Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-10-2018, 07:31 AM   #1
ladyslave

Default Pain slut needs your tasks and punishments

It's been decided I have too much idle time (cant seem to stop cumming) and so I should be here taking punishment and doing my best to be obedient. This semester i have 2 days off a week so id like to spend that time working on my studies and being a good pain slut.

I am ok with hidden public things, like things under clothes and tasks that go through the night. I'm hoping to start a routine of sorts.

I have:
toothpaste/rubber bands/clover clamps/electric toothbrush/ball gag/nipple suckers

Limits:
Blood/public/scat/watersports/permanant marks/broken skin/illeagal/burns/photos
ladyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 10:34 AM   #2
smite2001
getDare Sweetheart

during the day wear a crotchrope, tight enough that it is slightly uncomfortable all times. every time you walk around, at home or outside, count the doorways you pass through. when arriving at your destination, pull the crotchrope upwards into a wedgie until it hurts and hold for 5 seconds per door you passed through at the next possible opportunity. This is cummulative.

In cases where you forgot to do this, report and request a punishment. You may remove this at night to be free for other tasks.

M / 33 / Straight Dom
Looking for a Sub
smite2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk