truth, I'll return the favor and ask you something in return. So:
- When was the first time you had sex, and who was it with?
As for my answer... there's no simple explanation. I came to Sherbrooke for two different reasons. The first one was that I was looking for some place removed from my family. I still love them but I needed to be out on my own. But I didn't want some place too remote. Sherbrooke seemed an acceptable solution, and I had visited it in the previous year (I had actually tried to look you up at the same time but that's another story). The second reason was that Stan, who was not my boyfriend at the time, was studying there (he's one year older) and we became roommates. I didn't have to go apartment hunting. So, that's about it.
I can't wait until I hear from you again.
Thanks,
Danielle

What to do? Answer now, while it was still fresh, or let things simmer a little... I wouldn't be able to sleep if I didn't answer, and yet, I wouldn't be able to sleep waiting for her reply. The irony made me smile. But why wait then?

I don't know what it is but I feel as you do - I'm so looking forward to each email.... but maybe we're getting ahead of ourselves. I was glad to read your answer. It's true. Sherbrooke has all the commodities of a larger city and the feel of a large village. It feels homely. I love it here. I want to spend the rest of my life here, if I can. It's nice and quiet, and there's not much going on, which suits me fine. I'm interested to hear your story about the time you came to Sherbrooke and tried to look me up, but there are other questions in my mind.
I'll answer yours first. The first time I had sex was two years ago. And I wouldn't call it sex. I've never had full intercourse (sorry, that sounds strange). I've done a lot with a former girlfriend, we played with each other. Her name was Vicky. She had long black hair, brown eyes, and the perkiest breasts. I used to enjoy kissing her. We dated for several months before she broke it off. I haven't been with anyone since then.
Btw, I'm ready for a dare.
Here's my truth question, and it's a two-parter: Where is your friend Rita now, and how far did you ever get with her?
Sleep tight, read you in the morning (I hope)
Frank

And with that, I went to bed, and fell asleep instantly, assailled by dreams as incoherent as the one that had spawned this wonderful day.

Last edited by interesting; 10-12-2009 at 10:25 AM.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:22 PM   #13
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Getting A Friend Involved

Morning came around too soon for me, even if I was expecting a message from Danielle. I seemed to lay in bed quite a long time, unable to stir myself into moving out of the comfortable linen. I dragged my limp body to the bathroom, where I relieved myself before heading in front of the computer. I was sad that no new message had come in, but I guess it wasn't that exceptional. I had written mine past midnight, and it was no later than seven in the morning. I had hoped to get a message before I went to class, but apparently it would not be the case. Feeling somewhat upset, I ate breakfast quickly, grabbed my gear and headed to university.

That morning, I crossed paths with Gilbert.

"Hey, Franky, wassup?"
"Wassup yoself?"
"Man, you look beat!"

I didn't want to tell him about Danielle. I lied.

"Had a hard getting to sleep last night."
"Too much fapping?"

Gilbert had a way of making everything about sex. Not enough or too much of it was the only explanation for every single problem in the world. It seemed odd for a guy who had never had a girlfriend in his life, but then again, I wasn't much better off in that department, at least lately.

"No, not enough..."

We both laughed. Class was boring and my mind was elsewhere. I doodled across the pages, barely paying attention to the lecture. At break, Gilbert walked with me to the water dispenser.

"So what's on your mind, kimosabe?"
"Stuff."
"Really helpful, Franky... I bet it's a girl. It's always a girl... or a boy? Is it a boy? Are you coming out and telling me?"
"Man, shut up!"
"Serious, Franky, I wanna help. What is it?"

Sometimes, Gilbert could be a real pain, but I knew that he meant well. I had met him several years prior in a role-playing session. He was cracking jokes all the time and stepping out-of-character, but it had been one of the best games I had ever played. We had hung out ever since, and even shared a few classes when joining university. Gilbert never took anything too seriously, except when it came to the well-being of his friends. Despite his happy-go-lucky attitude, he really did care about me. Still, he could be a pain, but I suppose that's one of the reasons why I enjoyed his wit. I liked being challenged.

"If you must know... I'm sorta doing something new."
"New... like what?"
"...ever played Truth or Dare?"
"Sure... well... no."

He laughed before continuing.

"Well, one time, with my cousins, but it doesn't really count if there isn't a girl getting naked or giving me a blowjob, right?"
"Have you ever played?"
"Not really, no... you?"
"Once... long time ago. I'm... in a game, right now."
"Cool. Can I play?"
"It's one-on-one."

He remained silent, then his eyes lit open.

"With a girl? oooh..."
"Stop that..."
"You gonna get to see her naked."
"Maybe... that's not the point. I'm going to have to do dares for her... and she wants pictures..."
"Fancy that... she wants to see your wang..."
"Gil!"
"Sorry... anyway, she wants pictures of you doing the dares..."
"Yeah... I don't know how I'm going to fancy that..."

By the time I said that, I knew what was going to happen. It was all too obvious.

"Well, just ask me... I'll take the pics for you."
"What's in it for you?"
"I'm gonna do this for you."
"You don't get to see her naked."
"Ah! man..."
"She's a person I respect very much, and I care for her..."
"You love her?"

I didn't want to answer.

"I'm not at that bridge yet."
"But you could."
"I could... but it's just a game, so far... I need you to understand that if..."
"Relax, Franky... just get a camera and I'll take those pictures for her... well, as long as they're not, you know... too gay or anything!"
"Shut up!"

I had found a photographer, and someone I could trust. The problem now was what Danielle would have me do, and would Gilbert be willing to not only take the pictures, but keep his mouth shut about them.

[To be continued...]
Old 10-14-2009, 09:28 AM   #14
bmn

Great to see you've got going on the story again. Loving the slow character development and the subtler eroticism than what is the norm on this website. Keep up the great writing and I'm hoping the story is flowing easier for you now.
bmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 10:25 AM   #15
sexyyy

Default Fantastic

Great to see this story up and going again. Please keep it going

Advertisements
Kink Talk